๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

06 | tiny junk

115K 1.9K 1.8K
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

I shouldn't be thinking of what I saw last night whilst I lay in bed, but I can't help myself. It's been a while since I've had any action for myself and watching Lonzo go at it last night with an unidentified female had me stuck in a trance.

Those long, hard and powerful thrusts.

The way she whimpered for him. The way he grunted in response.

Lonzo fucked her like she was his possession and part of me shuddered as I watched his broad shoulders tense and relax, slapping of skin echoed across his office. His tattooed body and rock hard abs. I can admit that he is a sight to look at, even if he's the most infuriating and arrogant man I've ever met.

I knew that I shouldn't have been watching but I couldn't help myself.

For a moment I didn't realise that he could probably see me, lingering there, watching. But when I came to my senses, I flew away back to my room and climbed into my bed like nothing just happened.

Now he knows I've watched him pound another woman and I wanted to see it.

I curse myself and force my eyes to shut so that I can sleep and pretend like nothing happened tomorrow morning. Depending on his reaction.

When the morning rolls around, I find myself downstairs with Harriet. She offers to make some breakfast but I tell her I can make my own. I've got nothing better to do and I certainly don't want to be waited on.

Soon Gabriel comes downstairs and fills up a cup of ice water. "What went on last night?" I ask as he rubs a hand into his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, Lex. The less you know the better."

I frown but maybe he's right. When my parents got me involved with their shit, I didn't want to know about it, I just wanted to live in peace. So maybe I do need to keep my nose out of it and pretend that I'm none the wiser.

"Okay, but are things okay?"

Gabriel tenses for a moment as he approaches the fridge. "Yeah. They are."

He's lying. It's so clear when he lies because he pauses, he can't face the music. But I decide not to press, I'm not in the mood for it right now. All I know is that I'm hungry and I've got work to do later.

Then he turns around to the counter, glancing at Harriet who is already making something for him to eat. "Honestly, Lex, it's better if you stay out of it. For the sake of the empire and our work."

I hold my hands up in defence. "I didn't say anything. You guys do what you need to."

Gabriel nods at my answer and perches on the chair beside me. "Jace is coming over later," he says.

My eyes widen in shock. "He is?"

Jace has been one of Gabriel's good friends from school, they both used to get into trouble together. Thick as thieves. I haven't seen him for years but I remember how they used to protect me, walk me home from school and made sure no one gave me a hard time.

He's pretty much my second brother at this point. Although I haven't seen him in years, it'll be like a long lost family member. That's if he can recognise me from how much I've grown up.

"Yeah," he nods. "Lonzo's called a meeting but we need to go over things first. He's popping by soon and then we'll be leaving to address the others."

"Okay, I'm excited to see him. It's been a while."

I finish my breakfast as Gabriel does something on his phone. Work most probably.

Lonzo doesn't join us when Jace waltzes through the front door. He's barely changed, he's only got bigger and maybe a smidge taller. But that shaggy blonde hair and dark grey eyes remain the same.

"Holy shit," Jace cracks a smile as I stand from the kitchen counter. "Alexia?"

I open my arms as I walk towards him. He does the same and lifts me off the floor into a hug, his strength holding me tight. "Hey, Jace."

"God," he exhales before placing me back onto the floor. "It's been a hot fucking minute."

His eyes glance over my face, my hair and my simple lounge clothes. "Fuck, seems like it was only yesterday where I shoved that guy into the wall for trying to look up your skirt."

My eyes roll gently. "You didn't just shove him into the wall, you battered him so hard he lost his teeth."

Jace shrugs like it's nothing and Gabriel falls at his side. "Can't have people trying to take advantage of my little sister, huh?"

Gabriel cups a hand on his shoulder. "Have to say you did good on that one."

We walk back to the kitchen island where I perch on one of the stools and Gabriel laps up the breakfast that Harriet has prepared, Jace already helping himself to the left overs on the stove.

