The Time Traveler Was Forced...

By 0003min

Title: 被迫成为暗卫头子的穿越女 / The Time Traveler Forced to Become the Leader of the Secret Guards Author: 绿绿 Chapters:... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-15
Chapter 16-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-45
Chapter 46-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95-96
Chapter 97-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-125
Chapter 126-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-151
Chapter 152-154
Chapter 155-156
Chapter 157-158
Chapter 159-160
Chapter 161-162
Chapter 163-165
Chapter 166-168
Chapter 169-170
Chapter 171-172
Chapter 173-174
Chapter 175-176
Chapter 177-178
Chapter 179-180
Chapter 181-182
Chapter 183-185
Chapter 186-188
Chapter 189-190
Chapter 191-192
Chapter 193-194
Chapter 195

Chapter 6-10

1.9K 24 2
By 0003min

Chapter 6

That afternoon, as usual, Shen Tingsong came back from the official department to the study to teach Shen Muxuan, the eldest son he had high expectations.

The door was knocked.

Both father and son frowned at the same time. Thinking that both Shen Mansion knew what they were doing during this period. There was no big deal, and the emergency would not be disturbed. Shen Tingsong returned to normal and let Qingshi, the close slave guarding the door, come in.

"Dad!"

Qingshi's expression was pushed away strangely, and a young, strange but beautiful smiling face appeared in front of them. The little girl walked very big, her hands were shook high, and her smiled too brightly. More than half of her white teeth were exposed. At first glance, she had never learned the etiquette of the boudoir, which was very rude.

Why did you call him father?

Shen Muxuan looked at the little girl, and then looked at his father. He didn't know this sister. At the first time, he thought that his father, who could be said to be perfect, actually didn't accept gifts?

Are you so shocked?

"Dad, I'm going to study at Tianshui College!"

Shen Xian said in a word.

Hearing this tone, Shen Tingsong inexplicably felt familiar with it. Looking at the girl standing beside her, his cold and noble expression was almost tense. His tone was not so sure and he asked, "Are you Xianyu?"

"Yes,"

Surprise or surprise!

Shen Xianyu jumped forward, held her head in both hands, came to Shen Tingsong, shook left and right and said, "Dad, you don't even know your 16-year-old daughter. Don't you feel sorry to me?" I have to be arranged to go to Tianshui College to make up for my injured heart.

Shen Tingsong: "!!!"

Even if there are exclamation points full of his head, he still has no lost his mind. Looking at the eldest daughter in front of him, calm down, he wants to calm down.

"You are the second sister!"

Shen Muxuan didn't have such a good determination and directly pointed to her and shouted.

"Cough."

Shen Tingsong's attention was diverted, coughed dryly, and glanced at his eldest son, signaling him to pay attention to his manners.

"Yes, big brother, are you beautiful by me?" When she said this, she directly threw a beautiful look at Shen Muxuan.

Shen Muxuan: "......."

Sterrified!

"What's wrong with your previous face?" Shen Tingsong decided to take the initiative and could not be taken tilted by the other party.

"What's going on?"

Shen Xianyu looked puzzled, "Dad, what are you talking about? My face has always been like this!"

"Sister, we have eyes." Shen Muxuan couldn't help saying something.

"Dad, big brother, I've always been like this!" Shen Xianyu felt that he didn't admit it, "I don't believe it. Ask Daya, Erya."

"Yes, that's right. Our young lady has always been so beautiful."

Daya and Erya said in a very positive tone.

I thought they would believe it in this way.

"What exactly do you want to do?"

"Go to Tianshui College!"

Shen Xian said bluntly, "You are my father. You give birth to me and raise me. You don't want to be an irresponsible father, do you?"

"Are you all right? Don't you go crazy?"

It is an illusion that her ugly appearance is an illusion. Is it false for Shen Tingsong to think that she is crazy and sick?

Shen Xianyu turned around and looked at Dr. Wang with a smile.

Dr. Wang: "......."

Before that, he was still lost as a big customer of the second girl of the Shen family. Who would have thought that the next moment, the other party would ask him to tell the truth. Don't he have a reputation? He won't do such a stupid thing as hitting himself in the face.

However, Miss Shen Er gave too much.

He was so shameful again.

