๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐ | bllk chatfic

By iHeartCyno

โ˜† ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฑ F!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ สŸษชแด แด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸษชแด€แด แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แดแดส€ษชแด€ส€แด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด„สœษชษขษชส€ษช สแด€สŸสŸ! โž โ แดกสœส... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž - mega-raichu with rabies (Editing cause it sucks)
๐“๐ฐ๐จ - everyone is fine.
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - pretty boy issues
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - abstract typing skills
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - Y/N power
๐’๐ข๐ฑ - best kaiser fan
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - jackson.
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - YOU'RE 19??
๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐š๐ ๐ข!
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž - "hard boiled egg ๐Ÿค“"
๐“๐ž๐ง - food santa claus
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง- the match I
very important a/n!!!
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - victory
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐–๐š๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ...

๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

13.4K 531 748
By iHeartCyno

Here's the chapter you guys can resurrect now 🥳

—————————————————————
Y/N's age: 7
Hiori's age: 7
—————————————————————

Your head rested on your crossed arms as you kept your eyes fixated on the window.

You had always been curious about the house next door, they never looked like an united family, the married couple, despite having the most kind hearted son they didn't seem to appreciate him for being... himself.

Seeing the neighbor's kid open the door, you got up as fast as possible before running down the stairs.

You were already dressed and prepared, you've been observing him for a few days now, after some failed attempts to get to know him more.

"I'm leaving now mom!"

"Be careful N/N! Stay around the neighborhood, okay?"

"Okay!"

...

"..."

You quietly followed him as he set his way to the football field when he suddenly quickened his steps, of course he noticed you.

'Ugh... I must've scared him...' You mentally scolded yourself before going after him again.

Your legs were sore at this point. Who knew this kid had so much energy? You took your eyes off of him for one second to rest a little bit and he was already gone...

You gasped. 'NO WAY!'

'Should I give up...? No, there's definitely something wrong with him, he always looks tired...'

Forcing your muscles to continue, you walked through the path to the field he always went to, until you caught a glimpse of his cyan colored hair.

'Nah he's running again...' Your soul was about to leave your body.

'Okay one last sprint, GO!' You mentally screamed before chasing the poor boy.

You both ran around the neighborhood for a while until he finally decided to confront his chaser.

"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOI- huh?"
He blinked in confusion at the sight of his breathlessly neighbor.

"FINALLY! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH YOU?!" You tried to argue while you panted.

"O-oh sorry... I thought you were a creep, I mean you are-" He had a point tho.

"Rude."

"I just wanted to get to know you..." You added.

"I apologize!!!" Polite since birth frfr.

"Hehe it's fine! Also, I'm sorry for chasing you around, you must've been scared" You sweat dropped, now that you think of it, it was indeed a very terrifying situation.

"Please don't do it again"

You looked at him, he was panting too, with a little bit of sweat on his forehead.

'I should buy him something to eat'

"Agh! I'm out of energy now, oh let's go to the convenience store!" You grabbed him by his wrist before dragging him along with you, just like a little toy.

...

It's been 2 minutes since you both entered the store, 2 minutes of silence.

"Sooooo do you want anything?" You questioned.

"No thank you..."

'We all know you want water.'

"Hm... okay then!" With that you proceeded to grab two bottles of water and a pack of blueberry flavored gummies before paying.

"Here" You said as you handed him the water.

"You didn't have to-"

"Take this as an apology!" Of course he couldn't refuse to accept it now. #smart

"Then... I'll pay you back!" He brightly smiled at your gesture before taking the bottle.

"How about we go to the field now?" He finally suggested.

A smile appeared on your face, you've broken the ice! The mood was now less awkward than before.

"Sure, let's go!!"

...

'Blue haired Hiori still looks a little bit nervous... wait. What was his name?' You deadpanned at the fact that you didn't even know your neighbor's name.

"So, what's your name?" You eyed him with curiosity.

"Ah- it's Yo, Hiori Yo!"

