The Villain Is Doing My Homew...

By 10J21U11L

Jiang Mi wore a dumb and poisonous female partner in an entertainment article. The female cousin had a relati... More

Chapter 01-02
Chapter 03-04
Chapter 05-06
Chapter 07-08
Chapter 09-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94

Chapter 65-66

542 11 0
By 10J21U11L

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 65:

Early in the morning, Jiang Mi and Xie Xiaoxuan went to the studio together.

"Mi Mi!" Xie Xiaoxuan suddenly patted Jiang Mi on his shoulder.

Jiang Mi jumped in shock and looked at her helplessly: "What's wrong?" "What do you want? There is no response when talking to you." Xie Xiaoxuan paused and smiled ambiguously, "Oh, I know~ Reminiscing last night? Last night with teacher Gu..."

She deliberately prolonged her tone, but she didn't finish the conversation.

Jiang Mi couldn't help crying: "We didn't do anything last night."

"Pull it down." Xie Xiaoxuan shook his head. "My sisters and I saw it, and you both kissed at the bow. You are also daring, you are not afraid of being stolen? It scares us to peek... Oh, it's wrong, I looked at you for a long time."

Jiang Mi: "..."

She knew that Xie Xiaoxuan said that when they were talking on the bow, because she was holding Gu Yanfeng's clothes, she looked like a kiss.

But in fact, Gu Yanfeng just took her hand.

Jiang Mi curled her fingers a little and inserted it into her pocket.

The focus of last night was not ambiguous, but about the system and Palmer.

I wonder if Gu Yanfeng's plan will work.

"I thank you all right?" Jiang Mi said helplessly, "I invite you to have breakfast today."

"I'm afraid someone will ask you to eat it first." Xie Xiaoxuan joked, "Seeking, your peach blossoms can be really prosperous. Every time I see Bai Mo treat you well, Yu Bai is angry and helpless, I am really relieved. "

As Gu Yanfeng said, the people in the whole crew now have a good impression of Bermer. The one he was hit by basketball was indeed not a loss.

Jiang Mi couldn't talk directly to Xie Xiaoxuan about systemic matters and Bai Mo's things. He had to say: "Xiaoxuan, you know, I only... like Teacher Gu, don't put me together with others."

Xie Xiaoxuan nodded hurriedly: "Relax, I must be the male god. Just talk in front of you. If you dare to betray the male god, I will not agree first."

Jiang Mi couldn't help her, and she didn't talk.

As soon as they arrived in the dressing room, they heard someone knock on the door.

When I opened it, it was a living assistant of Bomer who carried a bunch of food: "Miss Jiang, Ms. Xie, haven't eaten breakfast yet? This is what Bomer bought from the downtown area, two of you try it?"

"Thank you, but no more, Shuang Shuang Shuang bought us both, we can't eat so much." Jiang Mi refused as usual.

"You're welcome, and it's not a valuable thing. Teacher Gu didn't invite everyone to dinner last night? It's normal for a crew to treat each other. It doesn't matter if you can't eat, you can try everything. In Teacher Gu's words, It's nutritional balance." The assistant can talk and put things in front of the dressing table.

Jiang Mi paused and said to her, "Yes, then I will accept it and help me thank you to Bermer."

Assistant Palmer smiled and agreed to leave.

"Mimi, how did you accept it?" Xie Xiaoxuan was unclear, so nervous, whispered in a tone, "You are not allowed to wear a green hat to my goddess."

Jiang Mi patted her: "Come with me?"

"Why do you go?" Xie Xiaoxuan puzzled, but stood up.

Just after Cheng Shuangshuang bought breakfast, Jiang Mi brought the ones delivered by Palmer, and then ordered them from Cheng Shuang's hands: "Let's go."

She knocked on the door of Yu Bai's dressing room.

Looking at the breakfast in her hand, Yu Bai changed her face slightly and asked stiffly, "What do you want to do?"

"For you." Jiang Mi said.

