A Fantasy - (Male Reader's x...

By KosmicSev

*NOTE* If I happen to make any copies of other authors, please note that it might be coincidental. Though... More

1: A Bittersweet Feeling, And A Goodbye. (Yujin)
2A: Lost The Sun (Chaewon & ???)
3A: The Ultra-wealthy. (Minju x Male)
4: The Quiet Football Player (Haerin x Male Reader)
5: Sicario (Kazuha & Minji x Male Reader)
6: Only Regret. (Haerin x Male Reader)
7: The Boy & The Cat (Haerin x Male Reader)
8: Why, Why, Why? (Hanni x Yujin x Male Reader)
9: Another Boring Love Story (Hanni x Male Reader)
10: Love War (Haewon x Male Reader)
11: The Prodigies (Yunjin & Minji x Male Reader)
12: Wrong Romanticism (Karina x Male Reader)
🌹A/N Announcement - 6K Special🌹
13A: A Wave of Sadness (Winter x Male Reader)
13B: A Wave of Sadness (Winter & Karina x Male Reader)
14: La Cantante (Liz x Male Reader)
15: Deny (Rei & Karina x Male Reader)
16: Ecstatic (Lia x Male Reader)
17: Stained Guitar's (Hayoung x Male Reader)
18: The Moon (Winter x Male Reader)
19 : Full Moon | Nagyung x Male Reader
20: he's sick? (Giselle x Male Reader)
21: The Employee (Karina x Male Reader)

2B: Lost The Sun (Chaewon x Minju)

1.2K 18 14
By KosmicSev

Last part for 'Lost The Sun' but who knows...maybe I'll give an update to this chapter someday?

2Kim Special!

_

You both eventually arrived at a fancy cafe with Minju, who happened to suddenly find you alone bawling your eyes out. Though, you never really cared after what just occurred in front of you today.

"Sorry Minju." You said, breaking the awkward silence between the both of you.

"Hm? What do you mean?" She replied, making a confused face.

"Sorry about making you see me like this, its just-" Minju cut you off by rubbing your head which caught you by surprise. But to be fair, Minju's caressing skills were on another level, it just felt like another way of comforting you for some reason.

"Don't worry Y/N, it's fine. But never had I thought to see the day Chaewon unnie ever cheat on you like that. Just how could unnie possibly talk to another guy behind your back, she's obviously knowing what she's doing for sure."

"Minju noona, please...don't worry about me. I feel like I'll be moving on quickly but I just think that...whenever I'll ever see her it will remind me of the days we have spent with each other. But please, I'll be okay." You sincerely smiled, trying to hide the pain that you had just experienced an hour ago.

"Y/N, you know me. I can't just let unnie off the hook and just go off like that with another new man. I know you Y/N, you're a very kind-hearted man that has a heart small as a cat that we all know of. That heart of yours will soon break into pieces if you don't take action and let yourself dig deeper into that lovesick mindset that will soon develop into your mind."

And after all what Minju had just said to you, she was absolutely correct. If you never take action, the more pain that will sink deeper into your heart and will completely destroy your will to live. But at the same time you had your doubts, as it was most likely a 50/50 chance to really ever get back with Chaewon. Though, you haven't said anything yet to her so she's still technically your boyfriend. Well, unless she moved on secretly which you know about and moved on with Felix.

You sighed, "You're correct Minju, but heres on thing I'd like to say. Please don't go aggressive on her, take your time. I trust you with her for now. After all, this is practically like a spy mission I favored for you." You slightly chuckled, making Minju also smile after cracking a slight joke at the end.

"Sure Y/N, I'll do my best to see what will happen."

You both then agreed to leave as it was already getting late in the day. You and Minju both parted ways after exiting the cafe and went back to your dorms. And as you walked all the way to your dorm, all you could think of is how Minju was going to even deal with Chaewon.

_

Minju's Third Person POV

Minju eventually returned back to the dorm safe and soundly. But Minju hoped Y/N was doing okay after they had just separated from the cafe. Minju hopefully prays he doesn't do anything stupid to himself or else she was going to have to scold him.

After showering and hopping onto her bed, Minju heard the door open.

'Huh, that must be Chaewon unnie.' Minju thought, as she got off from her bed and went to the living room to actually find Chaewon on the couch.

"Unnie, where were you all this time? I've been wondering where you've been you know. It's already late at night."

"Huh? Oh, Minju-ssi sorry about that. I was just...you know hanging out by the beach and realized that I zoned off late at this time. I promise I won't do it again." Minju clearly knew it, but Chaewon unnie really pissed her off after lying about her whereabouts.

"Sure, sure. Anyways, have you texted Y/N? Didn't you say it's been a day since you haven't texted that man?"

"Oh Y/N? Ah, sorry I forgot about that. It has been a day, actually, almost two days. Shoot, he must be worried." Chaewon then suddenly got up from the couch and ran all the way to her room. And so on, this might've occurred to Chaewon that her sudden disappearance to Y/N must be too suspicious for him so she had to message him at least 'once.'

