Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

Gay (part 2)

135 7 2
By MbaliMoyo6

Leonardo's POV
2 weeks later

Lucas still kept on falsely accusing me of doing bad things to him, like beating him up, threatening him, and more.

I finally fought back today.

I waited till he was alone and pinned him against a wall.

"Dude, what is your problem?"

I asked, and he just grinned at me.

"You, you are my problem,"

He replied.

"What did I do to you, or are you trying to take Rose away from me? Sorry to tell you, but that will never happen,"

I said, slamming his back harder against the wall. He grunted but grinned afterward .

"It's you. You are driving me crazy,"

He said, and his grin grew. What did he mean by 'it's me'? What did I do?

I was about to ask him, but then Rose came out of nowhere and saw me pinning Lucas against the wall.

"LEONARDO!"

She shouted, and I looked back to see her standing at the entrance of the room.

I looked back at Lucas, and he winked at me.

I wanted to merge this guy with the wall right now, but I could feel Rose's glares.

I let go of his collar and walked out of the room, dragging Rose along with me.

"Leonardo, let me go,"

She said and tried to pull her arm away from mine but failed miserably.

When we were far away from Lucas, I pulled her closer to me and helped her stand straight by holding her shoulders down.

"Rose, there is something seriously wrong with your friend,"

"No, there is something wrong with you, Leonardo. You said that you never did any of the things that he told me you did, but look at what I just saw you doing with my own eyes."

She said, literally not listening to me or giving me the time to explain my suspensions. Maybe even thinking that I was going crazy.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply, then walked away from her.

There was no convincing that girl without proof.

I'll just have to handle this myself. I'm done getting tormented by this guy.
______________
The next day

I was at the wash room showering at the mafia since I really smelled bad after torturing someone to death.

I was done after a few minutes and came out wearing my trousers and wiping my hair when I saw the person that was ruining my life, leaning against a wall that was near the door.

"You are finally done showering. You smell good,"

He complimented me while getting off the wall.

Was he waiting for me?
The thought disgusted me.

"What do you want?"

I asked threateningly.

"You still haven't gotten the hint, I want you."

He said and started walking closer to me with a grin that belonged to a psychopath.

"What do you mean...are you gay?"

I asked.

I have never been in such a situation. It was weird, and again, I found myself taking steps back until I hit my back on the wall.

"I have wanted you for a very long time, Leonardo, ever since you helped me."

"Helped you?"

"Don't you remember? It was the time when your father kept me captive because of my mother. We were young back then, and you set me free."

I jogged my memory and remembered him, the small boy who cried all night in the basement.

I got beaten up for freeing him by Clinton, and so did Fernando. When he tried defending me, I still had a scar from the glass Clinton threw at me.

"I heard your cries when I was close to the exit and made an oath to come back for you."

He added, inches away from me.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I didn't help you."

I tried to mislead him.

"Oh Leonardo, you can't fool me, I know it's you, and I can't bare Rose taking you away from me,"

He spoke,looking me up and down while biting his bottom lip. My teeth clenched in discomfort.

"I was trying to make Rose not want you anymore so that I could have you all to myself, but it seems that my plan did not work as I expected."

He added and was now way too close to me that I could feel my head being merged with the wall.

"I want you to mine. You will be safe with me."

He whispered in my left ear and put his hand on the side of my face.

I reacted quickly, moving my face from his hand, and punched him hard across the face, making him stumble back.

He spat out blood, then wiped the side of his mouth with his thumb and chuckled like the punch didn't hurt him.

"YOU WILL BE MINE LEONARDO, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!"

He shouted, and I was taking deep breaths by this time.

He sounded like a psychopath. He looked like a psychopath and laughed like one, too.

I wanted to punch him, throw him to the ground, kick him, end him ,but before I got the chance, Fernando entered the room.

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

"So you are actually torturing this poor boy,"

He said, and I looked at him.

Regardless of what he had just said, I grabbed Lucas by the collar and slammed him against the wall.

"LEONARDO!"

Fernando shouted, but I ignored him.

"YOU! I don't want anything to do with you. I don't care what happened back then, so leave me alone if you know what's good for you. "

I threatened, then dropped him, and  he fell on his butt on the floor.

I then exited the room with Fernando walking behind me.

He acts like he cares about that guy, yet doesn't even help him up.

Fernando had put me in an empty room.

"I'm gonna kill him,"

I said immediately, pacing around the room.

"He might also piss me off, but don't you think that's too far?"

Fernando asked.

"He... He just needs to die as soon as possible. "

I stopped pacing around the room and looked at Fernando.

"What did he even do to you?"

"I don't want to talk about it,"

I said.

"Ok then, so how are you planning to kill him? How are you planning to ruin Rose's joy?"

I went silent for a moment, thinking about what he said while he just stared at me questioningly.

"I don't know,"

"Ok then, I think you should calm down until you figure out a plan."

He spoke sarcastically and left the room.

I went to the office and sat there quietly feeling like I was going insane and decided to put one of the daggers in my pocket just for in case I incounter Lucas again.

I was gonna end him, no matter what. Rose might hate me for a few days, but she will get over it.

Fernando and Rose entered the room within 9 minutes.

"So tell me, Leonardo, what is your problem?"

Rose asked immediately when she entered the room.