"Are you here to show off?" Yu Bai didn't think of Jiang Xingxiang for good, and his cheeks were red.

"It was indeed bought by Bermer. Do you want it?" Jiang Mi raised the breakfast and let go of it.

Although Yu Bai was angry, he was more honest and took the breakfast.

"No thanks." Jiang Mi smiled slightly and turned to leave.

"You..." Yu Bai carried a pile of things and died depressed.

Xie Xiaoxuan followed Jiang Mi back to their own dressing room, completely ignorant: "Mi Mi, what the **** are you doing? Why should you provoke Yu Bai?"

"You know, I never wanted to argue with her and kept letting her. But what did she do yesterday?" Jiang Mi said wrongly, "If it weren't Chen Chenchen, Mr. Gu should have been on the hot search today? If Our affairs came to light. Teacher Gu was estimated to be scolded. I can't bear it."

As soon as she raised the male god, she immediately picked up Xie Xiaoxuan's anger: "I shouldn't have left at that time, and I heard that I was scared out of a cold sweat... But, if you go to provoke her, are you afraid that she will talk again?"

"Anyway, I let her, and she doesn't appreciate it, right? Some people just don't take care of me, maybe I'll be fierce, but she will converge." Jiang Mi said firmly, "I can bully me, I want to pull Gu into the water, I can't bear it! It's a big deal. I don't mix in the entertainment industry, but I also have to grasp Yu Bai's weakness, which will make her feel bad.

Xie Xiaoxuan was moved by her and reached out to hold her arm: "I support you."

Soon the shooting started, today's first scene is Jiang Mi and Yu Bai's rival play.

"Jiang Mi, what the **** do you want to do?" Yu Bai couldn't hold back when preparing.

She got the breakfast that Bomer bought today, and neither ate nor threw it.

"Take people's hands and eat people's mouths softly." Jiang Mi smiled. "Just shut up."

Yu Bai was originally an easy-to-explode character. Before Jiang Mi let her, she still felt uncomfortable. Now Jiang Mi makes a stir, and naturally it explodes immediately: "Give you a color and open a dyeing room. You think Gu Yanfeng should be a backer. , I'm afraid of you?"

"Of course not. How could you put Teacher Gu in your eyes?" Jiang Mi raised a corner of her mouth and smiled particularly beatingly. "However, Bermer was willing to send me breakfast. Is there any way? I refused, He has to give it away, do you say he... is it cheap?"

Yu Bai's eyes went black for a while, and he raised his hand and wanted to hit someone.

"Remember, the camera is still on." Jiang Mi didn't panic at all. "You seem to have a lot of NG in the past two days. Guess what He Dao would think?"

Yu Bai heard a little calmer.

In these two days, she was in a bad mood, and the performance was indeed affected. He Wei had a headache, saying that her acting skills were suddenly high and low, like riding a roller coaster.

Originally as a newcomer, Yu Bai has performed very well. But in this crew, it is really a hidden dragon and a tiger.

Bai Mo didn't say anything, "old drama bones", the level of acting is undoubted; Jiang Mi has Gu Yanfeng's teaching, which is no less than that of Bai Mo; even the second male Chen Chenchen has not been so amazing, but has always been stable; others Not to mention the small characters, Yu Bai disdains to compare with them.

In contrast, Yu Bai is the worst one, which makes her very unbearable since she was a child.

"Are you afraid of me telling Bo Mo what you said?" Yu Bai asked withdrawing his hand.

Jiang Mi still smiled: "Go to say, isn't Palmer like your atmospheric sensible thing? You said, how did he think of me and don't say, guess what he would think of you?"

Yu Bai almost spit out blood.

Before the shooting, Jiang Mi was so stimulated that Yu Bai's condition was so bad that it exploded, and the number of NG in the morning could not be counted.

"Eat first, and then continue in the afternoon." He Wei couldn't take it anymore. "Yu Bai, you come here."

What happened this morning seemed to be a public sentence, and Yu Bai's eyes were red. But when standing in front of He Wei, she still stubbornly raised her chin, and her pride did not allow her to be in a state of disorder.

