Victorious Reboot: Season 1

By kamjaxson

10 Years after Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie, and Trina Graduate. The gang returns to Hollywood Arts... More

Chapter 1: Returning Home
Chapter 2: Club Avalon
Chapter 3: Finding Tori
Chapter 4: Back In Our Groove
Chapter 5: Anniversary Celebration!
Chapter 6: Moving In!
Chapter 7: Spin The Bottle
Chapter 8: The Morning After
Chapter 9: Reviewing The Night
Chapter 10: Old Flames and New Flames
Chapter 11: Getting Back To Business
Chapter 12: Excuses
Chapter 13: Meeting Halfway
Chapter 14: Reconciling
Chapter 15: Tears of Joy or Tears of Sorrow?
Chapter 16: Slapped By Reality
Chapter 17: Investment with a Moose
Chapter 18: Do Not Disturb The Understudy
Chapter 19: A Tea Party Brainstorm
Chapter 20: Conceited Ex's and Illegal Oh's
Chapter 21: Chug! Chug! Chug!
Chapter 22: Send In The Boys
Chapter 23: Maybe
Chapter 24: Stuck Together
Chapter 25: Helen (Hell In) The Hospital
Chapter 26: Congratulations Tori!
Chapter 27: Drunk Phone Calls & Hook Up's
Chapter 28: Say Yes To The....Baby?
Chapter 30: Tori Goes Platinum, Again (Finale)

Chapter 29: Dinner Party Disaster

155 7 5
By kamjaxson

The next day Tori sits on the couch eating a pint of Funky Nut Blast and watching a tv series.

"Don't worry Wednesday, maybe Tyler will just eat you so you don't have to worry about your heart getting broken", Tori says.

Suddenly André walks down stairs.

"Tori, you've been sitting on that couch ever since you and Ryder called it quits", André says, "and it's literally been over 18 hours".

"Why should I move, life is a waste of time", Tori replies.

André starts laughing as he sits down. Tori turns and looks at him.

"Sorry", André says, "I just find it funny that you're this heartbroken over a person everyone told you was no good".

"I thought he changed", Tori replies.

"Into what?", André jokes.

"You know what, I don't have time for the I Told You So's, so can we please be finished with this conversation", Tori snaps.

"Uh ok, I just wanted you to know that you can't beat yourself up over this, you have to overcome and strive for something better, and you're not gonna do it by sitting around in a pajamas, watching TV", André replies.

"Oh really, watch me", Tori says cutting the TV up and ignoring André.

André takes a deep breath and stands up.

"Well you leave me no choice", André says walking to the front door.

He opens the front door and Trina, Jade, Beck, Cat and Robbie walk in carrying groceries. Tori stands up.

"Hold on, what's going on, why are you all bringing this stuff in the house?", Tori says, "Actually why are y'all here?".

"First off, just because you got your heart broken doesn't mean you can be a bitch to us", Trina says walking into the kitchen.

"And second, were here to make you dinner", Beck says.

"But why, I don't need a dinner to get over a break up" Tori states.

"Oh Tori, that's cute, you think we care about your break up with Ryder", Jade says putting quotations marks around break up and walking into the kitchen.

"Why are you putting quotations marks up?", Tori asks.

"Because I barely call that a relationship let alone a breakup", Jade replies.

"Whatever, I'm going to my room, you all can use the kitchen to cook but I don't want a dinner", Tori replies.

"Good, because I don't know how to cook", Cat says.

"What Cat meant to say was that we are gonna stay here, cook this dinner and you will be sitting right at the end of the table to celebrate your accomplishments", Jade states.

"Yeah Tori, regardless of what Ryder did to you, you still deserve to be proud of your achievements", Robbie adds, "You're nominated for two awards".

Tori rolls her eyes. André walks up and takes her by the hand.

"Please, I spent a lot of time planning this surprise dinner, can you at least pretend to like it?", André asks.

"Fine, I'll stay at the celebration long enough to eat and then I'm done". Tori says.

"Deal!", André says.

Tori begins to walk-in the kitchen. André grabs her hand.

"What?", Tori says turning to him.

"Maybe you should go upstairs and get into some better clothes and brush your teeth, your breath smells like expired ice cream", André says walking away.

Tori laughs to herself and walks upstairs. In the kitchen Jade, Cat and Trina begin cooking.

"Okay, I'm gonna start on the lamb chops and asparagus can you two cook the sides?", Trina asks looking at them.

"I guess, I'll make Macaroni and Cheese, and Cat you can make the Green Bean Casserole", Jade says.

"Ok, but I have to look up the recipe, this is gonna be my first time making it", Cat says.

"Cat you said you knew how to make it", Jade replies.

"Yeah, Make It Shine", Cat says laughing.

Trina and Jade stare at Cat. Cat stops laughing and pulls out her phone to find a recipe. Jade and Trina begin cooking.

In the living room, Beck, André, and Robbie set up a table for them to eat at. While setting up, Beck walks up to André.

"Hey André, has Jade been acting weird to you?", Beck asks.

"Weird as in regards to what?", André asks.

"For the past couple of days. She's been distant and asking me questions like if I love her or not, she seems to become more insecure everytime we talk", Beck replies.

"I don't know, maybe you've given her signs that you're unfaithful", André replies.

