So Strange Is The Tranquil Li...

By Yuno_Hein

This story revolves a man who is just...lost. Where does a warrior go when the battle is done? To the next so... More

One Last Task
Colliding Beliefs
Curiousity Angers Those Disturbed
Spar...Spar!
Dragon's Venom
Small Reunion

Tip Of Strength

713 38 3
By Yuno_Hein

--------------------------------
Akali Point of View
--------------------------------

We bid the general goodbye and headed straight to the fourth floor for our subject. Y/N was it? Hard to forget the scene the two caused.

That pure bloodlust was on par, no, it might even be stronger than Karma's pressure. Such ferocity belonged to a hungry beast if I were to explain it.

It's making my blood pump in excitement when I want to fight him. I want to see the strength of a veteran like him when that sheer power was making me doubt I had a chance. God I want to fight him!

"Nngggh, 2 weeks vacay isn't enough!" Ahri complained which shut me out of my thoughts.

"Its also a new semester but I'm glad we get to be in the same class," Ahri continued, Kai'sa nodded in agreement while Evelynn simply chuckled.

"True dat, still wished I had more time though! I was this close to getting the golden armband!" I complained when the grind to get one wasn't easy. And I just needed 3 more wins! It's so irritating to think about it cuz now I gotta start from scratch.

"Hey, maybe this semester's your chance to get it," Kai'sa encouraged me as she wrapped her left hand behind my nape and pulled me in. That made me clench my fists when I'm definitely making sure I'll get it this time.

I caught Evelynn roll her eyes with a scoff which ushered all of us to look at her.

"I could barely keep up with you all. I'm fairly surprised to get a purple armband this sem," she replied just as we entered our classroom.

We knew fighting wasn't Evelynn's forte but this still earned us a giggle when she was right. I looked at the class and was surprised to see it so empty.

Ahh most of them might just be having a hangover especially when Ekko threw a big party. I kinda regret not joining but the things we did at Shurima was nice on its own.

Though this gave us a chance to pick our seats. As Kai'sa and Ahri chatted, Evelynn led us to the corner near the window where she took the seat at the last row.

Kai'sa sat in front of her and turned the chair to face Evelynn as they talked but my mind was just recalling that boy. Y/N, he looked rather clumsy when he was walking but that power he demonstrated at the office was just...fascinating. I want to test it, I wanted to be on par with it. That strength...

"Ahri any news on Meriam?" Eve asked and I noticed how Ahri already took one of the chairs. Meriam was our manager so I had to listen.

"She did say we're free this month. Also mentioned we got no roles as popstars yet...haaah wish she joined us in Shurima," Ahri replied with a pout. We did view Meriam as our eldest sister but Ahri was the one whose closest to her.

I barely talked to her this few months, I hope she's doing well cuz it'd be a shame if she doesn't want to hang out with us like before. I could feel everyone was sad when they reached the same thought.

"Welp, with her around we couldn't have gone ballistic. Let's try to open up some time so we could all hang out again," I said as I walked backwards to reach the chair.

I let my bum fall without really cushioning it but I was prepared for the pain. I expected the wooden texture but nope. It felt...comfortable... I felt like there's a pillow in between but a male's groan made my skin shiver.

"O-oh, oh shit," Kai'sa whispered her curse and that made everyone look at me. Even I can see someone's hair at the edge of my periphery but I just felt...stunned.

I didn't want to believe I made such a mistake. I was hoping everything was just an illusion but I felt his leg squirm making my cheeks burn when I can feel it in my bum. He was there and I'm here...he's here and I'm...here.

"Can I help yo-" before he could even finish his words. The embarrassment I felt along forced a wrong gear to turn when my right hand was quick to swipe his face.

*¡SLAP!*

The sound helped me snap back to real time when I realized what I did.

"Oof," Ahri let out with a pained expression. Y/N was forced to face Eve thanks to my slap as well. He looked more confused than angry but this also made me realize I was still sitting on his lap.

"Wha?-When did yo-? How?" I heard my voice squeak when I still felt overwhelmed by what I've done. I was sure, certain that no one was there so what the fuck!

"Akali!" Evelynn raised her tone which made me calm down when I realized I was close to panicking.

"I-I'm sorry! I thought no one was there, I'm really really sorry," I repeated as I clenched my eyes shut and bowed as I said the words. I really fucked up badly.

