The Time Traveler Was Forced...

By 0003min

Title: 被迫成为暗卫头子的穿越女 / The Time Traveler Forced to Become the Leader of the Secret Guards Author: 绿绿 Chapters:... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-15
Chapter 16-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 43-45
Chapter 46-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95-96
Chapter 97-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-125
Chapter 126-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-151
Chapter 152-154
Chapter 155-156
Chapter 157-158
Chapter 159-160
Chapter 161-162
Chapter 163-165
Chapter 166-168
Chapter 169-170
Chapter 171-172
Chapter 173-174
Chapter 175-176
Chapter 177-178
Chapter 179-180
Chapter 181-182
Chapter 183-185
Chapter 186-188
Chapter 189-190
Chapter 191-192
Chapter 193-194
Chapter 195

Chapter 41-42

807 16 2
By 0003min

Chapter 41

Finally, Shen Xianyu came to her male god. The thick filter made her see pale and afraid from her face in the same day, tomorrow and peace.

It really hurts her.

Why let her male god experience this?

I don't know if he will have nightmares at night? Will it leave a psychological shadow?

It's all the emperor's fault. Knowing that his life was remembered by many people, he came out to waver. He had nothing to do, but a large group of people followed him.

With this idea, she can look directly at each other's face, "Mr. Yun, don't be afraid, I'll protect you."

Yun Shaojie looked down at the dwarf in front of him and wondered how she could see his fear.

The emperor in the distance had just been stabbed in the back by his bodyguard. If Qian Duoduo hadn't responded quickly in front of him, he might have been cut off his head. Even so, he was still not out of danger. Qian Duoduo was kicked away, and the sword in the bodyguard's hand continued to stab him.

The other party was wiped around his neck.

He was also subjected to a sword on the shoulder, which made the emperor's face turn pale. He looked down at the punctured dragon robe and the bleeding wounds inside. His face was extremely ugly, but at this time, he also heard Shen Er's voice.

Look sideways.

I saw that she was holding an umbrella from nowhere to cover the sun for the male god who didn't have anything in her mouth, and the heartache on her face was about to overflow.

In this way, Shen Er blamed him for implicated his male god.

The wound hurts even more.

"Shen Er!"

The emperor roared.

He rushed over with a sword to stab the bodyguard to save the emperor, "!!!"

Sure enough, when he met his second sister, the emperor couldn't help it.

Shen Xianyu didn't hear it, "Mr. Yun, can I take you out of here?" It's too dangerous."

"Shen Er, the emperor seems to be calling you." Yun Shaojie glanced at the emperor not far away and looked at Shen Er beside him. "He seems to be very angry."

Why is there so much bullshit in this emperor?

He still has an angry face.

Assassins are all recruited by him.

Both his father and his eldest brother have gone to protect him. What else does he want?

"No matter what he is, he is not an important person, Mr. Yun, are you hot, thirsty, hungry or hungry?" Shen Xianyu continued to care and looked at the male god's little face turned red. Oh, tears almost came out. It was all her fault. She was too lazy. Why didn't she expect to prepare a sunscreen for the male god?" Sorry, it's all my fault, Mr. Yun, you're suffering.

If this had been for her previous society, the face of the male god alone would be priceless, and she would definitely get the best care.

Yun Shaojie looked at the face that was about to cry: "???"

What else did she think of?

The emperor on the other side looked gloomy and terrible. Shen Er, it was really good. He, the emperor, was injured and didn't take a look at it. Unexpectedly, the male god who cared about her was just a face too red by the sun.

I was angry and there was still some grievances.

Is he still the emperor?

Shouldn't he be the most eye-catching existence?

"Shen Er!"

I don't want to talk to him, do you?

How can he let her succeed? Well, doesn't Shen Er want to get along with her male god alone? He insists on destroying.

So this shouted louder, hoarse, and extremely sad and angry.

Shen Muxuan and Shen Tingsong looked at the emperor in a daze, and there was an absurd idea in their mind. The emperor would not really fall in love with the second sister (the second girl), did he?

I'm not surprised at all.

I just think there is a good horror.

The scorching sun looking directly at the sky did not change direction!

The other ministers are powerless to complain. What's the matter?

On the contrary, the queen and the concubines were full of sourness.

Shen Xianyu really didn't want to ignore the emperor. He was really bored to death. He said gently to the male god, "Wait a minute, we can leave right away."

