Queen Of The Dons

Oleh AlexisChandler280

Ever wanted to know what happens when a cold blooded female meets a cold blooded man? In this case 24 year ol... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 THE END
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 36

2K 64 2
Oleh AlexisChandler280

Loud knocking was at my door waking me up out my sleep. It was 1am. I put my robe and slippers on and went downstairs. Carter wasn't home and I was confused why anybody would be at my door. I opened the door and it was Dante.

What do you want? I questioned pissed off.

I need some where to stay!

Okay...what that gotta do with me?

Nun I just need your help!

Why? All the bitches you got go stay with one of them.

I don't have no bitches. I don't understand why you don't understand that you the only person I want.

Because all you do is lie and cheat! You fucked us up from the beginning it's yo fault! I can't help you!

What? Cause of a nigga?

No! My man has nothing to do with anything! It's the simple fact that you blatantly ignore your daughter. It's the fact that you treat her like shit! It's the fact you don't take care of her. How ima help you and you always fuck my baby over! You don't deserve my help!

Please I'm begging you Asia! He grabbed my hand pulling me to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I could smell the liquor on his breath. My robe untied revealing my naked body. His eyes lit up like
A Christmas Tree. I tried to push away from him and close my robe but he kept fighting me to keep it open. He pulled it off me and I started feeling violated. He closed my front door as I faught to get my robe back.

What you waiting on that bum ass nigga to give you some dick! I got some right here baby, you use to love it! He said pushing me into the corner of my counters.

Dante move and get out! I yelled trying to push him away from me.

Nah, you wanna send videos and shit to my phone huh?! He said mad as his hands touched my pussy. "You thought that shit was funny?! You like niggas grabbing you by yo hair?!" He pulled my hair throwing me into the counter making me hit my waist and falling.

Dante stop please! I cried he grabbed me again and I punched him in his face. He forcefully bent me over the counter top stuffing my head down with his hand around my neck as I cried. He took his other hand and touched all over my body. He started to violate me and I cried. He zipped his pants down and I could feel how hard his dick was. I never ever thought Dante would do something like this to me. I tried to fight him off but he had so much force on the back of my neck I felt like my head was going to pop off.

Dante please stop, please don't do this! I'm sorry!

You sorry for what? He asked as he slid his tongue in my pussy than my ass hole.

(I'lan P.O.V.)

I got up to use the bathroom but I heard yelling. I thought it was my daddy and Asia but it wasn't. Some man was hurting Asia trying to take her robe off her. He hit her in her face. I ran back to my sister room and grabbed my phone. I called my daddy but he didn't answer. I called my uncle JT crying because the man was hurting Asia really bad she was crying.

Uncle?! I cried in the phone as he answered.

Yes baby. Why you up so late?! He asked concerned.

Where is my daddy?

He's in a meeting what's wrong why you crying?

Someone is hurting Asia!

Hold on baby girl ima get your dad!

Sister what's wrong? Harmony asked coming over to me wiping my tears.

Someone is hurting your mom!

What?

I pointed to the man who was hitting her in the kitchen and she started crying. "That's my dad!"

Asia was screaming and crying for him to stop hurting her.

___________________
CARTER P.O.V.

Yo bro I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting but take this it's I'lan! JT said coming into the meeting.

She just called me tell her go back to sleep she shouldn't be up!

Carter take this! He said forcefully. He never calls me by my name and the look in his eyes something wasn't right! I took the phone from his hands.

Baby girl? I asked clearing my throat.

Daddy come home now! I'lan sang in complete tears.

What's wrong I'lan? I asked getting up. I could hear crying in the background. "Is that Harmony crying to?!"

Yes, daddy someone is hurting Asia! This man came in the house and he hit Asia and took her robe off and was hitting her. He got her bent over the counter  now with her head on the counter. He's touching her no no spots and she's crying. Daddy I'm scared! She said crying I jumped up from the table so quick as she was talking I grabbed my gun and jumped in my car. I was about 10 minutes from home.

