Chainsaw Man (Male Reader Ins...

By YourMother72

(Y/N) (L/N) is a human who has nothing to do with devils. Yet he still finds himself in the middle of all of... More

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
DiecisΓ©is
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
EpΓ­logo

Once

1.7K 63 8
By YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Aki woke up with his head on (Y/N)'s chest. He yawned and started unconsciously nuzzling into it.

Goku trotted over to the bed and started barking.

This caused both Aki and (Y/N) to shoot up, startled by the noise.

(Y/N): Oh, Jesus, it's just Goku.

Aki: Why the hell is he barking?

(Y/N): He's probably hungry. I'll go make some breakfast.

Aki nodded and watched as (Y/N) and Goku left the room.

The black haired boy laid back down on the bed. He felt cold without the other male's warmth next to him.

Okay, there's no doubt about it. Aki definitely has a huge crush on (Y/N). Even when he admitted it out loud to Himeno, he kept trying to tell himself that it was just a little infatuation. Yeah, that was it... Bleh...

Aki hated feeling this way. He knew that there was no good outcome to any of this. He didn't have long to live. If he got into a relationship with (Y/N) (assuming that the male accepted him), it would only hurt the older male more when he did die.

He thought about Kurose's words. Maybe it would be best to leave Public Safety and try to live out his last couple of years with (Y/N), either as friends or something closer.

But then the memory of his family's death crept back into his mind. The anger... The hurt... The need to avenge them... Not just them, but the ones (Y/N) had lost to.

He had to fight the Gun Devil, and try to kill it. If he didn't, what would happen if it showed up again? Would (Y/N) be in the new long list of casualties?

The absolute worst thing that could possibly happen is (Y/N) gets killed. Aki could not afford to let that happen, even if he dies in the process. (Y/N) would be hurting, yes, but at least he would be alive... But would that be worse than dying? No, he had Kurose and Tendo still.

Aki's train of thought was broken when he heard the sound of (Y/N)'s voice.

(Y/N): Oh. If you want to sleep some more, you can. I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready.

Aki: No, I'll come eat.

The two boys sat at the table eating the eggs that (Y/N) had cooked.

(Y/N): Are you busy today?

Aki: Mm... The Angel Devil and I were going to go look for more devils with pieces of the Gun Devil.

(Y/N): I see. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the festival today with me.

Aki: <blushing> Y-You mean... just us?

(Y/N): <smirking> I mean, yeah. But that's only if you want to go.

Aki: No, I want to go. The only thing is I'll probably have to take the Angel Devil with me.

(Y/N): That's fine. It'll be fun.

Aki suddenly remembered something.

Aki: Oh, but you should also know that I volunteered to help train some guys in Division 2. Other Devil Hunters. Rookies, kind of.

(Y/N): What time do you have to do that?

Aki: Not until the evening. So we still have time.

(Y/N): Perfect. Although, I kind of want to see you train people. That'll be interesting to watch.

Aki: Sure. But it'll probably be boring for you.

(Y/N): Meh. If I get too bored, I'll leave.

...

(Y/N), Aki, and the Angel Devil walked through the crowded streets of the festival.

(Y/N) was all excited to play games and eat a bunch of junk food. Aki smiled at his excited face, happy to see him kind of back to his normal self after Himeno's death. The Angel Devil just looked bored.

Angel: Do I have to go to this? Why couldn't I have just stayed at HQ?

(Y/N): You know, I bet you could have some fun here too!

Angel: <deadpan> Fun? No, thanks. Too tired for that.

(Y/N) sweatdropped while Aki rolled his eyes.

Aki: If I buy you an ice cream, will you shut up for a couple of hours?

Angel: Maybe.

A montage of the three at the festival commenced:

(Y/N) and Aki were playing a dart game while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, eating his ice cream.

(Y/N) and Aki were eating candy apples while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, also eating a candy apple.

