PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS( Close To...

By Prakruti143

He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong relate... More

CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories
CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank
CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate
CHAPTER 04: glimps of sweet memory
CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News
CHAPTER 06: Unknown call
CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings
CHAPTER 08: Face off
CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity
CHAPTER 10: Growing bond
CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend
CHAPTER 12: Confession
CHAPTER 13: Marriage, A Pious Relation
CHAPTER 14: OUTING
CHAPTER 15: Birthday
CHAPTER 16: Biggest fear
CHAPTER 17: Marriage Proposal
CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home
CHAPTER 19: Birthday
CHAPTER 20: Unexpected
CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter
CHAPTER 22: Big Day
CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise
CHAPTER 24: Searching for the past

CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock

1.1K 118 56
By Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

Sengupta Mansion

Sahil entered inside his mansion angrily and saw glass vase on near by table and threw it on opposite wall by making into pieces with loud sound. By hearing sound all startled in fear by seeing his anger.

"Sahil, what happened?" His father and mother came out by hearing loud sound.

They saw broken vase and then Sahil who was scratching his head in anger.

"Sahil, what happened?" His mother asked him while coming near him.

"She chose that Sanskar Maheswari over me mom" Sahil said in anger tone.

"For this small matter, you are this much angry?" Sahil's mother Sharada asked him.

"Mom, this is not a small matter. You know how much I searched for her and when I finally found her then also I couldn't able to get her now" Sahil said in frustration by hearing his mother.

"It's just that she chose that company and why are you behaving like that she permanently slipped out from our hand" Sharada said while trying to console him.

"No mom, I won't leave that Sanskar Maheswari. I want her at any cost" Sahil said while behaving like a maniac.

"Ok cool! we will plan to get rid of him first and then you will get her easily so now calm and relax" Sharada said while trying to pacify her son who obsessed with Swara.

Karma office

Sanskar was sitting inside his office and Karl entered inside after getting permission.

"Any updates?" Sanskar asked him while lifting his head.

"We contacted the local police station but all details about accident gone missing sir and moreover they concluded it as accident as there were no evidence and closed the case" Karl said making Sanskar stopped his work.

"How they could close the case without investigation?" Sanskar looked at him with confusion.

"They changed the evidence as drunk and drive and closed the case." Karl said making Sanskar clench his fist in anger.

"Make arrangements as we are leaving day after tomorrow and no one comes to know about this except us" Sanskar told him in serious tone while exhaling his breath.

"Yes sir" Karl said and left from there to make necessary arrangements.

"I need to find out about the truth what happened before the accident and after the accident. It's not an accident surely by seeing this" Sanskar said in his mind and then called his PA to talk about business party of collaboration.

Naira Fashion House

Swara who was working in her office got disturbed by a call. She took her mobile and smile formed on her lips by seeing caller id.

"Hello Sanskar" Swara said after receiving the call.

"Hello Swara, I wanted to talk about business party arrangements for tomorrow" Sanskar asked her.

"Yes, even I was about to call you for that only. You can make arrangements and send me the details later" Swara told him.

"Ok" Sanskar said and cut the call.

Swara looked at the caller id which ended now.

"I am eagerly waiting for you Vihaan when you remember us" Swara prayed in her mind with hope.

Ragini's cabin.

Ragini got a call from Laksha and received the call from him while signing.

"Hello" Ragini said after receiving call while doing her work and kept her phone on speaker.

"Hello darling, what are you doing?" Ragini stopped her hands by listening his surger coated tone.

"Ohhh! I think Mr. Maheswari is in good mood today, what's the matter Mr. Maheswari." Ragini also replied in same sarcastic tone making Laksha open his mouth.

"It seems madam is angry" Laksha mumbled himself.

"No darling, I was missing you so wanted to talk with you. I am coming to pick you up so when will your get done?" Laksha said in his sugar coated tone while trying to make her calm.

"Don't need to pick up and come with your family to my home" Ragini said in her fake angry tone making Laksha confuse.

"With my family?" Laksha asked being confused.

"Yes, how many days I need to wait for our marriage? So you tell your family about us and bring them to ask my hand, till then don't show your face to me" Ragini said in her fake angry tone and cut the call making Laksha in shock as well as in puzzle.

"Ohhh God!" Ragini burst out into laughter by imaging Laksha's face.

"You scared him really?" Swara entered inside while shaking her head with small smile.