Daddy it's my dad! Harmony said into the phone.

Where are you going? I'lan asked.

Where's who going I'lan? I asked confused but she must ain't have her ear to the phone.

Daddy why are you hurting my mommy?

Get off Asia! I'lan yelled. "My daddy is on the phone and he's going to kill you!" I'lan yelled.

Girls go back upstairs please! Asia cried.

Fuck you lil bitch and yo daddy! Asia I'll blow yo shit back right now! He yelled.

Get off her! They both yelled.

Move lil bitches! He yelled at them.

I'lan! I'lan!!!!! I yelled loudly each time. "I'lan, Harmony!" My heart was beating in my ass. As I drove faster and faster.

___________________
ASIA P.O.V.

Don't touch them! I yelled as he let me go. He pulled a gun out and aimed it at my girls. I ran in front of them so fast.

You came here for me Dante, I'll do anything and I mean anything you want just don't hurt them! I begged and cried I pushed them away and they ran upstairs.

I know you will! He hit me so hard across my face with the gun I fell to the floor.

Girls come out, come out where ever you are! He sang cocking the gun back going up the stairs. I got up in pain and ran to the front of the house. My body felt so weak. I ran upstairs and to my room he seen me and tried to come after me. I closed the door and he broke it off the henges. He grabbed me by my throat until I couldn't breathe. He threw me on my bed and walked out the room.

Hey girls! He yelled. I fumbled around my dresser finding my gun. I loaded the clip and went into the hallway. "Don't touch my fuckin daughters bitch!" I shot him and he fell down the back steps and into the kitchen. Carter pulled him off the stairs and started beating his ass so bad. He threw punches after punches. Dante got out his grip and picked his gun up. I stood in front of Carter and pulled the trigger he fell back. And Carter took the gun from my hands

Bitch I told you I was gone kill you! Carter said pulling the trigger three times to the head. I ran into his arms crying and he grabbed me and held me tight. "You okay?" "Please tell me you're okay! Asia!"

I'm not okay! I cried breaking down crying. He held me tight in his arms. The girls ran down the stairs crying so hard.

I'm here! Daddies here! He said as tears slipped from his face. "I got y'all!" He held us all so tight and we cried.

Bro the police here! His friend said coming into the house. Four officers rushed in at once.

What happened O2?! An officer asked.

He attacked my wife and kids! He said angrily.

Who is he? Another officer asked.

He's my daughters father! I said in disbelief.

Girls go upstairs! He directed them. He took his shirt off and put it over my body as his guys came in.

Can you tell us what happened? The first officer asked.

I woke up to loud banging noises at my door....

Around what time was this?

It was 1am exactly....and I opened the door and it was him. He was crying that he needed a place to stay tonight and I told him no he couldn't stay here! He started to get handsy trying to touch me. That's when my robe untied he seen that I was naked and it's like. Switch turned for him or something we started fighting and he took my robe off. He punched me in my face and he got so mad yelling how could I fuck someone else and not him. Than he pushed me around my kitchen throwing me into stuff hitting me. He.....

Take yo time baby!

He bent me over the counter and started touching me. Next thing I knew the girls was down here crying and screaming and he had pulled a gun out on me and them. They ran upstairs I went up the front stairs and into my room he broke the door off trying to get to me. He choked me so hard and threw me on the bed and started going after the girls again with his gun. I thought he was gonna kill them so I Shot him. He fell down the stairs and I ran down there and shot him again until he was dead! I admitted crying!

Can we get you to the hospital to get checked out.?

I can't leave my babies! I cried.

Don't worry about them. Let me get you some pants! Carter said stepping over his body. I can't believe Dante just did this. I was extremely hurt.

Here baby! Carter said giving me a pair of sweats. I put them on and put my slippers on.

We have an ambulance outside. The officer said taking my hand.

I'll be right behind you baby! Carter assured me.

What do you wanna do with the body? An officer asked Carter.

I'll take care of it! He said.

