After wearing the book, the h...

CecesDump द्वारा

穿书后,女主把我搞到手了? Author: 洛小湃 Link: https://www.shubaow.net/183_183881/ Wei Miao was reborn into a book called "T... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

65

526 23 0
CecesDump द्वारा

Wei Miao and Liang Qianwei - felt that it was already three o'clock in the afternoon, Wei Miao rubbed his eyes, looked at Liang Qianwei who was wearing a bunny pajamas in his arms, and couldn't hold back. Before Liang Qianwei woke up, he reached out to reach behind Liang Qianwei With the other hand, she poked Liang Qianwei's face for a while, and scratched Liang Qianwei's nose for a while. Soon Liang Qianwei was woken up by Wei Miao's harassment.

Liang Qianwei pinched Wei Miao's cheek, "Miaomiao bullied me again, she was caught." Liang Qianwei said and kissed Wei Miao's lips.

"No Ou, I just want to wake Weiwei up, otherwise I won't be able to sleep at night." Wei Miao quibbled while pinching her little tail.

"Hmph! You're just bullying me." Liang Qianwei sat up and moved around.

"Weiwei, what are we doing in the afternoon? Why don't we watch a movie." Wei Miao also got up and became Liang Qianwei's follower.

Liang Qianwei nodded, thought for a while and said, "That's okay..."

Wei Miao called Aunt Wen to prepare a fruit plate, and dragged Liang Qianwei to her small movie theater. Even better than a movie theater.

The two found a romantic comedy to watch. Liang Qianwei was actually watching the movie, and Wei Miao was watching Liang Qianwei most of the time. .

Liang Qianwei looked at her girlfriend who wanted to attract her attention from time to time with a smile, "Is Miaomiao watching a movie or watching me?"

"Of course I should watch Weiwei more, because movies are not as good as Weiwei." Liang Qianwei hugged her girlfriend in her arms and said.

"You are the only one who can deceive people." Liang Qianwei poked Wei Miao with a smile, reached out and put a pitted lychee into Wei Miao's mouth to signal Wei Miao to eat.

Wei Miao-stuttered the lychee that Liang Qianwei fed, Liang Qianwei raised her eyebrows and asked: "Miaomiao, is it sweet?"

Wei Miao nodded, biting the fresh and sweet lychee in his mouth, the aroma of lychee spread in his mouth , "Sweet!" Wei Miao happily replied.

Liang Qianwei stared at Wei Miao's lips, licked the corners of her lips and said, "Since it's so sweet, Miaomiao let me taste it too."

Before Wei Miao realized what Liang Qianwei said, Liang Qianwei had already Kissed, the lips sucked lightly on Wei Miao's lips, the air seemed to be tainted with a sweet taste, the two of them blended their lips and teeth, Liang Qianwei kissed very hard, and only after a few minutes did she let go of Wei Miao's lips.

Liang Qianwei looked at Wei Miao, who was blushing, and said, "It's really sweet."

Wei Miao's face was blushing, and her whole body was spoiled by Liang Qianwei. The child's skills are too shallow, and she still can't touch her girlfriend.

The system in Wei Miao's mind has long been unable to restrain the sound of chicken crowing, and he never thought that his host could not help teasing him so much.

Wei Miao warned the system in his mind for a long time before he pressed the system that was about to boil.

When Wei Miao regained her strength, she said to Liang Qianwei, "Weiwei bullied me, woooooo."

"Why did you bully me, Miaomiao didn't like it?" Liang Qianwei looked at Wei Miao with a smile.

Wei Miao thought about it for a while and always felt that something was wrong, but she still said weakly: "I like it..."

So in the end, neither of them knew what was going on in the movie.

When eating in the evening, Wei Xing, who had been busy in the company for a day, came back, and he was very happy to see Liang Qianwei really came, just like seeing a ready-made helper.

