Bad Blood

由 HarmonizEclipse

"Do you think she is related to you?" 更多

{ 0 }
{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 4 }
{ 5 }
{ 6 }
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }

{ 15 }

6 0 0
由 HarmonizEclipse

We were all in the medical wing. Ron's leg was being treated while Hermione and I only had a couple of scrapes and bruises. We were all anxious after what we had witnessed.

"I'm going to go look for him." I sat up and swung my legs over.

Hermione snapped her head over to me. "No. You heard Snape. If we leave here we will be in worse trouble. Dumbledore already bypassed us being out past curfew, we don't need to get in deeper." I sighed and slumped back, "I want to go find Harry as much as you Y/N, but they will bring him back."

Suddenly the medical wing doors busted open with one of our Professors carrying in Harry and placing him on a bed.

"Harry!" Ron, Hermione, and I said.

"Stay in bed and stay seated." We were ordered before we could think of standing up to check on Harry.

"What about Sirius Black?" I spoke up.

"He is in custody. No need to worry about him. The Dementors will handle him in about an hour."

My gaze shifted to the clock on the wall. 'But Sirius didn't kill Harry's, our, parents. my birth parents.' My mind ran then I turned to Harry, 'My brother.'

The staff left after tending to Harry.

I stood up pacing for over half an hour. Ron had scolded me many times to just down as my pacing was making him nauseated, but I ignored him and continued to let my anxiety take control of my body.

We heard murmurs coming from Harry, as Hermione and I rushed over.

"Harry," Hermione said forcefully.

Harry's eyes opened and the first words he said were, "I saw my dad."

"What?" I said as we leaned over him.

"He sent the Dementors away. I saw him across the lake!" He sounded out of breath and astonished himself.

Hermione got straight to the problem at hand, "Listen, Harry, they captured Sirius. Any minute the Dementors are going to perform the kiss."

Harry scrambled to sit up his expression flipping, "You mean they are going to kill him!?"

Hermione and I took a step back and I answered, "No, it's worse. Much worse. They are going to suck out his soul."

The doors opened once more with Dumbledore pushing through, "Headmaster, you've got to stop them!" Hermione went towards Dumbledore, "They've got the wrong man!"

Harry followed suit, "It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent!"

"It's Scabbers who did it." Ron sat up in bed with his leg propped up on two fluffy pillows.

Dumbledore was dumbfounded, "Scabbers?"

Ron then explained, "He's my rat, sir. He's not a rat. Uh, well he was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl, then I got..."

Hermione cut Ron off and went back to our Headmaster, "Point is, we know the truth. Please believe us."

"I do, Miss Granger. But I am sorry to say, that the word of four 13-year-old wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore walked in between Harry and Hermione and towards Ron, "A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaning less.." He placed a hand on Ron's hurt leg which caused Ron to let out a whimper of pain, "..to those who have forgotten how to listen."

The big clock began to chime after the end of Dumbledore's speech, "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And when meddled with...dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before the last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one life will be spared. Three turns should do it, I think." Dumbledore turned around and almost closed the door till he stopped himself, "Oh, by the way... when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck." He finally shut the door.

We were beyond confused as to what he was talking about, but it seemed like Hermione knew what to do.

"What the bloody hell was that about?" Ron said what we were all thinking.

"Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk...And Y/N I don't know you well enough yet." Hermione pulled a golden necklace out from under her jacket and placed it around her and Harry. Harry went to mess with it and Hermione swiftly slapped his hand away.

Suddenly they were gone from our sight.

"Y/N, what did you do?!" Ron exclaimed.

"Oh please Ron, not everything weird that happens is my fault!" I snapped back just as confused as he was.

Just as fast as the two disappeared, Harry and Hermione came through the medical wing doors. I stood up from my chair to hear if they were successful or not.

"How did you get there? You were... I was talking to you there." Ron was completely stumped, "And now you're there."

"What's he talking about, Harry?" Hermione turned to Potter.

