The Time Traveler Was Forced...

Par 0003min

Title: 被迫成为暗卫头子的穿越女 / The Time Traveler Forced to Become the Leader of the Secret Guards Author: 绿绿 Chapters:... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-15
Chapter 16-18
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-45
Chapter 46-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95-96
Chapter 97-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-125
Chapter 126-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-151
Chapter 152-154
Chapter 155-156
Chapter 157-158
Chapter 159-160
Chapter 161-162
Chapter 163-165
Chapter 166-168
Chapter 169-170
Chapter 171-172
Chapter 173-174
Chapter 175-176
Chapter 177-178
Chapter 179-180
Chapter 181-182
Chapter 183-185
Chapter 186-188
Chapter 189-190
Chapter 191-192
Chapter 193-194
Chapter 195

Chapter 19-20

1K 30 0
Par 0003min

Chapter 19

Wang Yushu looked at the silver tickets with a denomination of 1,000 taels above, five of which were 5,000 taels.

Er.

So, in the eyes of the young lady of a rich family, is he more than one thousand taels?

His hands shook a little.

The surprise was so big that he couldn't stand it.

Next moment.

"I know you compare with one hundred taels, but Daya and I are not short of money, but only one person to help us clean the toilet." With that, Shen Xianyu also handed over the silver ticket. After thinking about it, he stood on tiptoe and patted the other party on the shoulder. "Don't care what others think. Just do it's right. Look, do you have a silver ticket on your face or something?"

"No."

Wang Yushu replied very simply.

His heart and liver are shaking. He is rich and rich. He is ten thousand taels. Er, he is not dreaming, is he?

I became rich overnight.

Hmm.

The house can be built into a brick house, and you can buy a lot of land. My parents don't have to work so hard anymore. They can even buy a medium-sized house in the capital. The more you think about it, the hotter your head is. When it was about to reach the peak, Wang Yushu suddenly calmed down.

No way.

You can't do this.

Their family has no power, and the money is so eye-catching.

"Miss Er."

Wang Yushu thought for a moment and said, "Can I take a thousand taels first? You have the rest with you and pick them up when you need it."

Shen Xianyu knew what he thought at a glance, "I don't care about the money. Just give it to Daya, but." Speaking of this, she looked around and said louder, "I don't think you present want the money from cleaning the toilet, do you?"

"Shen Xianyu, what do you mean by this!"

"That's right. You're so rich. I'm not bad!"

"Shen Er crazy man, don't worry, whoever dares to take the idea of taking this money will kill him."

This is what Chen Qin said. The dandy does not mean stupidity. On the contrary, he can become the four dandys in the capital. He is quite smart and immediately understands Shen Xianyu's intention.

"Thank you, Mr."

Shen Xianyu replied with a smile, "However, it's not good to be too violent. Just say something."

This is a friend of the male god. If it is too violent, it will be tantamount to making trouble. It will implicate his own male god. It will be bad to hurt the male god's face.

Chen Qin: "..."

Where did she come from? Did she apply too much medicine?

The matter has been solved.

Shen Xianyu and Daya found a place for lunch break.

After a while, the dean who deliberately asked the gentleman in the school to focus on Shen Xianyu received the news that she had made a fight, opened the forehead of three girls and four maids, and stuffed the rag into a girl's mouth. Now the four girls have gone home and are said to have been carried away by their servants.

Dean: "......."

This is too naughty.

Therefore, Shen Xianyu and Daya were called to the dean.

After saying a lot, the former said, "Dean, why did I do something wrong?"

"You're not wrong to open a ladle on people's heads?"

Shen Xianyu immediately pointed to the girl next to her, "She did it. It has nothing to do with me!"

Daya blinked her eyes twice, turned pale, and fainted slowly in front of the dean again.

"Da Ya! You can't die. What should I do if you die? ... Shen Xianyu immediately jumped on her and cried.

Dean: "......."

"Stop, if you make any more noise, you will be expelled from the college."

Shen Xianyu immediately stopped, and Daya was in a fasane. The two stood obediently in front of the dean again, "Dean, we are wrong."

The one who admits the mistake is simply called one.

The dean really doesn't want to punish them. After all, the medicine on the red circles on the faces of the two girls is still very eye-catching, even if they have been pulled out a lot of injuries, but it is obviously impossible to let them go like this. "Hands out!"

The two of them obediently stretched out their hands.

One person was beaten ten times, and his white and tender left hand immediately swollen.

"Don't fight in the college in the future. This is the second time. It's another time. It's useless for Shen Tingsong to walk the emperor's back door, you know?"

"I know."

The two whispered.

With his many years of educating experience, the dean knew that it was impossible for them to correct their problems at once. After thinking about it, he wrote two identical words, which were magnificent and valuable at a glance, but why did he write such a line of "No fighting in the college"?

The master and servant have a very bad feeling.

The next second became a reality. It looked down at the four words hanging around their necks and sticking to the upper body. It was so insulting.