"Welcome Weiwei to come to the house, haha, don't even think about running away when you come, it just so happens that you have a project recently and you can practice with me." Wei Xing said with a smile to Liang Qianwei.

Liang Qianwei replied obediently: "Okay, I happened to be studying with -."

Wei Miao curled her lips and said, "You have so many people under your command, and you are robbing Weiwei from me, woooooo, Weiwei didn't play with me. Son!"

Wei Xing looked at Wei Miao with disgust and said: "Stop pretending to be you there, and let's not use her to go to the company. I will come back tonight and help me to work overtime together. I will come with me after the next year." Company, don't you have a lot of time to spend with you during the day?"

Wei Miao then reassured and said, "That

's not too bad." At night, Wei Miao had to watch TV in the living room with her mother, while Liang Qianwei was forced by Wei Miao. Xing grabbed hold of the office on the third floor. The office was very spacious. Liang Qianwei and Wei Xing discussed the project together. If there was something she didn't understand, Wei Xing answered her on the spot.

After working together in the evening, Wei Xing probably knew about Liang Qianwei's professional level, she had both abilities and ideas, but she still lacked experience, so she would be able to get used to it within two months after getting used to the company.

When Liang Qianwei went back at night, she saw Wei Miao who was waiting for her wrongedly lying on her little rabbit bed. Liang Qianwei went over and rubbed Wei Miao's head and said, "Good boy, didn't you say that you want me to help you manage the company?" It's not that I won't accompany you anymore, I will accompany you wherever you want to go tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, then Weiwei will let me hug Sleeping Ou later." Wei Miao showed a pair of pitiful eyes from under the quilt. star eyes.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep in my arms. I'll take a bath first and then accompany you." Liang Qianwei bowed her head and kissed Wei Miao's forehead lightly.

Early the next morning, Wei Miao took Liang Qianwei to the gym for a run. Liang Qianwei didn't usually go to places like the gym. After running for a while, she was sweating profusely. Looking at Wei Miao next to her, she felt that Wei Miao was on the treadmill It's no different than walking.

"Miaomiao, it seems that you usually work very hard, you need to eat more tonic."

Liang Qianwei thought about the intensity of Wei Miao's usual training, and felt a little bit sorry for her girlfriend.

"Hehe, it's okay, I'm used to exercising, and I feel uncomfortable if I don't exercise for a day, and I don't need to make up, Weiwei just kisses me." Wei Miao said to Liang Qianwei with a smile.

"Have you exercised enough yet?" Liang Qianwei said as she sat on the sports equipment beside her and looked at Wei Miao.

"Hmm..." Wei Miao nodded and got off the treadmill and walked to Liang Qianwei's face.

"Weiwei wipe it off for me." Wei Miao raised her neck and obediently waited for Liang Qianwei to help her wipe off her sweat.

Liang Qianwei looked at her amusedly and said, "If I don't wipe Miaomiao, won't Miaomiao wipe herself?"

That's what Liang Qianwei said, but the movements of wiping Wei Miao's sweat with her hands were very gentle, for fear of pain own girlfriend.

On the other side, Wang Xiao caught up with the afternoon break, and was called to a party by some high school classmates. She didn't want to go at first, and many people like to compare each other at this kind of party. It's meaningless, Wang Xiao Not interested at all.

But because of the kind invitation from his high school tablemate, Wang Xiao reluctantly went.

The wine table was chaotic, and those students who got along well were comparing each other and talking.

Especially Lin Feng, the former squad leader, who was originally a poor boy, has suddenly become the vice president of the company.

But anyway, he paid for the money for the party, so everyone couldn't wait to hear about his struggle history over the years.

Wang Xiao sat there bored, but there were still many students flattering Lin Feng one by one, Mr. Lin, and finally stayed until the end of the dinner. Lin Feng and a few people in the class were happy, saying that they would invite everyone to go to the nightclub to dance, Most people in the class cheered, Wang Xiao wanted to go back first, places like nightclubs are quite expensive, Wang Xiao was not very interested, so he wanted to go back to the orphanage and lie on the bed in his own dormitory, but his deskmate was really So enthusiastic. There's no way, Wang Xiao thought it was time to go around in circles to digest food.

