A 6 Weeks Of The Roblox Myths...

By Roses_Vicious

[READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING!!] Y'ALL IM SO SORRY I HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THIS BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF MOT... More

'~โ€ขWord codesโ€ข~'
[CHAPTER 1.1] Basically The Beginning.
โซธโœซNOT-SO CHAPTERSโœฌโซท
(A/N) 1
When Oliver:
(A/N) 2
(A/N) 3
(A/N) 4
(A/N) 5
(A/N) 6
(A/N) 8
Sneak Peak1.0
(A/N) 9
(A/N) 10

(A/N) 7

146 4 2
By Roses_Vicious

Girl wtf💀

I've been dead for months and I discontinued this shit

And these critters coming out of nowhere man😭

But yeah, it is being discontinued for very legal reasons. But looking all the way back at the start of the chapter is . . . Fucking cringe that I thought it would be!

So since I have two days left before the school holiday(and have three weeks to study before final exams in January 2023), I decided to rewrite, the WHOLE shit I created.

Yes you heard me! And I ain't gonna make a another chapter that is rewritten version of it.

I'm gonna view the old chapters, and uh, start to rewrite it!

But don't worry, I don't wanna rush my ass doing all of these chapters, just takin' my time that's all.

So yeah! I'm just hoping I will continue it soon.

-Roses_Vicious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
847K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
332K 12.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...