"Its fine miss Akali, just look at where you're sitting next time," he replied without a tone to his voice. It made me feel guilty when it sounded like he didn't accept my apology because hearing it was no different from hearing a cold robot with fluency. It did sound deeper than most people though.

Though he simply laid his face down to the table with his hair scattering everywhere. That's when I realized he just wasn't interested but I had to make sure.

"Are you alright? I-is there something you want me to do?" I asked hesitantly when I was walking eggshells in here.

The way he went under my radar was alarming to the point I'm questioning God. I've been trained back at the Order yet this was honestly the first I've been so helpless. Was I just out of touch? I don't know.

"Just leave me be," Y/N's voice were muffled by the table but at his request, I backed away. He wanted space and I respect that.

I took a deep breath as I sneaked away from him, almost as if I'm trying to copy his ability. And when I turned to see my friends, I saw Kai'sa barely holding it in.

The way she had to press her lips and her cheeks just red as if she had to stop breathing for her laugh not to let out. I rolled my eyes and that was her cue.

"Pffft hahaha!!" she finally released it, even trying to muffle it with her forearms but it's still loud and clear.

Ahri eventually joined in but atleast hers were simple giggles and wide grins. Evelynn on the other hand, sighed but that smile says she had her fill.

"Oh come on, you guys didn't see ₕᵢₘ I bet," I whispered the part when it felt like he popped out of thin air.

My words just bounced off the two when now they were wheezing like animals. I couldn't help but groan as I waited for them to calm down. Evelynn wasn't as hyped as they were though and she had her gaze on Y/N.

Must be planning something but since she also had invisibility, I bet she didn't want to be outclassed in the area.

"Its fascinating, I can say it's way more impressive than mine," Evelynn said in a calm tone as she shifted her gaze to me.

She's not sloppy in her abilities and for her to say that meant Y/N was a big deal. Evelynn could literally mask her footsteps and the way to detect her is if you got some nasty hearing. But still...

"Arrgh," I whispered my scream as I covered my face. It's embarrassing and annoying but...How the hell can I ask him for a spar when our first interaction is that embarrassing?!!

"Hey, atleast he's..." Kai'sa paused as she turned to see Y/N then her face turned a little worried.

"Yeah did you knock him out?" Kai'sa whispered as she leaned closer making me look at him as well.

We watched for a minute and it made me nervous by a mile. I couldn't even tell if he was breathing.

I did slap him with all I could since it was reflex but he's a veteran right? Can't he take a few hits?

I had to make sure so I walked to him, as quietly as I could too just so I can see it if he's alright. He didn't move, didn't even react so I had to make him. I gently neared my hand his shoulder hoping he's awake.

"Can I help you?" were the muffled words that came out before I could even touch him. It made me flinch when he got some sharp senses. But why didn't you stop me before...

"Oh! Hahaha, I just-well I thought," I stuttered as I rubbed the back of my head. Wouldn't it sound rude if I said I was worried I knocked him out?

"Ah, Headmistress Karma said you know about the Indomitable Warrior, do you?" I asked when I was curious about it anyway.

He finally showed movement but all he did was take one deep breath before sighing it all out in a rather tired tone.

"No, she's lying," he said in a not convincing way.

The dead second of silence and his tone was just telling me he's the liar here. He sounded so annoying too!

Out of anger and annoyance I poked his arm a lot. He knows the commander! I'm sure of it!

"Oh come on! You do know him," I pushed the idea but I heard him mumble some words which stopped me.

He simply stood up and batted me an eye which just made me look like an eyesore with the way he looks. I knew he was tall but damn, didn't expect my head to only reach the base of his neck.

The way he even looked at me coldly was spine shivering when I can't figure where his pupil was. As if those purple eyes were covered by a thick fog of black. It looked eerie, harsh and overall scary which sent chills in a big way.

"No," he said before taking his seat back.

I gulped my empty throat as I looked at him and tried to profile him too but his collar was tightly covering his lower face.

"Oh! Hey ladies, quite early today!" a voice erupted from the entrance which made me look.

There stood a man with his right arm waving to us as he smiled wide. His hair was purely blonde almost similar to Ahri but had a darker color and his light blue eyes examined us. The gems below his eyes were no different from his eye coloration and his left was hugging a man that doesn't have the same energy.

Skin tone dark and his face had some sort of line with it. He was just hunched and clearly drained with his dreadlocks swaying in front of his face.

