๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— || ๐—›.๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž

By hydrangeatrees

"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ" "๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ DISCLAIMER *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 001 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 002 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 003 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 004 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 005 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 006 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 007 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 008 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 009 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 010 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 012 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 013 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 014 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 015 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.

.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 011 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.

4.8K 239 104
By hydrangeatrees

"training"

Y/n was growing a little concerned for Sophie. for the next two days after getting our finger glow, she has been channeling her inner... Evil or something like that.

Y/n has spotted Sophie shoving and tripping people in the cafeteria, which wasn't really like her unless the people had done something to her.

Sophie had also been making more and more dresses and of course she looked absolutely flawless in them.

Y/n and Agatha sat in beauty class, bored out of their minds. they were supposed to be putting their hair in multiple hairstyles but didn't really feel like it.

after Y/n's 30th sigh, the doors opened and Dovey came walking into the classroom. "i need Ms. Y/n L/n." she told Anemone.

Agatha looked up at the sound of her friends name. Agath turned to the side and looked at Y/n with furrowed brows. she motioned her eyes at the two professors as if she was asking her if she knew anything about that.

Y/n just shrugged her shoulders and looked at the two professors talk. Dovey turned around and looked at Y/n with a wide smile. "come now." Dovey told her and walked out of the classroom.

Y/n just sat in her seat, looking dumbfounded as everyone stared at her. Dovey stuck her head through the doorway when she saw that Y/n didn't follow her out. "Y/n!"

"right!" Y/n scrambled up from her seat and closed her mirror. she waved bye to Agatha and followed Dovey.

Y/n walked a couple of steps behind Dovey and followed her down some stairs. "i'm not in trouble, am i?" Y/n asked her dean as she walked down.

"no, of course not, dear!" Dovey reassured her. when Y/n reached the last step Dovey looped her arm with hers and lead her outside. "you're going to train. with the boys." she patted her arm and walked until the boys came into view.

"what-"

"ah, professor Thomas!" Dovey called out. "just the man i was looking for."

Dovey dragged Y/n with her to professor Thomas. he had short black hair and a dark stubble. he looked quite young but not young enough to be a student.

"headmaster Dovey! to what do i owe the pleasure of your visit?" professor Thomas smiled. he finally took notice of Y/n, who was looking at the weapons with awe. "and who is this young lady?"

"this is Y/n!" Dovey introduced her. Y/n looked at Thomas and reached her hand out for a handshake.

he took her hand and shook it. "i'm professor Thomas, i teach the princes here how to fight." he motioned to all the boys with swords, bows and arrows, some with daggers and such.

"interesting."

"back to my question. what are you two doing here?" Thomas asked Dovey.

"oh, right!" Dovey smiled brightly as she grabbed Y/n by the shoulders. "you're going to be teaching her from now on!" she squealed.

"pardon?"

Dovey's words were so loud it caught the attention of the boys who were fighting. they stopped and looked at the three. Y/n heard a couple of guys whisper to their mates.

"a girl? no way!"

"she's out of her mind."

"this is... just weird."

Y/n paid no mind to them and only looked at professor Thomas, waiting for his reaction. "i apologise dean Dovey, but i have never trained a girl and from what i recall, there hasn't been a warrior princess before... ever."

"didn't Alice slay a whole dragon?" Y/n cut in remembering the book she got from Deauville's back home.

the professor stammered a little. "ye... yes, uhh, she did." he sighed. "take your pick." he said to Y/n with a monotone voice and motioned to the weapons behind him.

Y/n looked at Dovey and she gave her and encouraging smile and pushed her forward a bit. Y/n pulled up the front of her beautiful beige dress with a lace pattern on the top half and hesitantly walked to the boys.

she walked past a couple of them. most of the boys were glaring at her, some scoffed as she walked by and the others said nothing.

Y/n kept on walking until she reached the bow and arrows. "i'm pretty good with a bow and arrow." she turned to the professor.

Y/n liked learning new things and when she discovered swords and stuff like that, she fell in love with it. she practiced a couple of times with her mother and father before her mom died. Y/n practised every single day as she had nothing else to do.

she particularly like the bow. she could strike someone from the distance without them knowing and swords are just heavy.

"alright." he nodded. Thomas walked to her and picked up a bow that she could use and some arrows.

"thank you." she whispered.

"show me what you got." Thomas smiled and handed her the bow.

Y/n grabbed it with her left hand and took an arrow with her right. she positioned herself a couple of feet away from the target and brought the bow up.

she reached for an arrow and put it in its place. she pulled the string back and took a deep breath.

"i'm not training with a girl, no way." a boy whispered to his friend and his finger started to glow.

as Y/n let go of the arrow, the boy flicked his finger to the side making the arrow miss the bullseye.

"what?" Y/n looked at the arrow in disbelief. never in the last 4 years has she missed. suddenly, a dark cloud with thunder formed on top of Y/n's head and an F was shown. "a fail? i'm not even in this class!" she protested and looked at professor Thomas.