"Oh no, I've been completely faithful to Jade and she knows that. I think it's something else", Beck says, "And I'm gonna figure it out".

André and Beck continue setting up the table.

An hour goes by and Tori finally comes downstairs.

"Finally", André yells.

"The queen has risen, bow down", Robbie says.

Beck makes the royalty horn sound.

"Very cute but I'm only here to eat, so please tell me the food is ready", Tori says.

Trina comes walking from the kitchen.

" I just finished the lamb chops and asparagus", Trina starts, "Jade is finishing up the Macaroni and Cheese , I'm not sure about Cat".

"Oh my god, I'm starving", Tori says.

"Well maybe we can go ahead and eat the salad or soup until the rest of the food is done", Robbie says.

"And how long until the food is done?", Tori asks.

"Cat, how long until your casserole comes out the oven?", Trina asks.

"It actually has to be in there to be getting done", Cat says.

"Cat!", Jade yells, "You haven't put it in the oven yet?".

"No, the recipe is confusing", Cat says.

"So how long till it will be done?", Trina asks.

Cat scans the recipe and sees 30 minutes for cook time.

"Double the temperature, half the time", Cat whispers to her self.

""What'd you say Cat?", Tori asks.

"Uh, I said 15 minutes", Cat says nervously.

She walks over to the oven and turns the knob to 500.

"Ok well let's go ahead and eat the salad and soup then", Trina says walking to the table.

Everyone walks to a seat at the table and begins serving themselves soup or salad.

"This soup is good, where'd you get it?", Robbie asks.

"You like it?", Trina asks.

"Yes, it's great", Robbie replies.

"You want to kiss that too", Cat says under her breath.

"Excuse me?", Robbie says turning to Cat.

Everyone looks up.

"Uh, I got it from Wankos Grocery", Trina says trying to change the subject.

Robbie ignores Trina.

"Cat, what did you say?", Robbie asks.

Cat takes a deep breath.

"I said, do you want to kiss the soup too", Cat replies.

"What are you talking about?", Robbie asks.

"I seen the behind the scenes photos that were posted", Cat starts, "And I seen you kissing Chelsea".

"What, I wasn't kissing Chelsea", Robbie replies.

"Yes you were Rob", André says.

"We all saw it", Beck adds.

"Yeah, so there's no need to lie", Cat replies.

"First off, I don't lie, and you have no room to call anyone a liar. Seeing as though you've been lying to your friends about getting the lead in the play", Robbie states.

"Robbie what are you talking about?", Jade asks.

"Oh she hadn't told you yet, well let me. Cat bombed her audition and got casted as the understudy". Robbie says to Jade.

"No way, she practiced so hard", Jade says.

"It's true, I saw it on TV when they announced the cast", Tori says

Jade quickly turns to Cat.

"Cat, you lied to me, you're suppose to be my friend, you're suppose to tell me anything and you lied to me", Jade replies.

"Oh don't gang up on Cat, we all have secrets", Tori says.

"Like what?", Jade says turning to Tori.

"Well I don't know, how about the fact that you put X's across my face in the yearbook, meaning you clearly have some underlying animosity towards me", Tori replies.

"That was when you first started Hollywood Arts", Jade replies.

"The yearbook was from the year we graduated" Tori states.

"Ok then maybe I did have underlying animosity, but I had a reason, my boyfriend wanted you over me, you, so yeah I wasn't a fan of you at the time", Jade replies, "But you're not perfect, seeing as though, you and Andre are clearly in love with each other".

"Jade", André says softly.

"No, since we're airing out secrets, tell the class that you two are in love, or are you both so damn insecure you're afraid of what everyone else will think", Jade says.

"Speaking of that I been meaning to ask you about YOUR insecurities", Beck says.

"I'm not insecure about anything", Jade says.

"Yes, you are and I can tell", Beck replies.

"Well if she does, it's valid", Tori adds.

"What's that suppose to mean?", Beck asks.

"I mean, you've given her more reasons to feel insecure than anything, or were you so drunk that you don't remember the drunk phone call where you confessed that in high school we would have been the better couple", Tori says.

Jade turns to Beck. Beck bows his head, unable to look Jade in the face.

"Okay Tori, I get that you're upset about your break up with Ryder, but telling everyone secrets is not the way to go because you make careless mistakes and fall in love with a douchebag", Trina says.

"I make careless mistakes?", Tori asks, "Says the woman that's pregnant with her ex after a drunk slip up".

Everyone looks at Trina.

"You're pregnant?", André asks.

"Yes, but that's not how I wanted to tell everyone", Trina says, "Thanks a lot Tori".

Trina gets up from the table and heads for the door. Jade jumps up and grabs her things as well, Beck tries to grab her hand but she snatches away. Everyone begins getting up and grabbing their things and leaving. André and Tori sit in silence.

Suddenly a loud bang is heard from the kitchen. They look up and the oven is on fire. They jump up quickly.

"Oh my god, call the fire department", André says running to get a fire extinguisher.

Tori grabs her phone and tells the dispatcher she needs assistance. After hanging up she watches as the fire grows more intensely and André struggles to put the fire out.

"Talk about a night full of blow ups", Tori says to herself.

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.
3.9K 134 30
It's been 1 month since Jade woke up from her coma and that 1 month has been great for both of them, Jade and Beck are now finally in a better place...
39.2K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
986K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...