So, he touched his beard and smiled with a famous doctor, and stepped forward, "Congratulations to Lord Shen, so that the daughter can recover overnight. She is mentally normal, not crazy or sick. It must be the ancestors of the Shen family blessed her, and such a miracle happened. Lord Shen and Mr. Shen must treat Miss Shen well. After all, she has been crazy before. It's better to meet her requirements so as not to get sick when she is stimulated.

Dr. Wang said that it was called a benevolence. He was completely a good doctor who thought for the patient and his family. Shen Xianyu nodded hard beside him. Yes, that's it.

Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan: "......."

At this time, if they don't understand, they are fools. I'm afraid the four people opposite have been discussed for a long time, and none of their words are credible.

"Dad, big brother, what's your expression? Shouldn't it be a surprise?" Shen Xianyu tilted her head and asked.

I have to say that this face looks very cute and naive to make such an expression at this time, but do you think this can pass?

"Mr. Wang, you have taken a hard time."

Shen Tingsong said coldly that this man must have taken a lot of benefits from his own girl. Suddenly, he felt a little sorry for his deceased ex-wife. He never thought that his ex-wife's dowry would be used by this unfilial daughter in such a place. Who taught her!

"Yes, it should be."

Dr. Wang's scalp is a little tight.

"Qingshi, send Dr. Wang out."

It's better to close the door to deal with your family affairs.

Dr. Wang left with a huge sum of money. In the study, the atmosphere was solemn because of the cold momentum emitted by Shen Tingsong. He patted the table with the palm of his hand, "Da Ya, Erya!"

On the surface, he was very majestic, but he couldn't help complaining in his heart. This is such a bad name. It's too rustic.

"Master!"

Daya and Erya shouted at the same time, and then, with a pompous look of fear, they began to tremble electrocutically all over. Then, they fell to the ground at a very slow speed, and their heads fell to the ground gently at the end. They closed their eyes and pretended to be unconscious. When the sky fell, they didn't think about their coma when they woke up.

Shen Muxuan's eyes widened.

It can still be like this!

I have gained insight!

Shen Tingsong: "......."

He can't care about the two little maids.

So, the cold Danfeng looked at her daughter, "Shen Xianyu, you are so bold!"

Who would have thought that what was most hidden in Shenfu was his second girl. Thinking of being a goodwill before, he actually concealed him.

Shen Xianyu's body also began to tremble.

"If you dare to pretend to be dizzy, I will ignore you in the future."

Daya, Erya: "I didn't hear it, I didn't hear it. Miss pretended to be dizzy. They were really scared. That's right. That's it. The prerequisite for the lady taught them and lying to others is to deceive themselves first. Now they are deceived by themselves."

Shen Xianyu pouted and inherited her mother's big eyes and kept turning. Then, a tiger rushed over, and the man fell to the ground. She held Shen Tingsong's legs in both hands, and her little head also leaned over, shaking rhythmically, "Dad, I'm your most beautiful, intimate and filial daughter. What about you? I can't bear to yell at me, and I just ask you not to agree to me..."

At the beginning of the little mouth, Balabala is endless, and all kinds of truths are so exciting.

Shen Tingsong's body became stiff from the moment he was hugged. He was a genius, the son and student his father and his husband valued the most. He was educated according to the highest standards of the times. Even if there were many children, he had always maintained the father's majesty, more seriousness and intimacy but not at all. At most, it is to pat the eldest son on the shoulder and make a cold compliment: "Well done."

Where have you ever seen such a shameless person? He moved his legs and scolded with a blue face, "Let me go."

Chapter 7

"No, no, I won't let it go, Dad, my own father, you can promise others!" When saying this, Shen Xianyu shook more frequently.

Shen Muxuan saw his father sitting in a chair. He looked like a willow branch blown by the strong wind on the street, swinging left and right, and his posture was quite weak and beautiful.

Shakeked Shen Tingsong tried his best to keep the string called reason in his mind, "Stop, stop, stop!"

If he shakes again, he can't help hitting people.

This is my own daughter.

It is very unfavorable to his reputation and inconsistent with his educational concept. In his opinion, beating a child can only prove his incompetence as a father. He has a punishment that does not hurt his body and does not do it.

Shen Xianyu stopped and looked up at her own father expectantly.