Minju sighed in disappointment for her unnie, Minju had never thought that Chaewon would ever do this. Even so, Minju also ranted in her mind why Chaewon never even decided to break up with Y/N and then move on to some other guy that easily. But knowing Y/N for so long, Y/N could insanely break apart as Chaewon was the first girl to really catch Y/N's feelings.

But after a long, tiring day, Minju just decided to let it sleep for tomorrow and decide what to do next...

_

Y/N's POV

You sat in your bed motionless, staring at your ceiling fan wishing it could just fall on you and break all of this apart.

'Fuck, I forgot about my medicine.' As you quickly grabbed some water and started to shake knowing that you can't go without your medicine for a single day.

'Fuck...' You started to shake more but you quickly grabbed one piece of Alprazolam med's and took it inside your body which relieved you of almost getting a panic attack.

Yeah, you took those types of medications. And only your company and hyungs knew about your situation so they decided to help you whenever you forget. But never had you told Chaewon or anybody else that you took those types of med's. Alprazolam med's helped you with extreme anxiety, including anxiety caused by depression.

Nobody really knew about your extreme past depression but it still set to exist in you for a long time and that's why you took those med's.

And even with that bright smile of yours, the sudden bursts of energy and being the one and only viral sensation of being the brightest idol in your generation. 

You've felt as nobody could help you, as you have only set to help others.

_

The Next Day...

With the lingering sound of your alarm again, you were brought up to smash your phone with your fingers pressing on the phone.

"Geez..." You weakly got up from your bed and scratched your eyes before looking at your phone bombarded with text messages from Chaewon.

"Hm? What the heck does she want..." You said to yourself before slowly tapping on the messages button and unlocking around 10 messages from Chaewon which were mostly 'How are you's' and 'Are you doing okay?'

"Tch, as if she'd like to actually care about me." Before throwing your phone to the side of your bed and slowly falling into another deep sleep.

And for these past few months, you never decided to text back to Chaewon, never updated to your fans on how you were doing and your activites and never reached out to Minju.

This had long continued for 6 months and every fan, every idol and every person that knew you started to get worried.

So much, that your company decided to make a short-comforting statement about your whereabouts.

"First of all, we would like to apologize to the fans who have long anticipated the comeback of Tempest. We have delayed Y/N's activities for the time being and decided that Y/N L/N will have an indefinite hiatus with the group. Worries are granted and the support for Y/N will never stop, but do not worry as Y/N is doing okay behind the scenes and we will take full responsibility if anything happens to him. And lastly, we'd like to apologize once again for the inconvenience of us not responding to you all.

Thank you all.

- Tempest's Company, COSMIC MUSIC Ent."

These sincere words of your company had relieved your fans knowing that you were doing completely fine. But clearly, you were never feeling fine in the first place because after you had woken up from your sleep many months ago. The official news of Chaewon and Felix dating were finally revealed after you had woken up.

Obviously, your hyungs knew about the situation and came barging in you room to notice you bawling your eyes out again and came to comfort you. 

But while in the IZ*ONE dorm, some of the members were quite furious in Chaewon cheating against Y/N for Felix. Even Eunbi was mad at Chaewon, knowing that Y/N was also a kind-hearted man that would never had fallen for any other girl except her. Chaewon then realized her decisions and what has led up to her decisions.

For the first month, everybody including the IZ*ONE members wondered where you had went. During the first month, it was an actual mess as to where one of the most famous idols had gone to.

And throughout those many months that went by, no update was revealed until the company statement was released to the public.

And when the IZ*ONE members first saw it, it felt like an extreme lie knowing that you dated Chaewon and probably knew what happened behind the scenes. During this point in time, Chaewon had decided to lock herself up in her room everyday and even decided to end her short-term relationship with Felix, later deciding that she herself was also depressed of the matter because of what she has done to you.

But obviously, you never knew about it. But you knew it was about time you showed yourself to the public after a long time.

"Mmm..." You stretched your body after another day of not revealing yourself to the public. But this time, you really started to get bored of this hiatus and decided to change up.

As you grabbed your phone, you hovered over the "Do Not Disturb" button that had always been on after the situation with Chaewon and Felix. After clicking it, your notifications were absolutely bashed with messages from many idols and including the IZ*ONE members.

And as you read through the heartfelt messages, one message really caught your eye.

"Hey Y/N-ssi, I know you might never see this at all but Chaewon has been locking herself in her room every single day and will never cooperate with us at all when we enter her room. Please Y/N, I beg of you to show up once and at least show that you're still here with her even if you moved on. It will be comforting knowing that she has seen you at least."

And the message was sent from Minju.

'Ahh, of course it would be her.' You slightly smiled knowing that Minju is doing what she can. But you also felt extremely stupid also keeping yourself tight inside a room after the situation.

You finally stood up from your bed and took the heavy steps towards your bathroom. After showering, you made sure that you were tidy enough and also looked good enough.