"It's so cute! I guess that's why it fits you so well" You innocently commented. W rizzla since birth y'all.

He looked away from you as he slightly blushed, your comment took him by surprise.

"R-really? Thank you!"

You laughed at his flustered reaction.

"I guess you're L/N... uhh L/N-?" You waited as he tried his best to remember.

"I'm L/N Y/N! I'm from the other class!"

"Really?! But I've never seen you around the school..." He said with a confused expression.

"Well, I'm a really busy person..."

'Roasting some bullies actually...'

"Look we're already here! You go play, I'll be waiting for you over there!" You pointed at the nearest bench.

...

I ate some gummies as I watched my neighbor, now my new friend, Hiori practice by himself in the petite grass field. It's been a few hours since we arrived here.

'He's so good at it! But why does he look so... sad?'

I couldn't help but to notice his gloomy eyes, he carried his usual low-spirited aura with him, just like when he's around his parents.

'Maybe I should ask him... No that's too personal and it's not like we're that close either...'

My eyes looked up the sky, the sun was now starting to set, it's probably 6 PM now, we should get going.

...

You stood up to call him but to your surprise he was already here. With his eyes fixated on the pack of gummies you carried.

"Want some?" You offered as you extended him the sweets.

"If you don't mind-"

"Not at all, let's share!" You brightly smiled, not noticing his small blush.

"Okay... thanks"

You both walked back home, grabbing a gummy from time to time, flavoring them in the comfortable silence, until you decided to make a conversation.

"The blueberries reminded me of you, you know?"

"Ehh, really?"

"Yeah! Just look at yourself, I bet your hair smells like blueberries!!" You pointed as you laughed.

"That sounds like a compliment, thank you hehe!" He softly smiled at you.

"Of course it is!!! And just like you the gummies were really cute too, they were bear shaped!" Your neighbor looked at you as he processed what he just had heard.

'Just like you... wait- JUST LIKE ME?!' He quickly looked away before he accelerated his steps, leaving you behind talking to yourself.

"And then Gordon Ramsay said- HEY! HIORIIII I'M NOT DONE YET! WAIT!!" You yelled as you went after him.

...

"Hiori *huff* You should really stop randomly running off like that." You spoke when he suddenly stopped.

"Hmmm... I'll think about it!" He said before turning around and seeing our houses.

"Oh. We're here..." He added with an almost blank expression on his face, almost since you could see and sense his sadness along with tiredness.

"..."

'Y/N THINK!!! WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?! HE CLEARLY DOESN'T WANNA GO HOME!!'

"HEY! Uhhh how about you come over...?"
You suggested that without thinking twice, yet it wasn't a bad idea at all. #hightIQ

"Huh?! I don't think-"

"JUST ASK YOUR PARENTS!" You froze.

'poop.' (We're too young to cuss babes 💔)

"..."

"NO. I'LL GO ASK THEM INSTEAD!! Wait here Hiori!" You said as you ran to his house and rang the bell.

"Who is it?" Mrs. Hiori asked before she saw you.

"Oh! Isn't this little Y/N? What's the matter?" Your families never really interacted much. At least she knew your name.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Hiori! Can your son please come over to my house tonight?" You asked with your cutest pleading expression. No one could say no.

"Oh! Is Yo with you?" She walked past you almost ignoring your request.

'How dare you-'

"I didn't know you guys were friends! Yo, you should've told me sooner!"

"Haha, it's fine Mrs. Hiori! So... can he??" You used the inner child cuteness you conserved to insist a little.

"Hmmm fine... But Yo, don't forget that you have training tomorrow, you MUST WIN my talented baby! You watched as Hiori sighed while looking away.

"Yes, mom." There was his empty expression once again.

The old hag was about to open her mouth but thankfully you interrupted her.

"Then, thank you so much Mrs. Hiori! Have a great night!" You took him by his wrist and quickly left his doorstep.

"I wasn't done-"

"YOU LOOK SO YOUNG A PRETTY MRS. HIORI GO TO SLEEP TO KEEP CONSERVING YOUR BEAUTY, BYE!" You loudly added without looking back.