"Then what should I do? He won't listen untill I need to push him forcefully" Ragini said while shaking her head with sign.

"Ohh! You are this much desperate to marry him?" Swara said in teasing tone. Ragini looked at her being caught.

"Yes, desperate but not for marriage but for you" Ragini said while covering the topic immediately.

"For me?" Swara asked her being confused.

"Yes, I want to stay with you in safe roof"
Ragini said while holding her shoulders from back.

"Ohhh! Then I should tell Sanskar to discuss with Papa and Maa because I doubt Lucky will tell this much soon" Swara said with teasing tone.

"Sanskar Bhai knows about us" Ragini told making Swara open her eyes widely and Ragini chuckled by seeing Swara's reaction.

"I thought Sanskar Jiju told about it but I didn't know that you are unaware about this" Ragini turned towards Swara.

"We never got a time to talk about personal things so obviously how would I came to know about him?" Swara said making faces. Ragini shook her head in unbelievable.

Maheswari Mansion

All were sitting around dining table for dinner.

Laksha looked at Sanskar who was having dinner silently thinking about something. Laksha shook his hand little bit on which Sanskar looked at him with raised eyebrow. Laksha made pleading face while signing him something.

"Bade papa" Sanskar called him by turning towards DP.

"Yes Sanskar" DP said while lifting his head.

"You told that you will say your decision during dinner time for what I have asked" Sanskar asked him with little nervous tone because he told the relationship about Laksha and Ragini and even elders also agreed because they wanted their children happiness only and moreover they came to know about Gadodia family as Sanskar told him and also Sujata knew about Sharmishta.

"We are going their home day after tomorrow" DP said making all confuse except elders and Sanskar. All youngsters kept looking at them with confusion. Laksha looked at Sanskar but he was busy in own thoughts

Sanskar got happy but suddenly something flopped in his mind. He cursed in his mind momentarily by asking this matter at right now but he couldn't regret by asking as it's his brother happiness.

"Papa, where we are going?" Laksha asked him not able to hold his curiosity.

"We are going to Gadodia Mansion to ask their daughter hands for you" AP said making Laksha jump in happiness.

"Really?" Laksha asked in loud voice in our of joy making all laugh at him.

"Bhai, if you are like this then I doubt Bhabhi would agree fo marry you" Uttara said making Laksha open his mouth by making faces and all laughed at him.

"Papa, you invited all for tomorrow party right?" Sanskar asked Ram.

"I invited all business partners of Maheswari's" Ram said making Sanskar nod his head.

Sanskar's room

"Swara, I am going to Mumbai on business trip" Sanskar said by lifting his head from his mac and Swara looked at him instantly who was sketching in notepad and Naira was sleeping peacefully beside her.

"Business trip? How many days?" Swara asked him with sad tone but she couldn't show it but Sanskar felt in her tone.

"Two days. I will leave next day evening only" Sanskar said making Swara shook her head with agreement. Sanskar could see her sadness on her face which she was trying to hide by giving light smile.

Swara lied on bed by keeping notepad on side table while facing her back Sanskar who looked at her with his corner of his eyes.

"I know Swara, you are worried about us since that unknown call but before that I have to confirm my doubts and punish that culprit then only we can be happy" Sanskar thought in his mind by seeing her sleeping figure.

Next day

It was a big day for them and day went well and it was night and all were getting ready for party as it was held at one of the Maheswari's own hotel. The most important person of this party was Swara and Sanskar. Swara and Sanskar left to party hall seperately as still they haven't disclosed their marriage and Sanskar made sure that no one came to know about them being them married and to avoid suspicious from media they reached by their own vehicle.

In party hall Maheswaris, Gadodias and most of all businessmens were present there and waiting to main person of this party. Sanskar entered while holding mike in his hand and climbed the stage.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, good evening all. Thank you so much for coming in short notice. As you all know it's small party for celebrating the collaboration of Karma and Naira fashion house for the next project." Sanskar said while looking at all and then Swara who was standing at side of stage with her charming smile.

"I would like to call Ms. Swara on the stage and talk few words" Sanskar said while turning towards Swara.

Swara went to stage and stood beside Sanskar and turned towards all. Sanskar handed over the Mike to her.

"Good evening everyone. As you all know, I am not big as much as you all and I don't have much experience like you all but I worked hard to reach this position as I am now. But today's success is not only me but my team who worked hard for this project and from now also my company will work hard and prove to all who gave this opportunity for us and believed in our work. We won't disappoint them" Swara said and looked at Sanskar with soft eyes who was just gazing her with small smile. All applauded for her.

