In Between (Fanfic of the Sch...

By blueheartkiss

Y/N and Aurellia Castillon, sisters from the same father, was dragged to the School for Good and Evil due to... More

Chapter 1: Troublemakers of Ellanor
Chapter 2: The School for Good and Evil
Chapter 3: Teacher of Music
Chapter 4: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 5: Don't Change it!
Chapter 6: Dance of Death
Chapter 7: Not Purely Cruel
Chapter 8: A Stupid Attempt
Chapter 9: Stop the Teasing!
Chapter 10: 10 Minutes
Chapter 11: Prank Gone Wrong
Chapter 12: Dirty Little Ever
Chapter 13: Misunderstanding
Chapter 14: Avoid the Redhead
Chapter 15: Be Honest Now
Chapter 16: I'm Still Sore!
Chapter 17: Rafal
Chapter 18: The Reveal
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 21: Desperate For Each Other
Chapter 22: Lost Control
Chapter 23: Headmaster's Decision
Chapter 24: Love Does Not Care
Chapter 25: Escape
Chapter 26: Is This the End
Chapter 27: Where We Belong
Chapter 28: Finally Together
Chapter 29: Planning a Party
UNPUBLISHED
I changed the summary

Chapter 20: Why He Needs You

1.1K 51 4
By blueheartkiss

When I woke up, I recognized the same old creek my mother used to appear in my dream. But this time, there were no warm breeze stroking my skin, the sun was blocked by grey clouds, it became much more depressing and cold

I looked around the area, searching for my mother. Ma? I stood up and glaced around, if she isn't here... Then why am I?

A muffled sniffle had caught my attention and there she was, my mother looking frail and weak, sitting down on the same log we used to seat together. With no hesitation I ran to her

Ma! What happened to you?! She looked at me wide eyed as if she can't believe that I am here

My child! You're still alive? With shaky hands she hugged me tightly.

I thought he got you for good! I hugged back, resting my face on her shoulders.

Who's he? I asked, even now, remembering the Blue forest incident seemed impossible, I can't recall a single thing, except the part I was playing my flute, but it has a huge black gap before it.

Looks like he blocked your memory for a short while, must've been to protect his little secret from being exposed, here child she touched my forehead and suddenly her finger glowed yellow and a sudden warmth enveloped my whole being.

The surroundings, instead of the old creek, became the Blue forest, it was like flashing images, quick but precise, and there it was, my lost memory.

Rafal...

When it ended it turned back to the old creek, and my mother looked at me with saddened eyes.

Ma, I need explanations, you cant keep me in the dark forever I desperately pleaded, she fluttered her eyes closed, and heaved out a deep sigh

I should've told you earlier, then somehow, we could've avoided this... She told me to sit down in front of her, and so I did

I also, taught in the School for Good and Evil, many many years ago. Unlike you, I wasn't a Music teacher, but we both handled both schools.

The surrounding started flashing again, and this time, it was mother's memory.

Our kind of witches are always in between of the both sides, that is why whenever we do something wicked, the goodness in us wanted to repair it, and the wickedness holds us back from being foolish and selfless.

That is what we possess that others don't. The location changed into the Headmaster's tower... And my mother seemed to be arguing against someone..

The only problem was, if a side in us won over the other, it will become too powerful for us to control, it is unpredictable. The only way for us to get rid of ourselves in that state is ... To be killed... To perish.

It turns out, that she was arguing with Rafal in the displayed memory, her expressions was pure rage while her finger glowing, daring to attack the red man

And whoever killed us, will get the power to themselves.

I didn't know how he got the information, but he knew, and he wasted no time in trying to manipulate and control my emotions, he needed my power to ensure his revival.

That is why I left the place, and I landed on the creek of Ellanor, where I met your father, such a crybaby he was, so I comforted him all the time he would come back upset and soon enough, after all those years, we started developing feelings for each other... Then we f*ck-

Ma!

Right sorry, then we had you..  to be honest, I thought everything was going to be alright.. But Rafal, was cruel and relentless.

The memory turned into the creek, but it was dead in the night, my mom cradled me in her arms singing a lullaby, my father was nowhere to be seen.

Even though your father rarely visits, I understood, after all, he was then crowned king and a mountain of duties to fulfill. But this time, for years he didn't come, and on your tenth birthday, I heard a dreadful news that destroyed my whole soul.

The town square ... It was all too familiar, A crier yelled on top of a platform amidst, announcing...

Aurellia's birth

My mother, hidden within the shadows of the forest, clutched my little hands out of mixed emotions. Pain.. despise... Grief... All of them were negative and out of control as tears bursted out of her eyes while staring at the distance

I was driven with rage and madness ... It was unfair that I was the only one in ruins... While he was in the state of bliss.

The next scene brought horror in every inch of my body. It was Ellanor ... But everyone was fighting against each other, hurting, killing and destroying everyone and everything...

I waged war against the Kingdom... I destroyed everything in my path... Just like the power you got from me, I controlled everyone with my voice, I turned them all insane and violent... Inhumane and savage...

I went inside the palace, searching for your father, and long last I found him.

Countless of guards surrounding father and Queen Ellie, while she clutched Aurellia in her arms.

My mother attacked the guards, blood spilled everywhere, splattering the walls and ceiling.

She screamed at father, desperately asking/shouting why have he abandoned us...

I grabbed a sword that has fallen on the ground,wanting to end him...

but then, his eyes showed a hint of red and asked me...

Who was I?

Rafal had erased Fraden's memories ... Everything was according to his plan, if I had killed him, I would've been a completely evil witch... But I didn't...

Regret and grief devoured me... And I knew it was too late for me to change...

The scene brought tears on my face as I saw mother clutching the sword, aiming on her own body

You killed yourself..