"it doesn't matter if you're in this class or not, if you're going to try something you have to succeed in you first try." Thomas informed the girl.

"that's so unfair! it doesn't work like that, you have to practice to be perfect at something."

Tedros was watching Y/n and Thomas talk. of course he was shocked that a girl would be training with them but after seeing Y/n pick up Excalibur he didn't exactly protest the idea.

he watched as Y/n didn't hit the bullseye and frowned. Tedros heard low snickers next to him and he saw a group of boys. one of the boys had apparently used his finger glow to sabotage Y/n's shot.

"redo!" Tedros shouted.

everyone turned to Tedros and saw him looking at the boy with a glowing finger. "he sabotaged her. she didn't deserve that F."

"well." Dovey spoke up. "i think she deserves a redo, don't you?" Thomas turned to the boy with the glowing finger and shook his head at him.

"Y/n most definitely deserves one. if any of you boys do that again, you will be removed from this class and join the girls." Thomas motioned to the window where all the girls were huddled around.

the boys nodded and tucked their hand under their armpits or just crossed them. Y/n turned back to the target and besought her hand up. she grabbed an arrow and pulled the string.

Y/n let go of the string and the arrow landed straight in the middle. she smiled triumphant at the arrow and looked at the two professors to her right.

Dovey had a proud smile on her face. she saw Y/n looking at her and gave her a little wink.

Thomas was staring at the arrow with furrowed eyebrows. he crossed his hands and looked at Y/n. "how are you with other weapons?"

"uhh." Y/n looked around the field to scan the weapons. "daggers." she pointed at them. "i'm fine with them."

Thomas nodded. "boys, go back to training." he ordered them as he walked to the daggers. "you seem to like doing things from a distance."

"yeah, i do." Y/n said and placed the bow on a safe space. she followed him to the station with Dovey right behind her.

"here we are." he stopped walking and pointed her to the daggers that laid in a box covered with velvet. "you're going to pick a couple of them then stand in there." he pointed to the place that was surrounded by trees that were scattered around. "and throw them at the trees as fast as you can."

Y/n looked at the daggers and smiled. she counted the trees, there were 7, and picked as many daggers as them.

she went to walk to the middle but tripped a little because of her dress. Y/n huffed in annoyance and put down the dagger except for one.

she brought the dagger to her dress and started to cut it. she could hear Dovey gasp loudly behind her but she just continued to cut it.

the dress was now just up to her ankles instead of touching the ground and she sighed happily.

"oh dear god." Dovey whispered at the sight of Y/n's dress.

Y/n walked to the middle and looked at the trees. she closed her eyes and tuned out everything.

she took a deep breath in and exhaled. when she snapped her eyes open, Y/n threw the first dagger at the tree in front of her that was all the way in the back. she then turned around quickly and threw one at the tree in front of her.

she continued to throw and turn until she hit every single one of them. Y/n threw her last dagger and panted slightly.

she smiled when she heard Dovey clap and cheer for her. Y/n bowed a little and walked to the two. "how was that?" Y/n smiled at Thomas.

"welcome to training." he patted her shoulder and smiled big.

"oh, yay!" Dovey squealed loudly and clapped again.

"does this mean i get to wear pants?" Y/n asked the two.

"no." Dovey answered before professor Thomas could.

"what, why not?" Y/n whined. "i can't fight in dresses that touch the floor."

"then... you'll wear dresses that teach your ankles!" Dovey smiled at her.

"i guess that's better." Y/n frowned and shrugged her shoulders. "do i have to wear those swords around my waist?" Y/n turned to Thomas. "they're really heavy."

"you can choose what you carry. it just had to be a weapon." Thomas crossed his arms.

Y/n thought what weapon that would be easy to carry and something she wanted. not a sword no, a bow and arrows? that seemed to much work.

Y/n looked back at the daggers that were attached to the trees. daggers were like little swords and much lighter, they are easy to carry and Y/n could strap them to her thigh under her dress and no one would know she even had one.

"dagger. can i strap them to my thigh or something like that?

"yes, actually." Thomas crouched down and opened a bow that was on the ground. he pulled out two leather holders and gave Y/n them. "they can carry about five daggers, each."

"amazing." Y/n looked at the holsters. she went to walk to the trees to get the daggers but Thomas stopped her.

"where are you going?"

"getting... the daggers. i need them, right?" she pointed at the trees behind her.

"no. those are just practice dagger." he waved his hand. "the real dagger are in my office. ladies, follow me."

Y/n looked at Dovey, who only shrugged and grabbed her hand to pull her with them to his office. it wasn't far away as they were at Thomas's office under 5 minutes.

he rummaged through some things before he pulled out a big, silver box. he set it down on his desk and opened it. "here, choose a design."