"What's the matter with you?" He Wei had a headache when she saw this. "It's not that there is no strength, why is it always unstable? Did you encounter something? Can you tell me something, maybe I can help you. You They are all young and have inexperience in life. It is inevitable that they will be trapped by some emotions. It will be better to say it."

"Sorry." Yu Bai said.

She knew she was not performing well, and Jiang Mei's provocation she couldn't tell He Wei, so she really had nothing to say. But these words fell into He Wei's ears, and they turned into oil and salt.

He Wei is like Zun Maitreya everyday, but a well-known director, his good temper is actually extremely limited.

"Then you can adjust it yourself." He Wei said with a cold face, "I will look at you again, but I have to consider it for the entire crew."

When he clicked on it, Yu Bai understood it and found a corner to hide from others. The more he tried, the more wronged he was, and the tears came down unconsciously.

Suddenly a shadow fell in front of him, and Yu Bai hurriedly turned around, and was embraced in the next second.

"Don't cry." Bai Mo gently wiped the tears from Yu Bai's eyes. "Aren't you just a drama? Waiting for me to accompany you, I can definitely live."

Yu Bai didn't say anything, but didn't break away.

After being quiet for a while, Yu Bai spoke first: "Jiang Mi gave me something to eat this morning..."

She bit her lip and couldn't talk.

"It was bought by her assistant, isn't it?" Bermer shook his head with a speechless expression. "She took it in front of you to show off? This is really... villain's ambition, alas."

"I'm sorry, that's not what I meant, it's what the company meant. You also know that she has a background and the company won't let me offend her." Bai Mo hugged Yu Bai even more tightly, "I am wronged you."

Yu Bai was even more aggrieved, and her eyes were flushed: "I don't feel wronged, but I can't stand her saying you... to be attentive to her."

"Be patient, when my contract expires, I will open my own studio and sign you for the first time, guaranteeing that you will no longer be wronged." Bermer promised.

In the afternoon shooting, Yu Bai was in a much better state, and the scenes that were not finished in the morning were finally over.

He Wei was relieved, and while she was in good shape, she adjusted the order a little bit and first filmed the scenes of Yu Bai and the second male.

Jiang Mi was fine for the time being, and came to Bomer with the script: "Bomer, can we play against us?"

Bermer smiled slightly: "Of course. But, how do you think about playing today?"

Before, Bai Mo had found Jiang Mi to play, but was rejected. Jiang Mi said that he was not used to play.

"Aren't you afraid of NG?" Jiang Mi said unhappy, "I don't want to work overtime, staying up late is easy to get old."

"You are so beautiful, even if you are old, you are a fairy." Bermer said.

"Ah, my mouth is so sweet." Jiang Mi smiled. "That's what Yu Bai said?"

Bermer: "Of course not."

He paused and said, "You are much prettier than Yu Bai."

Jiang Mi endured disgust: "Let's play."

Because of too much NG on this day, I finally worked overtime.

Jiang Mi was close to 12 o'clock when he finished work, and when he returned to the hotel, he encountered Yu Bai downstairs and appeared to be waiting for her.

Jiang Mi pretended not to see her and wanted to pass by directly, but was stopped by Yu Bai.

"Is there something?" Jiang Mi asked.

"I'm sorry." Yu Bai seemed to be a different person. "I'm in a bad state today, and I'm hurting you to work overtime."

Jiang Mi blinked, showing a sweet smile: "It doesn't matter, everyone will have emotions. It's inevitable that you are in a bad state. Don't worry about it. If you are in a bad state next time, I hope you will be considerate. "

Yu Bai: "..."

No, why didn't Jiang Mi satirize her?

This is not like Jiang Mi.

The air was strangely quiet for a while, Jiang Mi said innocently: "Is there anything else? If it's okay, I want to go back to bed."

Back in the room, Xie Xiaoxuan still didn't respond: "What are you two playing with?"