"Thank you Ms. Swara and all the best for whole team of Naira fashion house who worked hard and at last for those who came to this party to share our happiness and bless us." Sanskar said to all and gave Mike to host of the party.

"Thank you so Mr. Maheswari and Ms. Swara Bose" Host said.

"Party without music is not a party so let's welcome a famous guitarist and singer Mr. XXX on the stage to entertain us and all you can serve youself with food and drinks" Host announced making all youngsters happy.

Sanskar and Swara came down and all guest started to coming and congratulated then. Sahil was coming towards Swara making Sanskar shocked and he turned towards his PA and signed him through his eyes like who invited him to party.

"Sir, it must be mam as I had removed their name from list" Atul said in whisper tone. Sanskar turned towards Swara and then Sahil who was approaching Swara.

"Congratulations once again Ms. Swara" He forwarded his hand and before Swara could gives her hand Sanskar held it making Swara confuse but she smiled inwardly by seeing him as she thought he was jealous but Sahil was burning in anger by seeing him.

"Thank you Mr. Sengupta" Sanskar said with serious face but didn't show his anger.

"I...."Sahil was about say something but Sanskar cut him off.

"You can enjoy the party Mr. Sengupta" Sanskar said making Sahil burn in anger more as he felt insulted again but without choice he went while giving angry glance to Sanskar.

"Sanskar, what happened to you? Why you did like that?" Swara asked him with questionable eyes. At first, she thought he was jealous but no she felt it was something hatred feeling between them.

"Nothing just he wanted to take advantage of you in the form of handshake so I gave answer that's it. I won't allow anyone to misbehave with my family and especially with my wife" Sanskar said and went towards Laksha who was calling him. Swara stood there while staring at his retreating figure with amusement and smiled later by seeing his possessiveness. Sanskar signed Karl to keep eye on Sahil who in return nodded his head.

"Attention everyone, now you enjoyed the awesome performance by Mr. XX and now I wanted to give another surprise especially it's not from me but today party's centre of attraction Ms. Swara Bose"  Host announced getting everyone attention especially Swara who was unaware of that surprise about whom he was talking.

"From me?" Swara voiced with amusement and looked at Ragini who was standing beside her and even Sanskar also looked at her not knowing anything about that.

"You all know Ms. Swara as a famous fashion designer but you don't know one thing about her that she sings very well also" Host said making Swara hell shocked and at the same time nervous also.

Swara looked at Ragini while glaring.

"It's your idea right? Here no one knows that I sing" Swara said while giving angry glare Ragini who shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly making Swara annoyed.

"Ms. Bose, please don't deny because we all wanted to listen your beautiful voice on this occasion" Host requested her on behalf of all.

"Swara go, even I wanted to listen your voice, please" Ragini said in requesting tone.

"Yes bhabhi, please" Uttara also pleaded her. Swara looked at Sanskar who nodded her head with smile. Swara smiled and went to stage where Mike was kept.

"A big hand for Ms. Bose" Host said and got down from the stage.

Swara held the mike and looked at Sanskar who was staring at her with smile on his lips.

(From Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass movie)

Swara closed her eyes and remembered her memories with Sanskar and started to sing.

Khud Pe Pehle Na Itna Yakeen, Mujhko Ho Paya,
(I couldn’t trust my inner feelings earlier.)
Mushkil Si Ghadiyan Sab Huyi, Ab Jo Tu Aaya
(The moments turned intense as you have arrived.)

All stunned by listening her melodious voice and Sanskar freezed in his place by listening her as he felt something striked in his heart. He touched his left side to feel something unknown. Swara opened her eyes and looked at Sanskar who was looking at her intensively looking for something.

Ik Baat Kahu Tujhse,
(Could I say something to you?)
Tu Paas Hain Jo Mere,
(Since You are here…)

Swara was looking at the direction of Sanskar only who was looking at her without moving his eyes from her.

Seene Se Tere Sir Ko Laga Ke,
(I want to put my head on your chest;)
Sunti Main Rahu Naam Apna,(x2)
(and keep hearing Your heart say my name.)

Oh Likhdi Tere Naam Jindri Jaaniye,
(I have devoted my life to You.)
Bas Rehna Tere Naal Ve Zaruri Ae,
(It has become my necessity to be with you.)

Rehna Tu Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass,
(Always keep close to my heart.)
Judi Rahe Tujhse Har Ek Sans.
(May I share every breath with you.)