(Y/N) attempted to do a high striker game, and failed to reach the bell. Aki decided to do it and reached the bell, causing (Y/N) to lurk in a corner, gloomy. Meanwhile, the Angel Devil lurked behind them, complaining about being tired.

(Y/N) and Aki took pictures in a photo booth together, while the Angel Devil lurked behind the booth, eating a new ice cream.

Aki looked at the pictures of him and (Y/N), blushing, while the older male tried to win a giant teddy bear in a ring toss game. (He failed). The Angel Devil lurked behind them, complaining about being tired.

(Y/N) and Aki talked while eating cotton candy, while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, eating his own cotton candy.

(Y/N) and Aki both had caricature drawing done of them. (Y/N) laughed at his, while Aki decided to burn his because it made him look ugly. The artist also did one of the Angel Devil who was lurking in the background, complaining about being tired.

(Y/N) and Aki participated in a quick race. Aki was able to easily win it, while (Y/N) got somewhere in the middle of the lineup because he got a bad cramp. (A/N): Relatable 😢 During this time, the Angel Devil lurked in the background, watching them as he ate his new ice cream.

Some random girl started flirting with (Y/N), causing Aki to get jealous. He grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and pulled him away from the confused girl, all while the Angel Devil lurked behind them, feeling nauseous from all the bad food he ate.

As the montage ended, Aki looked at the sun setting. (Y/N) was staring at his caricature drawing, giggling at how goofy it was.

(Y/N): Himeno would've loved this...

Aki turned to (Y/N).

Aki: Yeah, she would've.

Angel: I'm bored.

Aki: (Y/N), it's time for me to head over to Division 2 to start the training.

(Y/N): Damn, we're going to miss the fireworks.

Aki: You can stay here if you wa—

He cut himself off when he saw the same girl from earlier eyeing (Y/N) with a smirk.

Aki: Never mind. Let's go.

...

(Y/N) and the Angel Devil watched as Aki basically did boxing matches with the various people in Division 2. He pretty much kicked all of their asses.

(Y/N): It's things like this that make me glad I'm not in Public Safety.

Angel: I'm getting tired just from watching them. The festival was more fun than this.

Off in the distance, the sound of fireworks was heard.

(Y/N): Well, there go the fireworks. I wish I'd seen them. Guess it's my fault for coming here.

Eventually, Aki beat up the last of the trainees. He closed his eyes and nodded at the black haired male.

???: Thank you for the coaching!!

Aki: Good match.

The person in charge of all these trainees, Nomo, put his elbow on Aki's shoulder.

Nomo: Aki, my man! Sorry for makin' you come by and school these guys.

Aki: I could never say no to you, Nomo.

Nomo: Oh, really now? Come back to Division 2 then! It's not too late! Blood-and-gore stories are all we hear about the Special Division. If all goes well, I'll make vice captain in five years. And when I do I'm gonna go all out luring you back, you can count on that.

Aki: Thank you, sir.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. The Angel Devil started walking over to Aki.

Angel: Finally we can leave.

(Y/N): I'm going to go to the bathroom first. Uh, where is it?

...

While (Y/N) was in the bathroom, Aki changed, and now he and the Angel Devil stood in the hall, waiting for him.

Angel: Hey, you haven't told him you'll be dead in five years? It's like you only told Power that.

Aki: I didn't even mean to tell her. It was an accident.

He stared at the Angel Devil.

Aki: And you better keep your mouth shut. Don't even think about telling anyone this, especially (Y/N).

Angel: Whatever. <sighs> You're so lucky. Wish I could die soon. As long as I'm alive, I have to keep working. When I'm dead, I won't have to anymore...

(Y/N) emerged from the bathroom. He yawned.

(Y/N): That festival made me tired. Let's hurry so I can rest.

All of a sudden, Nomo ran into the hallway.

Nomo: Aki!! We need you downstairs, stat!!

Downstairs was a shocking site. A boy whose head was shark-like lay on the ground, badly burned and bleeding, holding a horribly mutilated Denji. One of his hands was missing and part of his tongue too.