"Thanks to the dark, let me see that the mobile phone in her pocket has just opened and want to record." Jiang Mi stalled his hand, "I just used this trick today, so I am very sensitive."

Xie Xiaoxuan: "... Am I acting in a palace fighting drama?"

"It's okay, the drama is over." Jiang Mi patted her shoulder.

After a few days, the whole crew noticed that the smoke between the women and the women was filled. During his time, Bermer not only didn't feel irritable, but he became more and more handy, and his smile became brighter.

Jiang Mi secretly sent a message to Gu Yanfeng: Teacher Gu, everything is ready and you can prepare for the next move.

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 66:

The day after Jiang Mi sent a message to Gu Yanfeng, Palmer caught a cold and took a day of sick leave, not in the crew.

He Wei is afraid that other people will get sick, and especially tells Life to make a big pot of **** soup, forcing everyone to drink it.

Jiang Mi never eats ginger: "I would rather be ill than drink **** soup."

He Wei personally filled a bowl and brought it to her mouth: "No, it's just a weak person like you."

"Don't look at me thin, I feel weak." Jiang Mi took two steps back and cried. "Actually, I'm in good health. I never catch a cold. I don't believe you to ask Teacher Gu or Uncle He."

He Wei smiled slightly: "I really asked Mr. Gu, he said that you will cry when you run 500 meters. I will believe you are in good health?"

Jiang Mi: "..."

"Drink it." He Wei put the bowl in her hand. "Jiang Tang can't taste anymore, can it taste better than medicine?"

Jiang Mi knew that he could not escape. He cried and held the bowl: "Jiang Jiang, you and I were born in the same root, but we have to do the same thing in the same room. I really don't want to. They forced me..."

He Wei couldn't take it anymore: "Why didn't you find out that Jiang Mi is still a dramatist? If you want to blame it, blame your teacher Gu. I'm just entrusted by others and I can't make you a little surprised."

Jiang Mi pinched her nose and drank a bowl of **** soup, even eating two pieces of chocolate, still feeling uncomfortable, hiding in the corner and sending WeChat to Gu Yanfeng.

[Ginger is still a small beauty: crying.jpg]

[Teacher Gu: What's wrong? 】

[Jiang is still a little beauty: Teacher Gu bullied people! ! ! 】【Mr. Gu: Ms. Gu feels very wrong. 】

[Jiang is still a small beauty: I was forced to drink a large bowl of **** soup today. I thought that we all have the surname of Jiang. 】【Ginger is still a small beauty: really a big bowl! ! ! 】After the news was sent, the phone rang and Gu Yanfeng called.

Jiang Miji held for three seconds and pressed the corner of her mouth before answering the phone: "Don't say anything, He Dao told me that you forced him, I don't accept any explanation."

Gu Yanfeng probably didn't expect that she would say that, and it took two seconds to say: "Then I won't explain it."

Jiang Mi: "Ah?"

There was a chuckle at the end of the phone, and Gu Yanfeng's voice also smiled: "You say, what do I do to make you feel more comfortable?"

Jiang Mi didn't want him, but since he proposed it, she didn't want to waste this opportunity: "At least two cards."

"Hasn't your last wish card been redeemed yet?" Gu Yanfeng couldn't help crying. "You just collect it, don't redeem it, why do you collect it?"

"I have to meet the exchange to talk about it again? Now I'm bitter in my mouth, can you do it with a piece of sugar?" Jiang Mi joked, "You're ready, I won't let you go, beware of me It's worth it."

The voice fell and heard a staff member calling her to prepare, so she hung up the phone in a hurry.

But with Gu Yanfeng's phone call, Jiang Mi was in a good mood, not only did not feel bitter, but also full of energy.

He Wei saw the shooting progress was pretty good, and the weather was really cold. He stopped work early in the evening and tried not to let everyone work overtime.

Everyone was gone, only Yang Qiaoer, an employee of the props group, stayed.

