The Tale Of Two Souls [ Octav...

Autorstwa Tsuiho_senju

That's right, you are seeing and reading the official ADOPTED "The Tale Of Two Souls" I have taken the libert... Więcej

Chapter 1: Hell's Newest Denizen
Chapter 2: Unfamiliar Territory
Chapter 3: The Planted Seed
Chapter 4: A Job Left Unfinished
Chapter 5: The First Step
chapter 6: No Peace
Sneak Peek for Chapter 7.
Chapter 7: A Date?!
Chapter 8: The wrong start (Part 1)
Chapter 9: The End of The W̸̝͛o̶͙͌̉r̴͔̓l̷̝͂͋d̴̝͆
Chapter 10: O̷̢̤̟̮͒̈͘c̶̝̎̀̅͝t̷̰͇͔̕avi̷͔͈̯̭̞͓̾̈́̓̎̉̽̋̓a̴̅̓̚͝? W̴̞̺͋h̵̥͓̟͘ȯ̷?
Sneak Peak into chapter: 11
Chapter 11: Y̶̬̺̙̿/̵͙̦̜̽͜N̴͕̿͋̄̈!̷̩̻̹̙̓̆̅̎!̴͙̝̟̎́̀!̶̜̱̐̂͒̕
Where I've been and explanation

Chapter 8: The wrong start (Part 2)

1.9K 29 63
Autorstwa Tsuiho_senju

Y/N POV.

As we were riding in Blitzø's van, we sat in silence. An uncomfortable, deafening silence. That was until Blitzø spoke up.

Blitzø:"So you two fuck yet?"

Y/N-Octavia:"We will leave."

Blitzø:" *ahem* sorry. Just trying to cut this tension."

Y/N:"Yeah... Poor job of it.

Blitzø:"Well we're here, get out."

As we complied, we got out and went inside the I.M.P. building once again today.

Loona:"Great, they're here. Let's go." Loona says, almost seething.

Y/N:"Aren't you all sunshine and rainbows." I say bleeding sarcasm.

Loona:"*Growl*"

Blitzø:"Hey, I know we're still not on good terms but please don't patronize my daughter."

Y/N:"Right. My apologies. Let's get going." I say as Blitzø opens a portal to earth, but Octavia stopped us before going in.

Octavia:"There's just one last thing I need to make V̷͍̽͒̏ẹ̷̡̲̿̌̕r̸̘̈̋͌y̸͕̣͐́̕ clear." Octavia said, releasing a small bit of demonic magic for emphasis, immediately grabbing Blitzø and Loona's attention.

Octavia:"I don't care how this goes, if anything happens to me or Y/N, T̴̹̕h̴̼͝ē̵̘r̶̋͜ē̴̯ ̵͎̍w̸͙̅i̸͚͐l̷̰̾l̸̤͘ ̴̭͐b̷̩͝e̶̥͠ ̸̞͘ȃ̴̻ ̸̬̈́ȓ̴͖e̷̱͝c̴̲̃k̸̝̓o̷͓̾n̸͈̔i̶̱͂n̵͎̔g̴͖͋,̸̝͊ ̶̹́I̸̺̚ ̵̗̊w̵̖̃í̷̜ĺ̸̲l̴͖̋ ̴̹̀ṵ̸͂p̷̝͂r̵̰̈ơ̷͇ȏ̴͖t̸̰̓ ̸̲̍ẙ̴ͅo̵̢͠ư̷̢ṙ̴̮ ̷͓̑ẘ̶̼h̴̥̔ö̷͔l̷̝͆ê̶͙ ̴͎͝b̶̼̆ū̵͈s̸̀͜ḯ̴͍n̶͔̅ë̴̖́s̵͔͂s̸͈̀ ̴̞̅ä̶͇́ǹ̸͉d̶̗͗ ̷̰͒ŷ̶̻o̷̤̓u̵̫͋ ̷͈͊w̵̼̉ǐ̶̖l̸̲̋l̸͈͐ ̸̬͗ñ̶͇ë̴̻́v̶̲̋é̵͕r̸̦̎ ̵̞̎b̷̻͘ḛ̷̚ ̵̦̇a̸̪͠b̷͈̈́ľ̵̳e̷̻͝ ̸̺̓ṱ̴͝ô̶͜ ̵̹͘m̷̥̏a̴̻̿k̶̯͆e̴͎̅ ̴̧̈́a̶̫̒ ̷̰̉ĺ̸̠ȉ̷̻ṽ̷̲í̵̯n̶̻͒g̴͈͒ ̶̠͆i̸͇͌n̷̝͌ ̷͓́H̴͓̑e̴̹͠l̵͓͐l̸̞̋.̴̺̏ ̴̖̈́D̴͚͌o̴͎̊ ̵̛͍I̶̤̽ ̶̝̑m̸̗̚ǎ̵̡k̵͖̈́e̵͚̽ ̴͖̽m̴̐͜ỳ̴̯s̸̲͛e̷͙̓l̵̙̕f̴͉̄ ̶͉͂c̷̙̔l̶̰̚e̷̛̗á̵ͅr̶̠̓?̷̕ͅ" Octavia stated, releasing her demonic power, very clear that she will make use of her threats.

