๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ || ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updatesโ€ผ๏ธ) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?ยฐ
2| The dance chaperone.ยฐ
3| Cigarettesยฐ
4| GET UPยฐ
5| Sleepover?ยฐ
6| Phone sex..ยฐ
7| Punched in the heartยฐ
8| Tournamentยฐ
9| To many circles.ยฐ
10| Daniel LaRacistยฐ
11| Brothers girlfriend.ยฐ
12| Hard hits.ยฐ
13| To much punch.ยฐ
14| School Fightยฐ
15| Gone.ยฐ
16| Quitting Foreverยฐ
17| CSยฐ
18| Switching sidesยฐ
19| Recruits and Betrayalยฐ
21| The betยฐ
22| Grabriella!ยฐ
23| Lady crushยฐ
24| Vistorยฐ
25| Silverยฐ
26| New haircutยฐ
27| 7ยฐ
28| Rachelยฐ
29| Party On!ยฐ
30| Tournament Pt.1ยฐ
31| Tournament Pt.2ยฐ
32| Tournament Pt.3ยฐ
33| The Riseยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problemยฐ
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realizationยฐ
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.ยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

20| Love or Hatered?ยฐ

688 15 0
By mamikevin69

A couple days have gone by and it's the day Robby gets out of Juvie. He had called Avery to come pick him since she was the only person he trusted right now. Knowing that the place would call Johnny and Shannon.

Shannon had called Daniel to tell him she couldn't pick him up due to rehab.

The teenage girl was leaning on her car waiting for the boy to be released. It was the middle of the afternoon, wanting to sleep she rather be there for her boyfriend instead. "Seriously?"

Avery perked her head up, walking to the little covered area, going up the stairs she saw that LaRusso and Lawrence were face to face ready to fight. There stood her beautiful boyfriend behind them.

He had slit back short hair, hoodie grey shirt under and black pants. "Robby."

"Hey, Robby."

Avery ran up to her boyfriend, quickly Robby embraced the girl as she kissed him all over his face. "I knew they would call you and my mom, knowing my mom is still in rehab she called you too."

Robby rested both his hands on her cheeks, wiping the tears that fell down
them. Giving her a small passionate kiss.

"You're my son. I knew Shannon wouldn't make it so I wanted to be here. I didn't know she would call this prick."

"I wanted to be here too." Robby gave Daniel a glare, resting his arm around Avery's waist they began walking over.

"Don't do me any favors. It's your fault I was here." Robby barked at Daniel.

"I know you're upset. I was doing what was best for you. Now that you're out, I just want you to know I'm here."

"You always have a home at Miyagi-Do."

"Or with me." Johnny argued. "Both of you stay out of my life, I knew both of you were showing up and wanted me at some place."

"That's why I called Avery." He had let go of her waist, holding the girls hand which their fingers were intertwined together. They both started walking to her car wanting to leave.

"Robby..." Johnny called out, "Robby!"

It was raining so they both tried to cover each others head. "We need to talk with Mike..." Daniel sighed, Johnny did too.

...

At the Gomez's house..

"You brought him? Here at my house." Mike whisper yelled at his daughter, slamming down his cup of juice.

Avery sighed, trying to shush him down as Robby was in the room next door. "He just needs a Place to stay till he gets back up on his feet ok?"

"You don't listen to me daily, do you think I would let you bring a teenager into my house—" Avery cut him off.

"I'm just asking for this one thing dad..this one thing. Mom would have let him stay knowing that I'm in love." Mike's eyes softened.

She hasn't opened up or talked about her mom since she passed. He thought long and hard, Avery watched as he did. "I fucking love Robby as much as I loved mom."

"I just want to be there for him, knowing that he's going through rough things like mom did." Mike's embraced his daughter.

"Fine..separate room's, I sure don't like this boy but I know your mom would have loved  him..." He sighed.

"Thank you dad..."

Meanwhile..with Pedro...

Pedro's POV:

Sam hasn't been responding to my messages for awhile, I knew she went to a meeting to change the committee's mind about canceling the All Valley tournament.

After that there was no response. I hope she's okay and didn't loose, being in love with her since the first day of school I still couldn't believe we were together.

Parking in front of Miyagi-Do, i begin to head out my car. Her location on snap brought me here so I went in.

There was giggling in the back, opening the door I saw Miguel and Sam play
fighting. "Got you."

Miguel was behind Sam as they both are eye contact like if they were gonna lean in and kiss. "What the hell.."

My voice caught both of them off guard, pushing off of each other. "Pedro!"

"It's..it's not what you think." I shook my head, of course it was Miguel that she cheats on me with.