A new batch of dance costumes has arrived today. Tomorrow, we will use the costumes for the festival. Yang Qiaoer's work is conscientious and meticulous, and he intends to clean it up tonight to see if it is missing or damaged. It's all girls, so it's too embarrassing if something like clothes breaks and you walk away.

After checking the clothes, she was ready to leave. She pulled down the door of the dressing room and did not pull. She was trying to try again, and suddenly heard a noise behind her. She turned back subconsciously, and there was a row of clothes hanging on the shelf behind her without a wind, as if a white shadow flashed by.

The horror pictures that I have seen or heard in my mind are automatically played, and the brightly lit but only one person's clothing room suddenly becomes strange.

Yang Qiaoer immediately sweated, and she turned back stiffly, trying again to open the door, but without success.

The sound behind him became clear, like the sound of people walking, Yang Qiaoer no longer had the strength to do extra movements, hugged his head, and fell to the ground shaking.

She felt the sound getting closer and closer, even feeling cold hands on her neck... Yang Qiaoer couldn't help screaming.

In the confusion, the door of the clothing room was kicked from the outside.

The loud sound made Yang Qiaoer scream more frightened.

Someone hugged her, followed by Jiang Mi's voice: "Are you all right?"

Yang Qiaoer opened his eyes tremblingly and saw Jiang Mi's concerned face. Xie Xiaoxuan also squatted beside her, and a dangling heart crashed to the ground. She couldn't control her voice and cried: "Yes, there are..."

"What's going on?" Cheng Shuangshuang and Meng Lanyun also ran over.

Jiang Mi lifted Yang Qiaoer out of the dressing room. When he went out, he glanced back, his eyes sharp.

There was nothing in the room, but the moment Jiang Mi kicked the door open, she clearly saw a piece of clothing that seemed to be alive and wrapped around Yang Qiaoer.

"There are ghosts." Yang Qiaoer finally finished speaking.

"Where there are ghosts, don't scare yourself." Jiang Mi smiled and comforted, "I didn't see anything."

"Yeah, I didn't see it." Xie Xiaoxuan saw the situation one second later than Jiang Mi. At that time, the clothes had fallen to the ground, and she really didn't see anything.

Yang Qiaoer shook his head desperately and shivered:

"It is true, there are ghosts, I obviously did not close the door, but the door is automatically locked, and it can't be opened at all... Also, I, I heard footsteps, I still feel There is something, right behind me..."

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Jiang Mi patted Yang Qiaoer's back and went back to the door to squat down on the ground to find it.

Then he looked at the door lock and found a small wooden sign from inside.

"Look, the door was The lock cannot be opened because of this. This thing is stuck with the lock core, so that the door cannot be opened. As for the door being closed for no reason, it must be because the wind is blowing, you work too hard, so you didn't pay attention."

Yang Qiaoer looked at the wooden sign in her hand and questioned the letter.

"Mi Mi was right, it was because of the wind."

Meng Lanjun and several of them picked up a white dress from the ground.

"This thing didn't hang well, it was blown down, and it just fell on you. You are alone, can you?" Is it scary? As for the footsteps... Mostly the sound of the clothes being blown by the wind. It's okay, okay, where is the ghost in this world? Don't scare yourself."

When there are many people, the courage will grow up, and their analysis is justified. Yang Qiaoer is not sure at this time: "Aren't you all gone? Why are you back?"

"Mi Mi dropped a hairpin and wanted to go back to the dressing room to find it." Xie Xiaoxuan said, "We just hurried over when we heard your screams as soon as we walked nearby."

Yang Qiaoer breathed a sigh of relief: "Sorry, it scares you."

"How can this be blamed on you?" Jiang Mi hurriedly said, "It's okay, don't think about it."

After a false alarm, everyone comforted Yang Qiaoer and dispersed.

Jiang Mi returned to the room and hid on the bed to send WeChat to Gu Yanfeng.

[Jiang or Xiaomei: Teacher Gu, how is your situation? 】

【Mr. Gu: I have already contacted with Bomer, and I can see that he has already moved.

