Summer at Cousins Beach I CF I

By mliv95

Harmony is neighbors to the Fishers. She has always wondered what their summers where like while they were i... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4

Part 2

8 0 0
By mliv95

I was on the front porch with Hayley making a TikTok. "Harmy stop messing it up! I swear you have gotten worse" 

"Will you just shut up before I throw your phone in the toilet" I say smirking. 

We started to retry the dance for the millionth time when someone can up behind us and started making funny noises with dancing. I look through screen on the phone and saw Jere in the background. After we were all done laughing he said, "Harmy I wanted to talk to you about something. Do you want to walk down to the coffee shop?" I nodded my head in response telling him to give me a minute so I can get on better shoes. 

"Jere come on! Tell me!" 

"I will tell you when we get there! Calm down. It is suppose to be a surprise."

When we got to the coffee shop the smell made me forget the whole reason we were here. I have always loved coffee. I got one of my favorites, vanilla latte'. 

When we finally got our drinks and sat down we started having conversation. "So are you excited to go to cousins in a couple of days?" I asked. "Of course! I love it there. I haven't seen the Conklin's  in so long." He said with his signature smile on his face. "Yeah, I understand. I know how much you miss them during the year." 

After a little while of talking Jere got very series. "What's up? You just got so series?" I said while laughing. "Don't worry about it! I just wanted to ask you a question." I nodded indicating for him to continue. "So you know how we go to cousins every summer?" 

"Yes I am very aware of your trips to Cousins beach" I said not understanding why he was telling me this. "Well I wanted to ask you what you were planning on doing this summer because if you have nothing going on we would love to have you come stay with us." I stared at him in shock.  Did I just get invited to spend summer at Cousins? 

Wants everything he just told me settled in. I started nodding my head excited. "Oh my god!! Yes I would love to come with you guys!"

Author Note:

I hope you guys like it so far! Thx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 934 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
52.2K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
93.4K 3.5K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
97.7K 3K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...