"Ezreal, Ekko, seems like last night was rough!" I greeted them back making Ezreal chuckle as he walked closer to where we were. I just sat down in front of Y/N especially when more students followed behind the two.

--------------------------------
Third Person's Point of View
--------------------------------

The start of semester meant a new start. New subjects, classmates and even homeroom teachers. The students knows not everyone but they all started to group for their chats. Some grouped from where their nation is and some were just their circle of friends. The K/DA however were just surrounded by fans and precious classmates.

Chatters were all around as they waited for their professor and someone did arrive just as the school bell rang.

A...creature came inside with such height when he was 8 foot tall, his head had the skin of a tree with a dark brown color and dying leaves marked his hair and beard. His clothes however were those of a person when he was wearing a light blue colored polo and black slacks.

His foot was bare when it showed branches that twisted to form a shoe. His arms were similar in aspect but it was just a dark wooden branch that sprouted 5 twigs to form his fingers. Looks similar to claws when the tip looked very sharp.

He observed the class and noticed how the classes grouped themselves. Especially when one in particular were clearly avoided by the rest.

The creature just sighed and raised his arms which nearly touched the ceiling. Though he clapped with a few spaces in between, the sheer sound was enough to make the students shudder as they looked at him.

"Oh shucks!" a girl whispered as they scoured for their seats. The creature placed his arms behind him and was just smiling as he waited for them all to settle down.

"Good morning everyone, it's good to see familiar faces but allow me to introduce myself to those who don't. I am Professor Ivern, your teacher regarding Dragon's Tongue as well as your advisor this semester," the creature said with his right arm to his chest and bowed down.

"Good morning Professor!" the class replied as he stood back up. He looked around without losing his smile and nodded in acceptance to the greet.

Silence followed for a while but Ivern was busy trying to find someone. According to Karma, a transferee would be here today so he was trying to find the person. A minute passed by and all the students saw was Ivern twisting and tiptoeing to find someone. It made everyone wonder who but in the end, Ivern simply sighed and smacked his lips.

"Well then! New semester calls for our daily event don't you agree?! Boys, get ready," his tone was oddly energetic as his foot sprouted a couple of branches that wrapped and bent.

"Awww," the boys let out dissatisfied as they watched how an arm wrestling table was formed. Ivern chuckled at their reaction but he just started to look for someone who would go first. Well, he did find someone.

"Ah! Sett, how about you show us that your body's not for show?" Ivern asked. This made the man in front of Kai'sa stand up and rub the back of his head as he sighed. 

A Vastayan with a trait of a wolf. His hair had the color maroon and also shared the same color with the fur of his ears.

He walked to the stage and grinned a little when Ivern was already positioned to grapple. He leaned his right elbow to the table and their right arm clasped while their left held the branch that acted as their pole. They both smiled but Ivern had to look behind Sett to find someone.

"Ezreal, would you mind being our referee?" Ivern asked and the man nodded.

Fairly excited when he suddenly got to where they are with his ability with an energetic smile. A little out of place though so he walked to the side of the table and grabbed their arms ensuring that both stays in the middle.

"On the count of 3. 3! 2! 1!" Ezreal said loudly with such euphoria. The moment 1 came out of his mouth, he removed his arms and the showdown began.

Sett knew Professor Ivern's strength is no joke when he already experienced this event so he had to rely on something else.

Speed.

The moment the countdown ended, Sett was quick to pour all his focus testing Ivern's reaction time. But not fast enough.

Ivern gained control mere inches away, it was close and it just needed a bit of force. Sett tried to add his weight and even tried to pull Ivern close to him but the creature was as firm as a tree.

Sett could feel how he was losing when Ivern was able to pull it back to where they started. Then it started to go further.

This made Sett persevere and even gritted his teeth. He wanted to keep it at stalemate so bad that his only way to prove his strength was to maintain the game but even then, it wasn't enough.

A skill of his nature activated to help him to the point his aura was felt to the whole class. The way his hair turned golden as he wanted to gain more space did work when he was back to the stalemate. Though his skill could only keep up so long that when all his grit was consumed, Ivern slammed his hand down.

It didn't take a minute for Ivern to win but to the class, this was long enough. A clap echoed on the room from almost everyone when Sett stayed longer than his previous attempt. That showed he became stronger.

"Haah, you don't even have any muscles to show teach, where the hell is your strength coming from?" Sett asked with a grin as he rubbed his right wrist making Ivern chuckle.