Looking at such a daughter, Shen Tingsong was speechless, "Do you want to go to Tianshui College?"

"Uh-huh."

Shen Xian nodded hard.

"Then do you know that your eldest brother, eldest sister, and other siblings were admitted by yourself?"

Shen Xianyu shook her head, but the melon seeds in her head caught useful information and held her father's thighs in her hands. In this posture, she turned her head and asked his eldest brother, "Brother, eldest brother," his voice was so sweet and tired. "Osk I get to the college, you must take good care of me and protect me. He will be fine if I get sick for a long time. It's very weak."

Shen Muxuan: "......."

Is it like this?

Quite confident.

However, he regained his calmness, with wisdom on his younger face than Shen Tingsong, "You are my sister. You should take care of you."

"Thank you, brother."

After saying that, he looked at his father again.

"Do you really want to go in and study?"

"Uh-huh." Nod hard again.

Shen Tingsong raised his hand and wrote three words and handed them to Shen Xianyu, "Two girl, look, what are these three words?"

If he remembers correctly, the second girl hasn't read a book since she was a child, has he?

Shen Xianyu, a famous university in his previous life, stared wide at this moment, as if another thunder had been smashed through the top, a bolt from the blue!

She is an illiterate person now!

Happy birthday!

Who the mother invented this word? Obviously, it is a horizontal and vertical that she is familiar with. Why doesn't she know it when combined?

You can't give up.

Three words!

Even if she doesn't know, she can guess.

"Shen Xianyu."

Although the name is different from what she has in her knowledge.

Shen Tingsong knew she guessed and guessed it right, but so what? He asked with a smile, "Wrong, this is Shen Muxuan!"

Shen Muxuan's eyes widened slightly. His father couldn't be illiterate. Was he dazzled? Or I was confused by my second sister.

The next moment, I admire my father's reaction.

"Dad, you heard it wrong. What I just said is Shen Muxuan." This time, Shen Xianyu said affirmatively, "I just want to make a joke with my father."

Look at her cleverness.

"Really?"

Shen Tingsong smiled and said, "I happened to be kidding you. It's not Shen Muxuan at all, and the second girl, do you know who Shen Muxuan is?"

Surname is Shen?

Listen to this name as a man.

But what about her father or her brother?

Shit.

If this is wrong, doesn't she want face?

And what are the three words on it?

It's too much to bully the illiterate!

The eyes rolled, and then let go of Shen Tingsong's legs and kept kicking on the ground, "Dad, what do you mean?" I just want to enter Tianshui College. Why do you have so many questions? Are you annoying!"

This will be a rake.

Shen Tingsong was not surprised. After all, when he asked him for her mother's dowry, he saw the mouth of the second girl once.

There is no denying that her brain is very smart.

It's just that it has never been used on the right way.

No matter why she wants to go to Tianshui College, it's always good to learn something, and he doesn't want to be said that Shen Tingsong's daughter doesn't know any big character.

"If you want to enter Tianshui College, you can invite you to enlighten your husband first."

"Can't you open the back door? You are Lord Shen!" Shen Xianyu got up and beat her own father on the shoulder.

"Then what? When you enter the college, the whole beam will know that you don't know a word. You are a fool!"

Shen Xianyu didn't care what the whole beam thought of her. As a fan of the male god, she didn't read it seemed to lower the level of the male god. In her mind, she seemed to remember the ridicule words of others's fans. "It's so funny. I don't know the fans in his family. It can be seen that her idol is also uneducated."

How can that be?

Suddenly, Shen Xianyu patted Shen Tingsong's shoulder hard and didn't see the convulsions on the corners of his mouth. "Dad, don't worry, I won't embarrass you and my eldest brother. Give me seven days, and I will definitely know all the words and meet the requirements of enlightenment."

Shen Tingsong: "......."

Why isn't he grat at all?

Shen Muxuan: "......."

Sister, you don't have to pull him in. He will earn his own face.

"Dad is very happy that you are in progress, but before that, please remember your father's name first, boss, give it to you. If she can't remember it for half an hour, you can go to the ancestral hall with her to reflect on two hours."

"Dad."

Shen Xianyu immediately howled, "How can you bear to punish such a lovely daughter? Aren't you afraid that I will sue in front of my ancestors and let them dream of you at night to clean up?"

