๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€, แตแถฆสณแตƒแถœแต˜หก...

By OXITWO

โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ! เฟเพ‚ [ ๐Ÿฅ ] # ๊’ฐ ยฐ ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘/๏ผ’๏ผ—/๏ผ’๏ผ๏ผ’๏ผ‘ยฐ ๊’ฑ โ†ณ โ แดฌ... More

| ๐™Š๐™Š .
| ๐™Š๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™‘.
| ๐™Š๐™‘.
| ๐™‘๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™„๐™“.
| ๐™“ .
| ๐™“๐™„.
|๐™“๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™‘ .

| ๐™“๐™„๐™„.

522 32 5
By OXITWO

hey, it's oxi and I just wanted to explain and clear up some things. Basically, as you've seen, those two chapters have been hectic and dramatic- as well as all of the chapters where Emi gets involved with all of the akuma attacks. There is a reasoning behind that, that I can't yet reveal.

you could say she's unlucky at the moment, but all will be shown in due time.

Emi isn't a robot, she has emotions but she tries to mask them because of either her reputation,her mother, hawkmoth, or friends.
So it's just one of those days where everything isn't going right and all of that built up stress just comes pouring out.

Sorry for all the typos btw lol , and I know nothing about broken bones bc I've never broken a bone, I think I broke my pinkie toe at one point but my mom didn't bring me to the hospital lmfao

This is a short continuation of last chapter.

With Emi's ankle wrapped in a cast, she looked toward the window in her hospital room while her mother yelled mercilessly at her, and her father trying his best to calm her down.

It was inevitable, really. He would just quiet down and let her yell at Emi.

" I need to get away from this - this... " her mother says, trying to find a suitable word to what
Emi was to her.

A thing? Is that what you wanted to say?
This creature? Trash? What am I to you?

Emi wanted to scream the words out, but all that came from her lips was a shaky breath.

"I'm lucky to have so many offers on properties. Please set up a business date as soon as possible. I feel as if I'm losing my touch being around all of this. " Kana says with a grave look.

" Okay, sweetheart... " Emi's father says softly, his large hand resting on Kana's tiny wrist.

Noticeably, Kana's eyes softened.

Sweetheart?? Sweetheart?! She is anything BUT!

A hurt expression crossed over Emi's face, and she looked down at her lap.

" I'd hate to bring such a misfortune on Gabriel but we can't ruin our reputation and leave you at home when you're like this. He's already agreed, and mind you... I took away all of your electronic devices so you can see that this is a punishment. "

Kana briskly walked out, and her father opened his mouth to speak.

" Don't, " Emi's voice cracked and she cleared her throat. " Don't say anything when you comfort her as if she's the one who broke her ankle. Please, Father, just go. "

Father.

He realized that she had called him father, and not dad.

He gave a slow nod, and walked out, closing the door.

Emi sat with a dazed expression, still in her restricting dress with its torturous corset digging under her ribs.

What's the point? What's the point of anything?

She drawled in her mind, strands of her now messy hair sticking to her face, wet with sweat.

The doctor came in after, and issued her a pair of crutches.

" Did your mother and father leave? We'll need someone to sign this. " The doctor asked kindly.

" I'm here to sign it, sir. " Gabriel's assistant, Natalie, says, and walks forward to take the pen.

She signed her first and last name gracefully, with swooping cursive letters.

" Alright, I'll see you again when it heals. "

Emi put each crutch under each arm and used them with rickety ability, Natalie reminding her that she was there if she needed help.

They went into the elevator and came out to see Adrien and Gorilla already there.

Upon seeing Adrien, Emi confusingly felt like she needed to start crying all over again.

She tilted her head down and waited for the car door to open so she could climb inside.

Adrien took her crutches, and helped her inside while he put them in the trunk of the car.

Natalie climbed in the passenger and Adrien walked around to the other side of the car.

On the ride back to the Agreste Mansion after backing a case with clothes, Emi chewed on her lip, while she cracked her knuckles relentlessly.

She caught Adrien's body guard glancing at her in the rearview mirror a couple of times, and she timidly clenched her hands together yet again.

Adrien, knowing she was far from ease, placed his hand on her own clasped ones and smiled softly at her.

Trembling wracked her form and Adrien blinked.

It looked like she was vibrating.

The car pulled into the Agreste gates, and again, Adrien helped her out of the vehicle and got out her crutches as well.

They entered and Emi felt entirely embarrassed.

Gabriel Agreste, looking down on her form after she backtalked him about his own son.

She swiftly shied behind Adrien without his realizing when Gabriel appeared at the top of the stairs.

" Where is she? " Gabriel questioned, and Adrien gave a low chuckle and moved to the side.

Emi averted her eyes to the marble floor, and Gabriel hummed.

" I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, miss beasúejoúr. I couldn't have refused Kana's recommendation that you stay here while she is away. Have no worries, you aren't a bother at all."

Emi bowed, and stared at the ground.
" Emi is fine, and I thank you for your kindness. "

She looked back up into his eyes and found genuine puzzlement and pity.

" Please, show Emi to her room. " He told Natalie, and she started to walk up the stairs.

Emi looked at the stairs and back to Adrien, and he simply lifted her up and carried her up the beautiful white marble.

"This is so embarrassing. " Emi whispered to herself and averted her eyes from Gabriel to Adrien's face.

" By the looks of it, Father is very concerned. He never looks like that. " Adrien says, entering her large room and setting her down on a canopy bed.

Emi looks around the room with wide eyes.
It was bigger than her room.

" I don't think you'll be attending school for a few days. " Adrien says, sitting beside her.

" I won't? " Emi asked sadly, and Adrien nods, a sad sort of smile decorating his own face.
" Father recommends that you rest and don't overexert yourself. I'll bring back the homework and everything, don't worry. "

Emi didn't say anything and just flopped face down in the large bed, the large dress fluttering around her and enveloping her in white satin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845 47 22
โ™ก | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...
7.6K 260 7
"You have got to be the blondest person I've ever met." "But...we have the same hair color?" "Adrien, I'm older than you and therefore wiser. I know...
334K 13.8K 79
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’”๐’•...
2.6K 119 11
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...