Difference | Chucky X OC

By QueenZain3

Anne Winters Is Good Friends With Someone, Both Of Them Shares A Good bond But She Doesn't Know His Dark And... More

ACT I: Chapter 1: Footprints
Act I: Chapter 2: Surprises
Act I: Chapter 3: I Like To Be Hugged
Act I: Chapter 4: Mall Trip
Act I: Chapter 5: Awareness
Act I: Chapter 6: Presents
Act I: Chapter 7: Play
Act I: Chapter 8: First Meetings
Act I: Chapter 9: Learning
Act I: Chapter 10: The Beginning
Act I: Chapter 11: Playtime
Act I: Chapter 12: Tragedy
Act I: Chapter 13: Loss
Act I: Chapter 14: Psychotic Intentions
Act I: Chapter 15: The Curse
Act I: Chapter 16: Memories
Act I: Final Chapter (17): Difference
ACT II: Chapter 1: The Same Stitch
Act II: Chapter 2: Broken Hearts
Act II: Chapter 3: Pretty Little Liar
Act II: Chapter 4: Harrogate
Act II: Chapter 5: Deep Connection
Act II: Chapter 6: We're All Sick
Act II: Chapter 7: Criminal
Act II: Chapter 8: Prove That Its Just A Doll
Act II: Chapter 9: Sometimes I Scare Myself
Act II: Chapter 11: Blank Space
Act II: Final Chapter (12): Cult Of Chucky

Act II: Chapter 10: Killer Couple

275 5 10
By QueenZain3

January 10 2017

Flashback-

It was the evening as It showed a mall while there was an arcade inside. People and children's were playing games in the arcade as Anne was seen inside the arcade as She saw Charles who was standing and waiting for her as He was looking around the arcade.

Charles: There you are.

Anne: *Smiles* Hey.

Charles: So what exactly is this arcade?

Anne: Oh there is alot of machines and you can play different games in it.

Charles: Okay?

Anne: Thats what it is, But its really fun.

Charles: I didn't know you liked games.

Anne laughed a little as They were walking in the arcade as Anne was looking at the games as Charles was following her and saw alot of people cheering while playing games as He was just staring at them.

Charles: There is alot of people here.

Anne: Yeah that's true.

Anne saw something as She smiled and saw a toy gun that was part of the machine as Anne was figuring out how to play until the game started as Anne was holding the gun and was shooting in the game as Charles was standing and was staring at her play as He smiled.

Charles: Oh so that's how it works.

Anne: Yeah! There is so many games you can play actually. You should try one.

Charles: No thanks.

Anne: Why not?

Charles: *Shrugs* Not my thing.

Anne stopped playing as She looked at him and smiled.

Anne: Come on, You should try some new things. I'll show you more.

Charles was gonna say something until Anne grabbed his hand and dragged him as He just smiled and decided to try a game just for her.

Soon, They continued trying different games out before they decided the arcade and the mall as Anne and Charles were talking to eachother while walking outside as the time was nine p.m, They were in the mall for a long time.

Anne: I'm surprises you beat my score in Pac man.

Charles: I'm surprised too.

Anne: *Laughs* Games are fun, Why don't you play it often?

Charles: I don't know, Its not really my thing.

Anne: I see then.

Charles; Besides I didn't know about the arcade too much until you showed it to me.

Anne smiled and laughed as He fixed his coat and was smiling at her as They continued walking and were talking to eachother.

Anne: I'll head back home right now though.

Charles: What are you eating for dinner?

Anne: *Raises an eyebrow* Uh I'll see what I can make.

Charles: *Smiles* How about I take you out for dinner?

Anne was shocked as He continued looking and smiling at her as Anne looked at him.

Anne: Dinner? I don't kno-

Charles smiled and grabbed her hand as Anne was looking at him as He spoke.

Charles: Its okay, I know a good place.

