Kitty troubles

By Snickers_life

You find a box of cats on the street....who knew they were Jojo villains?! This is a Jjba villain x modern re... More

A/N
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

Author update (I wanna cry)

558 21 13
By Snickers_life

AUTHOR UPDATE 12/5/22

Bruh like
Idk
I was writing the next chapter over a couple of week yk
Normal shit

THEN THE BITCH ASS APP DELETED MY SHIT

I'm going to cry so hard I'm not even joking like bro it takes me like 1800 hours to even get the motivation to write and I just lost 2,000 words of progress

Anyways yeah I'm going to keep updating this page with the dates so you can know what's going on with this book!!

CHAPTER SHITZZ:

The next chapter (5 I think idfk) is going to be at least 2,000 words, to make up for my long ass writing time.

It's probably gonna have some better writing so the shir doesn't look like dog ass.

Also I'll probably rewrite some of the old chapters because they're trash.

Anyways that's it for this week's update!!

A/N 1/29/23:

Heyyy.

I finally updated! I'm not going to push myself on anything anymore because I think that's why I'm avoiding this story.

I wish I could change a lot of this.

ALSO WE GOT 2.3K VIEWS TY SMMM

(wait I should probably put this at the end of chapter 5 💀💀)

Anyways in 2 weeks on Sunday I'll update the next chapter!

-COW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
970K 36.7K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...