"I hit him today,"

I said, looking up at her, not feeling even a little awns of regret.

"Why do you keep hurting him, Leonardo?"

"It was self defence, I only hit him today. The other days were all false accusations,"

I said, and she stared at me questioningly, "

"Why would he lie? He literally has nothing to gain out of it."

She said, and I shrugged.

"You should go and ask him, his your friend, isn't he?"

I asked, and the room went silent.

"Ok, so, you admit that you hit him today. Why?"

She asked, and I sighed. This was just too weird to talk about.

"Go ask him,"

I said, and Rose sat on the table.

"So you had no reason to hit him?"

Fernando asked.

"I did."

"Then speak,"

Fernando had cornered me with this question.

"HIS A PSYCHOPATH!! His a gay psychopath. "

I shouted back to Fernando.

"His gay?"

Rose asked.

"Yes, he is, and I don't like it."

"You don't like him because his gay, how homophobic of you."

Fernando said.

"No, I don't like him because he likes me,"

I finally spilled the beans, and they looked shocked, but Rose didn't seem that shocked.

"Rose, did you know?"

We looked at her, and she was about to speak when someone barged into the room.

It was a bunch of buff men that I didn't remember us hiring into the mafia and haven't seen them around here before.

I, Fernando and Rose immediately stood up, and the men came towards us.

We didn't stand a chance since there were a lot of them and only three of us.

Where were the other mafia members, and how did they even enter the building?

They put Rose and Fernando on the ground.

Fernando kept on trying to set himself free but couldn't.

Two buff men pinned me to the wall, and I grunted when my back hit the wall in full force.

I finally looked up and saw Lucas walking towards me, holding a dagger.

"I am sorry, sweetheart, but I am actually not from your mafia, I belong to the Sanadas"

He said, walking towards me until he was so close to me that I could smell him.

"I don't want to kill you even though it's my mission to kill all of you, I want your love,"

He moved the dagger softly up my neck while speaking.

"So you must make a choice, come with me or I will kill you along with your precious Rose and brother."

He said, and I looked at Rose.

"Leonardo..."

She called my name in a low tone.

"Your time is up,"

Lucas said and headed to Rose, grabbed her hair , lifted her head up, and then placed the dagger by her neck.

"NO!"

Fernando shouted.

"NO WAIT!"

I shouted after Fernando as the dagger was now on Rose's neck.

"I will go with you. Just don't hurt her,"

I said, dropping my head.

"Good choice."

He said and let go of Rose's hair, then walked towards the door.

The men who were holding my arms pushed me from behind, forcing me to start walking, and there were still people holding Rose and Fernando by their arms and forcefully got them off their knees.

They were coming with us.

"Hey, this wasn't the deal. You said you wouldn't hurt them,"

I said loudly to Lucas.

"No, I said I wouldn't kill them if you come with me,"

He replied, and I clenched my jaw at his statement.

I wanted to look back at Rose, but the men didn't allow me to.

I couldn't even look at her or Fernando.

We exited the building through a small door that I didn't know lead outside.

So this is how they entered the building unnoticed, and now we are leaving unnoticed.

There were three big black vans and a silver Granturismo waiting for us outside the building.

it looked like I was going in the Granturismo with Lucas.

Lucas opened the door, and the guards let go of my arms for me to enter the car.

They pushed me roughly towards the car.

I turned my head and saw Rose and Fernando being pushed into the black vans.

I looked in the Granturismo for a while, thinking about a way to get Rose and Fernando out of there.

I think Fernando was able to grab hold of his gun because a bullet went through one of the men's head, which created a perfect distraction.

Lucas stared in the vans' direction, and some of his men went to check on the one who just got shot like it wasn't obvious that he was dead.

I took out the dagger that was still in my pocket. It wasn't wise of them not to search us for weapons.

I stabbed Lucas from behind, and he gasped.

"No one touches my family,"

I said, pushing the dagger deeper into him.

"Goodbye."

I whispered in his ear, then pulled the dagger out cause him to collapse onto the ground, lifeless.

The men came running towards me and Lucas, but luckily, my mafia members heard the rackous and exited the building.

Fernando and Rose were able to get out of the car and too helped me fight these people to death.

When all of that madness was over and we were done burning all the lifeless bodies, I went to the washroom to wash my hands and wipe bits of blood off my face.

"Leonardo"

I heard a soft voice and looked at the door to see Rose.

"You know that this is the male washroom, right?"

I asked, looking back at my bloody hands.

"Yeah, I know."

She said, and instead off leaving and closing the door behind her, she entered the room and walked to where I was.

"Leonardo, I'm sorry for not believing you,"

She hugged me from behind, her arms, so close my waist.

"Do you forgive?"

"No, I don't forgive you,"

I said, turning my whole body to face her.

"What do I have to do for you to forgive me then?"

She asked, looking up at me.

"I want you to show me what love is,"

I replied, wrapping hands around her.

"I can do that."

She bit her lip.

I then picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

The rest... Unfortunately, I don't kiss and tell, but you must know that I didn't have sex with her yet. That is something that I will tell later on when it happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 870 42
"Don't trust anyone but yourself, or you will get hurt," were the last few words Hope Valentino's father said - causing her to live in her own silent...
496K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
36.1K 649 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...
20.7K 558 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...