"All in the ground," he replied making everyone confused, that was always his answer whenever someone asked why he's so strong.

Sett shrugged and went back to his seat while some of the girls let out their whistles, seems like he's popular. Sett took his seat and looked at Kai'sa to give her a wink making the girl chuckle before they both looked forward.

Ivern already scanned who else would be next and noticed those black spiky hairs. He looked as muscular as Sett when he was wearing his basketball uniform which was all red except for the black font that wrote Noxus in front. Quite courageous for him to wear that especially after everything.

"Darius boy, come on now," Ivern said and this made the crowd grow a little quiet.

The man stood the same size and height as Sett and just walked forward ignoring the others. Though the room was quiet, it was clear they were a little scared of the man especially when he had this glare on his face.

"Good to know you're in my class," Ivern said as their arms clasped and that broke the frown when it curled up. Darius also nodded as he let out a deep and raspy chuckle.

"Mmhmm," Darius replied which eased the tension around him. Ezreal let out a quiet sigh of relief before he grabbed their arms.

"Alright then...3! 2! 1!" Ezreal repeated with the same enthusiasm. This made the two get on with each other as they contested to best their opponents.

Darius' body was a bit more defined than Sett's. It may be the same size but Darius had sharper lines that traced his muscles but to Ivern, it's nothing more than for looks.

The moment the countdown ended, Darius used the same approach as Sett by going full throttle at the beginning. Ivern, even when he was aware, was only able to stop when he was a mere inch away from the table.

They both went on to the point Darius' arm was shaking as they held on. He didn't want to lose again but seeing as how he could barely move Ivern's arm down he knew it's best to prolong this as he can.

Time ticked for 37 seconds and all that happened was Ivern slowly tipping it to his win. This made Darius sigh out his exhaustion before both chuckled when they both knew that this was a record time...for this class atleast when Sett got pushed down in atleast 35 seconds.

"Well done," Ivern complimented Darius and he replied with a nod before going back to his seat.

There were cheers but not as strong as Sett's when some were still feeling a little scared about the guy. Ahri noticed and began to join those who were clapping already. She got quite the charisma when even the others who were once scared also began to clap.

Ivern was grateful to the fox for that. He was worried about the students belonging in Noxus. Though it's true that the war happened because of Noxus, these students had nothing to do with that.

Ivern brushed his worry away since he had a task at hand to handle so he scoured for the next. Then he noticed someone he's been looking out for was also here. Those brown hair that plopped down didn't look as intimidating as Darius but Ivern was curious how well could those two fare with one another.

"Garen, please step in front," Ivern asked and this made the students antsy.

They were excited about this since Garen always held out the longest against Ivern with a previous record of 34 seconds. Though Darius stayed longer than that, the record was a long time ago.

Garen, a man with brown hair and deep blue eyes stood up with a body that could compete with the previous 2. Unlike the two who were a bit more revealing, Garen wore dark blue jeans and a white sweater.

Even he was excited to test himself that he smiled as he stood in front of Ivern.

"Go easy on me Professor," Garen said as he got into position. His voice was smooth but it was a little deep.

"Ohohoho, Garen you know best that I don't go easy on anyone at all," Ivern replied with a laugh as he clasped Garen's arm.

It wouldn't be wrong to say Garen was anxious. It felt like he lacked practice and got behind his usual strength but he was ready.

"Now, 3! 2! 1!" Ezreal said and backed away.

His first thought was to keep Ivern from winning as far as possible but he didn't expect he'd actually drive Ivern to his ends.

He was so close to winning, so much so thar the class gasp and some even stood to see if it was actually over. Though they only saw how Garen was gritting his teeth and his arms flexing all the strength it could muster as Ivern also broke his smile.

Their arms slowly rose which caused some of the student to cheer for Garen. Throwing out some motivation here and there.

Ivern was just impressed at what happened but he noticed Gsren had to pay the price for going full throttle. He used all of his strength on the first strike and now that it failed, it's only time for the drop of gas to dry. 

The way Ivern raised it back was slow but it wasn't intentional when Ivern could be seen losing that smile a little. It almost made Ivern believe there's more to the tank than he thought.

Garen on the other hand felt his biceps beginning to ache from overexertion that his hands trembled for being tensed for so long.

