The new girl has a harem...

By Scarlett_the_witch

Hi guys this is my first time making a story. I adopted this book from Offedmann6 and I give full credit to t... More

Info
Chapter 1 (First meet)
Chapter 2 (Please take care of that child)
Chapter 3 (New day New start)
Chapter 5 (Sukuna)
not a chapter (you can skip)
Chapter 6 (Her dream)
Chapter 7 (Her dream: 2)
Chapter 8 (New Day)
not a chapter (you can skip)

Chapter 4 (Meeting Sukuna)

752 10 0
By Scarlett_the_witch

Gojo:- "Oh yea.. We have to meet the old man today.👴"

(The person Gojo is talking about is Yoshinobu Gakuganji. Eldest person of Jujutsu Tech Kyoto) ----->

Yuji:- "Eh?"

Megumi:- "He means the Elder of this school."

Yuji:- "Oooh. Are we meeting him today or tomorrow gramps?"

Gojo:- "First off I'm not that old compare to him. Second we are going today, so call Nobara."

Yuji:- "So you are admitting that you're old."

Gojo:- *in mind: this girl* "No I'm not. Just call Nobara."

Megumi:- "Okay." *calling Nobara through his phone*

-------------------5 minutes later------------------

Nobara:- *running towards them* *gasping for air* "Why did you call me?"

Gojo:- "We're visiting the old man today."

Nobara:- "Ok." *looks at Itadori and blushes a bit*

Gojo:- "Well! Let's goo..."

-------------------Elder's cabinet-------------------

Gojo:- "HAI!"

Kasumi Miwa:- "Uuh.....uhh... I-I... How may I be able to help y-you?" *blushing a bit*

Gojo:- "Is the old man here today?"

Kasumi Miwa:- "Y-yes."

Gojo:- "Arigatō."

Kasumi Miwa:- "M-mhm!" *blushes more*

Nobara:- *whispers to Megumi and Yuji: "I think that girl likes Gojo."*

Nobara:- *in mind: 1 less candidate, I totally know how to make her fall for me. Hehe..* *grins evilly*

Yuji:- "Whatever..."

Megumi:- "We better move fast, or else we'll be late."

Nobara:- "Okay....."

---------------After reaching there--------------

Yoshinobu:- "Greetings!" *looks at Itadori* "So you must be the clan leader daughter and the new vessel for Sukuna...."

Yuji:- "Yes, sir."

Yoshinobu:- "Okay. Firstly you need to control your breathing for 5 minutes."

Yuji:- "Okay sir."

------------------5 minutes later-------------------

Yoshinobu:- "Are you ready....?"*in mind: I don't know why but I feel so guilty about this*

Yuji:- "Yes sir."

Yoshinobu:- "Here...." *hands her one of Sukuna finger*

Yuji:- "Eh! Only one?"

Yoshinobu:- "Yes, please proceed."

Yuji:- "Okay..." *in mind: Finally father will be proud of me*

Gojo:- *in mind: Why the hell is my heart throbbing so fast?!?! I don't feel like watching this*

Megumi:- *in mind: I don't think this is a good idea. My heart is racing so fast. I should've never come here.*

Nobara:- *in mind: I don't want to see this..*

Yoshinobu:- *in mind: I hope that this child survives.*

Yuji:- *chugged in the whole finger*

Yuji:- .......

Yoshinobu:- "Are you okay child?!?"

Megumi/Nobara:- "Are you okay?!?! Answer us!!"

Gojo:- "Are you okay? Please say something..."

Yuji:- *holds her stomach* "It tastes so gross even the poison I eat tastes better than this."

Yoshinobu:- *pats a spot on the bed* "Lay down here and sleep. Try to talk to Sukuna, your teammates will go out. I will be in the room next door. Okay?"

Yuji:- "Okay."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello readers sorry it's been a long time since I updated. I forgot this book existed. I was also busy with school and I had some things going on. I will try to upload the new chapter soon.

Goodbye everyone. Hope you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night.

Take care of your self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.2K 196 12
"... so this is how you thank me?... After everything I've done to save you? specifically you hinato?... Betrayal comes from where you least e...
156K 3.1K 62
Y/n is part of the Uzumaki clan that means he has red hair, that's something to know about his child hood I guess. He is a cocky and naive kid, thre...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...