Cry

By doublealove

Destiny, a girl with no stability, is trying to live life one day at a time. With a bipolar mother, a try-har... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Thanks
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: funniest chapter ever
Chapter 18
Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30: part 1
Chapter 30: part 2

Chapter 17

32 4 0
By doublealove

I feel better today, thank god, I hated being sick. I felt crummy all the time and I stayed in bed 24/7. Well, actually, I was happy about that. I never got to do anything but sleep, eat, and occasionally get up to pee. I was kind of glad to change my schedule up a bit.

I woke up to Nini calling me to see if I was going to come to school that day. She hates riding the bus alone she said but she knows so many people I didn't think being lonely was an option for her.

I picked out my best outfit and left just in time for the bus to get here. I didn't have much of a choice on where to sit because Janiaya already saved a seat for and was waving for me to come over.

"Yay your not a pitiful old sick lady anymore" she screams happily. I block her out and look out the window. That is seriously the most entertaining thing I can do when my cousin goes off at the mouth.

"Are you listening?" She says, tapping me on the shoulder. "What, oh yeah," I say. "Then what did I just say?" she says. "Uhhhhh, something about yourself?" I say. She says, "Ugh," and turns away with a disgusted look on her face.

She is not mad at me. She gets annoying and antisocial when she is mad. She also gets very........b*tchy.

I am not looking forward to today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

To Fit In By Nya A

Short Story

5K 177 10
Let’s start by saying that I’m not the finest out of the bunch. I’m that rotten egg out of the perfect batch. I’m the odd one out. To fit in. To...
2.4K 164 33
Just another typical love story. Maybe with a twist?
4.1K 93 18
You are a girl who is still in college. You are a cheerful, kind and friendly girl. But behind that, you are also very skilled in self -defense and...
82.1K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...