Anne looked at him and smiled as She wanted to refuse because she thought he was tired but He kept grabbing her hand and pulled her as Anne laughed.

Anne: *Laughs* What are you doing?

Charles: You dragged me around the arcade like that. Now Let's go.

Anne: Hahaha Fine.

They both shared a laugh together as Charles continued holding her hand before he wrapped his arm around her as They both walked away.

But Unknown to them, Someone was standing and watching them.

Tiffany was staring as She was feeling shocked and upset also, She saw both of them talking to eachother and the way Charles was holding her hand upsetted her.

( He didn't take me out for dinner. . . . )

Flashback end-

Nica was seen crawling on the floor as The asylum was empty as Nica continued crawling until she saw someone standing as She raised her head and saw who it was.

.

Alice: Auntie Nica.

Nica: Alice?

Alice: We've been waiting for you.

Nica was shocked as She was looking at Alice until she saw a shadow of Chucky behind her as she was scared as Alice smirked and vanished.

Nica turned and saw Chucky behind her as Her eyes were widen as Chucky raised his knife and was strangely moving alot as Nica was staring at him.

Suddenly she woke up as She found herself in the bed as Nica was looking around in shock and confusion. She saw that it was snowing as Nica was looking around until she saw glimpses of Chucky with half of his face again as He was laughing.

Until Nica finally woke from the nightmare as Her eyes were widen.

Soon, Nica, Malcolm and Madeleine were seen sitting as Madeleine was drawing Chucky on her book as Madeleine spoke.

Madeleine: Dr. Foley always says late people are rude people. This is so unlike him.

Malcolm: The late Dr. Foley. Now that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it, Nica? I sure hope nothing's happened to him now. It just kind of makes you wonder who's next. Doesn't it?

Malcolm was smiling and looked at Nica who was staring at the table until Madeleine spoke.

Madeleine: What is wrong with you, Mark?

Malcolm: That's not my name.

Nica: *Sighs* Fine, What is your name today?

Malcolm: Charles.

Nica looked at him as Charles looked at her and smiled.

Charles: I think we met.

Nica was staring at him until she shooked his hand as Nica was looking at the Chucky doll on Madeleine's arms as Nica smiled at her.

Nica: Can I hold him?

Madeleine stared at Nica and was having doubts on her head as She got up from her chair and left as Nica immediately moved her wheelchair and was following her. She continued moving her wheelchair until she saw Foley as Nica looked at him.

Nica: Doctor Foley, Your okay.

Foley: I have a headache right now. . . *Looks at her* Don't you remember?

Nica: I remembered you hypnotised me and. . The rest is kind of a blur.

Foley: You assaulted me, Nica.

Nica was staring at him before she moved her head to see Madeleine as Foley spoke to her.

Foley: He isn't real. It was you. I am very concerned by this setback, but I am willing to keep my mouth shut about this incident if you are.

Foley looked at her as Nica was staring at him.

Meanwhile it showed Andy driving his car as He was driving to Harrogate, Alex was also in the car as He was very concerned of what will happen but Alex needed to help Nica and Andy needed to do the same.

Suddenly Andy had a phone call as Alex looked at him as He answered the call as He continued driving.

Andy: Hello?

Anne: Hello Andy

Andy: Who is this?

Anne: My name is Anne.

Andy was staring as He put the phone on speaker as Andy spoke.

Andy: I know who you are. I'm coming for you. And for him.

Anne: Don't forget about your friend, Im sure he's with you.

Andy looked at Alex as Amrbrose was staring before He gritted his teeth and spoke.

Alex: Screw you.

Anne: Hey, Andy and Alex you wanna join up?

Andy: Screw you.

Anne: Oh, I have a message from Chucky. He said you'll know what it means. It's just a single word. He said, "Disembowel." Now, what do you suppose that means, Andy?

Andy was staring as Anne had a sick smile on her face as Andy just hanged up the phone as Alex looked at him.