"I don't know." He then got a grin on his face, "Honestly, Ron, how can somebody be in two places at once?"

I approached Harry, "Well? Did you do it?"

Harry looked at me and nodded, "There is a lot we need to discuss and figure out."

"We'll get there when we get there." I laughed and crossed my arms.

*~-~*

The next day was a tad bit brighter than the previous.

As soon as I returned to our dorm rooms, I filled Rina in on everything that happened. From beginning to end. The only part I left out was the fact of Potter is my brother. I couldn't tell her yet. I haven't fully processed it, so it felt wrong spreading the word about it.

Rina had a hard time believing me for a solid 30 minutes till I kept bringing in the finer details of Professor Lupin being a werewolf. She then put all the pieces together as we walked to the Great Hall.

"Your evening was clearly more eventful than mine. It all adds up though, I think." Rina pondered longer as I elbowed her.

"If you think any harder people will think smoke is coming out of your ears from a potion gone wrong." I laughed. I looked forward and saw Harry coming at us towards the Great Hall. "You go on ahead and find us a seat. I need to use the toilet."

Rina agreed and entered the Hall as I waited for Harry, "Hello, uhm, brother I guess."

Harry stopped. I could see the awkwardness on his face, "Hello, Y/N." There was silence between us.

"We can deal with this later, right?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Right." He responded and headed towards the Hall entrance and motioned for me to follow.

"Harry!" A couple of Gryffindors ran up to Potter, "Wherever did you get it?"

"Can I have a go, Harry?" Another one said. "After you, of course."

Harry and I looked at each as we walked over to the bustling group, "What are you talking about?" Harry responded.

Ron was standing with a crutch underneath his arm. It gave me a reminder of what had happened just the night before, "Yeah, quiet! Let the man through."

I looked at Fred and George who were sitting across the table then looked down at what the gabber was about.

"Uh, I-I didn't mean to open it, Harry. I-I-It, uh, it was badly wrapped." Ron then pointed at his brothers, "Uh, they made me do it!"

"Did not." They both responded,

I chuckled, "Why do I find that not hard to believe."

Harry then pulled back the brown tissue paper to reveal a broom.

"It's a Firebolt." One of the twins said."

"It's the fastest broom in the world."

Harry reached forward towards the broom with a light grin on his face, "For me? But who sent it?"

"No one knows," Ron answered.

Hermione then held up a large feather, "This came with it."

I had a feeling as to who it was from and looked at Harry with a smile, "Don't fall off of it this time!"

We all ran out front to the courtyard for Harry to take a test flight.

I ran past my brother and his group. I locked eyes with him for a moment, till Fred pulled me along to watch Potter.

We all stood at a wall and watched Potter mount the broom. Then away he went faster than we could blink. Everyone was hollering and cheering seeing the fast broom carry Potter to the skies.

That was a perfect way to end my first year at Hogwarts. A real place I could call home. Rina and Ronin promised me that we would stay in touch over our break. Rina gave me a Hufflepuff bracelet that matched hers. Ronin made me promise to keep studying for my D.A.D.A. which was followed by a study plan. I wasn't going to keep at it, and I think a part of him knew that.

Fred stopped me before I left the platform with Draco, "Don't forget to have fun. Okay, Malfoy?"

"Y/N!" Draco yelled for me as he saw me with the Weasley.

I turned my head towards the yelling of my name and gave him a gather glare.

"Don't lose your spark." Fred ruffled my hair and then walked to his family to which his Mother gave him the biggest hug.

I wanted that when I got off the platform, but Draco and I had to go home on our own. I was broken from my trance by Draco grabbing my arm and pulling me along, "Honestly, Y/N! Stay away from those blood traitors!"

Draco whisked me away back home where the cold concrete walls saw no end. I wanted to go back. I wanted to go back home.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

13.2K 263 22
Dramione fanfic and my first fanfic ever
403K 22.7K 84
*sequel to Lover* "𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 �...
3.2M 88.4K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.
290K 16.3K 78
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗."