TBOAH react

By Lazy_Kid_In_Class

it's really just like other tboah react fics but I'm changing it up a bit by letting them react to TCF on vac... More

Teleported
Chapter 1
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 2
ANNOUNCEMENT
I need help
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

2.2K 92 3
By Lazy_Kid_In_Class

Chapt )@(#-_';$(#$-_

IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE CHAPTER

Some people were disappointed because they won't get more information.

"Why did the chapter glitch?" Choi Han asked the system

BECAUSE OF OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE BUT DO NOT WORRY, THEY HAVE BEEN DISPOSED OF

Everyone shivered. They all wondered what 'disposed of' means even though they all had a good guess of what it is.

"What do you mean by 'disposed of'?" A rather brave noble asked the system.

IT MEANS WHAT OT EXACTLY MEANS, PUTTING THEM TO SLEEP, FOREVER

Now everyone is feeling scared for their life.

DO NOT WORRY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISPOSED OF BUT IF YOU ATTACK ANYBODY, THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENTS

Everyone was relieved now because they won't die but also apprehensive because of the 'punishment' the system mentioned.

I WILL BE SHOWING YOU PICTURES AND INFORMATION OF THE FUTURE OR THE ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE YOU WILL BE WATCHING

They were a little apprehensive but continued listening. They wanted information to prepare for the future but on some of the nobles case, they wanted to know who to stick to so that they would get the glory all for themselves.

IT IS CALLED THE 'WIKI'. IT IS WHERE WE STORE INFORMATION OF SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS OR THINGS.

Everyone became interested in this 'wiki'. Choi Han stared with wide eyes as the word 'wiki' was mentioned. He remembered how he used to browse things he didn't know about in there. Rosalyn and Lock watched their friend tremble, they were worried for him now. Choi Han was trembling because he was remembering his hometown. Rosalyn, who was closest to Choi Han, put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Choi Han stopped trembling and saw that Rosalyn had put her hand on his shoulder so he turned to face Rosalyn and Lock.

"Are you alright now hyung?" Lock asked Choi Han, face full of worry.

"Ah thank you for asking Lock and I'm alright now" Choi Han said with a smile.

They all smiled at each other.

NOW, LET'S START

Everyone gasped as they saw a dragon. Choi Han was thinking about the baby dragon he killed. He regreted killing the dragon.

'My child!' Sherrit thought to herself as she began to look for her child around the room.

'Where is he...?' Sherrit began to worry...

'Is he...?' Sherrit feared for the worse as she clenched her fist

NAME:
Raon Miru
라온 미르

'That's... That's Korean!' Choi Han stared at the screen with wide eyes. He began to wonder who named the baby dragon of that world.

'The dragon slayer's language' Two beings thought, one in nostalgia, while the other in greed.

ALIASES:
Little Kid (by Eruhaben)

'Me?' Eruhaben thought in wonder. The elves wondered how the blonde 'elf' knew such a great creature.

RELATIVES:
Lord Sheritt (mother)
† Unnamed Red Dragon (brother)

The dragons were shocked that the child's mother was the dragon lord and they were also shocked to find out the baby dragon had a brother.

'My other child is dead...?' Sheritt thought in despair.

'The dragon's mother is alive...?' Choi Han thought in even more regret. He knew that to many mothers, losing their child is one of the most painful thing they could experience.

AFFILIATIONS:
Cale Henituse
Henituse Family
Eruhaben

"Cale?" Deruth was wondering why his son was aquatinted with the dragon. The two Henituse siblings were also wondering why their brother was aquatinted with the dragon.

The nobles were also wondering why the trash knows the dragon.

The dragons were surprised that a human was affiliated with the baby dragon.

ABILITIES:
Magic

"Makes sense to me!" Bud said with a shout. Everyone heard him. There were cricket noises.

"Oh come on!"

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION:

AGE:
4 (start)
6 (current)

'so he's 6 years old now huh?' Sheritt thought happily that at least her son was alive even if it's from another dimension.

PLACE OF BIRTH:
Stan Territory
Western Continent

Everyone was muttering about why the baby dragon was hatched at such a place.

Venion began sweating at the back, hidden from the people.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

SPECIES:
Dragon

GENDER:
Male

HEIGHT:
>1.15 meters
>1.20 meters

EYE COLOR:
Blue

HAIR COLOR:
Black

'Well, that's just creepy' Everyone thought to themselves. They didn't know that they thought of the same thing but the ##### knows and is a little amused by it.

Raon Miru (라온 미르), Korean for "Joyful Dragon."