Y/N:"Hun, it'll be okay. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to us."

The other two on the other hand didn't take their chances and made a solemn swear. After that, we finally entered.

--------

When we exited the portal, we were met with a lush green forest, peaked behind us were miles and miles of forested trees and wilderness, up ahead of us were sounds of urban roads.

Blitzø:"Well, let's look for our guy. He's gotta be around here somewhere."

Octavia:"You mean to tell us you don't know where the target is?"

Blitzø:"Look, when we teleport to the target, it's sometimes off with the coordinates so don't bust my balls because I was a couple blocks off, we'll just ride a bus to the guy."

While he did have a point, I didn't appreciate how he addressed Octavia. But, continued anyway.

We reached the bus, paid for a ride, and moved to the back. On the ride, passing signs and landmarks flew by, eventually, we came across a water tank with a familiar looking "Muffin,"

Y/N:"Gravity Falls..."

We're in fucking Gravity Falls. What the fuck.

Y/N:"Well, I know where we are."

Octavia:"You do?"

Y/N:"Yup, we're on the west side of Oregon, in a sleepy town called Gravity Falls. Supposedly, this place is supposed to be a fictional kids cartoon that I'd watch occasionally. I can't believe this place is actually real." I say with astonishment.

Blitzø:"Well it doesn't really matter where we are, just so long as it doesn't interfere with the mission." Blitzø says dismissively.

He's got somewhat of a point, but this is incredible. I wonder if I'll actually get to meet the nerd and his dorky sister. Maybe even Wendy and the gang, that'd be awesome.

As we kept riding the bus, more and more scenery looked more and more familiar until we finally reached the stop. As we filled out, the bus driver gave us all some odd stares but we paid him no mind. When we looked at the location our target was at, the map showed that we'd have to go through town, I couldn't be more thrilled.

Y/N:"Hey so, I know exactly where we are and I know what we can do to get there as fast as possible."

Blitzø:"Don't worry kid, I got this. We'll just follow the map." He said already walking ahead.

Y/N:"Blitzø, trust me, I know exactly where we can go to get there quickly, just trust me on this, I know where we are and I know the quickest and safest way there."

Blitzø:"Alright kid captain, lead the way." He said begrudgingly.

As we walked, a thought just crossed my mind...

Y/N:"Hey, shouldn't we have human disguises?" I asked questionably.

Blitzø:"Loona, if you'd be so kind?"

At the request, loona was able to recite a chant and we all had human disguises without changing our clothes very much.

Y/N:"Alright, now follow me, I know my way around. Maybe we could have a couple stops, I know some good places with some good food."

The only problem I had that was racking my brain was... What episode was this? I just hoped to every cosmic entity that it wasn't Weirdmageddon.

As we walked, I began to familiarize myself more and more, recognizing exactly where we were, we were right next to the arcade where dipper would fight the reincarnate of the video game character, then we walked by the sleepy dinner with the Armstrong game. And finally we walked right next to the Mystery Shack. It was only then did blitzø stop us and it was until then did I have an idea of who our target was.

Blitzø:"Okay so, our target is named Stanford pines, thing is, there are two who go by that name and are twin looking brothers. One wears glasses, the other doesn't. As I've been told, our target is glasses, let's get this done quickly."

Y/N:"Wait wait wait, I can't do this, I know him- well, I don't know him personally but I know a lot about him."

Blitzø:"Oh no you don't, you accepted this mission, and we can't back down now."

Y/N:"It's not that I won't do it, but it's more that I can't."

Blitzø:"Alright, alright, you don't have to be there then, just perch up somewhere and be on look out, we'll go in and get the job done, how about that?"

I took a second to think about it, while I still didn't really like the idea, it was a battle of morality. I'd live with the guilt of knowing that I was apart of killing Stanford Pines, someone who I grew up watching on TV, thinking it was just a show, something made up. But now that I'm forced to bear the thought of leaving Dipper and Mabel without their uncle, it killed me inside just thinking about it.

Y/N:"...Okay, I'll stay out. I'll trust that you can keep Octavia safe with you, I know what's in there and there are a lot of dangerous things in that shack."

Octavia:"Are you sure Hun? I can stay out here with you."

Blitzø:"No can do pellet chips, we need at least three, preferably four in there with us in case things get hairy."