It didn't take long but Garen gave in to exhaustion. His record time tied with Darius today but the fact he was way closer to winning proved a point.

The class was ecstatic about this as well except got the few. Some gave Garen a Hugh give as he walked back to his seat and the others (mostly male) were hollering at him.

Sett and Darius clapped as well but for another reason. No hostility but rather, it was as if they felt a burning sensation to best Garen. How they would like to fight Garen in a duel.

"Now now settle down," Ivern said as he was busy looking for the next.

He realized most of his students weren't those of the physical trait. He can tell some were more like images, others assassins but no bruiser. He was about to give up until a faint shimmer caught his eyes.

There was something beside Evelynn. Black chains that wrapped around a dirty bandage. The chains scratched a memory in Ivern's mind, the way it had shallow cuts and dents...he felt like he saw it somewhere.

Though he focused on the task at hand. He was sure none of the K/DA's would want that as a weapon when they're too classy for such thing.

He counted the girls and noticed how they didn't secure a seat at the back, again, strange. Ivern had to lean to the left and widened his eyes in surprise at the sight.

He saw Y/N, someone that seems a tad bigger than the three before. It made Ivern wonder if he had a cloaking ability when he's certain that seat was empty a while ago.

It made him remember the Headmistress' words and he's just glad the student actually came. However...sleeping on the first class was a bit problematic for the teacher.

"The man behind Akali, please step forward," Ivern said making the class furrow their eyebrows confused.

Who was he talking about? The class turned to see who Ivern was pointing only for a shadow to loom those who were near. His clothes were unusual to the point you'd notice it...but no one did, for such a long time too.

Akali also turned around, wondering if Y/N heard the professor but she didn't need to turn a hundred and eighty degrees when Y/N was already heading to the front.

She heard how he let out a mumble beneath that cloak, followed with a sigh that sounded annoyed. Still, this could help her understand Y/N a bit more.

"It seems like we missed you on your introduction. I'm sorry for that," Ivern said and the class was wondering why Ivern was much more gentler on his tone towards him.

Ivern looked at him straight in the eyes, only to feel his bark tremble at the sight of emptiness within. Yes his iris were purple but the pupil was just hard to notice. Ivern even wondered if Y/N was actually looking back at him.

"It's fine Professor," Y/N  replied as he finally straightened out his back but his way of speaking showed no hint of gratefulness or consideration.

"Please, tell the class about yourself," Ivern said as his left arm gestured to the class. Y/N just sighed quietly inside his mind and faced the class.

"Y/N L/N, I come from Ionia," he said weakly and turned back again. Ivern chuckled nervously when he was trying to figure out if the people at the back even heard it.

"Now then, let's proceed," Ivern said as he leaned his right elbow on the table.

Y/N just wanted to get this over with so he just complied. Though when he held Ivern's hand, he got curious.

Ezreal held on to both their arms trying to process the atmosphere. It wasn't awkward, it didn't feel competitive as well but he just took a deep breath and started the countdown.

"3! 2! 1!" Ezreal said and raised his arms.

Y/N nearly lost but his own reflex stopped the teacher for going full swing. This weight, the power and pressure behind it...Y/N wondered how.

Well the weight wasn't that much, it's harder to actually swing his weapon if he's being honest so he raised it back to the middle with a bit of effort.

Problem was, he did it so easily and quickly that even Ivern widened his eyes. Ezreal was the one who held his head when he just didn't believe that happened but so did the class.

He made it look so easy, too easy that some even stood up to observe this ongoing arm wrestle. One of them was Garen who even went as fa's as to lean forward for a better view.

The one baffled among them was none other than Ivern. He felt like he was nothing against Y/N! This felt like moving the wall itself with a single arm.

Ivern heard Y/N hum a monotone one which caught him off guard, even Ezreal felt like Y/N wasn't struggling at all.

And yes he wasn't, Y/N was busy looking at Ivern's hand. To him it felt rather smooth compared to how tree barks usually felt like. He still needed more info so Y/N pulled his hand down just to see the back of Ivern's hand.

Hmm, it's mana, definitely mana but is he a spirit?

Y/N wondered at the thought before a light reflected into his periphery making him look at the cause annoyed. There he saw Ezreal along with how his mouth was ajar...this woke Y/N away from his curiousity.

"Oh," Y/N let out as he placed it back in the middle.