"I should've known it would be him.." Miguel and Sam looked at each other with a confused look.

"Now I know why you stopped responding, thought you were still at the meeting or your phone died."

"I left my phone in my car, trust me it wasn't on purpose this isn't what it looks like Pedro believe me." Sam furrowed her eye brows.

"I was worried sick sam! Like you would've cared that I was calling and texting you for hours—" Miguel cut me off.

"It's not her fault for leaving her phone in the car on accident." I shoved a finger in Miguel's chest.

"You stay out of this Diaz!" I barked at him, Miguel didn't back down.

"I don't think I will." I clenched my jaw and threw a punch at Miguel, Sam grabbed my arm twisting it and pushing me back.

"Don't!"

"You two deserve each other. Don't come crying back when Miguel leaves you for sleeping around again!" I yelled, causing Sam to jump back.

I looked at them one last time before
stomping back to my car, slamming the
door shut. Breaking down in anger I started to punch my wheel which caused it to honk every time I did.

...

End of Pedro's POV:
..The next day..

"We're having a meet up after school, your coming with." Avery picked up a red lipgloss and put it on.

Robby furrowed his eyebrows, "Who's we?"

"Cobra Kai's, we're planning on getting a gift for Sensei Kreese." She shrugged, grabbing a jacket of his and throwing it to him, "What gift? And you joined Cobra Kai?"

"Joined a little after you got arrested, the LaRusso's betrayed me and others. Pedro's been crying none stop because of Sam."

Robby stood up and slid the jacket over his shoulders/arm. "Woah, Woah what did Sam do this time?"

"Cheated with Miguel." She grabbed the keys and then gave Robby a gentle,
passionate kiss. "C'Mon Robert."

Robby chuckled and followed his girlfriend out the house to her car.

Behind The Valleys national Zoo..Ventura Zoo...........

Robby and Avery arrived, hands in pockets walking side by side to the group.

"Guess someone took their sweet ass time." Tory grinned. "All him," Avery
laughed.

"You guys invited him?" Hawk complained. "We did, you got a problem with that?" Tory looked Hawk up and down.

He stayed silent, "Here you go my queen and her king." Kyler stood up from grabbing a beer and tried to offer.

Robby denied so Avery did too, "What
boyfriend can't handle dip of beer? Making his girl do the same."

"Naw, we just don't need to drink to be cool." Avery laughed and sent a look of 'You walked yourself into that'.

Hawk stayed silent once again before Tory started lifting up a gate. "Don't question."

Avery kissed her boyfriend then slipped through the fence hole. "The zoo? Why do we have to sneak in?" Robby whispered.

He whispered loud enough for Tory to hear him. "You'll see."

"C'mon this way."

The group followed Hawk as he leaded them somewhere in the zoo.

Everyone went through the back, "We have five minutes." The group nodded and went in the back of the snake territory's. "You got the snake pole?"

Kyler 's eyes widened. "Oh,shit! Snake pole, right."

"I orchestrated this entire plan and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge off."

"I forgot, ok? I've got a lot on my mind right now. If I don't pass trig this semester, my dads gonna shit in my mouth." Kyler blurted out.

"Gross dude..!" Avery lightly punched kyler in the shoulder.

"Just reach in and grab the snake." Tory yelled out to hawk and looked back to see if the cost was still clear.

"Are you insane? Im not gonna stick my hand in there!" Everyone paused to look at him. "Pussy."

"Who's back there?" A worker yelled out and it sounded like he was right next to them. "Po-po let's go we gotta go!"

The group quickly scurried out of the area, they were to stressed to realize Robby stayed back.

"Great job Dumbass, we failed the mission because of you!" Hawk yelled at Kyler.

"Who said we failed?" Everyone turned to See Robby holding a brown bag that looked heavy. It started hissing.

"Holy shit!"

"No way!"

"Nice!"

He opens up the bag to show the snake rattling and hissing. "My man is a Natural Cobra!" Robby laughed as people started to cheer him on.

"Woooo!" Avery yelled out, Robby smiled as he had an arm around her waist and the other hand was holding the bag.

"Back to mall, take a couple shots the liquor on me!" Everyone cheered, the
couple looked at each other and gave one another a 5 second kiss.

Checking out each other they gave another quick smile then turned back to the group of Cobra's who were chugging Kyler's beers. "Nice!"

A/n
I'm in Mexico for vacation, I'll try to update more often!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
8.9K 444 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. โ•ฑ COBRA KAI
26.8K 870 19
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ Demetri x f! Reader ...
62.7K 1.7K 70
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...