Well, surely you looked good enough in your eyes. But on a serious note, you finally opened your door after awhile and looked over to the living room. When your hyungs saw you in such an outfit, they had guessed you had something serious to attend to, but clearly they weren't going to let you off the hook that quick.

"Woah, woah, woah. You're finally going out after a long time?" One of your hyungs said, in which you nodded as a response.

"Yeah, after all...I do have something to attend." You added.

"Oh, I get it. Go on, Y/N. The manager is sitting outside, he'll be surprised to finally see you awake and ready" Your hyungs shooed you away and told you to just go. Looks like they got the gist and told you to immediately hurry.

As you went outside and knocked on the windshield of the fancy van, your manager was surprised and excited to see you.

"Wah...no way Y/N-ssi, long time no see." You laughed at his reactions.

"Haha, me too manager-nim." You replied while also smiling.

"Anyways, where are you headed to?" Later starting the engine.

"The usual, 'the' dorm." And when you looked at the rear view mirror, your manager just smiled and quickly drove off to the destination.

And once you arrived, you put the white mask on your face so nobody could notice you. You entered inside the apartment and took the elevator to the room number of IZ*ONE's dorm. When you neared their dorm, you started to get quite nervous but your encouraging fire in your body to finally meet them again made you take steps closer to their dorm.

Once you were already near their door, it was absolute chaos hearing the IZ*ONE members doing their usual activities just like in their show, IZ*ONE CHU.

You smiled knowing that they were doing normal activities at home but Chaewon was the main priority for you right now.

Your hands hesitantly go near the door, where you later knocked on it three times before hearing one of the members shout to get the door.

"Hold on, I'll be there!" A random member shouted from the other side.

Once the locks of the door started to open up each time they still messed up, the more nervous you were to see the members again after awhile.

Then boom, the door unlocked. It was Minju who appeared at the front door. And her reaction? Priceless that's for sure.

"Y-Y/N!?" She shouted, alerting some of the members who then came crowding at the front door surprised to see you.

"A-ahah, yeah, it's me." The 5 members in the living room, including Minju suddenly hugged you just because they were worried about what had happened to you all this time.

"W-well, I guess I have something to do here correct?" You said after the whole group hug thing ended between you all.

Minju nodded, "I did text you about this situation after all, now go on. Help unnie, she'll be glad to see you after a long time." She explained before smiling and pushing you off to where Chaewon's room was at.

Once you were at her front door, there was mixture of feelings going through your body right now. It was full of sadness and excitement. The sadness in seeing Chaewon deeply hurt after the whole situation between your relationship with her and the excitement in seeing her at least once again.

After taking it all in, you knocked twice on her door. 

"Who is it?" Chaewon weakly shouted, which deepened a heartfelt stab to your heat hearing her in this state. Surprisingly, Minju takes action first and says it is her who is at the front door.

"Hey unnie, it's Minju. Can I come in real quick? I just need to grab something" She stated.

After a few seconds of silence, Chaewon finally spoke up, "Mhm, go ahead. Grab what you need.."

You then heard movement of a blanket being moved, which you supposed was Chaewon trying to hide herself in that blanket of hers. Minju then slightly opened the door, made you go inside and closed the door.

"Hmm, that was fast of her to grab her stuff like that..." Chaewon stated.

Since you were in the room alone with Chaewon now, it was finally time to reveal yourself to her. You quietly walk up to her, even though your footsteps could still be slightly heard it was completely fine.

"Yah, Minju. I know you're here, you can stop playing with me." As you'd thought, your footsteps was indeed loud, but the fact that she thought you were Minju is funny to you.

But at last, it was time to speak up.

"Chaewon-ssi, I'm not Minju." You eventually let out your laughter that was kept inside of you. But to Chaewon, she was surprised to hear a familiar voice. A very masculine voice though. She then ruffled her blanket off of her with a very shocked face to see you all smiley in her room.

"I-I-I must be dreaming right?" As she stays motionless by what she is seeing in front of her right now.

"Tch, it isn't a dream pabo. This isn't a super-realism dream or anything, look!" You ruffle her hair into much more of a mess than it originally was. But to Chaewon, seeing you in person and being the usual energetic kid you were was all she needed to get back on her feet again.

And as the day kept going, Chaewon was able to be more happy to see you again. But after all she had done to you kept a burden to her.

"Look Chaewon, I knew about the situation backstage and it did stab my heart when I first saw you both together talking like that and being flirty. And hey, I didn't expect it and I did not also expect it to go this way. But please look forward and not the past Chaewon, nothing's going to help the past, it has already been done. Just be glad we're in this moment, finally seeing each other again."

Those were your words towards her when she was deeply sorry for hurting you all this time. But the past has done what it has done. It was finally time to get back where you all began.

And years later, your relationship with Chaewon was booming. It arose again and bloomed for the both of you...

It's just that one person was jealous seeing the both of you being all flirty...

_

I apologize for the sudden delay for this chapter, a whole week of school was a mess so I had to delay it for the time being.

But hey! I was able to work on it for those few days in this week to finish this chapter once and for all, hope you all enjoyed this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
815K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
354K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...