Hiori sweat dropped "Y/N it's still 7 PM..."

"Shush"

...

"I'm homeeee!" You exclaimed.

"My N/N-! Oh? I didn't know we had a guest!"
Your mom voiced, seeing your hand on Hiori's wrist, who was a too embarrassed to know what was going on.

"Now you do! This is Hiori Yo, our neighbor!" You introduced your new friend as you pulled him closer.

"N-nice to meet you!" He exclaimed as he did a 90 degree bow.

"Welcome Hiori! I hope you're having fun with
N/N, she hasn't brought a lot of people home, so I guess you guys must be really close!" Your mom beamed.

"O-oh, yeah! Well... We're still getting to know each other but I think she's really nice and funny!" Hiori nervously stated, earning a cackle from your mom.

"You're so cute! Oh, are you guys hungry? Dinner will be ready in a few minutes"

"Mom! Mom! What's today's dinner?"

"Tonkostu! Do you want anything in specific to eat, Hiori?"

"No, thank you so much Mrs. L/N!"

"Let's go wash our hands, Hiori" You said as he nodded.

...

"Honey, who was that?"

"A boy Y/N brought, why?"

"A BOY?!"

"HEY STOP CRYING!"

...

All the seats at the dining table were occupied tonight, there sat your family and a little intimidated Hiori, who was suffocated by your dad's deadly stare.

"Honey, stop scaring him!" Your mom said before smacking his head with her chopsticks, causing your dad to cover the impacted area.

"OUCH! I'm just seeing if he's a good candidate!"

"Dad, you're weird." You bluntly added as you ate your dinner.

'Mom's cooking is the best!'

"So true N/N!" We stan supportive moms!!

"I'm sure you guys wouldn't love me if I became a worm..." Said your dad in a gloomy tone.

"How did you know?" Your mom replied sending your dad into a semi- permanent emo state.

"Bold answer mom but what if that was his last straw?"

Hiori watched the interaction as he ate, quietly laughing at the chaotic situation. They too were being loud but it felt different to what he experiences almost every day, the mood isn't tense at all and everyone is having a great time.

He wished his parents could be like this too.

*sniff sniff*

Your head turned to Hiori after hearing the little noises, your jaw dropped as you saw his watery eyes.

''I messed up'

"Hiori, uhh are you done eating?" You nervously asked.

He simply nodded as a response.

"Alright! Mom, dad I'll be going upstairs with Hiori"

"Ok."

"Honey, stop being so salty!"

"Alright N/N, tell me if you guys need anything!"
Your mom sweetly added.

"Okay" And with that you took him upstairs to you room so your parents don't see him crying.

'I don't think they heard him snuffling, that's good... they could've told his parents'

"Tada! This is my room, pretty right?"

"Yeah" He simply looked away, he's probably embarrassed for crying in front of you.

You closed the door before sitting down on your fluffy bed

"What's wrong, Hiori?" You patted the other side of the bed, signaling him to sit with you, which he did.

"Thank you Y/N, but there's really nothing-"

"I know there's something wrong with you! You can't keep it a secret forever, you know?" You said, pouting a little at the fact that he tried to brush it off.

Your words were effective, which made him tell you a little bit about his parents' relationship with each other and him along with his talent being the reason why they're still like this.

'That's worse than what I had imagined... and he's only 7, I mean I'm 7 too but I'm a whole different breed'

Your words couldn't comfort him that much anymore, you knew it was a horrible thing but you didn't experience it. So you just quietly hugged him, hoping to calm him down a little but to your surprise he broke down.

'Did I mess up again...?'

"You know... I'll always be there for you, you can come over whenever you want! But if one day I'm away, you could use your football skills to get into a good club and you know..."

You'd already seen it, his expression while playing football, he was just doing it for his parents and nothing more, but this is what he got in return.

"You could use football to... stay away from them instead..." His eyes sparkled as he hugged you again.

From now on you guys were certified best friends.