"Dean, master, we are a girl's house. We want to be shameless. It's shameless to go out like this!"

"Yes, it's so embarrassing. What if we are bullied?"

The dean looked at them speechlessly. Why did he become a master? Now he knows how to be face-looking? Can these two people be bullied?

"Take it off if you don't fight for a week," thought about it again. "Don't take a chance. I'm the dean of this college. It's full of my people here. If I know you sneak it off, I will also expel you from the college."

Hey!

This is just unsurable.

Isn't it just a brand?

What's so great?

They don't feel anything. Even if they are surrounded and ridiculed by the college, they still go their own way, looking like "I'm the most normal in the world" and have not hurt at all.

On the contrary, the other brothers and sisters of the Shen family were a little red-faced. Do they really want to go back with their second sister (sister) when they go to school?

It's so embarrassing to walk together.

When the dean heard this, he couldn't laugh or cry. It seemed that in addition to the threat of being expelled from the college, he could not help taking two girls.

In the afternoon, the weather was calm. Daya was disabled and determined to study hard. Shen Xianyu was a little reluctant to read the male god in addition to the male god but also the male god. When she went to school. The male god was so perfect that she couldn't see enough.

The Shen brothers and sisters are still very united outside, except for their third brother Shen Xianlan.

She is a talented woman, a little taller than ordinary people, and she can't stand the guidance of others, so she went home before she didn't get out of school.

Even if the others were angry, they still waited for Shen Xianyu to come out. In the bystanders of a group of people, they blushed like monkey buttocks and left the college. On that day, they felt that the not long street had walked very long. When they got on the carriage, they couldn't help it anymore, "Second sister, what's going on with you?" Just mess around at home. Why don't you restrain yourself in the college?

Shen Xianyu said with a smile, "Sister, you don't understand."

"You!"

That's so annoying.

"Second sister."

"Stop!"

Shen Xianyu said, "First of all, I know you think it's embarrassing to walk with me, but I didn't ask you to wait for me, so you can't be self-righteous. You have wronged and waited to wait for me to go home together, and I owe you. Without your awkward appearance, Daya and I are more self-re. In some."

The girl nodded hard.

Shen Xianjing couldn't say anything for a while.

"Second, since you have decided to go home with me, you have lost your face. Why are you still angry with me? This is definitely not a way to express the feelings between brothers and sisters. Dear sisters, you can't do things like this without flattering. It's too bad."

Chapter 20

Looking at the second granddaughter in front of her, the Buddha beads in the hand of the old lady of the Shen family almost fell to the ground. Her mouth was slightly open, and the kind eyebrows on her face were replaced by shock. A word echoed in her mind. Her second girl hit two, two on the first day of school!

"Grandma, you look so cute now! Sister, you are good at painting. Hurry up and draw our own grandma!"

Shen Xianjing didn't want to talk, but her eyes couldn't help looking at Mrs. Shen. Well, it's okay for the second sister not to say it. At first glance, it's really cute.

It's not only her who has this idea, but also the rest of Xianyuntang nodded in her heart.

The next moment, I immediately realized that it was wrong, and it was crooked by this girl again. Is it time to talk about this?

"Stand for me! Nonsense.

Shen Tingsong's tone was as serious as that his face was black. "Shen Xianyu, who is with you with a hippie smile? You still have to be shameless!"

If he had been to be another daughter, he would never have said so much, but the second girl was a strange girl. She had a thick face that he had never seen before. "Do you know you are a girl?" Among other things, I'm really curious. How can you hang a sign in front of you? Why can you be not ashamed at all?

Others nodded wildly again. Yes, they were all curious. They replaced them and replaced them with themselves. I guess they were too ashamed to live.

"Dad, how can you say that? I will be sad."

Shen Xianyu held his heart, "Don't you think I'm very happy on the surface, in fact, I have cried out of a sea in my heart."

Daya agreed with her face. She was very empathetic. Their discomfort just didn't show it. Yes, that's it.

"What should I do?" Mrs. Shen has come to her senses and asked her eldest son.

Shen Tingsong looked at Mrs. Shen.

The latter immediately shook his head and said, "No, I can't, boss. I'm already half of my body about to get into the earth. I just want to calm down in my old age."

After saying this, her eyes moved on the two daughter-in-law, and the second lady had a very bad feeling.

"The second daughter-in-law."

The old lady shouted attentively.

"Mother."

The second lady pleaded with a face. Please don't say it, okay?

However, it doesn't work.

"You are the best candidate for this matter."

In the first one, a group of boys fought with two girls. No matter who started first, they could find a reason to defend themselves, but in the latter one, Mrs. Shen had a headache when she thought about the latter one.

Miss Wang doesn't speak well, but her girl is too cruel. Anyway, Shenfu has to bring gifts to apologize one by one. I just hope that the three girls will not be disfigured, otherwise, even more, she will definitely be scolded as grandchildren.