"I'm not afraid!"

Shen Tingsong said loudly.

Shen Muxuan: "......."

It's none of his business.

Fortunately, the second sister's brain was flexible, and she soon remembered the family, not only the elders, but also the brothers and sisters of the Shen family (including the sons and daughters of concubines). Later, she was eager to learn and secretly asked something else, "Brother, what enemies does my father have?"

The father and son of the Shen family looked at him, looking like "What do you ask this?"

"Of course, I have to ask clearly. I'm your father and eldest brother. If I'm in a weak position, I will hide my identity and escape quietly. If I have an advantage, hehe!"

The fist has been raised.

The father and son of the Shen family: "......."

I think so much, and it's really realistic.

"Dad, I'm going to study.By the way, remember to arrange a more relaxed class for me. You must remember to go through the back door, stuff more money for the gentleman and leader inside, give benefits, and let them take more care of me as a poor person, okay?"

Shen Tingsong said that he didn't want to know at all.

Shen Xianyu, who barely achieved his goal, kicked Daya and Erya with a bright smile. "Get up, silly? Remember to bring a cushion next time. The ground is cold and hard."

Daya and Erya got up with a bone, look like they were taught.

"Dad, brother, love you. Don't forget my business!"

After saying that, he also kissed the father and son and left happily.

The two people in the study's ears were a little red. The girl was so shameless. How could she say it casually? They were embarrassed to listen.

"Later, go on."

"Cough."

"Okay, father."

The father and son seemed to have regained their serious appearance and continued to discuss their schoolwork and things in the court. In fact, both of them were a little absent-minded. At the end, Shen Muxuan couldn't help saying, "Dad, the second sister rarely has such a requirement. Why don't you think of a way?"

Shen Muxuan is the clearest about the high enrollment requirements of Tianshui College, but he is implicit and euphemistic about going to the back door.

Chapter 8

"Illiteracy?" Back in his yard, Shen Xianyu immediately sat in front of the dresser, picked up the mirror and looked at the very smart face inside, and howled, "It's unreasonable. A smart person like me can't read!"

It seems that she has completely forgotten her rotten career after time travel. She has enjoyed it all the time except to use her brain to make her life more comfortable.

Four equally illiterate maids nodded, and they looked as smart as the young lady.

What can I do?

Learn!

Whoo-hoo.

For the male god!

She really works hard.

More hard than her was Shen Muxuan, because his father actually gave him the matter of finding a husband for his second sister. At first, he thought it was not easy, but he still underestimated the difficulty at this time.

That's what Mr. Enlightenment replied to him, "Mu Xuan, I know I was a little strict with you when I was a child, but that's also for your own good. Why did you hurt me like this?"

It must not be possible to hear this.

Go find something else.

But no matter what he said, his sister's illness had recovered. Even if he promised a few times the silver, he still shook his head with white face, which means that money is not as important as life. They don't want to be sucked to death.

In the end, there was nothing he could do. He was cruel and decided to fight in person and pull up his brother and sister by the way.

"Dad can testify that the second sister's illness is indeed cured. On the first day of mine, the eldest sister's second day, three days for the third sister, and so on, the second sister is pathetic enough. Those of us as brothers and sisters can't abandon her. On the one hand, we can also cultivate more sense of literacy with the second sister. Love, do you have no problem?" Shen Muxuan kidnapped directly with emotion and said it in front of the old lady, father and elders.

Brothers and sisters: "..."

That's all the thing. Can they refuse?

Shen Tingsong glanced at his son, and he put himself in. What else could he say?

The next day, after Shen Muxuan finished all his work, he stood in front of the small yard and looked at the word weeds on it. Well, he was very familiar. It was obviously Dr. Wang's handwriting. He took a deep breath and walked in.

The first thing that came to see was the brilliant rape flower. It's not surprising. Then I'm ready. There was a white cloth strip wrapped around my forehead, and my heart stopped beating for a moment. If it hadn't been for a red fist painted in the middle of the white cloth strip, he would have thought that the other party was Dai Xiao. As his own eldest brother, he really didn't like her costume. Dress up.

Shen Xianyu is ready.

Sitting in a chair, she looks like a good student, and sitting behind her four girls, the same expression.