'Joyful Dragon?' Sheritt asked herself in wonder

'What a great name...' Sheritt smiled happily, relieved that someone would take care of her child.

A six-year-old black dragon (four years old at the beginning of the story) who followed #### ever since he was saved by him. As with any other dragon, Raon possesses destructive impulses, however, he is one of the few who seek communication and camaraderie.

The dragons were wondering why a dragon needed to be saved while Sheritt became worried for her child.

Everyone was wondering about the identity of the person who saved the black dragon. Venion was angry someone took 'his' dragon.

APPEARANCE:
He is a cute black, scaled dragon with blue eyes. He is about 1 meter long and 20 centimeters wide (later over 1.2 meters). He has plump cheeks and is a little pudgy due to being well-fed and taken care of ever since joining ####'s group.

'He is truly being taken care of nicely!' Sheritt thought as she smiled.

PERSONALITY:
When #### first freed Raon from the cave, he was totally biased and hated humans and didn't trust anyone or anything, often being on guard and avoiding communication or contact, but the more he continued traveling alongside #### and his group, he soon learnt how to trust and open himself up to other humans and beings.

Sheritt was curious on why her son was stuck in a cave.

Venion started sweating more.

Along the way, Raon shows that he could be immature and cute, but that he is also able to become serious when the time calls for it. He is incredibly protective of his family and feels that #### is very weak and constantly needs his protection—this made him become something akin to ####'s personal guard.

Everyone, except the villains, thought that the black dragon's personality is adorable. The elves, the dark elves, and the dragons wondered why wondered a human gained the black dragon's protection.

Raon has been shown to start taking after ####. He also starts to develop a scammer mindset (or a strategist brain), under the tutelage of Master ####. Raon gets excited over things such as free stuff, gold coins, food, talk of destruction, destroying things, and wicked smiles.

'Scammer mindset...?' Everyone thought in disbelief. Sheritt was dumbfounded that such a person is teaching her son to be a scammer.

He is unlike any other dragon and is friendly and caring, which is the complete opposite of most dragons who are aloof and arrogant. However, there are times that Raon could be a bit of a tsundere—for example, when it comes to his desires, happiness and pride for his name.

'What a strange dragon...' Eruhaben thought to himself.

Raon often feels a sense of kinship with those that have gone through similar experiences like his imprisonment—his liking of Mary is a good example. And as a result of the life he lived before, Raon feels hatred towards practices of imprisonment or slavery, but on the other hand, another result of that life made Raon value goodness and teamwork, because it was one of the reasons why he was rescued in the first place.

Everyone, except the villains, was mad at the person who imprisoned the black dragon. Sheritt was crying for her child but was glad that her child was rescued.
Choi Han was-
Well, I don't know how to describe it so-
Venion Stan was sweating even more.

Original Plot:

BEFORE YOU ALL ASK, ORIGINAL PLOT MEANS THAT IT IS WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR WORLD

Raon was a nameless black dragon who was kidnapped by the White Star's organization as a mere dragon egg. The egg was obtained and hatched by Marquis Stan, who then bound the dragon with mana-restricting chains. He was secretly tortured every day by the Marquis' successor, Venion, after his birth. This was all done in the hopes of training the dragon to obey Marquis Stan's orders. Eventually at 4 years of age, the dragon taps into his own life-force to break the mana chains, then escapes and goes berserk, destroying his mountain prison and threatening the innocent village that Choi Han happens to be staying in at the time. Though feeling pity for the crazy dragon, Choi Han ultimately decides to put it out of its misery by killing it.

Everyone, except the villains, were both sad and mad but with different reasons. The greedy nobles were sad that they couldn't get the dragon for themselves and mad at Venion for taking the dragon first. The nobles with good morals were sad that the dragon died in despair in their world and they were mad at Venion for doing that to a child. The elves and dark elves were planning a murder. Sheritt was crying even more because her child experienced such a thing but she is also planning a murder yet she is thankful that her child was freed by Choi Han even if it was through will her child.

Current Plot:

THE CURRENT PLOT MEANS THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE WORLD YOU ARE REACTING TO

In the current story, Raon was also kidnapped as an egg and tortured by Venion Stan. This time, however, #### visits the village near the dungeon where he is being held, taking along Choi Han with the express mission of either freeing him or allowing Choi Han to kill him before he can pose a danger.

Ultimately, #### decides to free him and sets him loose after giving him a pep talk about being strong and surviving, which causes Raon to take an interest in #### and follow him. Raon does not actually have a name until much later in the novel, when he asks #### to choose a name for him.