Alex: They just continue to play games on us. Who was she?

Andy: Thats right. That must be his partner or something.

Alex looked at him as Alex continued looking at the road as He was thinking about the phone call.

Meanwhile Madeleine was seen holding the doll as She was alone in the room as Madeleine was staring at the doll. She thought it needed some nap time as Madeleine got up and placed the doll on the bed and put a blanket on it and placed her hand on it.

Madeleine: I never stopped loving you.

Chucky; I'm your friend to the end.

Madeleine had a smile on her face as Chucky secretly clutched his fist as Madeleine looked at the doll.

Madeleine: You know Chucky, A boy's best friend is his mother.

Chucky: *Blinks* Wanna play?

Madeleine continued staring until she grabbed a pillow and started pressing on the doll's hand as Chucky started clutching his fist as Madeleine continued pressing harder before she stopped and stared at it until she heard Foley's voice.

Foley: Madeleine, what have you done?

Madeleine: What?

Foley: What have you done to your baby, Madeleine?

Madeleine: It's not a baby, it's just a doll.

Foley: Your baby. Joshua. Remember? What did you do to him, Madeleine?

Madeleine was silent as she was staring as Nica moved her wheelchair and was looking at her as Charles was standing near the door.

Madeleine: I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

Foley: Not to me, Madeleine. Say it to him.

Madeleine looked at him as Nica moved her wheelchair near the bed as Madeleine took off the pillow and saw the doll's eyes were closed.

Madeleine: sweet angel, can you ever forgive me? He just wouldn't stop crying. No matter what I did, I couldn't make him stop. The sound was like a sharp piece of glass drilling into my head. *Cries* I was a terrible mother. I could never make him happy.

Nica: He's just pretending.

Foley: Nica-

Suddenly Nica tried to snatch the doll but Madeleine quickly grabbed him and got up as Nica shouted.

Nica: He's alive!!!

Charles/Malcolm was laughing as Foley looked at him as Madeleine was holding the doll tightly and spoke.

Madeleine: More than anything, I wish that he was. Wishing won't bring him back. I know that now.

Foley: *Takes the doll* Come on. It's a doll. And it's a powerful symbol of your guilt, Malcolm's confusion . . . and the past. Now, don't you think it's time to bury the past once and for all?

Nica was staring at him as Foley was looking at the doll.

Soon, Foley and the others were out burying the doll as Nica was watching everything from the window as Nurse Carlos walked towards her as He spoke.

Carlos: You're not buying it, are you?

Nica: He'll be back. . . . .

A few hours later

It was night time as Andy stopped the car as Both Alex and Andy got out of the car and were walking as a Security guard noticed them.

Security Guard: Visiting hours are over, Gonna have to ask you two to turn around.

Andy: We need to see Doctor Foley or Nica Pierce right away.

Guard: Well you can call and make an appointment.

Alex: This is an emergency.

Guard: I bet, But you two get in the car and turn around.

Andy: You have to let us in.

Guard: No, Leave right now.

Alex gritted his teeth and shooked his head.

Alex: Fine, I'll commit myself.

Suddenly Alex punched the guard in the face as Andy looked at Alex and didn't expected that punch but the other guards saw what happened as They immediately ran to capture Alex and Andy as They were trying to escape.

Soon, The Nurse locked both Alex and Andy in a cell as Andy was glaring through the mirror.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 36 5
Sasha and Marcy have been working at the local Halloween store for the past two years, but this year is different. They're in their first semester of...
156K 3.5K 27
She had to leave the only life she had ever known because her father received a job offer. Eighteen-year-old Alexis Winters travels with her father a...
295K 8.5K 31
(Post CW) Bucky Barnes never dared to dream that he could be loved again, especially after what he did for the last near century. Angeline Ramsey was...
2.2K 96 20
Anne Winters, A Hardworking mother working through life with her six year old daughter, She works as a teacher but life does get hard for her when sh...