(Y/N) covered his mouth, while Aki knelt down, sweating.

Nomo: He was at the front door, groaning something about being with the Special Division. Is this fiend really one of you?

Aki: Y-Yes, he is!

(Y/N): A fiend?

Angel: He's the Shark Fiend, Beam.

(Y/N): What the hell happened?

Aki: <to Beam> What happened to Denji? Did a devil get him?

Beam: <groaning> Bomb coming...! Bomb... Gun Devil's...ally!

Aki: <surprised> How do you know that?

Beam: <in pain> Rrgh... Ah...

Aki: Answer the question. I can kill you right now if I so choose.

Beam: If I tell, I be killed! I promise Lady Makima!

Aki: Makima—?

Beam: <shouting> Ah! She here! She here! Bomb is here!!

Through the open door and off in the distance, the silhouette of a woman was walking towards the building.

Aki: (Y/N), get away from here.

(Y/N) started backing away.

(Y/N): Is there a back exit or something?

Nomo walked up to the door and looked at the approaching figure.

Nomo: 'Scuse me! The pretty lady over there! Sorry, but you can't come any closer!! This is the Devil Extermination Division 2 Training Facility! It's off-limits to civilians!!

(A/N): (Y/N) was able to get in because of Aki. :)

The woman got closer and closer, until a familiar person to (Y/N) was seen.

Reze: Hellooo?!

Denji: <grunting> Reze...!

(Y/N): <shocked> Wha—?

Nomo: <confused> Reze...?

Reze: Please, help me!! There's a devil after me!!

Nomo: Oh, really? Pretty big smile for someone being attacked.

Aki: Nomo.

Nomo: I know. Grab your bud and fall back.

(Y/N) and the Angel Devil started walking away from the door.

(Y/N): <thinking> Was she a devil all along?!

Aki eventually caught up to the two. He was carrying Denji, while Beam followed. Behind them, the sounds of explosions were heard.

(Y/N): Aki, that girl... She was the one with Denji at my shop yesterday!

Aki: Shit. No time to dwell on that. Hurry to the exit! <thinking> Of course (Y/N) had to be here! Damn it!!

The group ran out of the back door to a parking lot. Aki hurried over to his car, unlocking it.

He opened one of the back doors, and put Denji in the seat.

Aki: (Y/N), get in the passenger's seat! I'll drive!

(Y/N) nodded and ran to the door, opening it, and getting inside as fast as he could. His heart was pounding.

The Angel Devil and Beam sat in the backseats, having to squish together to fit three people.

Aki sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

Aki: <to the Angel Devil> You feed them both of your blood.

Angel: <rolling up his sleeve> Ugh... If I have to...

Aki didn't push on the gas pedal. He stared into empty space, and his mouth dropped.

(Y/N): Uh, aren't you going to drive?

Aki: <muttering> Dammit... You just had to show me a bad future, didn't you?

Angel/(Y/N): Huh?

Aki turned on the headlights, revealing a crouching figure in front of the car. It slowly stood up, revealing a feminine figure. However, the head was in the shape of a bomb.

The creature grinned and stood up, holding the heads of two individuals. (Y/N) could recognize the mutilated face of Nomo.

The (H/C) haired male gasped and covered his mouth.

Aki: <glaring> Monster...!

???: I killed them to show you my power. I'd prefer to keep the killing to a minimum. Unload Denji from the vehicle and drive away.

(Y/N) recognized the voice as belonging to Reze.

(Y/N): <thinking> That is Reze...!

Aki grit his teeth and suddenly slammed on the gas pedal, swerving around Reze.

(Y/N): Holy shit... Holy shit...

An explosion occurred behind them. Just then, Reze landed on top of the car.

Reze: Cars burn to a crisp because of the gasoline. This is turning into a big pain... Thanks for nothing!

As she raised her fist to attack, someone jumped at her, kicking her off the car. She hit the ground.

(Y/N): What in the—?