Choi Han was happy that he managed to save the dragon instead of killing it in that universe. Sheritt stopped crying and smiled longingly at the screen.

He has just went through his 1st growth phase, awakening the attribute of "Present": the moment when things can change among many possibilities which allow unlimited growth.

The dragons were amazed by the black dragon's attribute while the humans were wondering on what a growth phase is.

The White Star is trying to kill him to obtain his dragon heart and to prevent the rise of another Dragon Lord (since Raon is the child of the last Dragon Lord).

"Is this White Star our enemy?" Choi Han asked the system

YES

KNOWN INVENTORY:
•Slices of apple pie

•####'s communication device

•Freesia's devil like sculptures

•On, Hong, and his piggy banks

•Silver and gold coins (monetary allowance from ####)

'That human is treating my child like his own son' Sheritt thought happily, relived that her child would have a father figure in his life.

Seed obtained from Magic Tower which revealed to be mana storage device. It was then moved to Rosalyn’s lab.

'My...Lab?'

•####'s Top's Whip

GROWTH PHASE:
Dragons go through three different growth phases to become an adult. The first growth phase does not have any physical changes. Instead, it prepares the foundations for the second and third growth phases. That is why although there would be no physical changes, the amount of mana the Dragon can store and use would grow. After their second growth phase, they would be able to use skills like, ‘Breath.’

The humans were amazed by the dragons and happy that they got more information.

In a dragon's first growth phase, they are supposed to beat their future self by awakening their attribute (their plate is also formed in this period). Raon's first growth phase happened just before the battle against the Indomitable Alliance in the Gorge of Death.

Everyone, except those in the Indomitable Alliance, were wondering what is the Indomitable Alliance. Everyone was also wondering why they were going to fight in the Gorge of Death.

While in the phase, he could not do anything except listening to others talking while he was tested in his dream. Raon however, as he remembered what #### said to him before, decided to run away by flying as far as he could to the outer sky from a foe that he couldn't beat. This caused his plate to shatter and allowed him to gain an abstract and very powerful attribute self-described as "The Present", a time-based attribute whose details are yet to be known or used. Eruhaben also notes that "the whole world became his plate" the moment it shattered.

Everyone was amazed by the dragon.

TRIVIA:

•Raon's name was inspired by Kim Rok Soo's friend, Choi Jung Soo, who once had been reading a book on pure Korean words in order to find a fitting name for the new sword art he was planning on creating. #### happened to catch a glimpse of a few pages that Choi Jung Soo was reading and remembered the two words he saw (ㄹ, and ㅁ—i.e. 'Raon' and 'Miru') many years later, when the time came for him to give Raon a name.

Everyone was wondering about this person named Choi Jung Soo because of the similarities of his and Choi Han's name. Choi Han was surprised by the fact that there were actually two people from Korea and he is also wondering if the person who named the dragon is this person named Kim Rok Soo.

Raon would give tear-soaked apple pie slices to #### whenever #### overused his powers or got hurt.

Everyone was curious about the powers that were mentioned but some of them found the black dragon's habit adorable.

Raon—as well and On and Hong—likes to sleep on top of or very close to ####.

Everyone other than the villains thought that it was adorable.

Raon also serves as ####'s GPS.

Everyone, except Choi Han, was curious on what a GPS is. A brave noble asked what it is.

A GPS PROVIDES LOCATION, VELOCITY AND TIME SYNCHRONIZATION

Raon's favourite food is beef steak.

•Raon, On and Hong are usually referred to by #### as "the children averaging X years old" (X being the current average age of the 3 of them).

•Because he loves apple pies and always keeps some in his inventory, it became something of a meme.

The same brave noble asked what a meme is but the system didn't answer the question.

Raon tends to give nicknames to those he cares about. However, despite meeting so many humans after being freed, he would only ever call #### #######, "Human." (Most of the time it's "weak human")

Everyone, except some of the villains, found this adorable.

Raon enjoys breaking things like destroying the Magic Tower.

Everyone was shocked that the magic tower was destroyed by the dragon. Rosalyn was disappointed that the dragon destroyed the magic tower before she managed to achieve her dream.

Raon stayed as an egg for a minimum of 9,000 years.

The dragons were amazed as they knew that the longer a dragon stays in their egg, the more powerful they are.

Raon instantly knows how to use something that he has learned, and is described as a "genius" both by himself and Eruhaben.

Everyone, except those who know Eruhaben is a dragon, were curious about Eruhaben.

EVERYONE MAY GET UP THEIR SEATS AND TAKE A BREAK

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I did it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
85K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1M 33.5K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...