✨ALFAAZ E ISHQ✨✔️

By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz love tales! ✨ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concep... More

Issq hai kajal piya ❤️
❤ ️1
❤️2
❤️3
❤️4
❤️5
❤️6
❤️Last
Pyaar toh hona hi tha❤️
1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
last💜
Desire for devil ❤️‍🔥
1🔥
2🔥
3🔥
4🔥
5🔥
6🔥
Last 🔥
Kuch kuch hota hai Shehnaaz 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💖
5💖
LAST 💖
The Second Choice 👑
1 🍂
2🍂
3🍂
4🍂
5🍂
6🍂
7🍂
8 🍂
9🍂
10🍂
12🍂
Happy birthday Siddyyy❤️
13🍂
14 🍂
15🍂
LAST🍂
Happy birthday Sanaa❤️
A beautiful part of life 💖

11🍂

2.1K 346 42
By lost_beautyy

Gyus! Sana baby's rap and looks are wow 🔥 stream stream ❤️ ghaani sayaani.

And it's Sidcember ! I hope the month will be a happy month for all of us 💝

Let's start with the update!

*

Sana admired his smiling face!!!

He looked at her lovingly and said...

Sid: aap bohot pyaari hai gul. Khaas kar k jab gussa hoti hai na, bohot jada acchi lagti hai!

Sana made a face.

Sana: tareefo se apni galti dhakne ki kosish na karein!! Apne dusri nikah wali baat boli. Usse hume bohot jada takleef hua!

Sid: arey aap ko humare saath nikah ka rishta nahi nibhana tha, Hume moka bhi nahi dena tha. Toh fir hum kisi se bhi nikah kare aap ko kya fadak parta hai? Aap toh hume napasand karti hai na?

He said with a little smirk.

Sana:  haan toh aap hume mana ne ki kosish toh karte! Humara dil jeetne ki kosish toh karte. Par nahi apne toh dusra nikah karna tha !

Sid: aap ko saach mein lagta hai hum dusra nikah kar saakte hai? Ek ko jhelna yaha mushkil ho raha hai! Dubara galti thodi e karenge?

She glared at him making him chuckle!

Sana; aap ko Humne kaha humse dur rahein toh iska matlab ye thodi e hai ki aap pas rehne ki kosish bhi nahi karenge?

Sid: hume laga aap ko duriyon mein hi khushi milti hai.

He said in a low voice, Sana looked at him softly .

Sana: kabhi kabhi insaan jo Chahta hai woh keh nahi paata. Aap ko humari aakhon ki basha samaj aani chahiye!

Sid; samaj aaya tha , aap k dil ko samajne ki kosish ki thi humne, aap ka dil jeetna chahte the par jab apne kaha ki humare kareeb rehne se aap ko takleef hoti hai. Uss baat se hume bohot daard hua. Humara dil toota!
Par humne socha agar isse aap ko khushi milti hai toh hum apne daard k upar aap k Khushi ko hamesha rakhenge gul.

He sighed when he saw that her eyes became teary!

Sid: hum nahi chahte aap roye! Hume moka dene k liye shukriya! Aram se so jaiye!

He took his pillow and quilt to sleep in the couch, suddenly he felt a soft touch. Sana had hugged him from behind making his heart skip a beat.

She kissed his back making him take a sharp breath.

Sana: hum sab kuch naye tareeke se shuru nahi kar saakte? Hum nahi chahte hum ek kamre mein ho k bhi itna dur rahe! Bistaar bohot bada hai. Hum dono aram se so saakte hai apne apne jagah pe! Aap ko kahi aur sone ki jaroorat nahi hai.

He turned and caressed her cheeks.

Sid: aap ko takleef nahi hogi ?

Sana: nahi , aab humare kareeb hone se hume takleef nahi hogi. Aap k aakhon se paata chalta hai ki aap k jajbaat saach hai. Aap ka dil Saaf hai aur ek moka toh sab ko milna chahiye! Hum purey dil se aap ko moka dena chahte hai!

Sidharth smiled and sana's heart swelled with happiness after seeing his beautiful smile.