—————————————————————
Y/N's age: 15
Hiori's age: 15
—————————————————————

Hiori's at your place again, you invite him over almost everyday so he can stay away from his parents... But now there were more important things to do.

"HIORI WE WON'T BE ABLE TO FINISH IT FOR TOMORROW!"

"Shhh! Don't shout it's very late already" He was quick to scold you.

"Ugh! I can't believe that old hag made us finish an entire project in just one day!" You complained, you knew damn well that teacher wanted to ruin your straight A streak, dragging not only you but Hiori too down.

"Right... We have to activate that turbo mode" He joked.

'How can you joke in this situation...'

"... How?"

"I need those blueberry gummies"

"Pfft- do you still believe that they're your lucky charms?"

"Hey! They are!" Ever since you shared some with him, he thought of them as something that gave him energy and luck.

"Now let's finish this shit first please..."

"Yes ma'am!" He laughed at your serious behavior. (Very rare)

"I like that-"

"Excuse me?"

...

It was almost 1 AM, the ambience was nice and cozy, everyone was quiet, the only audible thing being the pen's scribbling sound.

"You know..." The sad tone in your voice got all of Hiori's attention.

"What's the deal, Y/N?" He stopped what he was doing, his head turned to you.

"I think I'll be moving soon." You said, with your eyes fixated on your almost finished work.

"It's fine! I can still come over-"

"No... I'll be moving to Tokyo." Your eyes were still fixated on the paper, not being able to meet Hiori's.

"W-what...?"

(At least y'all managed to finish the school project tho 😇😇)

—————————————————————
Y/N's age: 17
Hiori's age: 17
—————————————————————

hiorin 🫐

hiorin 🫐
Y/NNN
Y/NNNNNN
GUESS WHAT

Y/N
BAE 🤗
HIORINN
WHAT IS IT??

hiorin 🫐
No actually
I'll tell you later
I'm sure it'll end soon!

Y/N
????
WHAT IS IT
DONT LEAVR IT HERE
LEAVE*
PLEASE????

hiorin 🫐
No wayyyyy 😇
I'll tell you once I'm back

Y/N
Mean hot
Hoe*
Actually
Hot hoe 😋
Wait back???
DOES THAT MEAN YOURE
AWAY FROM THEM??? 🥳

hiorin 🫐
YEAH!
One of the two reasons
I went tbh ☺️☺️

Y/N
That's good‼️
I'm happy you're away from yk.
💩💩
Anyways
What's the other reason??

hiorin 🫐
Remember what you told me
when we were younger??

Y/N
I've told you a lot of things hiori.
🤓🤓

hiorin 🫐
THE DAY WE BECAME FRIENDS
YOUR OPINION ON MY SKILLS??
😔😔😔

Y/N
Oh
That???
Bae that was ages ago 😭
How can your still remember

hiorin 🫐
HEY
STLL
It was important yk?? 😒

Y/N
But it's so cute that you remember‼️
You're just like a blueberry gummy fr
🤭🤭🤭

hiorin 🫐
STOP ☹️
I WAS GENUINELY
EMBARRASSED.

Y/N
LMAOO

hiorin 🫐
See? You remember too ☺️☺️

Y/N
Ofc I do hoe 🤬
I was jk
I started to rizz you up ever since
😜

hiorin 🫐
Y/N..
We were like 7 😭

Y/N
Yet you still couldn't resist 🤭

hiorin 🫐
🤓🤓
Nooo
I gotta go now ☹️☹️

Y/N
WHAT NO
POOKIE DONT HO 💔💔
FO
GO*

hiorin 🫐
SORRY
I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I AM
LATER I SWEAR

Y/N
You better 🙄🙄
Anywaysss
TTYL
BE CAREFUL BAE
🫂🫂🫂💗💗

hiorin 🫐
OKAY
BYE N/NNNN!! <33
I will ☺️

Y/N
NOT THE NICKNAME MY
MOMMA GAVE ME 💔💔

hiorin 🫐
Yes N/N 😇😇

Y/N

This is a warning.
/hj because you're my hoe
😒😒😒

hiorin 🫐
😢😢😢😢
I'm sorry
Really
Please
Forgive me

Y/N
I'll think about it 🙄

Y/N is offline.

hiorin 🫐 is offline.