"So what's going on back home, Lex?" He asks, shovelling in a rasher of bacon into his mouth.

I shrug. "Same old shit," I murmur. "That's why I'm here of course."

Jace frowns as he turns back to me. "Gabriel said."

"One of their missions didn't really go to plan and they targeted the wrong person," I admit. "They were given misleading information and they fucked up. Now they've got targets on their heads and said that I have to come live here because they can't guarantee my safety anymore."

He winces. "Well that's fucking shit."

"They're getting too old for this stuff now," I grumble, winding my dark hair up into a bun with a clip. "I think they need to leave their youth behind and learn how to live a normal and safe retirement."

Gabriel chuckles and shakes his head. "Yeah right," he scoffs. "Dad would rather die than live a boring life."

I close my eyes and glance out of the window. "But they're not as agile as they once were. Sometimes you need to give up these things."

"Go tell that to them then," he gives me the side eye. "Tell me how it works out."

My finger raises to flip him off across the counter.

"Where's Lonzo?" Jace asks.

Gabriel shrugs. "Yesterday was a bit of a stressful day. Wouldn't put it past him to have a bit of some time in. Pretty sure he brought some girl back last night."

I find myself sucking in a silent breath and glance down at the counter. "Shit, yesterday that bad?"

My eyes float to Gabriel who then looks at me. He shakes his head. "Not here, later."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes but I glance away and stand from the stool, clearing away my plate and cup. "Speak of the devil," Jace says from behind me and I already know Lonzo has made an appearance without having to turn around.

"You're early," Lonzo grumbles. "That makes a change."

"Came to see Alexia," Jace admits and I finally turn away from the dishwasher to face Lonzo.

His dark eyes are already boring into mine as I twist to face the group again. "Charming of you to pay this brat a visit," he spits in my direction. "But each to their own."

"Lonzo," Gabriel practically growls.

I find my teeth grinding into my jaw. "I'm surprised you have anyone willing to work for you with that range of vocabulary. Brat... really? I sometimes wonder if you ever went to school to get a proper education."

As soon as the words leave my mouth, Jace stifles a laugh from beside me and then fails altogether. I don't dare look away from him as his eyes narrow and his chest tightens with irritation, even his fists begin to tighten.

Two can play that game.

"Right," Gabriel rasps through the tension. "Let's head to your office and get this sorted before the whole house is brought down."

Gabriel nudges Jace to follow them upstairs but Lonzo is staring back at me like he wants to put a bullet in my brain. I find myself smirking to myself, don't give what you can't take--in which Lonzo can take nothing because he is so far up his own ass.

"Lonzo," my brother snaps in his direction and I watch as he stalks away, jaw clenched with frustration.

I smile to myself and turn to Harriet who is clearing up Gabriel's mess. "Is he always such an asshole?" I ask.

Her bright blue eyes flick to me and she shrugs. "I'd rather not comment on Mr Mattia. I just work for him."

"Fair enough," I sigh and grab my university work from the living room. They will most likely be gone for the rest of the day and I will have to keep myself busy, despite knowing I've got another test coming up.

✧✧✧

It's late into the evening and I've been tucked away in the dining room where no one appears to visit. It's quiet and peaceful and it gives me the most perfect view of the shimmering lake that looks so beautiful but I know it will be absolutely freezing at this time of year.

When my eyes begin to burn, I pack my things away and head for my bedroom. Before I even get a chance to exit the dining room, something grabs me by the throat and shoves me into the window.

I drop all of my books and pens, papers flying across the floor. My heart thrashes in my chest as I glance up at Lonzo in a black shirt rolled up to his sleeves and the top buttons undone.

His hand takes my throat tightly and holds me firmly against the wall, not allowing me to move. His eyes look vicious, deadly but I don't let him get a reaction. He deserves nothing from me, not even a flinch.