She gasped as he hugged her. His touch soothed her soul. She closed her eyes and softly hugged him back.

Sid: shukriya gul. Hum waada karte hai ek accha shohar banne ki puri kosish karenge! Par sab se pehle hum Aapka dost banna chahte hai.

She looked at him and saw his genuine feelings!

Sana: dost?

Sid: ji! Ek shohar aur biwi ko sab se pehle dost banna chahiye. Ek dusre ko janne ki, samajne ki kosish karni chahiye! Kya aap humari dost banengi gul?

Sana nodded with a soft smile. Her husband is her first friend and this feeling is so surreal!

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly and their hearts were beating in the same rythm. Just soulmate things!!! This was truly the new beginning of their bond.

That night they both looked at each other with soft smiles on their faces and slept in their sides of bed. But middle of the night, they both came closer and hugged each other while sleeping and when her head found the comfortable space in his chest, she snuggled there and his soothing heartbeat made her sigh in peace.

His hands automatically held her in his embrace! He was feeling peaceful. Though they were sleeping but they still could feel each other's touch! Their hearts always had a pull towards each other! They were connected from hearts since forever.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, sana opened her eyes slowly after hearing the azaan's sound. She saw she was in her husband's arms and he was hugging her protectively. Unknowningly a smile came to her face.

She admired his handsome face with her sweet time, then she tried to get up as she needed to perform namaj.

But she was struggling to get away from his tight hold.

Because of that, Sidharth woke up and noticed his beautiful wife who was in his arms.

Sid: Kya karna chah rahi hai aap begum?

She felt butterflies in her stomach because of his morning husky voice!

Sana: woh .. hume uthna hai. Namaj ka waaqt ho raha hai. Toh aap... Chorein... Hume.

She said softly. He smiled a little and admired her beautiful face.

.
.
.

When he saw her for the first time as his bride, his heart skipped a beat thinking how can someone be so beautiful?

And then he got to know her inner beauty is as pretty as her outer beauty. Still her morning no makeup look is something he admires the most.

Because the whole day she looks like a queen with her gorgeous lehenga and heavy ornaments but when she doesn't wear makeup or ornaments, he finds his queen prettiest.

.
.
.

His thoughts broke when she said a little loudly...

Sana: chorein na! Hume namaj parne jaana hai.

He looked at her with a soft gaze and said...

Sid: chaliye saath mein namaj parte hai.

She looked at him with wide eyes. Did she hear it right!?

Every morning he behaves like a stubborn kid who doesn't want to wake up and today he is willing to wake up and perform namaj without any tantrums.

Sana: aap abhi uthna chahte hai?

Sid: ji. Isme itna chokh jaane wali Kya baat hai?

Sana: aap ko neend bohot pyaara hai na? Aap toh subha uthna hi nahi chahte. Kitna nakhre dikhate hai. Issliye Hume yakeen nahi ho raha .

Sid: haan baat toh sahi hai aap ki. Humare liye neend bohot khaas hai par Kya hai na, aab humare liye kisi aur ki Khushi humare neend se jada khaas hai. Aur humara jaldi uth k namaj parne se uss insaan ko behaad Khushi hogi.

He said while looking at her beautiful face . She could easily understand that Sidharth was talking about her and it made her feel special because he was ready to sacrifice his sleep for her happiness.

They both performed namaj together and both felt an immense kind of peace in their hearts. They both prayed for each other's well being.

After that he took a shower and got ready. Kissing her forehead, he left to handle his kingdom and she smiled shyly. She loves his forehead kisses.

She got ready in a yellow lehenga as he loves the colour.

When he saw her he kept looking at her and she looked down shyly.

Everyone could notice the king and queen who were slowly Falling hard for each other! 🌼

🌼🌼

Keep loving ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 28.9K 52
I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magical✨ No matter how much you dislike someone, when love happens, everythin...
415K 30.5K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
7.1K 773 10
Glimpses of different stories and each stories could revolve around characters who form deep bonds, support each other through thick and thin, and go...
68.6K 3.8K 16
This books contains various One Shots of our favourite couple . 💗 SIDNAAZ 💗