πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Ύ 𝙺𝙽�...

By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

019

10.2K 524 61
By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

I had spent the entire night thinking of ways to help Sirius and couldn't sleep. No matter what I tried, I came to the same conclusion.

' CAPTURE THE DISGUSTING RAT '

This would change the entire plot even more. I haven't really had any side effects of the chambers not opening, but who knows what wild effect capturing Pettigrew would have.

My first priority would be to sneak Sirius inside the castle and get him a proper meal. The rest can wait.

Then there was another problem. I had stressed so much the last night that I found some strands of my hair turned white. And i have no clue what's happening with me.

Right now, Harry and I just had a conversation with Mr. Weasley and were now walking along the train's corridor with Hermione and Ron.

The golden trio and I reached a compartment with a shabby man sleeping near the window.

Of course i recognised him but i also felt very warm. Faint images of him and my parents came to me. Smiling to myself, i sat down beside him.

He looked very tired probably because of the previous full moon. His grey streaks were visible on his hair and scratches all over his face.

" Who do you reckon he is ? " Ron questioned

" Professor RJ Lupin " Hermione replied

" You know everything. How is it that she knows everything. " Ron questioned

" It's on his suitcase Ronald . " I said and Ron looked a bit embarrassed.

"Is he really sleeping? " Harry asked

" Seems to be " i said

Harry got up , closed the door , sat back beside me and started explaining everything that Mr Weasley told us.

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from prison to come after you two ? " Ron said trying to take everything in

" Yeah " we said together

" But, they'll catch Black , won't they ? I mean..... eventually? " Hermione asked worried.

Just when we were about to reply the compartment door burst open revealing Draco and Theo dragging two suitcases.

" What do you guys have with you ? " I tried to see if anything was out.

" That's a g-" Theo who was about to say was smacked in the face by Draco

" That's a secret" he said sitting beside me

They had heard bits so I just recited the entire thing again and they both started asking questions after questions. Theo started cursing Sirius in French which i found hilarious.

" Why are you so calm ? I feel like I'm more freaked out than you " Draco said

" That's because you are love. " I replied cheekily

" Have you ever seen her freaking out during anything ? She always moves around like she already knew this would happen. " Theo said and we three started laughing

If only you knew

" Who's that ? " Draco asked pointing towards Moony

" Professor Lupin " Hermione said

" Another Professor? This one better be good . " Theo said

" I have a feeling he'd be the best . " I said

The train then suddenly stopped and everything froze. The windows had grown frost and the lights were flickering. The train too started jerking.

" What the bloody hell is happening" Ron freaked out

I didn't know how bad of an effect the dementors actually had on Harry in the books ,so i let my occlumency shields spread to everyone in the compartment, which warmed the temperature around us a little.

Remus had definitely woken up because of my sheilds as I could sense him trying to stay calm.

I saw a dark figure approach the compartment and slide the door open. The dementor must have felt my occlumency shield and was trying to penetrate through it.

I'd say i did a very good job at casting a occlumency shield but it was also very exhausting. The others looked fine, like there was no dementor in the compartment. But I on the other hand could feel everything.

I raised my wand and thought of the moment I first saw my mum and dad in this world and shouted

" EXPECTO PATRONUM " .

Of course it didn't work because I could feel the light of the day slipping from my eyes as I lost consciousness.

•••••••••••••

I woke up in Theo's lap, everyone staring at me with concern.

Remus helped me up and gave us all chocolate and excused himself to have a word with the driver.

" Lia , your hair , it's white "  Harry commented

My eyes travelled through the lengths of my hair and they were indeed white

What the fuck ?

" You are a metamorpmagus ? " Draco asked

" I didn't know " i glumly replied.

" Wait , what's a meta thingy ? " Ron asked

" A Metamorphmagus is a witch or wizard with the rare magical ability to change their physical appearance through sheer will alone, without the need of Polyjuice Potion, or a spell, like most of the wizarding population."
Hermione said as if she were reciting it out of a book.

" Your cousin, she is one " I said looking at Draco

" Cousin? " He looked dumbfounded.

If i wasn't so confused myself, i would have definitely laughed. He looked adorable with his face scrunched in confusion.

" Nymphadora Tonks , she's a metamorpmagus" i replied

" How do you know that ? " Harry asked his eyes filled with curiosity which made his emerald green look darker.

" Family history is a subject found in the library Hazza " i teased

Before a fight could break out between us Hermione stepped in shooing us to sit. Bummer, i was really looking forward to tease my daft brother.

But now I knew what was wrong with me. I am a metamorphmagus, but then.  I never changed my hair's colour before.

Theo placed another bar of chocolate on my plam and massaged my head. For someone who loves chocolate more than his life, this was rather surprising.

He looked at my face again as his eyebrows scrunched in fascination

" Your pupils are grey. You look like Draco's twin " he commented gaining everyone's attention

Draco too looked at me and then grinned at Harry

" She's a Malfoy now Potter "

" Over my dead body, she's my twin and always will be "

The albino peacock and the scarhead got into another glaring competition as we enjoyed the little show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 24.8K 70
Ever wanted to see Sirius Black and Remus Lupin try to raise a baby girl? Ever wanted to picture Mad-eye Moody at a tea party? Ever wanted to see Si...
678 3 22
I wanted to see what it would be like adding myself to the harry potter world! I am using a fake name so yeah!
65.5K 798 22
It's been a long time after the war. Harry is finally settled down with Ginny. They are happily married and ginny gave birth to a boy 'James sirius p...
643K 32.9K 100
Julie Stone was a regular girl; she lived in an orphanage, had some friends, and every now and then would bang her head against the wall due to stres...