"What's wrong with them?"

"I'm a young lady. I have to study so hard. As maids, their lives are worse than me. How can they live in this world without reading?"

The four girls nodded hard, and that's how they were persuaded.

Shen Muxuan didn't say anything. Calm down. He was prepared before he came. He should calm down.

The servant beside Shen Muxuan: "..."

I feel attacked.

An hour later, Shen Muxuan was hit. He himself belonged to the most intelligent group. Even if compared with his father, the years and experience were worse. However, the second sister in front of him, whether in terms of literacy speed, recitation and understanding, and even inferences, extended knowledge, surprised him quickly. I was surprised.

"Ah~!"

It's finally over. Shen Muxuan wanted to praise his sister before he said anything. Shen Xianyu, who was sitting opposite, jumped up directly, rubbing her buttocks with his hands and said a series of rude words in his mouth, "Daya, you guys want to rebel. Don't you put a cushion on the chair for your young lady? Oh, my ass, I'm suffering a lot today. Look, are you flat?"

Four girls gathered around to serve her flatteringly.

Shen Muxuan left with red ears and then went to the old lady's yard. In addition to reading and literacy, he also had to learn etiquette.

At first, the old lady understood that she had recovered from a serious illness. Thinking not to worry and crazy, she called her to her. Sure enough, the children and grandchildren did not lie to her. The beautiful little girl was her granddaughter, and then whispered the matter.

"What!"

Her voice was not low, which made the old lady's ear hurt, and she immediately decided to teach etiquette.

"Can I not learn?"

"As long as you don't go out of Shenfu and don't be ashamed outside, you can not learn." The old lady's attitude is very resolute.

That won't work. She's going to see the male god.

That's the color of her life and her spiritual food.

Full of tears, he responded to this cruel request.

She lay on her back for 16 years, two hours of cultural class in the morning and etiquette class in the afternoon. In just two days, Shen Xianyu felt that she would no longer love her anymore. No, she was going to meet the male god and charge it.

I just thought so. Since she was born in this world, the system that wanted her to learn suddenly came out. "Stypingy, go to see the male god empty-handed. Do you want a face?"

Shen Xianyu's expression in a hurry was frozen, and the step stopped. The system made sense. What should I send?

"Your male god is the eldest son of the Duke of Zhen. He has never seen anything in this era. He must like those strange things in Pinxi."

Shen Xian said, "......."

Don't think that she doesn't know that the other party just wants her to learn.

She really doesn't understand. Why is there such a system that obviously sells things? She has to take exams after studying and use scores to buy things. Is she really teasing that she is uneducated?

Doesn't silver smell good?

"You can do whatever you want, such a half-hearted fan, you may not like Yun Shaojie tomorrow."

This is the method of excitement.

Shen Xianyu knew, but she thought about the appearance of the male god in her mind. She felt that the system not only insulted herself, but also insulted her male god. Even if it was a pit, she would jump in. "Learn, I'll take good care of the goods first."

When the system heard this, it disappeared directly. In a place where the host could not see it, it was so excited that the code was garbled. It was not easy. After 16 years of binding, it finally opened. It was really not easy!

As a fan, Shen Xianyu first thought of the male god to be happy. This is conducive to physical and mental health. She is in a good mood, sleep well, and everything is delicious. If it goes on like this, the male god will become more and more charming. She is really smart.

Therefore, Shen Xianyu had just selected a voice control dance, very funny cactus, and a book was smashed.

"The above is all the knowledge about this product."

Shen Xianyu is a little dizzy, at least five centimeters thick.

"If you want to inform me when you want to pass the exam, there are no goods. You can only buy the worst at 60 points. 80 points is ordinary, and 100 points is the best. Come on!"

Fearing that the salted fish would shrink back, he disappeared after saying that.

Shen Xianyu picked up the book and really wanted to throw it away, but he made up the charming smile of the male god when he received the gift, opened the book and spelled it!

Chapter 9

Read!

Learn etiquette!

Finally, I chewed the book like chicken blood.

When Shen Xianlan walked into her second sister's yard hard, she saw a madwoman with messy hair, thick dark circles and red eyes. Her heart trembled with guilt, and the eldest brother lied to her!

The second sister's madness is not good at all. It's terrible. Will she be sucked into a dry corpse?