So Lin Feng waved his hand and packed a few cars for everyone to go to the nightclub. It was the first time in Wang Xiao's life that he came to the most luxurious nightclub in Kyoto.

Even though it was almost 8 o'clock, the neighborhood was brightly lit. The lights outside the nightclub made the neighborhood look like daytime, and it was even more luxurious after entering. Lin Feng first opened a few adjacent booths for everyone, and then ordered There are a lot of drinks, Wang Xiao checked the prices of these drinks, they are simply too expensive!

She only took a small glass of fruit wine. For people who rarely come to this kind of place, Wang Xiao seemed cautious. Over there, Lin Feng and the others had already danced around on the dance floor and came back. The tablemate

asked Wang Xiao: "Let's go, we've come all the time, the consumption here is very high, if it weren't for someone treating guests today, we wouldn't be able to afford it at ordinary times, let's go, let's go."

Having said that, it's okay to jump around, anyway, she doesn't know how to do it.

Wang Xiao was dragged into the dance floor by the tablemate. Unlike others who twisted like a snake, Wang Xiao danced very stiffly inside, looking out of place. When she felt that the dancing was boring, the corners of her eyes flicked One person, Wang Xiao thought it looked familiar, squeezed through the crowd to look, and found that it was Song Mengmeng who was with Wei Miao last time, and what happened to Liang Qianwei last time was thanks to the help of Song Mengmeng's bodyguards.

Moreover, a few of them had eaten hot pot, so they were considered half friends, so Wang Xiao unconsciously looked over there a few more times.

Seeing Song Mengmeng being carried by a man and a woman on the shoulders towards the elevator, which leads directly to the hotel rooms on the upper floor of the building, Wang Xiao frowned. Song Mengmeng must have drunk too much. Friends or who?

After hesitating for a while, Wang Xiao was still going to go over to have a look. If Song Mengmeng was okay, he would pretend to go over to say hello. We all had dinner together, so it's normal to say hello.

Wang Xiao pulled his tablemate together and walked over, "Song Mengmeng, why are you here? This is your friend?" Wang Xiao pretended to meet by chance.

Song Mengmeng obviously drank too much, nodded and shook her head, Han Bing dragged her around 7:00 p.m. and said she was going to a nightclub, Wei Miao didn't hang out with her very much these days.

Although the relationship with Han Bing is not as good as that of Wei Miao, it is more interesting than staying at home by herself.

So I agreed to Han Bing to go out together. They used to go out with their sisters who often organized games together. This time I don't know why Han Bing's brother also went, and from time to time persuaded Song Mengmeng to drink. At first Song Mengmeng didn't feel something.

But when he was drunk, he realized something was wrong. Han Bing's brother always looked at her strangely.

In the past, when the drinking party broke up, it was usually their respective drivers who would take people home, but today Han Bing tried his best to invite Song Mengmeng to ride with her in the Han family's car, and Song Mengmeng didn't think much of it at first.

It wasn't until I felt dizzy that I went to find the phone and found that the phone was gone, so I raised my vigilance.

But at that time, her head was so dizzy that she needed someone to help her to stand up. She vaguely heard Han Bing say that she was sent to the hotel room upstairs. She wanted to struggle, but she had no strength at all. People are double shadows.

When she saw Wang Xiao, Song Mengmeng endured a headache and wanted to vomit, and managed to blurt out a sentence: "Help me! Me, I don't want to go with them."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
7.3K 195 9
Eight times Time unintentionally proves why he is their 'old man.' One where they return the favour. WARNINGS: - nightmares - self-doubt - fear of he...
735K 17.7K 35
Fay Fortua is a werewolf. More importantly shes the new girl in town. Fay is her own person going to an expensive high school, Weston High School. No...