I stare back into those pitch black eyes and keep my head held high. Despite how his aftershave suffocates me and his large hand makes me quiver at the knees. I hate myself for thinking this way.

"You dare speak to me like that in front of Gabriel or Jace again and I will fucking destroy you."

My lips quirk and I shake my head in his tight grip. "You'll destroy me?"

His expression twists into something sinister but I keep myself composed. "I'll make you regret coming to stay here all together."

A laugh escapes my lips before I grab his arm by surprise and I shove him off with all the strength I own. He doesn't move much but his hand slips from my throat and I shake my head, hooded eyes beneath my long lashes. "You do not scare me. Men like you do not scare me."

"Well I should scare you," he spits lethally, flicking his eyes between mine. "I should fucking terrify you."

"If you wanted to kill me, you would have done it already."

Something snaps inside of Lonzo and he steps closer again, caging me against the wall with his heavy body and tall stature. I don't know who is breathing harder because I've never known that I want a death wish.

Especially from someone as arrogant as him.

When he leans in closer, I physically see the red in his eyes. It's written across his face and he's not very good at hiding his emotions. So much anger for a man who runs his own empire. How does he ever get anything done without burning it all to the ground?

So many things flash behind his eyes and I'm not sure if he wants to strangle me to death or fuck me like he did with that woman yesterday. I can't breathe and I can physically hear his heart beat outside of his chest. Or is that mine? Holy fuck.

After a few moments he steps away like he's debating what he's about to do. I find myself smirking at his cowardice. I straighten myself out and lean down to collect my belongings like the last thirty seconds didn't happen.

"Oh and if you're going to fuck people in your office," I blurt suddenly. "I suggest you shut the door if you want some privacy."

I'm not going to let him have one up on me with this information if I don't address it first.

Lonzo flexes an eyebrow, a gesture I didn't think he would make. "I thought you quite liked the show. You stopped for long enough to get a good look."

I narrow my eyes towards him. "Yeah a good enough view of your tiny cock."

I'm lying. I didn't get close enough to see what he's packing downstairs but I can't have him win this silly debate. He saw me, we both know that. But now it's all deny, deny, deny.

Lonzo tips back his head and exhales a long laugh. "Tiny? Is that what you call it? Or is it because you don't want to admit that it turned you on."

"In your dreams."

"My dreams?" He's laughing at me now and I scold myself for becoming flustered. My body is sabotaging everything. "Principessa, I don't need dreams. I can fuck whoever I want, whenever I want."

(Principessa: Princess)

I grip my belongings closer to my chest and huff out a breath. "That is not a flex."

"Is it not?" His large arms are now folded across his chest.

He's analysing me. Trying to pick me and my weak argument apart but he doesn't get to turn this around on me.

"No," I spit. "You're just a man who probably has intimacy issues. Can't get a woman to spend time with you that isn't in your bed to save your life."

His eyes glaze over with darkness. "I'd watch that fucking mouth of yours."

This time I take a step forward and lower my tone. "You're not going to do anything."

Lonzo's hand grips the edge of my jaw and forces me back into the window again, my back hitting it with a dull thud. He yanks at my mouth and forces his thumb between my lips as he studies the action. The tightness on my jaw now begins to ache as he stares at me with an unknown desire.

"Oh I fucking will and I'll enjoy every damn second of it."

I shove him away once more and tell myself to calm down. My eyes tear from his and I walk away from his presence, even if he makes me feel tiny against his broad body. I don't look back as I head upstairs and straight for my bedroom.

Once I dump my books down onto my bed, I turn and run a hand through my hair.

My skin is flushed. Everything is flushed and I want him to get out of my head.

✧✧✧

Read up to chapter 20 and bonus chapters on Patreon!
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Hello my loves, what did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Alexia really is getting under Lonzo's skin and I'm so here for her boss bitch attitude😈

Let me know your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!🌟🌟🌟

Thanks for reading. Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 12K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
6.3K 96 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
87.1K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
124K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...