If your guess is correct, the movie is very important to him, and he has already determined that you and Yu Bai are both dead on him, and he will definitely find a way to terminate the contract with the crew.

You have been more careful these few days. He wants to cancel the contract, which will inevitably cause a little trouble and clear up his responsibilities. 】

【Gang is still a small beauty: it has been made, he is really vicious, he shuts a female staff member in the clothing room, and pretends to scare her.

If it weren't for me to be afraid of him, I thought about going back for a while and the staff was frightened by him all night, fearing that something serious might happen. 】

【Gang is still a small beauty: I thought he would choose to hurt himself again, and the termination of the contract was justified.

Unexpectedly, he would actually harm others.

However, this also proves from the side that the system is indeed on him. 】

[Mr. Gu: I was negligent, or I didn't think about it. 】

【Mr. Gu: But the matter is up to now, let's just count it. I'll put a little more pressure on you here, you cooperate with the crew and force him to cancel the contract as soon as possible. 】

【Ginger is still a small beauty: OK. 】

If the door of the clothing room is broken, it is natural to repair it, so the next day He Wei knew what happened the night before.

He sent Yang Qiaoer a red envelope, and gave Jiang Mi some thanks.

"He Dao, there are some things I didn't say in front of everyone. I was afraid to cause panic. But I think it should be told to you." Jiang Mi said to He Wei in private, "That wooden sign is actually for comforting Yang Qiao. Yes, I picked it up from the ground. Why did the door lock break... If it were a coincidence, I was worried, and there were other problems."

He Wei frowned: "Are you trying to say that there are ghosts?"

"I'm worried... someone has ulterior motives," Jiang Mi said.

He Wei nodded: "Understood, rest assured, I will find out."

He looked for the surveillance in private and found no problems.

Before waiting for He Wei to let go, when the next day he filmed a lesson in class, a light in the classroom suddenly fell down and hit Bermer's head.

Half a month after starting up, Bermer was smashed for the second time and entered the hospital.

The crew panicked.

"Does Bermer agree with the crew?"

"I heard that this school used to be a cemetery, wouldn't it be really haunted?"

"Remember Yang Qiaoer?"

"Lying trough! It's terrifying to think carefully."

...

Rumors can't help but even some people want to leave.

He Wei was so busy that someone was overwhelmed. Some people suggested that Qingling Temple's exorcism is also a good hand. It is better to invite someone to take a look. Even if it's all fake, give everyone a psychological comfort.

He Wei felt reasonable and sent an assistant to invite the master of Qingling Temple.

The assistant brought back a beautiful young monk, and ... Gu Yanfeng.

"Teacher Gu just happened to be in the temple and heard that the crew had an accident, so she came over." The assistant explained to He Wei.

Gu Yanfeng also said: "President He has been abroad for a few days, but I can't catch up. I'll take a look for him. If there is any need, He Dao can say nothing."

Seeing him, He Wei got more emboldened and greeted each other for a while. Knowing the young monk's law number "Eleven", he took them to see where things happened first.

As soon as he arrived at the door of the classroom, Jiang Mi, who had received the news, had already arrived.

Gu Yanfeng was a few steps behind and stopped at the door without going inside.

Jiang Mi quickly ran to him: "Mr Gu, why are you here?"

Gu Yanfeng stretched his fisted hand in front of her and unfolded: "Come to fulfill your wish, sorry, two days late."

A beautifully packaged candy lies in his palm in a clever manner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.5K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
14.8K 283 42
The two clans of fairy and demon are opposed to each other. Bai Yao, the ferret Jing, is the most impoverished existence of the demon clan. Her mothe...
38.4K 604 65
Yunluxing is a sociopath, abbreviated as neurosis. Qi Fengmian is a recognized medical genius, as well as Yun Luxing's childhood sweetheart, her seni...
188K 3.5K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/50/50498/ Author: I want to become a fairy Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-07-12 Latest: Chapter 54 Extra Sto...