Seene Se Tere Sar Ko Laga Ke,
(I would lay my head on your chest;)
Sunta Main Rahoon Naam Apna, Naam Apna
(and hear your heart chant my name. My name.)

Sanskar felt that he heard this voice somewhere before and try to remember but couldn't getting where he heard. Swara got down from the stage and started to come near Sanskar with slow steps while gazing Sanskar only.

Naal Tere Ek Ghar Main Sochaan,
(I dream to have a house with you.)
Baari Kholaan Te Chan Dekh Jaave,
(Where I would open the window and I will be able to see the moon.)

Akhaan Ch Bitan Raatan Saariyan,
(With open eyes, I dream of you at the nights.)
Je Mann Laage Te Akh Na Laage,
(If my mind settles for a while, my eyes still don’t let me sleep.)

Pyaar Hi Odhein Te Pyaar Ki Khaana,
(We would wrap ourselves with love and live by just consuming love.)
Wich Koi Aave Te Pyaar Hi Aana,
(If there has to be something between us. It can only be love.)

Duniya Te Vich Aisi Duniya Tu Door,
(Being part of this world, we are far from the world.(
Hun Naal Tere Mera Har Sapna,
(Now all my dreams are with you.)

Seene Se Tere Sar Ko Laga Ke,
(I would lay down on your chest.)
Sunta Main Rahoon Naam Apna, Naam Apna...
(And keep hearing your heart chant my name.)

Swara stood infront of Sanskar while gazing at him only with unsaid tears who who was trying to find something in her eyes. He felt familiar with every each words of her and also he could feel that it was directed to him only but how? Swara removed her eyes contact and moved aside while looking at Naira who was standing with Arav while smiling at her mother and Swara also smiled at her.

Teri Ungliyon Se Asmaan Pe
Kheenchu Ik Lambi Lakeer,
(Holding your fingers, I would draw a long line in the sky.)

Aadha Tera Aadha Mera,
(And split this world between two us. The first half would belong to you and other half to me.)
Is Jahaan Mein Hum Do Ameer,
(We would be the only two riches of the world.)
Koyi Nazar Na Aaye Mainu,
(I don’t see anybody else but you.)

Tu Duniya Ton Wakhri Ho Gayi,
(You’re different than everyone in this entire world.)
Uthaan Tainu Takda Jawaan,
(I wake up and keep looking at you.)
Tuhi Meri Naukri Ho Gayi,
(As it is my job to do so (x2).)

Swara went to her place and turned towards Sanskar who was staring at her blankly.

Eh Jo Dooriyan Ik Pal, Bhi Na Gawaara Ho,
(I cannot bear these distances among us, even for a moment.)
Chal Ghoomein Duniya Phir Sang Awara Ho,
(Let’s roam the world and wander around together.)

Sanskar felt some flashes were crossing infront of his eyes but with blurred not clearly and he closed his eyes to get clear views but couldn't.

Seenay Se Tere Sar Ko Lagaake,
(By putting my head on your chest.)
Sunta Main Rahun Naam Apna(x2)
(I would love to keep hearing your heart say my name.)

Rehna Tu Pal-Pal Dil Pe Paas,
(Always keep close to my heart.)
Judi Rahe Tujhse Har Ik Saans.
(My we share each breathe together.)

Sanskar opened his eyes bu listening clap sound of all. Swara came down after finishing song.

"Wow! what a melodious voice Ms. Bose, we couldn't have imagined that you have such beautiful voice and thank you so much for this beautiful song" Host said while praising Swara.

"Mumma" Naira jumped in Swara's arms as soon as Swara approached her.

"Mumma, you sung so very well" Naira said while giving her bright smile.

"Thank you baby" Swara smiled at her.

"Bhabhi, I didn't know that you sing so beautifully. See my brother is still in shock and couldn't able to get out from your that melodious voice" Laksha whispered trasingly while eyeing Sanskar who was lost in somewhere and Swara also saw him who was standing silently not silently but something was not right with him that Swara could easily guessed but she couldn't ask now so thought to talk with later

"Sanskar" Arav called him while coming near him while bringing him back to earth. Sanskar looked at him and then at Swara who was talking with Ruhi and Uttara.

"What happened? " Arav asked him with concern by seeing him lost.

"Nothing" Sanskar replied immediately while giving fake smile.