With a brain supplement, his face turned pale. Before I opened my mouth, tears fell.

Shen Xianyu, who was chewing the book, looked up and saw a delicate and beautiful girl like Sister Lin crying.

"Three girls."

The salute of the girl also reminded her girl.

Wow!

Shen Xianyu's eyes lit up. This is the legendary sister who likes her fiance. She is so beautiful, and she is really heartbreaking.

"Third sister."

In the face of such a weak beauty, her voice couldn't help lowering a lot. She got up and walked over with a kind smile like a wolf grandmother.

Come here!

The crazy second sister is coming!

What should I do?

Shen Xianlan looked at her penetrating smile. Her white teeth seemed to have turned into a cold murder weapon. The more eager the tears shed, the more fierce shed. Her body began to tremble slightly. The next moment, a cold voice sounded in her ear, "Third sister, what are you crying?"

She doesn't want to either.

But she can't control it!

Dad, mother, help!

She doesn't want to die!

I can't say mercy. My legs are weak and I can't run away. Who will save her?

Shen Xian said, "......."

Why do you cry more and more fiercely!

"Don't cry!"

The impatient "madman" immediately roared loudly.

"Hip~!"

It really worked. Shen Xianlan's tears suddenly shrank in, and then she burpped weakly, and her newly blocked throat suddenly burst.

I thought that there was nothing wrong with the eldest brother and the eldest sister to teach the second sister before.

Is it because she and Brother Qi, bah, it's Qi Shuhan's business, and it's also that she would definitely be very angry if she hadn't. Now she really knows how terrible it is to offend a madman.

"Second sister, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rob Qi Shizi." After saying this, I felt something wrong. I didn't mean to grab it. Isn't that just showing off your charm to the crazy sister?

He quickly changed his words, "No, it's all Qi Shuhan seduced me. I don't like him at all. Really, can you forgive me? Don't suck my blood. I really know it's wrong.

Why did the second sister crack her mouth again and expose her front teeth?

"I don't want to die. I don't want to become a dry corpse. It's so ugly!"

Shen Xianlan closed her eyes directly and didn't dare to see herself die of blood sucking. At this moment, she really realized that Qi Shuhan was a fart compared with her life!

Shen Xian said, "......."

What about the agreed sea vow mountain alliance, hunger strike and martyrdom?

She seemed to have only said a few words and successfully separated a pair of lovers, Amitabha Buddha, sin, sin!

It turns out that madmen are also useful.

He sat back in place with a satisfied smile and lowered his head to continue reading.

The gift of the male god is the most important, and the rest is just adjustment.

Time passed slowly. Shen Xianlan, who didn't feel the pain, opened her eyes. The second sister was reading. It was a good opportunity to hold her breath and stared at her sister who read. Her right foot in pink embroidered shoes turned first, then her left foot, and then her legs, body and head remained in the original direction as much as possible. Her eyes were vigilant. Staring at the madman, step by step, slowly moving to the gate of the courtyard.

The maids in the yard: "..."

The third lady seems to be crazy!

The third lady, who was regarded as crazy, was not until she was outside the courtyard that she was relieved a long sigh of relief that she whispered "Run" to the two maids beside her, and then ran out of the fastest speed in her life. Thinking that her mother was as weak as her, she turned a corner halfway, and it was safer for her father.

"Dad, help!"

Looking at the smile of the third daughter who was afraid, although Shen Tingsong was angry about her and Qi Shuhan, he spoiled his daughter for so many years. Although comfort was impossible, he could still speak softly. "Lan Lan, what's wrong?"

"Second sister, second sister."

She didn't want to cry, but with that, tears couldn't stop.

Shen Tingsong thought of his second girl, and then looked at the third girl who cried out of breath and gasped anxiously. He looked at her maid, "What's going on?"

After knowing the cause and effect of the matter.

She began to teach her daughter a lesson, "It's ridiculous. Do you believe such rumors? Do you have any brains? Think about it carefully, there has been an accident in the maids in your second sister's yard over the years. Did she really hurt anyone? You don't understand the truth that rumors stop at the wise? How do I usually teach you?"

Shen Xianlan continued to cry, but her mind began to think.