Obviously, Mrs. Shen doesn't want to be a grandson, and the second lady doesn't want to, but there must be an expert to represent the Shen family.

The two looked at Shen Xianyu at the same time.

"Byth, can I play?"

"Brother, can you beat me?"

My mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have a tacit understanding.

"Sister, I'm sorry to bother you." Shen Tingsong was silent for a moment, "Personal."

Seeing that she didn't have to come forward, Mrs. Shen also supported her daughter-in-law and said, "Severe hard."

I'm afraid that except Shen Xianyu's master and servant, no one thought they shouldn't fight.

That said, the second lady held Jing Tiao and looked up and down at Shen Xianyu. Her face was miserable. She was pulled by the eldest brother. Looking at the mark on her wrist, I guess she didn't show mercy. Her left hand was swollen, and her feet and right hand were good all over his whole body. Her feet must not move. She had to come to compensate for compensation. Right. Right Hand, forget it. People always have to eat.

Finally, the second lady sighed helplessly, "Second girl, you should remember that you are a girl. Look at how you can you get married in the future!"

Shen Xianyu blinked innocently.

It doesn't matter whether she doesn't marry. It's enough for her to have a male god.

The rest of the Shen family looked at the second lady, including his husband Shen Tingtong. For the first time, they found that she was so naive and cute. After today's events happened, they had lost the idea that the second girl could get married. Just stay at home and harm them.

Thinking of this, my heart is even heavier.

Originally, the Shen family planned to come to the door and apologize early tomorrow morning, but Shen Xianyu disagreed. She was going to study and see the male god.

There was nothing I could do to transfer it to noon.

The second lady's face was very bitter. On the way back, Shen Tingtong teased her all the way home.

Shen Tingsong's face was even bitterr. Thinking that he wanted to be the target of the imperial historians tomorrow, he didn't want to go to court. He looked up at the hazy moon and seriously thought about him and her second girl. Obviously, they were normal people. Why was the second girl like this?

Or does God think his life is too smooth, so he has to send such a thing toss him?

"Sir, what are you thinking?" The first lady gently walked to Shen Tingsong's side and looked up at the moon at the same time. The current atmosphere is so good that her heart was full of tenderness and honey. She wanted to recite a poem.

"The second girl is her mother."

However, Shen Tingsong's answer made her heartbroken. She never thought that her husband was thinking about other women at this moment. Tears suddenly came out. Then, she shook her handkerchief and covered her mouth and ran away softly and gracefully.

Shen Tingsong looked at her back blankly. What's wrong with her madam?

Unlike Shen Xianyu's beautiful expectation to go to school the next day and meet the male god before going to bed, there are two people in the Shen family who don't want tomorrow. However, this is beyond their control.

Shen Tingsong, standing in the court, looked numb.

One imperial historian sprayed him one after another. Yes, he sprayed him, because he was the father of the second girl, so he deserved it!

Yes, he deserves it.

The emperor listened with great interest. He had heard it several times before and was surprised every time, but now he looked at Shen Aiqing's expression, he was even happier.

In his eyes, Shen Aiqing is really good at everything. It is perfect that he is jealous. His official career is bright, his children are excellent, and his family is harmonious. I am good-looking and has outstanding ability, facing a tall face, as if there is nothing in the world that can change his face.

But it's different now. He thinks that Shen Aiqing is stained with dust and is also an ordinary mortal.

I prefer him.

Of course, the emperor will never admit that he actually likes to watch Shen Aiqing's dark face, but it's a pity that he didn't see Shen Aiqing chasing his daughter with a stick with his own eyes, and he thought it was very wonderful to think about it.

In fact, not only the emperor who has this idea, but also other ministers are gloating in their hearts.

It was not until the imperial historians finished spraying everything that the emperor waved with a smile, "Okay, how big is. It's worth your great interest in fighting. Are you too idle?"

Royal historians: "......."

Get it.

As soon as I heard this tone, I knew that it had no effect at all. The emperor still valued Shen Tingsong.

"But."

The emperor's painting style changed.

The imperial historians and Shen Tingsong's political enemies raised their hearts again.

"Shen Aiqing, you still need to discipline your daughter. It costs 10,000 taels to ask someone to clean the toilet. It's too prodigal." Of course, the emperor is not as thick-skinned as Shen Xianyu. Even if he wants that 10,000 taels very much, he can't do what he wants. He can only keep showing that he loves money and poverty.

The minister of the Manchu Dynasty: "......."

I don't want to talk.

Why did they forget that the emperor loves money very much, so the focus is that they should not be strange here.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

787K 65.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
315K 4.8K 98
Author: Lin Mianmian Category: Through Rebirth Ruan Su is the true daughter who was taken wrong, and when he returned to his biological parents, he w...
253K 6K 156
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are blinded by love, give everything for the m...
165K 3K 56
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the worst female partner in history. If she...