Sahil was fascinated by listening her voice and he was looking at the direction of Swara only with desirous eyes and then he saw Sanskar who was approaching Swara. He fisted his hand to control his anger by seeing Sanskar and left from there as he got call from his father.

"Swara, it's getting late so you all go and I will be coming with Arav and Laksha after winding up all these" Sanskar told her on which Swara nodded her silently.

"Paapa come soon" Naira said kissing his cheeks being in Swara's arms.

"Sure princess" Sanskar said in return kissing her cheeks making Naira giggle and Swara smiled.

All left to home as it guest were already left. Arav and Sanskar left behind and Laksha went to drop Ragini.
After instructing all to wind up the things and Sanskar and Arav was coming to home and Sanskar was sitting silently while looking out of window.

"Sanskar, what happened in the party?" Arav asked him on which Sanskar turned and looked at Arav with questionable eyes.

"Don't look at me like that and I know you became silent after hearing Swara's song and even you didn't say anything to her after that" Arav questioned with serious tone.

Sanskar looked away and took short breathe.

"I don't know what happened but I felt that I heard her voice before and that every word of her song was for me only" Sanskar said and looked at him who was expecting answer from him with furrowed eyebrow.

"I got some blur flashes but don't know what was that. It never happened but hearing her voice...." Sanskar looked away not able to convey his words.

"You can ask Swara directly right and why are you bothering about that?" Arav asked him with cool tone.

"No, she won't answer what I am seeing from her so I have to search answer for myself" Sanskar said in his determination tone.

"So what you planned to do?" Arav asked him with raised eyebrow.

"Going to Darjeeling by tomorrow" Sanskar said leaving bomb ok Arav.

"What?" Arav asked him with shock and Sanskar looked at him like what happened.

"You didn't tell me that you are going tomorrow only" Arav asked him with narrow eyes

"It was unplanned but I should go to find about Arjun and about myself as what happened after the accident" Sanskar said with gritted teeth with anger but he couldn't show his anger to Arav.

"But after hearing Swara's song, I felt I had forgotten something that Swara was not telling me and even no one was telling me so its making me frustrate so I need to go and find answer and moreover I need to give justice for my friend who died unfairly" Sanskar said with anger filled tone. Arav couldn't get to know what to say because he knows that Sanskar was right in his palce that he couldn't live in peace knowing that someone had killed his friend.

"Ok, you told Swara?" Arav asked him

"Yes, but I told her that I am going to Mumbai not Darjeeling" Sanskar turned

"And you are not going to tell anyone in home" Sanskar said in warning tone.

"Ok boss but be careful" Arav told him on which Sanskar nodded his head.

It was around 12 am when Sanskar reached home and entered inside his home and looked for anyone but all were retired to their respective rooms except two house maids. He directly went to his room and opened it slowly so that not to disturb them.

He closed the door and turned but got surprised to see Swara who got up from bed as she was sleeping in sitting position only.

"Swara, you didn't sleep still now" He asked her and looked at bed where Naira was sleeping.

"No, I was waiting for you only" Swara said with light smile and Sanskar felt happy by listening her as he thought she is taking care for him now.

"Ok, you go and I will come after fresh up" Sanskar said and went inside the closet.

After 10 minutes Sanskar came out and saw Swara who was half lying on bed.
Sanskar came and sat on bed after switching off main lights and keeping one dim light.

"Swara, sleep properly" Sanskar asked her. Swara opened her eyes listening his voice.

"You should have sleep right, why are you waiting for me as I told that I will be late" Sanskar asked her with concern and he shouldn't show her that he was bothering with something so talked normally.

"No, I was not sleepy so waiting for you only" Swara said some excuse but actually she wanted to know whether he was ok or not by seeing him in party as he was silent.

"Ok, it's getting late and sleep" Sanskar said while lying on bed and Swara also lied on bed properly.

"Swara" Sanskar called her on which Swara turned towards him.

"Your voice is beautiful" Sanskar said with light smile making Swara smile.

"Thank you" Swara replied with smile.

"Good night" Swara wished him before closing her eyes.

"Good night" Sanskar replied and closed his eyes to get into a deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Love ❤️
Prakruthi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 199 2
Highest ranking #246 on 30-Sept-2017 in romance Hi everyone recently I have joined wattpad. I want all yours support here like you have been support...
225K 10.8K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...
27.3K 1.6K 8
SWASAN ❤️ One is strict and tough college professor and another one is care free, bubly, bold, crazy student ....who meets each other in college ..s...
488K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...