Aki: I requested backup from the Special Division. Looks like it paid off!

As the car zoomed off, (Y/N) saw Kobeni in the side mirror and a man with a mask on.

However, he lost sight of them when the car turned onto the crowded street.

(Y/N)'s heart was beating so fast, he thought it'd burst out of his chest.

Aki: Don't worry, (Y/N). I won't let you get hurt.

(Y/N): Why does this shit always happen when I'm around?!

The Angel Devil stuck his head out of the window, looking up.

Angel: Here she comes!

Reze was in the sky, using bomb blasts to propel herself forward through the air. She landed on the semi truck just behind the group's car.

In the backseat, Denji gasped, sitting up. His wounds were all gone.

(Y/N): Denji!

Angel: Hey, so, Chainsaw kid just came back to life, but Bomb Girl is right behind us.

Aki: Dammit!

He started pushing a button the radio of the car.

Aki: Crap! What's going on? The police radio's busted!

He glanced at (Y/N), debating on whether to say what was on his mind or not.

Aki: (Y/N), if it comes to it, I'll have to ram her with the car! We can't give her Denji!

(Y/N): That's fine as long as the airbags work!

The sound of a chainsaw was heard.

Angel: Whoa!!

Aki: What?!

Angel: He's cutting through the roof!

Aki/(Y/N): WHAT?!!

Denji had turned into his devil form and cut a hole in the roof of the car, climbing out of it.

Aki: Denji! Don't!! We haven't fed you enough blood for that!!

Denji: While I was in so much pain I thought I'd die... In the back of my confused brain, I thought about things reeeal hard, and I realized somethin'... Every woman I meet tries to murder me!! Everybody's after my Chainsaw heart! What about my heart?! Denji's! Does nobody want that?! Huh?!

Reze: I do. I meant it when I said I like you, Denji.

Denji: Wait, for real?

Aki: Don't be so gullible!! Don't listen to the enemy!!

(Y/N) glanced at the hole in the roof of the car. He thought about sticking his head out of the window to see Denji, but decided against it. That would be way too dangerous.

After a bit more talking, Denji leapt onto the roof of the semi truck, ready to fight Reze.

She ignited her fist and punched at Denji, who dodged. Her fist ended up hitting the roof, causing the entire truck to explode, throwing the group's car up into the air.

(Y/N): Oh, fuck me!

A rush of adrenaline hit him, and he unbuckled his seatbelt before kicking the door open and jumping out.

(Y/N): <thinking> This is so fucking dumb. Holy mother of God!

He hit the pavement, causing him to yelp in pain as he rolled on the ground. Next to him, landed the Angel Devil.

Across the street, Aki and Beam landed on top of some of the nearby cars.

Chaos was all around them. Cars were strewn on the roads everywhere, many of the passengers dead.

Aki ran over to (Y/N), helping him up. His body hurt.

Aki: (Y/N), are you okay?!

(Y/N): Ow... For the most part.

Aki: Get away from here as quickly as possible! Her powers are too dangerous!

(Y/N): You don't have to tell me twice. But Aki?

Aki: Yeah?

(Y/N): Don't die.

The black haired male couldn't help but smile. He nodded and turned to watch Denji and Reze's fight.

(Y/N) took off running in the opposite direction as fast as he could. His body hurt, but he didn't care. He just had to get out of there alive.

(A/N): I have no energy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.3K 47
Kobeni x Male Reader "Mankind knew that they could not change society, so instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the beasts." Y/n was young...
1.8K 43 12
ღ... "i love you cursed or not.." "even if i died more than twice..?" ღ... aki hayakawa was forced to get a j...
55K 2.3K 31
{ Aki Hayakawa x Female OC } Latibule (lat-i-bule) (n) A hiding place; a place of safety and comfort Directly under Makima, Senka, a woman who i...
228K 8.9K 26
They say connections make us all. Whether it be the connection of friendship; of family; or even more platonic connections, like a workplace. But for...