Ight ima call this in as a break in.

Ight thanks! Y'all! "JT take the girls back to my house. Money get this body back and the rest of y'all clean my house up. I don't want not a drip of blood anywhere, do I make myself clear!" He yelled at everybody. I walked out the house with the officers and they helped me into the ambulance. My heart hurts so bad.

Do you have anybody you want me to call? The female officer asked coming in the room.

Yes can I use your phone.? She pulled it out and I gave it to me. My hands was shaking so bad.

Hello? Donnie asked sleepy as fuck.

Donnie! I cried bursting into tears.

Hello? Asia? What's wrong?

Can you come to Buffalo General Hospital now please! I cried.

Baby I'm on my way. What's wrong?

Just come I'll explain when you get here!

Okay, okay, I'm on my way! I hung up the phone and gave it back to her. She rubbed my back in comfort. "Is my husband here?" I questioned.
I felt sick to my fuckin stomach.

I'll go check for you! She said leaving out as the doctor and nurses came in. "Hello Ms. Ray!" The doctor said coming over to me.

Hi...

Another officer came in with a camera and he needed to take pictures of me. I had bruises everywhere on me. He took a bunch of pictures. A knock filled the room and in came Donnie. I ran to her hugging her.  She started crying holding me!

Can you stay while I get my exam done! I cried.

Of course baby!

I just need you to lay back and but your legs up. He directed and I did so. Donnie stood beside me holding my hand as the doctor examined me. They took so many samples and stuff. All I did was cried!

Okay I am all set! He said getting up and helping me sit up. I nodded my head and he left the room.

What happened?!

Donnie, Dante tried to rape me and kill me and the girls! I cried.

What the fuck! Where is he?

Carter killed him!

What!!!!!

Yeah......he had a gun chasing the girls. If it wasn't for Carter I don't know if we would be dead or alive right now!

The door opened and in came Carter I got down and hugged him tight. "I got you baby girl!" He assured me kissing my forehead over and over again.

Stop crying I got you baby! I'm here!

I just wanna leave! I said wiping my tears.

Ima get you home.! Come on!

I can take her.

She's going to my house tonight. Your more than welcome to come over. He said and she agreed. He held my hand leading me out the hospital and to his car. The car ride home was silent. I just wanted to see my babies and let them know I'm okay, and they are okay! I know they are completely scared out of their minds.

He opened the door and the girls ran right to me. I broke down again crying with them as I hugged them. "I'm okay babies!" I assured them wiping their tears.

I called my daddy cause I was scared for you! I'lan said crying.

Your my hero! You both are! I smiled. "I will never let anyone hurt you two!"

We know cause Carter gonna tear them up! Harmony smiled.

That's right baby!

Yeah cause daddy don't play! I'lan smiled.

Come on give me some! He said giving both them a high five making them laugh.
I can't even look at Harmony knowin that her father is dead.

Can you ladies go get in the bed it's really late. You can turn the tv on! I said taking their hands and leading them upstairs. I'lan took Harmony to her room and I went to Carters room and took the longest and hottest shower.'I scrubbed my body so hard my skin could come off.

I put on a pair of shorts and a shirt and went back downstairs. Donnie was sitting on the couch and Carter was in the kitchen with his boys talking.

You okay? Donnie asked as I sat down next to her.

Honestly Donnie I don't know.....first all this Shìt with Thompson now this it's just way to much.

I know! You just need to get some rest honestly...

I'm probably not gone be able to sleep after this!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

122K 3.6K 37
What Happens When The Most Feared Girl In Chicago Meets Kingvonfromdao Will They Fall In Love Or Will They Become Enemies.
304K 9.5K 41
Sincerè is your average teen, she gets decent grades and plans on becoming a professional clothing designer/singer. She has a passion for designing c...
120K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...
412K 11.9K 37
Seventeen year old N'diyah Dveigh Mitchell basically been quiet all her life. Taking care of her three year old sister Luxe has been hard especially...