Y/N:"Don't worry Via, I'll be okay, I'll be safe outside here. I'll stay hidden and I'll most definitely be racked with a lot of emotions so I'll have my magic to get me out of anything safely."

Octavia took a second to watch me, she was skeptical, that much was obvious.

Octavia:"Okay, I trust you'll be okay. Just don't get hurt or seen while you're out here." She said, full of worry.

Y/N:"I'll be okay." I lied.

Blitzø:"Alright now that- that's over, let's get a move on."

Blitzø and Loona started walking ahead but Octavia stayed behind a little, she gave me a quick kiss before she started following them. All I could do now was just hope that we'll all be okay after all this is over.

Octavia POV

I didn't know what was going on with
Y/N, but I knew that this was obviously effecting him negatively, I don't know what significance this place held to him, but I'll talk to him about it later.

As we walked, we searched for a vantage point to enter without being caught. We surveyed the area and found a window that was slightly open, Blitzø the chance to look around for anyone who might see us and motioned us to follow him as we ran to the window.

We quickly made our way in and quietly closed the window, we looked around and it looked like an office with a desk, some pictures of two guys, probably the brothers with the one on the left being our target while the one on the right was holding a large fish.

We quietly rushed to the door and cracked it, looking out to see where we were in the shack and for anyone passing by, we didn't hear anyone near or anyone walking in the shack for that matter, so we quietly walked out and started to sneak around, then Blitzø stopped us.

Blitzø:"Okay, here's the plan, I'll give each of you a radio and we'll split up and search around. Use this only if you see the target or if you've been caught. We'll do our best to try and find you and get out quickly. Got it?"

Octavia:"Sure sounds good, but I've got one question."

Blitzø:"What?"

Octavia:"Why didn't you give one to
Y/N?"

Blitzø:"Because I only had three, and I have a feeling that he can hold himself if something happens, now let's go."

Blitzø broke conversation and started walking down one way, me and Loona went down the other way, she stayed downstairs and I went up.

I didn't like how carefree Blitzø was about Y/N, this mission is obviously effecting him and he seems to not care.

As I was thinking about this mission and Y/N, I didn't realize the footsteps that were coming closer to me, I had just enough time to get my mind back in place and quickly darted into a room and quickly closed the door before they emerged from the corner.

I heard arguing from the door right next to me but I didn't have the time to make another decision. I quickly opened the door and analyzed my new surrounding, but just as I was about to do something, a little girl who seemed like she was crying ran out of the room as I opened it, thinking quick, I jumped up into the support beams in the roof, there was also a little boy but he seems to not have noticed my entry.

As the girl left the room, the person that was walking outside the room stopped and let her run by.

???:"Woah, little dude, where are you going?"

???:"Mabel! Wait! I didn't mean it like that, Mabel come back!" The little boy called out to the girl. Clearly their argument didn't work out.

The little girl seemed to run out of the shack and into the forest from the window I could see out of.

The little boy ran out of the room and the big guy seemed to follow him. I dropped down from my post and quietly walked out of the room and continued my search.

Y/N POV

Nothing's happened so far, I've stayed perched up in some trees and stayed on the branches. About 20 minutes have passed and it's made me worry what's taking so long, the sun has already started setting.

Not long after staring up into the trees and watching the sun, I heard the front door open and someone running out, a certain little girl I know all too well running out into the forest, I'm not sure why this felt familiar to me, but I decided to let Mabel pass into the trees as I continued to watch the shack.

It was only about 5 minutes later of thinking did I remember why that scene was so familiar, that was Mabel running out into the woods after her and Dippers argument about after summer. I cursed at myself for not realizing this sooner and started jumping from tree to tree trying to get to her before the time travel guy/ Bill cypher got to her first.

Soon I ran out of trees and jumped down to the ground and started running as fast as I could, which was considerably faster than I could have ran if I was still human which I was grateful for.

I got there just in time to see Mabel already unconscious and Bill laughing manically. I was too late, and Weirdmageddon was just beginning.

I'm back bitches, sorry for the exceedingly long ass wait, but I wanted to get this arc of Gravity Falls in real quick.

If you haven't noticed yet, yes, I'm crossing over these two together for the hell of it, if you don't like it, feel free to skip to future chapters or drop reading entirely, take this 'L" on the way out.

I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all next time.

Peace ✌️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13K 2.1K 10
ආදරේ කරන්න නොදන්න හිතකට ආදරේ කරන්න කියලා දුන්නු එයා ඒ ආදරේ අමතක කරන විදිහ කියලා දුන්නේ නැත්තන්...? ° nonfiction °
91.2K 2.5K 42
Four boys start their college journey at Washington University. Neo knew it would be a challenge, but he thought college would be the problem, not th...
31K 4.2K 46
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...