7 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐�...

Oleh UMAYFICS

α—·TS⟭⟬ Γ— 𝐲/𝐧 (𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) Yang Y/N is a single model. In her 28 years of life, she never had any 'first lo... Lebih Banyak

01. Life sucks without food & lover - Yang Y/N.
02. Kim Namjoon.
03. On a lovely date with Kim Namjoon.
04. Kim Seokjin.
05. Handsome actor Seokjin Next door.
06. Min Yoongi.
07. Jogging CEO buddy, Yoongi.
08. Jung Hoseok.
10. Park Jimin.
11. replaced manager Ji-Min.
12. Kim Taehyung.
13. The famous model V
14. Jeon Jungkook.
15. Handsome Detective Jeon Jungkook.
16. Final Chapter - "Forever."

09. Darling Photographer Hoseok.

120 15 1
Oleh UMAYFICS

I pushed him away as he stumbled back with a confused face.

"Sorry, but I don't really know you Mr.Jung." I whispered apologize to him. And immediately walked to the couch sitting on it as they will took pics of me here.

The concept is royalty for separate volume.

He silently stood there looking at me with his puppy eyes and his lips tugged down in sadness.

"Ok, Ready everyone!"

"Yes."

I couldn't focus on anything anymore I just lean back and looked back at the huge windows. I can see the birds flying around.

*click*

I jerk my head ahead of me and noticed Hoseok clicking my pictures. Is it started already? I rest my right leg on my left knee and give a cold face expressions for photo shoot.

The photo shoot went well with me having to change six outfits. It's already getting dark and dinner time is near.

I changed my clothes and collected my hand bag than behind me I heard door opening and closing sound. Maybe Luna.

"Hey, I'm going ho_"

I stopped talking feeling strong arms engulfing me from behind and it's not Luna than who?

I try to look back and saw Hoseok. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I widen my eyes. What's with this guy! He calls me Darling & hugs me & kisses me like I'm his.

Pervert!

"What are you doing?" I sternly said.

He released the hug and looked at me with amuse. "Woman, what happened to you?" He ruffled my hair smiling. "It's me your Hoseok. We both are friends in Canada, remember?"

Did he changed his outfit?

I shake my head folding my arms. "I studied in Korea."

He laughed and slapped my shoulder. "I'm taking about the training. You trained in Canada to be a model & I was studying photography. Tell me, did you hit your head somewhere?"

He said and hold my head shaking it. "Argh! Leave! God, I'm fine."

"Than why are you behaving like this?" He chuckled and interlocked our hands pulling me out with him. "I booked a restaurant for our dinner & planned so many things. Let's waste this night darling."

As he pulled me out with him. I just gesture my people that 'it's ok'. Than I looked at his side profile. Wow! His jaw. But, my eyes widen when I noticed a '7' tattoo behind his ear.

"H_hey, wait!!"

* * *

"You don't like crowded place so I rent out the restaurant for tonight." He simled widely while taking the menu handing it to me.

"You don't have to do that." My cheeks are crimson as I looked around the restaurant and find no-one but only us.

Hoseok chuckled again. Gosh!! He's a happy ball.

"Yes but you will feel suffocating in personal suit room so it's the better way. Ok, fast! What you want?"

He tapped his finger's on table leaning closer. "How about tuna?" I said looking at him.

His eyes are down to menu on table and lower lip between his teeth. His eyes slowly blinking and I couldn't help but admire his beauty. He's soo handsome. His skin is glowing in this gold & white lights.

"Ok & Chicken also. By the way you done staring at me?" I blinked my eyes and looked down.

He knows!

"No. I'm not." Gosh! This is the most lame sentence.

He giggled and pinched my nose bridge. "Yes, you are." He rest his face in his palm. "Back in shoot, you are looking at me & my body not the camera. Gonna have pretty hard time in editing them tonight."

My face burned as I wished for the ground to swallow me. He's right. I only looked at him and i don't know why it's just maybe I'm curious.

"T_ Our order is here." I whispered.

After the dinner we both ate desserts and had pretty good conversation. He knows me. He knows me too well but i really don't know about him. But, I'm willing to know him more.

My heart is beating really fast.

It's just not new maybe. Because I had this same feeling with Namjoon, Seokjin & Yoongi too. And one more thing they have in common is the '7' tattoo on behind ear.

I flinched feeling Hoseok putting his coat around me & my cheeks burned when he took my hand into his.

After the dinner we both come for a walk by Han river. It's soo peaceful cuz the road is empty and abit cold.

"I missed you soo much." He grumbled.

I don't know why it's happening to me? It's strange. It's not a dream but I'm still waking up in same day.

"I want to know you." I said stopped walking and stood in front of him. "I want to know what's happening to me." I whispered.

He smiled at me and pulled into a hug. "The last time I checked you don't have amnesia. If you still wanted to know me just remember this." He pulled out and hold my both hands in his. "I'm Jung Hoseok. Your friend from Canada. An outcast cuz I'm Korean & Orphan. But, it's you who always there for me. Wait! I have our pics together darling."

He gestured me to take his mobile out which is in his coat; it's around me. I took out his phone and he took it unlocking it. Than show the screen which has my pic as wallpaper.

"No way." I gasped scrolling our pictures together. How is it even possible. Mostly it's me who took pictures of us in his mobile.

He shake his head and stood by the railing watching the river flow. I sigh and looked at his figure before me.

The cold wind hitting his face softly and his hair is swaying to it happily. He looked unreal. I smiled and open the camera app clicking his picture.

"I have something to tell you Y/N. It's been inside me for years but I think I can't wait anymore."

He suddenly talked looking back but chuckled as he watched me taking his pics secretly. I nervously sigh and lower the mobile keeping it in his coat pocket.

"Come here darling." I blushed at the way he directing me to come to him.

He collected me in his arms as his hard chest pressed against my back. We both gazed at the river and he put his chin on my shoulder.

"What it it?" I asked leaning back on him without me knowing.

"I know we both are friends at least that's how you think of me. But, a friend never wanted the other friend to be in his arms without a proper reason. But, I wanted it." He spoke slowly & softly.

"Hoseok!" I turned around to him still between him & the railing.

He leaned down and planted a tender kiss on my cheeks. "A friend never want kiss but I do."

My both hands make their way to his chest pushing him softly but he didn't move a bit. I'm getting nervous. My breathes get heavy.

"You are my perfect view which I wanted to treasure in my camera Y/N. My muse. Mine." His lips slightly brushed against mine as he talked.

And than our eyes met. I couldn't gather any words to say anything. It's like he's controlling my body. My heart is in marathon.

"I love you, Yang Y/N."

No!

Not again...

The beam come again from his '7' tattoo. My breath caught and my eyes are shut tightly. Is he going to leave me too?

"HOSEOK!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.3K 254 16
Be ready for a fun, cute and romantic story of a simple yet cheerful girl and a cold and arrogant CEO How will their romance be? And who will fall f...
47.2K 2.7K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU βœ” (will be edited) β™‘β™‘β™‘ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
11.5K 259 18
A girl who faced a painful and hateful past is now covering her depressed and physico side with her cold face.No one know about her miserable side no...
145K 11.7K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...