—————————————————————

'Ain't no way I'm doing this.' You said to yourself as you stood in front of your old neighborhood, specifically in front of Hiori's house.

Oh no, you wouldn't just randomly show up without a reason, not after how his parents made him feel. They're the last people you wanted to see.

There was no other choice, you were worried sick, it's been almost a month since Hiori last messaged you, that along of lots of undelivered messages and calls from you.

'Let's pray so that I don't smack the shit outta these bitches.' You took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

*ding dong*

"Coming!" You disliked her voice so much.

The door opened, revealing that witch of Mrs. Hiori, thank god it was only her and not both of Yo's parents.

"Oh my! Y/N? You've grown so much!" She said as she pulled you in for a hug.

You uncomfortably smiled. 'It'll be just 10 minutes, Y/N!'

Your face and attitude made a sudden change before Hiori's mom could notice your upset behavior.

"I missed you so much Mrs. Hiori! You're really more beautiful than before, aging like wine I see!" Your sweet words have always had an effect on people, that's why she liked you so much, despite you not having as much as talent as her "son".

"Haha Y/N so sweet as always! So what brings you here?"

"Nothing much, I had some school research to do here, so I took this chance to come and see you!"

'Go Y/N! Lie, slay... slie?'

"Aww that's so sweet"

"Also... where's Hiori? Is he home?" You acted like you didn't know he left.

"Oh my Hiori? I'm sorry he's left for a football jail I'd say haha!"

'It's not funny when you say it.'

"Oh that means that he's away? That's... so nice!"
There, an indirect attack, I mean she's stupid so she probably won't even get it.

"Right?! He can now become the best football player and number one !" See? That's what you meant.

'Ain't no way girl's still obsessed with being first'

"Right... Oh no. Look at the time. I can't be late."
You already got what you wanted to know so you can finally stop listening to her bullshit.

"Oh dear, you better go now!"

"Yes. Goodbye Mrs. Hiori!" Your smiled dropped as soon you turned around and left without even looking back.

'I hope Hiori never steps a foot inside that house again' You said to yourself before you felt a vibration coming from phone.

*buzz*

—————————————————————
Notifications.
—————————————————————
xxx-xxx-xxx
isagi

Added you to Igaguri's bald spot.
—————————————————————

Fun facts!

- Jun and the others personally know Hiori, since they stick to you while you two visited each other during school breaks.

- To this day, Y/N's still a bully roaster, making her really popular at school.

- Y/N started learning about football after meeting Hiori.

- Hiori's mom didn't like you very much but slowly changed her mind after your sweet compliments.

- Y/N's a certified rizzler since birth (real)

- Karasu had seen Y/N before Blue Lock but they never interacted.

- Y/N's new house is huge (for plot reasons 😋)

—————————————————————

Protect him at all costs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.2K 17
[rewriting...] WHO LET BACHIRA COOK !? said teenager thought it was a GLORIOUS idea to add a bunch of young male football players (who haven't been o...
52.2K 1.5K 28
- อ€ฬ—โธ™ โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—  โ—Œ โ”„โ”„โ”„ โ™ฏโ‹ฎ ๐„“ใ€€๏น’ red key ๏น• โ† โญใ€€ใ€€๏น’ ๐•น๐–”๐–œ ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ, "๐•ธ๐–ž ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š" โ'๐–ข๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚...
59.8K 1.8K 25
"ISAGI I MISS YOU BRO COME BACK. why tf am i in a groupchat.. UHM." isagi yoichi your bestfriend adds you into a groupchat when he arrived at blue lo...
3.7K 188 5
โ•ญโ•ฏ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› y/n is a first year at jujutsu high and gets an assignment to infiltrate a soccer training camp and find one of...