"Dont leave me..."

By ellesrec

This book is a thriller, mafia arranged marriage. More

Fucked up lies.

A new beginning.

5 0 0
By ellesrec

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

Hi, i'm April Smith, the daughter of the most powerful american mafia leader. My mom passed away two years ago, and my dad got married to another women "Agata". The long long distance aunt of the most famous monster, also called "The mafia King" Raymond Armani.

*in the morning*

-yawns, wakes up and opens curtains-

Uhmm..i'm not really sure about what im going to wear for the first day of school..maybe something casual and normal?

Outfit :

Makeup :

*eats breakfast and gets into black jeep*

*At school*

Wow! there's over like five hundred people here, i guess i'll get used to it! I'll go look for the principals office.

-Attractive guy bumps into April and spills coke on her top -

April : HEY! This is my favorite top!! YOU RUINED IT!

Attractive guy : Excuse you?

April : Excuse me?!? YOU MORRON JUST BUMPED INTO ME AND SPILLED YOUR COKE ON MY TOP!

Attractive : Calmati, blondie. I'm not a morron, and I'm Raymond Armani. You must know who you are talking to.

April : I don't give a shit about who you are. And who asked you to introduce yourself. I've heard about you. My step-mother is your aunt, and i don't know why people are so afraid of you! You're just a pathetic guy who thinks that he owns everything.

Raymond : (in mind : ohh..no one has never talked to me in this tone..and i surprisingly like it..a little bit..)

How about you blondie? Who are you? And you seem kind of lost..?

*Raymond gives April his jacket*

April : I'm April Smith, and i don't need help from anyone, especially you!

Raymond : (in mind : a smith! should've known that, well guess im going to have some fun this year.) Ci vediamo dopo Piccola!

What did he just say..? Well uh. no more wasting time, i'll ask someone.

*Asks a random person for directions, and goes into the principal office*

-After getting the schedule-

Oh god! I'm so late for class!! And i don't know which way i should go! I'll just go straight until i spot someone and ask them.

*Sees Raymond getting yelled at by the supervisor*

Haha, good thing to see that spoiled brat getting embarrassed for the first time of his life.

But..he kind of helped me by giving me his jacket, i'll just help him to get rid of him and don't consider it as a favor or anything!

April : Oh there you are Raymond!

Raymond : huh?

Supervisor : What are you doing here? Guess you are grounded too.

April : Ohh, it's just that i'm sick, and i lost my medicine. So i asked Raymond and he was looking for them with me, then i found them and took my medicine.

Raymond : OHH..yeah!

Supervisor : Well, this is not an excuse to roam around the school while classes are starting.

April : I'm April Smith, and i think that you know my dad right? I saw him talking to you yesterday.

Supervisor : Ohh, yeahh a smith! You can go, i was just joking. Great sense of humor right!

*Supervisor goes*

Raymond : Okay, what was that?

April : You gave me your jacket, and i hate when i owe someone a favor, so consider this as a trade.

Raymond : Seems pretty fair, what class do you have?

April : I have french class. Do you know by any chance where it is?

Raymond : Yea, i have french class too. Follow me!

April : Between, this doesn't make us friends.

Raymond : Did i ask you to be my friend? You're just not good enough to be my friend.

April : Excuse you?

Raymond : Here's the class.

April : I couldn't have done it without you.

*April sits next to a random girl named Amelia*

Amelia : Hey!

April : Ohh hii!

*April becomes friends with Amelia*

Classes were pretty exhausting, i'll just go home now.

-at home-

Sneaks and listens to her step-mom talking to someone

Step mom : April is useless anyway, let's just get her married to the rival mafia. So we are safe, and rich at the same time.

Father : Yeah, she reminds me of her mother. So pathetic and useless that i had to kill her and make up a big lie making me the poor little husband who lost his wife due to cancer.

April : How could you? I knew that you changed dad..But not that much. Killing mom and selling me to the rival mafia? That sounds pretty much my step mother would do. Not you. She brainwashed you, made you do all this shit! I hate to admit it, but i hate you. I HATE YOU BOTH. Whatever they dont deserve me anyway but getting married.. What the fuck is wrong with them!

*Runs to room, locks the door, gets changed and watches netflix*

Pajama :

Movie :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 9.3K 11
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
528K 28.9K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
419K 1.2K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...