You are still in my heart (So...

By missmermaid100

I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two... More

Long time no see
Tom and Jerry
Be My Boyfriend (part1)
Be My Boyfriend (Part2)
Be My Boyfriend (last)
Hidden Feelings
Dates
Hangout
Jealousy
Jealously saga continues
Getting Closer
Thank you πŸ’—
A Big Project
A secret from Jeonghan
I'm broken
Happy Birthday Jeonghan
Drunk And Wasted
Misunderstanding
ShowKi
I'm sorry
A Peek Into Past
Taking care
It can't be over
You are my only option
Helping brother
Confession
You are mine
Happy Ending

Drunk Cutie πŸ’“

743 32 6
By missmermaid100

Guess who is with dk.

Soonyoung's Pov.
Wow I'm so happy today miss Richel called me to Wonwoo's office and gave me my first paycheck. It already been a month I can't believe and now I'm so happy. I've sent some money to my Aappa's account and already paid my rent but I still have plenty of money. Now I can definitely save for my dance studio. Today I should surprise my Aappa and I know how. So I called my Aappa.

"Hello? Soonyoungiee?"

"Dae Aappa. How are you?"

"Aappa is doing great. What about you?"

"I'm good too.
I've transferred some money in
Your account."

"Aaigo. Why did you do that?
You should use that for your."

"Come on Aappa. I wanted to take
you on a date with me".

"How are you gonna do that?
Are you going to fly here?"

"I can't come but we still can have a date".

"Huh how?"

"Just do what I told you okay"
(I explained him how we are going to do that)

"Wow my son is good at this.
Seems like you are really gotten some
Experience while dating Jihoonnie.
Btw where is he I haven't talked to him in a while".

"Amm Aappa we broke up" .

"Ohh Aappa Mihanae.
Don't worry my baby you will find someone better".

"Dae Aappa".
("Soonyoung". I heard Wonwoo calling me)
"Aappa I have some work.
See you tonight.

"Okay son. Let's meet on our date.
Bye baby take care".