The moment she did, the palace that was almost in ruins, were restored, the screams and cries of the townsfolk were suddenly hushed in the night, as if nothing happened and mother...

Disappeared

The surroundings turned back to the old creek. Mother took my hands and caresses it lovingly.

And when he sensed you're in his range, he s desperate and eager to get you.

When our magic collided, why did I yearn for more?...  I asked

You will feel that kind of emotions when you're near someone with strong dark magic, stronger than yours...after all, we can't deny that we are still evil, and that side of ours always wanted to devour the good side. It yearns to be fed, to grow stronger.

But the good side never wanted to be conquered, it always keeps the wickedness within ourselves on check.

Without your finger glow, you are still vulnerable, and incomplete, Rafal needs your full power.

Suddenly, the world started spinning, becoming more dimmer by the second

If I hadn't warned you, you might still be wanting to meet him, wanting his power... like an addict.

She hugged me once again

Be strong my child, emotions are our greatest weakness... don't fall for his schemes.

***

I hope she wakes up soon..

A voice of a girl was the first thing I heard, no... There were a lot murmurs in my surrounding, some of them would argue or sniffle, they were a little rowdy for my sensitive hearing

Just put the flowers ther-... Is that Red spider lilies? I assumed that person nodded and suddenly the roar of flames was heard

My eyes still heavy, so I couldn't check what went in flames, turns out the flowers were burnt into ashes.

Everyone was hushed upon the person's act and disfavor. The room suddenly grew tense and quiet.

How dare you make a mockery in this situation! That's Nora?! Sh*t she sound furious

The girl, I believe an Ever, since she whimpered and stuttered all the time, trying to defend herself from the raging redhead.

L-lady Less-so I dont know what you are t-tal-

Lesso you have to calm down, the poor girl doesnt know what it means. Dovey's urgent voice came, stepping besides the girl, trying to calm her down.

Scram! You pathetic Evers! A force, knocked them out of the room as they squealed and shriek from the shock while running away.

Really? Dovey huffed in frustration

Look, I know you're in grief right now, we all are... Just ..  Dovey sighed as she her steps slowly walked to the door

Give us a notice if she wakes up, you're not the only one missing her.

And just like that, we are alone together.

I felt the bed tilt a little on my side, signalling her close presence sitting down. She held my hand and brought to her lips, kissing it gently, then brought it back down on the bed while caressing it

Its been days already my dear, I don't know how much my sanity could keep up.

I clutched her hand in return and that seemed to surprise Nora

Y/N?!

I fluttered my eyes open, my mind and vision still blurry due to being asleep for a long time. Not a moment later I was embraced in a tight hug.

O-oww not too tight Nora. I winced making her halt her movement and leaned back, releasing me.

I noticed that I was in my room, and I was surrounded with flowers and scented letters... Most of them were from Ever students, but some came from the Evers... It is deeply touching how much they care about me...

How are you feeling darling? Does it hurt anywhere? She cupped both of my cheeks, making it squish a little

I-I guess I'm fine? How long was I out? She winced at my question, as if remembering some displeasing memory

3 f*cking days y/n, it was a complete torture, your students keeps barging in here with gifts and those repulsive flowers, both Evers and Nevers.

It does look like my funer--

Don't say that! I looked at her with surprise, she looks... Mad

Her gaze suddenly became more soft and she apologized for her outburst. She released my cheeks and held both of my hands.

Whoever did this to you, I'll make sure to hunt that person down and make it experience the most excruciating torture until it begs me to kill its pathetic excuse of a life.

Her eyes glinted maliciously, no hint of playfulness or humor, it was at this point that I realized how dangerous she really is if she were a foe.

I'm alright now, I promise that I ll take better care of myself. I held her hand and she looked at me seriously, her hands clutching mine a little tight.
And with all seriousness of her tone she started to talk.

My dear, you don't know how much I held myself back from locking you in the most dangerous tower that only I could enter, shrink you down on the palm of my hands, or just plainly lock you in my room forever

I gulped at her words, heck to be controlled by her is still arousing....but being bound forever without freedom, seems a little disturbing.

But you'll hate me for it, so my dear please stop getting yourself into trouble. Or else I have no choice but to do one of those things.

I can't believe you're threatening me. I laughed, trying to lift up the serious atmosphere.

She stood up and made her way to the door, opening it slightly then turned around to face me.

I ll call Clarissa to check up on you, stay there and don't do anything irrational, am I understood darling??

I nodded quickly at her question which she chuckled in return

Good girl. Then she finally walked out if the room closing the door with a soft click to ensure I wasn't startled by the sound.

Good girl?? I just woke up and she's making me all riled up already, I groaned as I slumped myself back in the bed.

I looked at the window next to me and thought about what plans I need to prepare if ever I bumped into Rafal

I should get my finger glow first, might as well ask Nora when I will receive it.

Rafal... You might thought I ll escape like my mother, this time, you'll pay for what you have done, I ll make sure you perish permanently and for good this time.

I looked at my finger glowing very dim, a trace of his magic inside me... I felt my lips curl into a dark smirk as I relish how his evil magic fed mine

You want my magic Rafal? Come and get it.

A/N: I apologize if there are any confusion and such, but hopefully I managed to explain what happened and how things work, thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 476 29
Yn is the type of girl who wants to blend into the crowd and mind her own business, however, much to the dismay of her, yn barely ever gets time to h...
95.3K 2.8K 24
I'm a new teacher at the freshly mixed School for Good and Evil. Mostly, I'm just trying to survive this madness, but the Dean of Evil is really maki...
13.2K 587 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...
93.3K 4.5K 62
The Schools for Good and Evil had finally united, and with unification, came new staff. Y/N is the first new teacher the school had seen in over fiv...