Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 42

1.6K 110 30
By Vani_ki_kahani

Next Morning ,
At Raisinghania Mansion ,

Pragya sat on her bed in deep thoughts. Vansh came out of the bathroom.

Vansh -Wifey ?

Pragya - Yes

Vansh - Where are you lost ?

Pragya - Nothing Vansh just thinking about something

Vansh - What ?

Pragya - Rhea...

Vansh - Why are you thinking about that girl ?!

Pragya - I don't know I just don't think she was able to take the whole truth in

Vansh - So what ? If she can't then she can go to hell !

Pragya - Vansh !!

Vansh - What Vansh ? Did you forget what she did ?

Pragya - I didn't !! But did you forget who did her upbringing ?! Alia did !!

Vansh - I don't care !! I don't care about who did her upbringing !! That girl literally tried to kill our daughter and you are defending her !!

Pragya - I am not defending -

Without continuing the argument Vansh left while Pragya took a deep breath.

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl ,

Rhea washed her face multiple times so that the tear marks from last night disappeared somewhere. She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to smile but instead a glistening sheet of tears formed in her eyes again.

Rhea - What has my life became ? A bloody joke played by my own family. The parent I hated all these years never wanted to leave me behind and the parent I loved was just trapping me in a web of lies. Maybe this is the punishment for everything I did.

A knock on the bathroom door got Rhea out of her thoughts and she quickly left from there.

At NMISS College ,

Prachi sat on her usual place and kept glancing at the seat behind. Shahana wasn't in this class with her as her subjects were different. She shook her head and focused on the lecture.

The lecture ended and Prachi went out searching for Aryan or anybody she knew. Spotting Dimpy in the crowd of students Prachi went to her.

Dimpy - Prachi ? Do you need anything ?

Prachi - Have you seen Rhea ?

Dimpy - No she isn't my friend anymore. But why are you looking for her ?

Prachi - Actually Neha ma'am asked me to give Rhea , her book back she forgot it yesterday in class.

Dimpy - Oh......

Prachi rushed from there without hearing anything ahead.

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl ,

Ranbir returned home from college and was getting ready to go search for a new job. Pallavi came there.

Pallavi - Ranbir..

Ranbir - Yes mom !

Pallavi - Where is Rhea ?

Ranbir - She didn't return till now ?

Pallavi - No...she comes with you ! Where is she ?

Ranbir - How would I know ? Must be hanging out with some of her friends , you know how she is.

Pallavi - You are probably right. This girl is nothing but trouble I understood this now.

Ranbir - Aren't you too late to understand that fact mom ?

And for the first time Pallavi Kohli couldn't give a remark to her own son.

Evening Time ,
At A Cliff Located In Delhi

Dark clouds started to engulf the sky. Rhea , walked towards the bridge with a tear stricken face. She didn't even try to hide her sorrow , tired , that was what she was feeling.

She was tired from everything , everyone and herself. She couldn't take all this now. Everything ended for her.

Looking at the flowing Yamuna river , Rhea just wanted to jump and end all this for forever. Eyes closed she remembered her happy moments with her dad , her mo- wait she shouldn't call Pragya her mother not after whatever Rhea did.

Ready to jump Rhea wished to get a complete family in her next birth and forgiveness from the people she hurted in this birth.

Just as she was about to jump someone pulled her away. Rhea opened her eyes and saw the man infront of her. Sunny Khanna.

Rhea - You ?

Sunny - Are you mad or something ?

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

Abhi sighed again as he looked at the bundle of papers on his desk. This job was not made for him. Overtime was never his thing or you could say he didn't have do it.

Grabbing his cup of coffee he drank it in one go and again started with his work.

Maya looked at him through her cabin's window. She didn't have anything against Abhi but he could have stopped his sister from destroying her Manav's life but did he do that ? No , so why should Maya spare him ?

Maya - This man is the most egoistical jerk I have ever seen.

Woman - Damn Maya..... control your emotions.

Maya - Maya doesn't have any emotions .

Woman - Maya.....stop punishing yourself for what happened with Manav.

Maya - I could have saved him.....