The next moment, he turned his head and immediately changed his face and roared at the emperor, "What's the ghost's name!"

After saying that, he was stunned and his eyes widened.

No!

The emperor was injured!

The emperor was actually injured!

The emperor finally felt a little better, but as a result, Shen Er's voice continued.

The plot is wrong!

How could the emperor get hurt?

It should not be after the emperor coldly distinguished between the people around him who were loyal, brave and trustworthy, and which traitors were greedy and afraid of death, wearing small shoes, a team of particularly cool dark guards emerged to crush the assassins with absolute strength.

Where's the dark guard?

Is there no black ice platform?

There are always bad people, right?

Are there no bad people?

Should Mr. Jinyiwei appear?

Even if there are no these, blood droplets should appear!

The injured emperor: "!!!"

These are all and what!

It sounds great.

Shen Xianyu was so shocked that she kept complaining in her heart, didn't she? No way?

The emperor didn't know that there would be assassins coming today, did he?

You don't have any preparation at all, do you?

He doesn't even have his own intelligence agency, does he?

Isn't this what every emperor should have?

The emperor, who felt that the wound hurt more, because Shen Er's voice really didn't have anything!

Therefore, this is the point where he can hear her voice, which is also God's intention!

Does every emperor have it?

Why didn't he?

It's not just him.

He has neither his father, his grandfather nor his great-grandfather!

No!

The emperor suddenly remembered that hundreds of years ago, Daliang split into Daliang and Xiliang. Obviously, as the eldest son, the prince succeeded to the throne righteously. As a result, the emperor preferred the son born to the noble concubine. Is that time?

The emperor handed over the dark guard and intelligence agencies to the shameless beast. Well, it is very likely to be like this. Otherwise, how could the noble concubine's son succeed?

Therefore, this generation has been passed down from generation to generation.

Then it shows that the current Emperor of the Western Liang Dynasty has secret guards and intelligence organizations.

And he didn't.

Not to mention that it sounds like the secret guard and intelligence organization are very powerful. Emperor Xiliang alone has it, but he doesn't have it, and his heart is particularly unbalanced. I feel that I have lost. Why?

The emperor was shocked.

The Western Liang Emperor thousands of miles away is sneezing constantly. If he knew what the Eastern Liang Emperor thought, he would tell him honestly that he didn't, really didn't.

Shen Xianyu is looking at the lack of silly.

Oh my God.

The emperor really came out unprepared to shake the city. With such a stupid and bold emperor, this dynasty can still maintain peace and prosperity for so long. It's so lucky. No one has thought of rebellion for so many years. The hearts of the people in this era are really simple!

No way.

You have to run away quickly.

"Mr. Yun, let's go quickly. Don't get close to the emperor in the future. That's a simple bag. It will become unfortunate." Thinking of this, Shen Xianyu quickly urged Yun Shaojie.

"But shouldn't we protect the emperor?" Yun Shaojie asked, "Where you stand here and I can help me with some fisting and footwork."

How could Mr. Yun have such a terrible idea!

Although his loyal qualities made her like it more, it was too dangerous to give up his idea.

"Mr. Yun, you must remember that the best way to express your loyal king is to be a happy dandy and let others see how beautiful life is for the people under the emperor's rule. These are the result of the efforts of the emperor and your father. As long as you enjoy it at ease and don't let down their hard work, it is the best reward. " Shen Xianyu said sincerely.

Yun Shaojie: "..."

This method is really special.

He said so seriously that he almost believed it.

So, "You are so noisy every day because you are loyal to your father?"

"Yes!"

Shen Xianyu nodded loudly, "Let's go, let's go."

After thinking about it, even if she had no conscience, she had to admit that her father and eldest brother were really good to her, so she turned around and shouted at Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan, "Dad, eldest brother, don't care about fighting. It's going to rain. Grandma will let you go home to collect your clothes!"

"Cough."

Yun Shaojie couldn't help laughing but was choked by his saliva. Can Shen Er not be so suddenly funny?

"Mr. Yun, are you all right?"

Yun Shaojie shook his head and said, "I'm fine. I'm just a little worried about Lord Shen and Mr. Shen!"

Make evil!

How much evil did they do in their last life to show up such a daughter and sister.

Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan also want to know this problem.

When he heard her words, Shen Tingsong was fighting with the assassin by the river. His feet were crooked and almost fell into a water ghost. He thought fiercely that this daughter really couldn't get it.

