Animation vs. Rainimator (ft...

By AnnaCandyCane

10 years passed after AVM 30. Minecraftia bulged with new dynasties. Ser Patrick, the Grandmaster of the Fros... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Begin Again
Chapter 12- After Already Dead
Chapter 13- The unexpected visitor
The Mango... and The Plum
Chapter 14- The Grandmaster's trial
Chapter 15-Sappy Romance (Part 1)

Chapter 2

588 9 6
By AnnaCandyCane

//Herobrine's POV//

(yesterday)

Heh... I'm not that weak. Herobrine never dies. This is my first resurrection. 

When I woke up at the wither camp, all of the Ender watchers and the Frostbourne peeps were gone.

I sighed and helped my new body up. I'm going to find my army back. The Undead shall rule forever. Without any other factions. I shall be the one to conquer.

I picked up my diamond sword and wiped the blood off. I assume it was Patrick's. He luckily gets to live.

I walked into the forest to look for any Undead. Where are they?

After a good, long walk, I found a whole group. They had a little fire at the center and were toasting marshmallows. As always.

I slowly approached, not trying to make any loud sounds to startle them.

 "Hey. It's me. Your leader." I stepped on my old podium where I used to make great speeches.

 "Ahem. Now we are reunited... Anybody have any effective strategies that could contribute to human extinction?"

The mobs just all growled. I slapped my forehead. How on earth could those dumbheads know. I forgot that they had no brains.

However, this wasn't just normal growling like I used to hear. More like a battle cry.

The next thing I knew, all of them charged at me with their diamond spears and shields.

What happened? I then realized I had no longer the ability to manipulate their minds.

I ran and ran with all my energy, pushing every animal along the way. I hurtled across the long river with angry tears falling in the water.

I blankly stared at my reflection on the water. I took off my mask. I used to be so powerful. I even taught a bunch of monsters under my command and established the Monster School.

I planted my face in my hands, too irate and resentful to continue. I cried and screamed.

After a moment of painful mourning, I felt better. The moonlight shining down on the river seemed brighter today.

There was only one thing left, and it was the last thing I would do in my life. 

I need to find Ceris and Patrick. Maybe also the Dragon tamer.

(present day)

I need to find the Frostbourne first. It's located in the nearest place. 

I kept on running and running, knocking and punching every undead impeding my way. "No one will stop me.."

As soon as I said that, my legs were out of balance and I tripped. I've been on the run for 6 hours straight. I stopped for a brief break.

I climbed a tree to admire the beautiful sunrise awakening the Overworld. I plucked an apple off and munched on it.

Everything sure looked different now that I'm no longer a villain anymore.

Suddenly, I heard two terrible screaming.

 "You didn't bring ANY weapons? No diamond sword? Or at least a wooden sword?"

 "No! All I've got is a fishing rod!"

Two strange.. people were being tracked down by a horde of zombies. They were all wearing diamond helmets, so they didn't burn in the sun. They all had diamond spears and swords.

I jumped in between and lounged my diamond sword straight into their faces without armor. After that, I just finished them off with my electric bolts.

 "My apologies. I am Herobrine." I introduced myself.

They gasped, their hands cupped around their mouth.

 "Red... Is it really him..?" the green skinny.. thing.. asked the red one.

 "T-th-the Herobrine..." Red, who I assumed, stuttered. He looked pretty horrified. I mean.. seriously..

I nodded. "Affirmative." I noticed something standing out. Wait.. something's wrong. Oddly wrong. Very wrong.

I felt dizzy. My body swooped forward towards Red. Like a magnet. Like iron attracted to the magnetic field.

My face went in the red guy. I woke up in a mindspace. I tried to move around my body, only I had red, long, skinny arms and legs!

 "Red.. NOT AGAIN!" the green one shrieked.

I had this, urge, to beat up the green one. 'Punch, munch, for lunch.'  My brain ordered. 

I didn't have the intention to, I swear. I kept bailing him with my fists until I couldn't stand the evil mind. 

Endless screaming was the only thing I could hear.

 "Red, Herobrine, no, please..." he moaned.

The green stick figure held out his arms to defend himself. I stopped, just inches away from his face. Green had many bruises on his skinny body.

I felt dizzy again and also felt my body this time, getting pulled out. My face got closer to the ground while I got thrown away. 

I went sailing across a few meters away, landed on my face, and tumbled. I quickly did a backflip and got on my knees.

Red laid unconscious on his back and Green grasped his arm in pain.

 "Wh-wh-what are you... Have we met...?" I was super surprised.

 "Yes.." Green answered, coughing.

I heard another zombie wave. I jumped and started to run again, in the same direction. 

