Broken yet Beautiful (Complet...

By AngelTweet

'I hope for us.' 'This hope gives me strength to breath.' 'Strength to fight with our odds.' 'One day to wi... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Epilogue

Chapter - 7

12.1K 934 42
By AngelTweet

Neil's POV

'Neil Singhania marries with Myra Sehgal in private family function. Congratulations & God bless newly weds.'

Words were echoing in my ears from the moment I was out of my cabin. I was walking towards my father's office cabin.

"What the hell is this Dad?" I least bother to knock or ask or cared if anybody was inside.

I threw iPad on his mahogany desk.

"Excuse me. My son needs some attention." It was his way to kick out his assistant from his cabin.

"I am so sorry Neil."  He lifted iPad to look at the news.

"I have not expected this to happen." I kept glaring at him.

"It was my mistake to not ask Niren to take your and Myra's pic post marriage. That pic would have look more better than this. Right?" He was casual which increased my temper to the max point.

"I have asked you to keep this bullshit as private but you...?

"You have asked for private wedding but you have never said you don't want to announce your wedding." I swirled leisurely.

"You are trapping me in your words."

"What do you think? We should plan your wedding reception this week or are you going on your honeymoon with your new bride?" His eyes were still focused on news.

"Dad ENOUGH." My red shot eyes turned glassy in a moment.

My voice and his cold eyes were on me. I looked everywhere but not at him.

"You are protective and possessive towards your son, if I do the same then what is my fault in it?" After long pause his calm voice hit strings of my heart. After a long time I have heard his soothing and caring tone.

"You are destroying me Dad. Torturing me." Tear trailed even though I tried my best to control it.

"I am your father Neil. And I want you to be happy." He got up from his seat and moved to me to hold my shoulder.

"Trust me son one day you will thank me for this." I don't know what gets into him, he sounded different than earlier.

'If you would have cared for me, you would have not forced me.' hidden message was passed and I guess was well taken by him.

I shook my head still staring in his eyes. His eyes tried to peep inside my broken soul.

I finally walked out of his cabin. Hell actually!

I came back to my cabin and tried to concentrate on my work which was truly tiresome.

I switched on the screen to get camera view of Neev's nursery. I have installed CCTV there to keep an eye on my baby.

My eyes caught Myra, she was sprawled over recliner. Neev was on in her lap. She was reading something showing him from book. My baby had soft smile on his face.

His smiling face gave me strength to focus on my work.

It was evening when I returned back. I stepped inside, took stairs, and soft mumblings in melodious voice hit my eardrum.

As I took steps towards Neev's nursery, voice was little louder. I was used to welcome in my home with Neev's cryings when I used to return from office but today it was different. It melodious yet soothing voice.

Twinkle twinkle little star.
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high.
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle twinkle little star.
How I wonder what you are.

I rooted at my place looking at the scene. Myra was lying over couch and Neev was on her chest. She was caressing his hairs with one hand and other was wrapped around his small figure. He was meddling his head on her chest which brought small smile on her face.

'This was my dream. How much I had wish to see this scene with my small family? Me, Neev and Meera.'

'Meera'

Her simple reference filled bitterness in calm surroundings.

I wanted to take my son from her. But my heart was not ready to break this moment. My mind shouted shushing my heart.

'Why should I care about her?'

'He is my son.'

'She is no one to him.'

'She will throw him in trash after using him.'

'My son will left broken beyond repair. I have to protect him from this gold digger.'

I was about to take a step when my phone started ringing which caught their attention towards me.

Without any words I took my son from her and started talking to him.

He is only one in this universe who fills my heart with unexplainable peace.

I was trying to grab his attention. But he was looking something over my shoulder - to be precise someone... someone I hate.

"Mammamama mammamama." Neev's blabbering left me baffled.

'Did he start talking?'

'Is he calling her as his Mumma?'

'How dare she teach him to call her as his mother!'

'I will not spare you for this Myra. You are just his Nanny.'

I stared at her and she was grinning like an idiot.

I sensed, she took a step towards us. But stopped in her tracks. Thanks to my blood shot eyes.

Neev raised his hands towards her again.

"Mammamama mammamama." He kept chanting the same thing.

Technically, I should be happy as he started blabbering something, but I don't know it angered me when he called her. I some how wanted to make him quiet. I need to distract him from her.

I turned and took Neev's favourite rattle to make him busy.

"See Neev. How the monkey is making noise?"

"Now Dadda and Neev will play." I put him on bed and came on top of him tickling him on his tummy.

My baby giggled making loud noise.

'Oh gosh I love him from moon to back.'

After some moments I think she left. 'I hope she leaves from my house as well soon.'

"I am your father Neev, full day you were with her still wants to go to her. Do you know how much Dadda missed you?" I kissed his chubby cheeks. 

I hope he understood me.

Thankfully, she did not ruin my dinner like yesterday. In fact, she did not even come out from her room.