It was somehow a tiring day but I'm still excited about the date with my dad. I am going to ask Wonwoo to drop me off as the restaurant is in the way.
"Wonwoo will you drop me to XXXXX restaurant?" I asked him as he was wearing his coat. "Are you going to meet someone?" He asked me and I nodded to him. We sat in the car and he drove to the restaurant.
"You can stop here, don't need to go in parking lot". Ooi I told him to stop but he is still going inside parking lot. What is wrong with him. "I'm hungry to. Let's eat together". He told me. Didn't I told him that I'm meeting someone then why is he going to come with me? Whatever Let's just go inside I thought and we went inside the restaurant. I decided to sit on the table located next to the big window.
"Where is your friend?" He asked me as it was only me and him there and we've already ordered food. I received a phone call from my father. "Aappa are you already there?" I asked my dad and he said yes. "Did you bring it with you?" I asked him "yes I have". He answered me so it is all set now. "Okay wait". I took out my laptop and putted on dining table. I know Wonwoo was looking at me confused.
"I've called you. Received your video call". And my Aappa received it and I can clearly see his happy face. "Aappa you looked so handsome". I compliments him as he was really looking good in that jacket. "Aaigo my son is looking so cute there". He said.
"Have you ordered food?"
"Yes I've. But why did you asked me to come here and order stake. You know it's very expensive and I could have cooked some pork belly at home".
"No Aappa. Come on I wanted to take you on a date and look I'm eating at a good place to. You have to do something like this once in a while". I whined and saw Wonwoo was smiling so I stared at him and mumbled what are you smiling at? He just shook his head like nothing.
"Oww Soonyoungiee you are not alone?" Aappa asked me. I could have come alone if I hadn't asked Wonwoo for ride but I think coming alone would have felt awkward for me. "I'm with my boss Aappa". I told my father and Wonwoo scooped his chair near mine and peeked from side to show his face. "Hello Aappa". He greeted with a smile. "Oww Wonwoo you are Soonyoung's boss?" Aappa asked and we both nodded.
"That's good then Wonwoo please take care of my Soonyoung". My Aappa said to Wonwoo. I think I'm the one who is taking care of him. "I will always Aappa cause he is my boyfriend". What? What is this idiot talking about. I turned to face Wonwoo and gave him stare and mumbled what are you doing. Then I heard my Aappa saying "omo did you hear it Mr. Park? Uri Soonyoungiee is dating Wonwoo". I turned my attention back to him. "Aappa you are not alone?"
"Ahh I thought it was awkward to come by myself so I invited Mr. Park as I wanted to treat him ". My father answered me. "Oww that's great. Ask him how's Mina and Mingi doing?" I said as it's been years I haven't seen them. "Who are they?" Wonwoo asked me. "Oww they are our new neighbors. You know the house besides ours. The old man was living there. Mr Park is his nephew." I told him as Wonwoo wasn't there when Mr. Park's family moves in there.
"Here is your order sir" Waiter put the dish on table before greeting us and going back.
We enjoyed our food and talk about things then we said goodbye to each other and ended the call. Omg I wanted to treat my father like for years and today I finally did it. It made me so happy.
I came back home and saw a sulky teddybear. Now what happened to him.
"What happen? And why are you here?" I asked him and he glared at me with a pouty face. "You fixed Hao hyung with Jun hyung. What about me?" He said with his sulky voice trying to look angry. "What you like Jun?" I asked him and he looked at me with more angry face and was about to hit me. "Idiot why would I like Jun hyung. I'm talking about Hansol here. How come you are my bestfriend". Wait Hansol? When did this happened and why I don't know it. Now I get it I've been busy handling my own stuff that I didn't paid attention to others. "Don't worry Kwanie. You will get what you want". I smrick and he looked at me confused but in hopeful manner.

As expected I received Jihoon's text two day ago and he mentioned in the text that why I'm enjoying dates by myself, we all should have gotten out. Well this will do much better, won't it? If Jihoon is near me, I can make him more jealous. But right now we can't do this as we have a lot of work at company. We need to arrange this perfect engagement party for the new clients. Today we are going to see the venues for party. Me, Wonwoo and Hansol are going while Jun and Seokmin are going to talk for the catering at Joshua hyung's restaurant. Wonwoo said the food tasted really tasty when we went for dinner party so he wants Joshua to handle the catering for this party.
We finally selected the venue for it and now we need to talk about decorations and stuff. Now we were heading back to the company but Wonwoo told Hansol to go back to company and me and Wonwoo will go to meet his friends. Okay but this is good timing to help my bestfriend.
"Hansolaa, I have to give you something". I said stopping him. "What is it hyung?" He asked me with excitement. I acted to search for it in my bag. "Owww did I forgot it at home?" I mumbled. "What did you forgot hyung?" He asked me with a upset face. "Kimbab. I've made it for you but I think I forgot it at home. How about you go to my appartment and get it?" I suggested and he also agreed cause he really love my Kimbabs. Wonwoo is taking me with him to meet his friends. Being a assistant is not easy. Here we go all of them are unfamiliar to me.

"Owww Wonwoo here you are". The most scary looking person said with smile and when he smiled he just looked cute and not scary at all. "Oww Jooheon hyung who is this guy with you?" Wonwoo asked him while sitting down on dining table. He actioned me to sit next to him. "He's my assistant. His name is I.M.". He said.
"