Who was that? How can I possess his mind? Just the thought of it made me shiver. I'll just put that away, for now. I need to find Patrick.

I walked all day, and I still wasn't over this forest. Nightfall began. No snowy tundra. How big is this realm anyway?

I heard what sounded like a battle. There was Patrick with a hollow-headed stick figure strapped to his back. 

He looked afraid of me. He just fled with his friends.

 "Wait.." I called after him. I should've said it sooner. I'm already pretty exhausted. 

The forest was filled with crawling monsters and werewolves. I felt scared. 

I wish someone would help me. Dragon tamer. End matriarch. The Grandmaster. The enchantress. The scholar. The Bandit. Anybody...

//Ceris's POV//

I was fighting with Naeus. Impossible for me to win this fight. Not with this bloodied body. Still, I managed to stick my armblades into his heart.

He looked blacked out for a second, then swiped his face and put his spear in my chest. 'This is it..'  I closed my eyes for my inevitable fate. 

Soon, electricity knocked me out and the final blow in the face left me devoid of consciousness. Well at least almost.

I felt someone pick me up bridal style. He then swiftly opened a portal.

 "No, NO!" I heard Naeus yell. Better luck next time, Naeus. Ha! In his face! The Ender watchers are legendary for a reason..

I then pass out.

//Lance's POV//

Kralos hit me with his axe. Fearing jeopardy, I teleport with my spellbook and karambits. 

Vordus is deceased, and I sent a message to Zeganirn to meet up in the Overworld. I ran away from blazing Dragonspire.

As I ran, I noticed my wife trapped by Naeus. That walking pile of bones who only knows how to say 'No it's mine'! "Ceris..!" I summon only 2 arcane blades due to lack of time. It hit directly in Naeus's both arms.

I teleported and picked Ceris up. Naeus pulled out my blades and picked up his spear. He threw it at us.

I quickly read the spell to open the end portal. I once again teleport out of there just in time. 

Zeganirn managed to keep the artifacts safe and secure. He caught us and the three of us crash into the grass.

My own body was all broken and poorly attended, but my friends had worse injuries. Zeg's head was purple and blood red from the blow from Hogsworth. Ceris had deep slashes on her chest and her black hoodie was soaked with blood. Her skin was peeled off because of the bruning pyromancer. She was barely breathing. She's alive.

I laid her on the soft grass so I could check her pulse properly.

 "Ceris... No... please.. Don't leave me..." Ceris slightly opened her big pink eyes. I still struggled to catch my breath.

I searched and searched my spellbook. My eyes went white as I enunciated the runes to heal her wounds.

Her body turned white and was back to her normal self. I stroked my bloodied chest in relief..

I lied down beside her. I whispered. "You're safe now, sweetheart... Shh.. Easy there.. Lie down and go to sleep..." She closed her eyes. She's so beautiful..

I leaned.. and kissed her blood-dried lips. I felt her kissing me back.. The best moment of my life since we kissed last time in front of the void, on a purple ledge.. We pulled away. I brushed her hair off and sat beside her. I placed her hand in mine and jiggled it.

... Zeganirn hissed as if he saw what he shouldn't have...

 "Come here, you!!" After that he ran away to set up camp. I sighed and watched my wife drift off. I took off my cape which was a bit torn and wrapped it around her.

We had a small campfire and went to sleep. I was on guard duty, but I must have fell asleep. Somebody tapped my shoulders.

I jolted up and my spellbook floated around.

 "Dad, mom!! What happened?"......my daughter asked, with her boyfriend.

 "The Nether attacked us. Your mom, Zeganirn, and I barely escaped. However, our friend Vordus sacrificed himself..."

She kneeled down and started to look any infections. A big thorn penetrated deep through my skin. "Dad, this is going to hurt a bit..." she plucked it off. It was painful, but once it was out, it was okay.

I smiled. "It's been a long time since I've seen you and your boyfriend. My big girl and boy."

She laughed. Her optimistic personality never changed. She can cope with herself even in the worst conditions.

 "Now, can you take us to Frostbourne, Stella?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 77 9
This Story is taking place after the phase 3 event of Sans, finally losing against the human. Sans wakes up in a mansion and meeting with a blonde ye...
4.8K 191 20
A Grian x Femreader story. An AU where the world is divided into factions of different terrains, the avian race lived in the mountains and had large...
6.6K 111 15
A new adventure of Rain and his friends unfolds in this book. They meet new allies, but also new enemies. Will they defeat Herobrine, the Undead, and...
4K 158 26
Just random oneshots cause I'm bored. I don't ship the characters as of now, that may change in the future. Also no swearing. I am a Christian. About...