I love you seoul (reverse har...

By yoooongjoooniee

(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to nav... More

Update
Departure
First Class
Chicken Nuggets
Homecoming
Do you like scary movies?
Saranghae
jeongyeoljeogin
Hope World
Always
He sang you happy birthday?
I Want It
Touch It
Let me go
I'm Sorry
Ringu
Rilyn
The mall
Jungkook's Birthday
Stigma
Okay? Okay.
Namjoon's Birthday
Boston Bound
Like
Jkk
Flashback **
Jimin's Birthday *
Morning after
You get me
Who is it
Jin
Thanksgiving
It's Your Choice
Yoonmin
Do we tell them?
Lets Go Home Noona
Jealousy
Jin's Birthday
They're going to know
They all know
Yellow
Mac And Cheese
Bieber Fever more like Jimin Fever
Nolo contendere
Girl Of My Dreams
Dae-Su
Hoseok's Sunshine
The Most Beautiful Painting
I can't do this
Lady
Almond Ice Cream
Not Another Yoonmin Chapter
Self Care
Insecure
It's Definitely You *
He Kissed Me
Goobye For Now
Christmas Lights *
Park
10 weeks
Bandit
Double date
Have yourself a very merry Bangtan Christmas
Taehyung's Birthday
Saehee
Telling Army*
22 Weeks
Forever
Without You Pt 1
Without you pt 2
I just want to feel something*
Please just listen to me
Valentines day*
Hoseok's Birthday*
Suga kookie
Oh no!
The letters
Yes, I'll marry you
This soon
I do
Honey moon*
That was weird
Yoongi's heart
Spring day
Saejoon
Where am I?
I want more
Meet our whole family

Benson

113 5 3
By yoooongjoooniee

"Mom." A dirty blonde haired boy runs down the driveway. "You're home." He jumps into my arms.

Jimin smiles at us as I pull Benson in for a huge hug. "I missed you so much. Look how big you've gotten."

"Yeah, I'm almost as tall as you." He laughs. Benson doesn't seem to even notice Jimin. I never really brought anyone I dated around him anyways. He never needed to know.

"Cut it out." I poke his tummy and he erupts in fits of laughter.

His gaze finally meets Jimin. "Mom whose he?" He whispers into my ear.

I smile at him. "Benson, this is my boyfriend Jimin"

"Is he why you haven't been here?"

I decide to be honest on this answer. "Yes but no, you know my school let me study abroad. I met him while there."

"Hi Jimin, I'm Benson." He shakes Jimins hand. "I like your hair."

Jimin looks up and does a shy smile. "Thanks, I like your glasses."

(I just wanted an excuse to use these photos 😌)

"Thanks." Benson smiles at him. "Come on grandpa made dinner, its steak." He excitedly lead us in the house. We walk into the small dinning room and Mr.O walks out.

"Hey, this is Jimin my uh... boyfriend."

He wipes his hand on his apron and holds his hand out to Jimin. "Nice to meet you kiddo."

"You too sir." Jimin whispers.

"So mom, I thought you weren't coming back for a few months." Benson looks over to me.

"I wasn't supposed to but things came up. Grandpa, Jimin, and I have to handle."

"Grown up stuff?"

"Yes. Exactly." I grab Jimin's hand and sit him down at the table. Janie sets plates in front of all of us.

"Lisse?" A girls voice calls from the steps.

"Brady?" I get up and run to her.

"You're home early." Her gaze meets Jimin. "And you brought a hot guy with you." She teases.

"This is Jimin." I grin.

Jimin awkwardly waves to her she waves back. "Lets go eat some of dads cooking and discuss because apparently I missed a lot."

We walk back to the table, I take my seat next to Jimin, Brady next to Benson, and Mr and Mrs O. At the ends of the table. "So Lisse want to tell us how you met Jimin?" Brady wiggles her eyebrows.

"Hm. Do I want to?" I joke with her.

"She lives with me." He says biting a small piece of steak.

Brady glances at me. "Shut up. Dad you KNEW?"

He rolls his eyes. "I guess it's time for my truth hm Lisse?"

"Your truth?"

"I'm who signed you up for Korea."

Jimin and me stare at each other than to him. "What?"

"I heard about the opportunity from other teachers. I called your school and told them where to send the file. I got in contact with HYBE and begged them to let the boys look at your file. I thought it was a once in a life time opportunity for you."

Jimin smiles. "Then I have you to thank for her."

"You told me you'd never approve any boyfriend Brady or I have."

"And I won't. Jimin's not just your boyfriend now is he?" He points to the ring on my finger. I blush. "I also gather you two have something to tell the entire table."

Jimin looks at me nervously. "I'm pregnant." I say quickly and shove mashed potatoes in my face and Jimin's jaw drops that I said it without any warning.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." Brady grins. "This is the best news. And you're engaged?!" Brady squeals. "You know what this means Benson?" He shakes his head. "You get to be the worlds best big brother."

After dinner I walked Benson up to his room. "Mom I know you can't stay but... I wish you could." He wraps his arms around me.

I grab his not so small arms anymore and gently move them so I can hold his hands. "Benson, I wish I could stay too but eventually things will be normal."

"Where is korea." He points to his map.

I smile and walk over to his world map above his desk. I grab a sharpie and put a heart around south korea, then circle our town on the map. "The heart is where I am, and this circle is where you are."

"Whats it like over there?"

"Same as here I guess." I shrug. "Just a different language."

"Can you speak it?"

"Not very well but I can read and write in it."

"Can you teach me?"

"Maybe, but it's your bedtime."

"But mom." He whines. "You just got here."

A small chuckle comes from behind, Jimin was standing in the doorway with a big smile watching us.

"I like him." Benson smiles at me.

"Me too." I laugh.

Jimin comes and sits on the floor of Benson's room. "And I like you too."

"Do you speak korean?"

Jimin laughs. "Yes, I do."

"Say something cool in korean!"

"Hmm." Jimin taps his chin. " daebak."

"He basically said cool." I translate.

Benson smiles and repeats what Jimin said "daebak."

I rest my head on his bed. "But now it's time for you to go to bed little one. Jimin and I have things to care of okay?" He sighs and puts his arms out for a hug. I squeeze him.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too." I kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight mommy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
351K 12.7K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
84.5K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...