"However, if you know something wrong with Qi Shuhan, it's still a way to save." After thinking about it, Shen Tingsong added, "Don't worry, Dad will find you a husband who meets your wishes in the future. I warn you not to find a fiance again. Your second sister's rumors are false, which does not mean that other ladies who have robbed their fiance will not stab you to death or scratch you when they see you. Face."

Shen Xianlan thought that what her father said was really likely to happen, and immediately shook her head, "Dad, I dare not dare anymore!"

"Go back and clean up and see what you are like now. Have you learned your previous etiquette in vain?"

When the third daughter saluted and left, Shen Tingsong thought for a moment and went to see his second girl.

He didn't disturb anyone, so he stood at the gate of the courtyard and watched his second daughter studying hard. It was impossible to stop it. At most, he told the housekeeper to add some food to the second girl and then consider arranging her to Tianshui College.

As Shen Tingsong, who is honest and straightforward, he will not use conspiracy, but in the case of last resort, he basically uses Yangmou. Even if it is such a small thing as walking the back door for the second girl, he has to be thoughtful. He became a secretary of the Shangchaigraphy in his thirties. It is impossible for no one to be jealous and hateful. Those people stared at him all day long, not just to grab his handle.

Hey!

Shen Tingsong realized for the first time that his children were in debt.

Shen Xianyu, who is considered a debt, began her first exam in the world.

System: "!!!"

A thick book. The host only read it for four days. It thought it was good to get a good time, but it didn't expect it to be a full score.

Therefore, the host has a high talent and a low IQ.

Thinking of this, it is even more sad. It has passed for 16 years, but what a pleasant figure will be if the host is more diligent and its performance and bonuses accumulate!

Chapter 10

"Miss, it's amazing!"

"He can talk."

"He can dance."

"It twists so funny."

...

The four girls thought they were really eye-opener. After the young lady showed its functions one by one, her eyes stared bigger and bigger.

Naturally, Shen Xianyu's toy cactus was not to open her eyes to the four maids. She just took them as an experiment. Looking at their expressions, she knew that the effect was good. "Do you like it?"

The four nodded at the same time, and then looked at their young lady expectantly.

"As long as you like it."

After saying that, she put the toy into the gift box, tied a beautiful bow on it, thought about it, ran to the garden of the Shen family outside, picked out a flower she liked at a glance, picked it off and pasted it on the gift box, picked it up, and shook in front of the eyes of the four maids, "Does it look good?"

"It looks good."

The four said loudly.

"Then do you think my male god will like it very much when he sees it?"

"Is this for Master Yun?" The loss on Daya's face is obvious.

"Yes," Shen Xianyu nodded hard.

"Why?" Erya was unconvinced, "Miss, didn't you say I'm my favorite girl?"

"Yes, that can't be compared with the male god. My heart blooms when I see him. Can you?"

Erya, Sanya, Siya: "......."

None of them can.

"Let's go out!" Shen Xianyu waved his hand, and his whole body was full of fasperity.

The four girls stood still, looking at their master with abrum, and their eyes were very aggrieved and sad. "Miss, don't you love us anymore?"

"Oh, four big babies, you're jealous!"

Shen Xianyu pinched Siya's face and smiled brightly, "However, you really can't compare with the male god. Okay, a month later, I'll make four more identical ones, okay?"

That's about the same.

The five master and servants changed their men's clothes and quietly left the Shen family. As soon as they reached the alley, a low-key and simple carriage was waiting. As soon as the servant saw them, he quickly jumped out of the car and came over with a smile, "Master."

"Is everything arranged?"

"Master, don't worry."

Less than half an hour later, Shen Xianyu hid in an alley with four maids. One by one, her heads were exposed and lined up in a vertical line, looking at the lively street ahead with two eyes.

As the master Shen Xianyu's head is at the top.

Keep this posture for a long time. The copper below looked up above, "Sir, why are we like this?"

Is this a hiding?

How is it possible?

There are so many people coming and going. Their five strange behaviors are more eye-catching than those walking on the street, okay?

However, none of them have a thick face. No matter how strange the eyes of others are, they will not affect them. The reason why they open their mouths is that their necks and legs are a little uncomfortable.

"That's the atmosphere!"

Shen Xianyu said excitedly, "Don't move, don't talk. My male god is coming."