Y/n looked into the box and saw a bunch of different designs on the daggers. some had stones in their design, some only had carvings in them, a lot of them were different colours.

she smiled and ran her fingers over some of them. she stopped at a black dagger with a star and moon pattern. the blade was pointy and had little markings on it.

"i like this one." Y/n picked it up and showed it to Thomas.

"good choice." he nodded her head and walked to his bookshelf that was filled with multiple dagger boxes.

he dragged one box and handed them to Y/n. "thanks."

• • •

after Y/n left Agatha went back to messing with a brush that was in her mirror desk. it was weird how Y/n was just pulled out of class all of a sudden.

Agatha thought back to yesterdays classes and the day before that one. she hadn't done anything that would get her in trouble and she-

"is that Y/n?"

Agatha was brought back to reality when she heard a girl say Y/n's name. the girls ran to the window and peered out of it.

Agatha stood up and walked to the window. she tried to stand on her tippy toes to see above the girl's head but the hairstyles kept getting in her way.

"excuse me." Agatha shoved past a couple of girls but finally got to the front.

and low and behold, Y/n stood on the field, a bow in hand and ready to shoot. when she shoot it she missed the bullseye.

'what! that's impossible!' Agatha thought. 'she's never misses!'

the girls couldn't hear what was going on outside but the did see Tedros start talking and Thomas pointing at the girls in the window.

Agatha watched as Y/n took another arrow and shoot again and this time she hit the bullseye. 'that's more like it.'

Agatha stared at her friend as she was dragged away from the boys and to another place.

"alright, girls! back away from the windows." Anemone ordered the girls and they all went back to their desks.

Agatha continued looking through the window but this time at Tedros. she stared at him longingly until she realised what she was doing.

"nope, no." Agatha whispered and backed away from the window. "no way." she sat down back at her desk.

"i need Y/n." Agatha banged her head against her desk.

◦ ◦ ◦

"hey." Y/n plopped down on the seat next to Agatha in the cafeteria.

"where were you? well, i knew where you were but then you disappeared!" Agatha grabbed her friends forearm.

Y/n looked around them to see if anyone was paying attention to them. when she didn't see anyone she smirked at Agatha.

"look at this." Y/n shook hr friends hands off her forearm. she leaned back in her seat and pulled up her dress to her thigh.

"whoa! Y/n, what are you doing?!" Agatha exclaimed and tried to cover her friend.

"calm down and look." Y/n removed her hands and pointed to the holster on her thigh that she put on before walking in to the cafeteria.

"holy- those are nice." Agatha pulled one out of the holster and held it up to her face. "where did you get this?" she asked and gave Y/n her dagger back.

Y/n put the dagger back into its holster and pulled her dress back down. "you know how all of the boys have swords?" Agatha nodded. "well, i had to pick a weapon to carry with me everywhere and you know i hate heavily things, like swords, so i chose to carry daggers."

"this is awesome, but why were you with the boys outside? i saw you with a bow." Agatha asked Y/n.

"it's official, i am going to train with the guys."
Y/n booped Agatha's nose.

Agatha rolled her eyes and then smiled. "that's great! now you'll know how to fight if you ever need to!"

"i know it's awesome!"

one of the cafeteria door was slammed open and Sophie walked in. she walked in like it was a runway and walked to the Good side.

Sophie walked past Y/n's and Agatha's table and didn't even spare the two girls a glance. but when she walked past Tedros she made a little sound to get his attention.

she had been doing that for the past two days and she's only gotten a small glance in her direction from him.

"we gotta do something." the two friends said at the same time.

"she's not making any progress with the kiss." Agatha looked back at Sophie sitting down with her Evil friends.

Y/n gasped and shook Agatha back and forth. "you know what this means!"

Agatha groaned. "ugh. the library?"

"the library!"

Y/n grabbed Agatha's hand and ran with her to the cafeteria doors.

as Y/n was running, she slowed down a bit as she was going to walk past Hort.

Hort saw her and smirked a little. as they walked past each other they didn't even take their eyes off of each other for one moment.

Hort used his glowing finger and sent some black hearts and a wink her way.

Y/n smiled and blushed. Agatha looked at the interaction with a raised eyebrow and disgust was shown on her face.

"let's go." Agatha tugged Y/n's hand.

"yeah, no, let's go." Y/n finally looked away from Hort walked out. not before giving Hort one of her smiles.

"to the library!"

『••✎••』
please do not forget to vote, it really motivates me to write more <3

so i actually published this when it wasn't finished so i unpublished this. it's fixed now just clearing up some confusion.

my back is killing me rn and i can't move out of bed😭 kms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 107 12
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ, ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ...
6.7K 335 20
แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก 8 ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ...
870 37 12
Decades ago, a princess from the School for Good and a beast from the School for Evil defied a prophecy of conflict by falling in love. Unable to rec...
27.1K 354 23
HI, THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT SO PLZ DONT REPORT ME. SOMEONR REPORTED MY LAST ACCOUNT AND IT DELETED MY WHOLE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESTORE IT BUT...