somebody else. // lrh

By visceralluke

"i'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone, and then leaving with somebody else." It di... More

synopsis.
playlist.
introductions.
what did i get myself into?
piss-poor dating life.*
i vaguely remember a lot of murder.
have you fucked him?
one way ticket to orgasm city.*
i think you owe me an apology.*
ashton.
god, i didn't know you'd feel this good.*
merry fucking christmas to me.
oh baby, you've got no idea.*
i told you to be quiet.*
i told you i was right.
am i?*
you promised me dinner.
assignment.
need to hear you.*
please.*
we're getting drunk.
fuck luke hemmings.*
promise me.
better her than me.*
it's all out.
epilogue.
thank you.

prologue.*

1.3K 30 118
By visceralluke

AVERY.

"Fuck, just like that," Luke grumbles from behind me, his long, ring-clad fingers pressing deep into my hip bones. I could feel the pressure beneath them, picturing the wild array of bruises I'd find there in the morning. My knees grew sore as they rubbed against the scratchy leather interior of his '67 Impala.

My hot breath fogged the backseat window, my pale freckled cheek smushed against the frosty glass. I had my hands resting against the door panel in hopes for a bit of stability, but my clammy palms continued to the slip with every thrust from Luke behind me.

The sound of his hips smacking against the tops of my thighs filled the car, accompanied by small curse words from Luke and the occasional half-groan half-whine from my own lips.

My eyes pinched shut, my heat clenching around Luke's length as I silently count the minutes until his anticipated release.

I feel one of his hands reach for the blonde locks that I let loose down my back, tugging my face backward from the window, my neck cranked upwards.

"Look so good when I'm fuckin' you in my car," he rasps, tightly fisting the ends of my wavy hair, "You like when I fuck you in my backseat?"

When I don't reply right away, he yanks forcefully at the strands, causing a high-pitched yelp to leave my lips. "Yes," I splutter out, face contorted into a wince of slight pain, "Like when you fuck me in your car."

"Yes, what?" he presses, continuing to snap his hips into mine.

"Yes, sir," I robotically reply. His grip loosens on my hair, allowing me to rest my face against the window again. It's a good distraction, the chilled glass window against my heated skin. My breaths fall a bit softer than Luke's, whos practically full-on out of breath.

I couldn't bother to try and push myself towards my own release, I wasn't really the type to get turned on by a quick fuck in the back of Luke's precious car. This hadn't been the first time, either, but it had been the first in a while.

"God, love being inside you, Ave," Luke groans out, one hand detaching from my hip to inch between my thighs, "Been thinkin' about you all damn day, baby,"

His thumb is quick to find that sensitive spot, the small bundle of nerves that he knows so well by now. Quick circles and his fingertip pressing forcefully against me has my thighs shaking from his touch.

"Been waitin' for me to touch you, hm?" he inquires, the pace of his thrusts not slowing down in the slightest as he inches closer, his front pressed gently against my back. "You waitin' for me to make you come, yeah?"

"Y-yeah," I manage to choke out, my lips parted as my pleasure warms my lower half, "Fuck- been waitin',"

"Want you to beg me," his movements slow against my clit, a whine of annoyance falling from my mouth, "Want you to beg me, baby, can you do that?"

Though my face is still pressed against the car's window, I manage to nod. "Please, Luke," I whine, "Wanna come- wanna come so bad,"

"Mm, I don't think I'm convinced," his warm breath falls against my back, goosebumps rising along my skin, "Not sure if you really want it."

"I do," I breathlessly reply, "Please- please, Luke, wanna come all over your cock."

"Oh, fuck," he growls out, his thumb returning to its previously faster, more forceful speed, his thrusts quickening but slowly growing sloppier.

"Want you to come first, baby," he chokes out, pressing his body harder against me, his pace quickening, "Gonna come all over my cock like a good girl, yeah?"

"Yeah," I echo, barely managing to catch my breath as a familiar warmth bubbles in my stomach, my whines growing more vulnerable as the combination of Luke's thumb and sloppy thrusts push me over the edge.

"Ah- fuck!" I whine out, my heat clenching around Luke's length, knees quivering against the slick leather seats below them. "Fuck, Luke."

"Baby," he groans, his thrusts slowing as he pushes fully inside, soft whines falling from his mouth as I feel him release, his hips stuttering.

My head is swirling, vision dotted with sparkles from my post-orgasm haze. My body feels as if it's been set on fire, small baby hairs stuck to the sweat lingering on my forehead.

"Ah, shit," Luke hisses beside me as he slides out, swiftly pulling a hand towel from the console of his car. After cleaning himself off, he tosses the towel in my direction, pulling on his boxers right after.

Slightly slumped against the sticky, sweat-soaked leather, I'm finally able to catch a solid breath. I quickly clean myself up, folding the towel and setting it on the floorboard.

Tugging my skirt back down around my hips, I pull my cropped t-shirt back over my head and peer over at Luke.

His face is contorted in somesort of annoyance, or anger- I couldn't quite tell- the soft light of his cellphone illuminating his pale features as his thumbs tapped against the screen.

"So, um," I pipe up nervously, unsure of what's to come. Every night ends differently with Luke. Some nights he's begging me to go again, some he's already on the phone with another one of his girls, or he's taking me home like a gentleman.

No night is ever the same.

"Oh, sorry," Luke shakes his head, locking his phone and shoving it in the pocket of his jeans. It continues to buzz, but Luke ignores it. "I've got plans, so, uh,"

He awkwardly clears his throat after, and I quickly get the message.

AKA, get the fuck out.

My lips purse into a half-assed smile, forcing down the disappointment brewing in my chest. I'm not sure what I expect from these late night encounters. I guess I'm just that much of a fool.

"I'll text you, yeah?" he asks, cocking his head to the side as he climbs back up into the driver's seat.

"Yeah," I respond monotonously, not bothering to slip my shoes back on, rather holding them in my hand as my other one slings my purse over my shoulder.

I exit the back door, wincing as my bare feet hit the cool gravel of the alleyway. God, had I really fucked Luke in an alleyway? Again?

I don't bother with a wave, I know I'll hear from him in another day or two when nobody else bothers to answer his pleading texts.

The passenger window quickly rolls down as I near the front of the car, catching my attention. "Oh! Avery," Luke calls after me, "You almost forgot these."

In the outstretched palm of his hand sat a bunched up pair of white, laced panties.

My nose screws up at the sight. Shamelessly, I tug the edge of my skirt up to expose the pair that were actually mine, still fixated on my lower half.

They were very much not a pair of white, laced panties.

"Oh," red floods the blonde's face at his mistake, shoving them into the console instead. "Sorry."

My eyes roll. "Bye, Luke."

------------------------------------------

ok i hope i didn't disappoint

i am not a very confident smut writer but i'm trying to grow out of my comfort zone lmao

if it's bad please tell me, no lies

i didn't want this to be super long because it's just the prologue, so chapters will probably be along the lines of 2.5-3k most likely

also pls drop smut links, ya girl needs to study, i don't wanna leave y'all underwhelmed

honest feedback is appreicated

love you

ava<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 27.5K 107
toxicmalxm 'Knock, knock' "who is this?" 'You're supposed to say, who's there. Now let's try it again. Knock, knock.' "How did you get my number?" 'Y...
4.7K 98 21
"Who's this?" some lady asked, now standing in his doorway "mom, this is Luke, my... tutor" im just the tutor, i should have known top!cal bottom¡lu...
1.2K 117 19
786K 28.3K 28
❝ you're the only boy who's ever made me forget about all the bad, you're my distraction ❞ © hemmkinks **warning: deals with depression/self harm/su...