Today, Yun Shaojie is still dressed in white.

Last hurriedly, she only had time to look at the other party's face. At this time, she looked from a distance. Tut, this figure, shoulder, that waist, that leg, amazing. She sucked her nose, read the heart spell, and let the girl below squeeze her, and then drove away the fantation in her mind, staring at the male god and walked. The iron egg in front of him.

As the four major dandys in the capital, their lives are not only to eat, drink and have fun.

Hey!

It's so boring!

There is still nothing new in Liang today.

Just as they yawned and thought about it, a very festive young man walked to Yun Shaojie and said, "Mr. Yun, this is a gift from my master. I hope you can be happy every day."

Huh?

Yun Shaojie looked at the exquisite box in front of him and the swaying orchids on it. Before he could speak, the other three said, "Who is your master?"

"Men and female?"

"Why did you give us a gift to our boss?"

The servant's iron egg was not panicked. After saluting the other three princes, he said with a smile, "My master said that the things in it are not expensive but strange. If Mr. Yun likes it, it will be more fun in the future."

"Blow!"

"Master, I haven't seen anything."

"How strange it can be, boss, open it and have a look."

Yun Shaojie nodded with a smile, but did not do it. He was proud on his face. He nodded proudly, "Open it."

"Yes."

Iron Egg carefully opened the thing, and there was an instruction manual written by the master.

"It's so ugly!"

"It looks so stupid!"

"There's nothing strange about!"

Although that said that, one of them grabbed the instruction manual one by one, they began to shine in their eyes and were preparing to study together. As a result, the thing disappeared. When he came to his senses, he saw his boss grab everything and rush away from his back. "Wait, boss, you are not righteous. "

"It's too much. How can you play alone!"

"Don't run!"

Three people chased them after throwing their legs.

On the other side, Shen Xianyu looked at the back of her male god, with two red hearts in his eyes, "It's so handsome, ah~! I'm going to die!"

Jinzi and others calmly helped the dizzy master home. As they knew, it was impossible for the master to wake up without a long time.

In Shen Mansion, my daughter figured it out, and Mrs. Shen was in a good mood. Finally, she didn't have to be caught between her husband and daughter. After dealing with the matter, she asked the maid to take her paintings to the garden. She wanted to draw.

Then.

"My flower!"

The eldest lady looked at the bare branch. The leaves were still green, but the flowers disappeared.

The literary lady, who always showed her gentleness and kindness, began to interrogate her servants one by one, and would never let go of those who dared to pick her flowers.

Shen Xianyu didn't want to hide at all when picking flowers. After picking them, she took her yard carelessly. Although the whole Shen mansion was hiding from her, the suspected healed crazy second lady, someone still saw her.

Do you want to put up with it?

I can't stand it.

Who knows that in addition to her husband's daughter, Mrs. Shen's reverse scale is her calligraphy and paintings. If she endures today, who will pay attention to her in the future?

So Mrs. Shen rushed to the weedyard with a group of people.

I just got home and changed into comfortable clothes. I found a comfortable Shen Xianyu who looked at Mrs. Shen who came to find fault. Hearing Daya's words and knowing who the other party was, she tilted her head and began to think about what her name was?

Mother?

No, no, if you scream, I'm so sorry for the woman who gave birth to her with her life.

Auntie?

It doesn't seem to work either.

"Second girl, you are so presumptuous that you don't know how to salute when you see your wife! You can have filial piety in your eyes. The dowry mother beside Mrs. Shen roared flatly, interrupting Shen Xianyu's thinking.

The presumptuous second girl still lay on the chair and bask in the sun, looked lazily at a group of people in front of her, and pulled a perfunctory smile, "Hello, queen, goodbye to the lady!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 166 33
Su Changzhao resolutely chooses to hug his thigh after transmigrating into the nine-thousand-year-old who has power over the government and the publi...
600K 51K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
229K 4.7K 86
Title: 穿成七零炮灰媳妇 / Rebirth As A Cannon Fodder's Wife in The '70s Author: 黎未央 Chapters: 127 [COMPLETED] Liang Huan is a boss in the world of quick tran...
16.7K 612 86
"Little girl, lost in my woods. Come here, i will guide you out." . . . "I will pass on my curse onto you! You shall be reincarnated over and over an...