He did so casually again but this time, he felt the weight increase by a large amount. Y/N figured Ivern was using his weight and with the creature's foot connected to the table, this made Ivern feel more heavier than the usual. Y/N got invested that he actually replied the pressure with his own power.

Sett was the one who had a clear look on Y/N's bicep were traced in his jacket. Even his back was getting wider which made the students actually believe.

Believe that someone will finally beat Professor Ivern in his own game.

Y/N on the other hand wasn't really set on winning. He's just doing this to entertain himself but with this power opposing him...he couldn't help but think.

Why wasn't he present during the invasion? With this strength it could have saved a lot of soldiers, reduced the risks and quicken their victory. So in truth Y/N was mad...but he calmed himself. Who in their right mind would want to join a war anyways?

Y/N could feel Ivern was getting stronger and stronger by the second. Though it posed no trouble, he had to hunch his back and slowly tipped it to his win.

But his chest thumped again, this made him pause momentarily. He started to feel it gnawing on the back of his mind again when it was just shouting trouble.

For years, that feeling saved him countless of times. There's nothing here that would make Y/N need saving but he understood why he felt that. If he wins now...it will be a pain in the ass.

He thought on how to lose, if he loses intentionally it'd be obvious so he need something to cover it up. He sighed out the air he kept in his lungs for a while and did his best to act a part. Act like he was going for the win, even if Ivern had tricks, Y/N knew he was the one in control of this little game.

Just as he was about to slam Ivern's hand down, he used his left hand to snap the grip pole which made him loose all the momentum. Ivern didn't even notice he won when the table turned in a flash. Y/N even went as far as to walk sideways and let Ivern's hand go to make it more believable.

"Awww damn it," some let out sadly and dejected. Y/N just sighed a long one before shrugging, he placed what remained of the pole back to the table and walked to his seat when he was done here.

"Please wait Y/N, I'm sure you could've won if that didn't break. Would you like to try again?" Ivern asked making Y/N turn his head to look at the professor.

"Nah, I'm tired," Y/N let out with the usual monotony before heading straight to his seat.

Everyone was fairly confused but with Ivern's words, they consider that as his win. This made some clap and let out a hearty cheer but the man himself didn't really look like he won. He just sat down and placed his face on the table just like how Ivern found him. Ivern sighed as he fixed the pole but seeing how everyone seems to be happy, it eased him up a little.

"Now then Ezreal, you're up," Ivern said making the man flinch.

"Huh? Wait wait wait, professor you have to understand I-" before Ezreal could even finish his sentence Ivern grabbed his right arm with a smile.

All it took was 10 minutes for Ivern to beat the rest. Girls and boys alike were not spared of this cruelty but it just earned them a few giggles and laughs. Ivern, seeing as how everything was done finally began on his work.

"Everyone, you should know by now that this semester is your time to meet with the dragons residing in Ionia," Ivern said with a serious tone making everyone shush as they focused on the professor. Some smiled nervously at what he said but most were just excited to hear more of this creature. They've only seen them flying from afar, even then their beauty and power earned both admiration and fear. Who wouldn't be interested in this chance, this was some of the student's reason why they applied to this Institute in the first place.

"Today is the day we will be learning their language. Though they are on good terms with the people, they will not hesitate to harm you if you provoke them in any way. This is why I as your professor will be teaching you thoroughly their language," Ivern announced. Most of the classes nodded but seeing how everyone was serious about the case, Ivern felt a little relieved.

"Bring out your notes as well as your writing materials and copy everything I'll be writing on the board. Though it may seem like it's nonsense, it's not," Ivern said as he took the chalk and went to the furthest left of the board before writing.

Everyone did as they were told. Y/N could hear how everyone was rushing to reach for something as well as the sound of papers making him sigh quietly. His left arm reached for the briefcase beside his chair and pulled out a large notebook with a pencil.

This could keep me busy. Y/N thought to himself as he opened the notebook. He looked at the board and saw words were no different than illustrations but he knew what they meant. How couldn't he when he's here today because of one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 864 53
This story is currently being rewritten and i highly suggest reading that one over this one as thanks to a improved writing style, it wont be a exact...
5.3K 171 8
I'm the same person and The Writer of True self (the first one which this isn't). I apologise for Well that indefinite hiatus which is Dued to Life S...
23.5K 818 20
i actually wanted to to this earlier but when I saw a fellow artist already had this idea I kind of back off. But after confirm with him and that's h...
30.8K 988 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...