Oww Soonyoungiee this are my friends. Jooheon hyung, Young Jae and this is Hanbin". Wonwoo introduced his friends to me so I greeted them with a smile and bow.
"This is Soonyoung my personal assistant and my boyfriend". What did he just said I'm his boyfriend in front of his friends. What the fuck is wrong with him telling everyone we are dating. "What how this happened? I can't believe Wonwoo is dating". Young Jae said with surprised look.
I looked at Wonwoo with my eyes open wide. "Well I was going to date one day and you guys always used to force me, so be happy that I'm dating". Wonwoo said and everyone seems to agree
"But are you really okay people knowing that you are dating your assistant?" Jooheon hyung asked but he seemed to hesitate. "It doesn't matter hyung. The only thing matters is that you love them or not". After hearing Wonwoo's words Jooheon hyung looked at his assistant and held his hand. "I'm dating him". He confessed and everyone just congratulate him. They were all happy. "Let's have a drink to celebrate our brother's dating". Hanbin said and filled everyone's glass with wine. "I can't drink it. I have meeting after this". Wonwoo told his friends. Right he have a meeting in the evening and it's already near 5pm. "Come on dude". Young Jae frown. "Okay as I can't drink, Soonyoung will drink for me". I looked at Wonwoo with shock. He offered me the glass and I had no choice so I drink it. Wonwoo smiled and patted my cheeks. Finally the lunch was over and we were going to meeting place but I'm already feeling dizzy as alcohol and me is a big no no. I stumbled while walking it was good that Wonwoo held me. "Soonyoung you okay". He asked. "Can I sit outside while you finish your meeting in the meeting hall?" I asked him as I know I'm getting drunk and I don't want to embarrassed him. "Okay but if you don't feel well just call me". With that Wonwoo went inside the room and I sat out on the sofa.

Third person's Pov.
Soonyoung was already drunk so he just sat there waiting for Wonwoo. Soonyoung took out his phone and video call Jihoon. And to surprise to that he picked up. "Jagiya.." Soonyoung attered with big smile. "Soonyoung are you drunk?" Jihoon asked with worried look but the older shook his head. "So you are really drunk".
"Jihoonnie I miss you". Soonyoung grinned. "I know you will not remember this after you are sober so let me tell you something soonie.." Jihoon took a pause and then said "I miss you so much idiot. Do you know how much I love you. How dare you date someone else. Don't you love me at all?" Jihoon said with his sad face. "I love you Jihoonnie". Soonyoung said with giggled.
"Just go home. Otherwise someone will take advantage of you". Jihoon command as his ex was being cute there. "Okay Baby. Good night ". Soonyoung said and cut the call. He just fall asleep on the couch.

"Soonyoung let's go home". Wonwoo came and saw the latter was sleeping fondly. Wonwoo smiled to himself and picked Soonyoung up. "Oww baby where are you taking me?" Soonyoung made a cute face while asking. "To our home".
Wonwoo took Soonyoung to his home and layed him on his bed.
"I'll go and take a quick shower okay Soon". Wonwoo kissed Soonyoung's cheeks and went to shower.
The then change into his pajamas and sleep next to Soonyoung. "Wonwoo it's hot". Soonyoung started to unbuttoned his shirt. He even removed his pants sleeping only in his boxers. Wonwoo smiled at older's action and thought how cute the older become when he is drunk. Soonyoung wrapped his hands and legs around Wonwoo and tugged his head into Wonwoo's neck. "Soonyoung you know I love you so much". Wonwoo said. "I love you too". Soonyoung replied.

The way he look at him. 😍😍
Guys sorry for late update but I'm busy with work and home. I hope I could have a boss like Wonwoo but in reality you only gets old man who always gets angry at you and commands you to do this do that. I'm tired of work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.5K 17
"No matter how good you are to me, I will never see you as a good guy." "No matter how bad your brother are to me, you never see him as a bad guy." N...
2.7K 146 8
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.
5.8K 332 22
Seungkwan and Mingyu have known each other for years and are both captains in their university. Both share the same hobbies, interests, and even the...
70.2K 3K 21
β€’ jeonghan x seungcheol vampire au β€’ jeonghan had always been paler than everyone else and everyone liked to pick on him until one day a boy named se...