'Good for her and best for me.'

I fed Neev and had my food enjoying father son time.

My baby was happy. But is his happiness because of her?

No, these Sehgal sisters are cunning they cannot keep any one happy. They just know how to cheat? How to create facade. I have to keep him away from her.

Next day, I decided to take Neev with me to office. It will minimize his contact with her and also emotional attachment.

Ofcourse taking Neev to office requires hell lot of preparations as I have to take all necessary things with me.

I had my breakfast and fed Neev, his cereal. He ate it making lot of fuss as usual.

Good thing about today, I did not see her cursed face which helped to keep my raging veins in control.

The moment I put Neev in his carseat, he took out his wobbly lower lips. Tears started rolling over his chubby cheeks. He was pushing my hands as I was buckling him.

"Where are you taking him?"

"Do I need to take your permission to take my baby out? Stay in your limits. You are just his Nanny."

Before she say anything I stormed out of my home.

But again that was a bad idea to bring Neev to office. In fact very bad!

He kept on crying and I had to go to him after every five minutes. Finally, I decided to carry him in lap and work but my baby hit all keys from my Mac. It was a total disaster.

I could not even attend any calls as Neev needs attention all the time.

'My baby is extreme attention seeker. Period!'

Then I had to attend one client meeting. "Niren, can you come to my cabin?"

Niren, my little brother who stood with me as my strong pillar throughout my rough days. These days, he is the only one apart from Neev whom I can call as my family.

"Yes"

He entered after long ten minutes. "Hey look at this young boy! Are you joining your Dad and Uncle for office work?" He immediately move to Neev.

Neev gave him bright smile.

"You know you are in lions den. My baby is not scared of any lion. You know your Dad is roaring lion like my Dad. Niren Uncle is so scared of both of them." he entertained making weird noises which made my baby giggle.

"Niren, stay here in my cabin. I have an important meeting."

"Sure I can. I need to complete few reports. I can stay here and complete. But why did you bring Neev here in office? I mean now you have Myra at home. She could..."

My death glare with 'Just-shut-up'

"Ok" he raised his hands and surrendered.

He is the only one who understands me. He even tried his best to save me from our father's blackmailing but was in vein.

It was not even thirty minutes I was in meeting when my phone started beeping with back to back messages?

'Where are his diapers?'

'Do you have his spare cloths?'

'I am not able to find his wet wipes.'

'Ohh god he is crying like hell.'

'Is he hungry?'

'How to make his formula milk? 2 table spoon or 3?'

I could hardly concentrate on my meeting. My assisting team members inquisitive eyes and continuous beeps on my phone angered me.

"Niren, I am going to kill you" I entered my cabin after finishing my meeting. And it was a total mess.

Neev'a toys, his cloths, his milk bottle, his diapers everything was scattered on the floor or on my office desk. My baby was crying like there is no tomorrow. And my little brother was pulling his hairs out of his head.

"Alex come to my cabin. Get it cleaned now." I pinched top of my nose.

"I am not used to handle baby. I mean..." Niren tried to reason out.

"I am going home. I will work from home." I started packing.

"Neil, you can trust Myra with Neev. At least give her one chance."

'Why everyone is on her side? First my son then My father and now my brother as well. Myra Sehgal is a witch who has casted spell on every Singhania.'

"I don't need your advice."

That ended my conversation with my little brother and I came back home. Of course, Neev slept after his crying session in the car.

"What happened to him?" Myra came hurriedly. 'Was she keeping an eye on the main door?'

"He slept in the car." I loosened my tie flopping down on sofa.

"Was he crying?"

'Can't you see his tear marks?' I rolled my eyes.

She bent down to take him out of his car seat.

I was tired, I had head ache. I was exhausted.

But my eyes captured, she was very careful while taking out his buckles. She made sure not to disturb his sleep.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she carefully took him out of carseat and my baby snuggled into her chest.

"He needs nice sleep. This carseat is not good."

I saw Neev's small smile when he felt her touch. She covered him in her arms caressing his silky hairs. She kissed his temple and I saw her eyes twinkled.

I left spellbound by the moment.

With that she took my baby away from me. I stayed there still, words could not find their voice.

I wanted to stop her. I wanted to lash out on her for taking my baby away from me but I kept silent.

I convince my mind that I did not want to disturb Neev's sleep. Really?

'I have to keep Neev at home for his betterment. I am reluctant but I have no other choice.'

Next day, I kissed Neev's temple, he was sleeping peacefully and started leaving for office.

"Neil" I did not care to turn towards her. 'I hate to see her face.'

"I wanted to ask you something?"

I stood without turning back.

"In afternoon I have to go out for one hour. My gr..."

"Listen you can go to hell with all my pleasure. Just don't come in front of me."

**************************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 107K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
159K 15.6K 15
When they both were forced into engagement by elders. She was 18 and he was 29. He didn't like any of this, he never want to marry some 18 year old g...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...