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

The Raisinghania family sat on the dinning table. Vansh still looked pissed from the morning incident while Pragya on the other hand was not ready to drop her weapons.

Sadhana - If you both are done glaring at each other shall we eat ?

Vansh - It's your daughter in law mom she just wants to prove the wrong , right.

Pragya - I am not doing anything like that. It's you who doesn't even want to listen.

Vansh - Why would I listen ? You are wrong and you know that too.

Pragya - I am not !!!

Arya - Mom Dad !! Stop arguing !! Can we eat peacefully ?!

Pragya - Don't speak between elders Arya !!

At A Random Park , Delhi

Rhea sat with Sunny on a bench. He was still asking her what she was doing on the bridge ? She chuckled internally as if he didn't know what she was doing.

Sunny - Will you speak something ?

Rhea - I was waiting for you to finish so I can start.

Sunny - Okay start and enlighten me.

Rhea - Why did you save me ?

Sunny - A question for a question , huh ?

Rhea - Fine...I was trying to die.

Silence fell over , Sunny decided to speak again but again nothing came out.

Rhea - I......I want to die.....this is not good. All of the things happening....I can't take it in anymore. Everybody has a limit and I have reached mine. Till... yesterday I thought my moth- no the woman who gave birth to me hated me but now everything seems to be a lie.

Sunny - Pragya maasi told you everything ?

Rhea - Hmmm...dad too accepted.

She turned her face away , nobody should see her crying. Sunny rubbed her back. She knew he was trying to give her some comfort but he too hated her.

Sunny - You know , girls think they look pretty while but you don't look pretty at all.

Rhea - Hahaha....now I am ugly too ?

Sunny - No not ugly but I think smiles suit you better.

Rhea - Why did you save me ? I wanted to die.

Sunny - Dying isn't an option for getting away from all your troubles.

Rhea - But living a life where your own family hates you is worse than troubles.

Sunny - You know Rhea...I have seen Pragya maasi crying on every birthday of your's and Prachi's because she didn't even know how her daughter looked like  , if her daughter loved her or hated her.

Rhea - She must be cursing her fate for getting a child like me. I mean look at her other children Kiara...di is so successful , Siddharth bhai is a perfect son and brother , Arya and Pankti are the apple of everyone's eyes and Prachi......the most loved , because she is lovable , humble , kind and me.....I am nothing just a shame.

Sunny - Don't think like that evveryone has some flaws Rhea , nobody is completely perfect. Kiara is insecure about herself , Sid's anger can result in the worst situations , Arya and Pankti are always causing some new trouble each day and Prachi ?

Rhea - She is perfect.

Sunny - No she isn't Prachi , herself knows that she doesn't speak up for herself . Prachi doesn't take a stand for herself , you might have noticed this. But you , Rhea you are bold and you have a strong will but you get manipulated easily.

Rhea - You are right but now everything is over.

Sunny - It is not look you know most of the Raisinghanias hate you but even if they won't show it Kiara , Sid and Prachi they still care for you. Pragya maasi still loves you. You remember when Sid beated Ranbir ?

Rhea - Yes

Sunny - He did it for  you and Prachi both. He beated Ranbir for trying to cheat on you. He thrashed Ranbir because Ranbir misbehaved with Prachi.

Rhea - Really ?

Sunny - Yes everything is not over Rhea , just try and gain everyone's love if you actually want to repent.

Rhea - Do you think I will be successful ?

Sunny - You will be.

Rhea - Thank you... I will go home now it's late. 

Sunny - Hmm...take care.

Rhea - You too.

Rhea left from the park and Sunny called Pragya.

Sunny - You were right maasi.
______________________________________

Hi readers ,
Hope you all doing good 😊
Here is the next update .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 767 11
It's a one shot story . Hope you all like it ! Peep in to know more
9.8K 503 16
So mri imagination story honeymoon track se start hoti h. Jha Rhea apna plan bnati h....aage janne k liye to story pdhni pdegi... So let's go
9.1K 573 15
Peep in to know more storyline credit:@minhagafoor
6.9K 373 48
love story of aryan khanna and shahana