Shen Muxuan was not much better. The sword in his hand was crooked, and his heart was very angry, and his movements were faster and sharper. In the blink of an eye, he wiped his two necks.

Mrs. Shen, who pretended to faint quietly, really wanted to jump up. She had never advocated her son's beating the girl. She always insisted that the girl's family should spoil her. At this time, she wanted to kill her granddaughter herself.

The others looked at the sky silently.

The sun is shining.

What kind of variety is Shen Er?

Only then can I say such crazy words.

What's raining? Put away your fart clothes.

After solving a group of assassins, Duke Yun Zhenzheng came to Shen Tingsong and said with a smile, "L Lord Shen, I really envy you for such a filial daughter. Are you thinking about letting you go home to collect your clothes at this time?"

This is absolutely cynicism.

Shen Tingsong glanced at the Duke of Zhen. Well, the person who can give birth to the little fox spirit really looked gorgeous. "I can't talk to the old fox spirit."

Duke of the Town: "..."

What do you mean!

The level is low.

Sure enough, Shen Tingsong was so angry that he began to swear.

On the other hand, Shen Xianyu felt that she roared and had fulfilled her responsibility as a child and sister. As for whether they listened or not, that's their own business. "Mr. Yun, let's go."

Yun Shaojie frowned. Since the dwarf felt that he was afraid, he was afraid, because he wanted to see his father's excitement.

"But I can't go. I'm worried about my father."

He is a filial son.

Mr. Yun is so filial! Shen Xianyu has no doubt.

What's the difficulty with this?

As soon as the emperor heard Shen Xianyu's voice, he knew that someone had suffered again.

Sure enough, the next second, Shen Er's loud voice sounded again, "Zhen Guogong, your mother called you to go home for dinner!"

Yun Shaojie was very happy. Sure enough, Shen Er did not let him down. He looked up to see the expression of his own father being struck by lightning in his life.

Zhenguo Gongyun Shock Day: "!!!"

What is it?

What does this have to do with him?

Who is Shen Tingsong immediately mocked him, "Yes, my daughter is not only filial, but also very kind. I can't bear to wait too long. Duke of Zhen, go home for dinner quickly. Don't be hungry."

Chapter 42

You should be able to leave this time, right?

Shen Xianyu urged his male god again.

"However, Shen Er, all the assassins have been solved."

Ha!

So fast!

Shen Xianyu looked back and saw that all the officials were close to the emperor. The imperial doctor bandaged the emperor. The Empress Dowager, the queen and a group of people surrounded him to ask for warmth. After confirming that there was no danger, he looked at the face of his male god. Oh, Mr. Yun under the umbrella was really handsome, tall neck, sexy. The throat knot, and then the upper and chin are so perfect and stylish, the view finally stays on the mouth.

Perhaps because of the hot weather, her pink lips looked slightly dry, which made her more want to stick out her tongue to help lick wet.

Er!

I can't go anymore.

She didn't want to have a nosebleed again in front of the male god. She stepped back, moved away from her eyes, and kept making excuses in her heart. It was definitely not her lecherous. It was really not that the male god was too charming. No, and she couldn't blame the male god. It was all because the weather was too hot that made her heart restless.

This dwarf wants to kiss him!

Yun Shaojie confirmed that this was what the other party's eyes just meant.

He is not the emperor of the previous life now.

So, what exactly does Shen Er like about him?

Yes, in Yun Shaojie's opinion, he will have the idea of kissing, which is absolutely like it.

Why did she flint back?

Are you shy?

Step forward, "Shen Er, are you all right?"

The male god cares about her!

Shen Xianyu's heart was so happy that she looked up, and her eyes smiled in the shape of crescent moons. He stuffed the umbrella into the male god's hand and exuding a sense of happiness all over. "I'm fine. I'm fine. Mr. Yun, I'll see my father and eldest brother."

After saying that, turn around and run away.

If you don't run, the male god who smiled at her looked charming and harmless. She was worried that she couldn't help doing anything worse than beasts.

Yun Shaojie: "..."

Why are you so happy?

Is it because of his face?

He raised his hand and touched it. He never seemed to be so happy.

Jumping to the father and son of the Shen family, there were festive days in her heart. She felt that her body was light. At this time, if she gave her wings, she would definitely fly happily.

There is no such thing as water rebellion. Today is her lucky day.

Hmm.

I also touched the male god's hand when I stuffed the umbrella.

The cold touch is so comfortable!

Ah~!

She is about to be happy.

The emperor listened to Shen Er's voice, which was full of black lines.

Is this something a girl can think of?

Add your mouth and touch your hand. Why do you sound so obscene?

There are any other things that are not as good as animals.

Has Shen Tingsong taught his daughter what courtesy, righteousness and shame are?

And what exactly did that little white face say? Happiness is like this.

"Dad, eldest brother,"

Shen Xianyu jumped to Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan, looked at the other women in the Shen family, and gave a thumbs up to Shen Xianjing: "Sister, do a good job!"

"Thank you, second sister."

Shen Xianjing thanked her seriously. Although the way is a little indescribable, as long as the eldest brother is fine and gives up her etiquette, even if he is ashamed, it is worth it.

"Haha, you're welcome. The whole family won't say that!" Shen Xianyu smiled happily.

Originally, when she didn't want to pay attention to the dialogue between her grandchildren, they looked at Shen Xianyu vigilantly one after another, "Xiaojing, what did the second sister say to you?"

Didn't he tell Xiaojing to stay away from her second sister before?

"Brother, you think too much. I'm looking for the second sister. I don't want to procrastinate my father and you when you are in danger, so I asked my second sister to help me figure it out. She told me that she was in danger in a crowded place and find a corner to lie and pretend to be dizzy." Speaking of this, Shen Xianjing's eyes were full of gratitude." Look, we are all fine."

That's right.

But the three of them felt that something was wrong.

"Dad, wake up!"

"Come on, help!"

"It hurts, doctor. Do you have a doctor?"

...

Hearing the sound, the Shen family looked around, it was in a mess. It was simply hell on earth. As Shen Xianyu thought, in order to achieve his own goal, the assassin waved his sword directly to the cannon fodder who blocked the way, and lay in the blood pool and waited for help without hurting the key. The unlucky ghost who killed his life was still kept shocked. I'm afraid that there will be more crowded stampedes caused by panic. Looking around, there must be a lot of casualties. In addition, it is close to the water, and many people fall into the water in panic.

Hey!

It's all the emperor's fault.

The people of Daliang are really unlucky. They have such a dog emperor on the stall.

When the emperor heard her voice, he was not angry, but more confused. He had been determined to be a wise king since he was a child. Now that such a thing happened, how could he not feel uncomfortable, "What are they doing around me?" Go and save people!"

Not all civil and military ministers are as lucky as the Shen family.

Wang Zhilong, Marquis of Dingbei, looked at his son salvaged by his subordinates, even if he hated not long ago because he was ashamed that he could not have this son, but at this time, he looked at him lying silently on the ground, his eyes suddenly turned red, and his hands to touch his pulse were constantly trembling. The old lady and wife of Hou family were paralyzed on the ground and looked at him. Wang Jincheng's hand is faster than Wang Zhilong.

"How do you?"

Mrs. Wang's voice was very low and crying.

If the eldest son is her pride, then the youngest son is her flesh and flesh.

"Mother."

Wang Jincheng took a deep breath and shouted this. Tears couldn't help falling. "Jinyu, Jinyu has gone!"

The old lady of Houfu fainted directly.

Maybe it was too sad. Mrs. Wang looked at her son in a daze, and her trembling mouth had not been able to make a sound for a long time.

The most bitter thing in the world is that white-haired people send black-haired people.

Just when the Wang family was heartbroken and heartbroken, a gray figure rushed over and quickly checked Wang Jinyu's condition. He put people in the posture of artificial respiration in their memory. They folded their hands, put their palms on their chest and began to press. At the same time, they roared to the Wang family, "Don't cry yet, come on. Personal help!"

What can I do for you?

The Wang family looked at Shen Er.

Wang Jincheng's eyes lit up, "Shen Er, do you think my brother is still saved?"

"I don't know. I just tried." Shen Xianyu said to the truth, "Don't talk nonsense. Come here and do as I say."

Even if the answer is not what he wants, he must try it.

Immediately get over obediently.

Then, dumbfounded.

Blow at your brother's mouth, can this work?

"Do it quickly!"

Oh.

Although Wang Jincheng was a little ashamed, he still blushed and lowered his head for the sake of his brother's life. He cooperated with the other party's movements and began to respirate artificially.

Time goes by minute.

The sweat of Shen Xianyu's forehead, who had been doing cardiopulmonary resuscitation, kept dripping down. When she was about to enter her eyes, she was about to shake her head and throw it off. A hand holding a veil appeared from the side to dry the sweat for her.

Shen Xianyu smiled at his beautiful and gentle eldest sister and continued.

Finally.

"Cough!"

When Wang Jincheng pinched Wang Jinyu's nose again and his mouth turned down, the latter opened his eyes and saw his eldest brother ready to kiss him. He pushed him away hard and said in horror, "Brother, you are crazy!" I'm your brother! You are too much!"

How could the eldest brother do that?

Wang Jincheng, who was pushed away unprepared: "!!!"

Although his brother was very happy to live, he looked at his eyes at the beast and raised his hand to beat people.

Wang Zhilong was faster than him and patted him gently on the forehead, "What are you talking nonsense? That's saving you."

"Did, I'm saving me, Dad. Are you not sick?"

Wang Jinyu has a "I'm not stupid."

Shen Xianyu looked at the lively Wang family, stood up and looked condescendingly at Wang Jinyu, "Wang Xiaoer, dry duck, remember, I saved your life, haha, are you angry?"

I didn't read much, and I read a lot of textbooks. In addition, Shen Er slandered him before and said that he fell in love with her. Wang Jinyu suddenly guessed the intention of the other party and said in a very resistive tone, "Shen Er, stop dreaming. I won't promise you by myself, and I will never marry you."

"Erbao, you can't say that. She is really your life-saving villain."

As soon as Mrs. Wang changed her dissatisfaction with Shen Xianyu, now she looks good everywhere. She can save her life at the critical moment. If she marries this alone, she won't lose money.

"I think too much."

Shen Xianyu smiled proudly, "I am now your savior. Do you love me more? Unfortunately, I will never like you, haha."

So angry!

Wang Jinyu clenched her fists and wanted to fight!

The Wang family looked at the energetic Wang Jinyu. Forget it, they still won't interfere in the younger generation.

Wang Zhilong looked at Shen Tingsong beside him.

He knew very well why Shen Er chose to save his son first, because the two families were close to each other. "Brother Shen, thank you very much."

Shen Tingsong is actually still shocked.

Why didn't he know his daughter had such a ability?

Wang Jinyu, who was out of breath, was rescued, and the other family members who fell into the water immediately seemed to see hope and rushed over.

"What are you doing? What are you doing!"

Shen Xianyu shouted loudly, looked at the crowd of the other party, and immediately moved the rescue soldiers, "Dad, eldest brother, help!"

They are all named.

What can Shen Tingsong do?

Naturally, you stand up and preside over the overall situation.

Save people?

No problem.

What?

The four of them can also do it.

Then let's go together.

No, you have to ask the success rate first.

It depends on luck!

In this answer, Shen Tingsong looked at his innocent daughter and waved his hand, so he had to be what an old father should do. "Go ahead, you just save it. I'll hold the rest."

He knows this kind of thing very well. The resaviable family is naturally grateful to them, but those who are not saved may not have resentment.

In a word, it may not be pleasing whether it is saved or not.

"You just did a good job. Come with us."

Shen Xianyu was handed over to Wang Jincheng.

The latter: "!!!"

As for his direct brother, he is willing to do it no matter how reluctantly, how can he lower his mouth to kiss the man next to him? Will this sacrifice be too big?

In the end, Wang Jincheng stiffened his scalp.

As Shen Xianyu said, some people were saved, and some people could never wake up.

So, some people laugh and others cry.

Shen Xianyu, who just wants to live a small life easily, especially doesn't like a depressed environment, which will make her irritable.

Later, the more visionary people saw that the longer the time was delayed, the less likely it would be to be saved. Didn't you see that Wang Jinyu, who was rescued at the beginning, had changed her clothes and jumped alive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.7K 48
https://m.shubaow.net/227/227356/ Author: Cat Fengqi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-12-23 Latest: Chapter 48 · rebirth finished 17...
60K 844 14
not my story google translated source: https://m.shubaow.net/85/85839/ Title: 我不介意你又丑又瞎[穿书] Author:美人无霜 Su Yue is wearing a book. In the sweet pet ar...
636K 53.4K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
127K 2.3K 89
Author: One Side Style Category: Through Rebirth Wan Yu had bad luck in her last life. She made her debut for more than ten years, and finally made i...