𝐌𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚

By zwritessss

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he br... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐

𝟎𝟓

6K 160 149
By zwritessss

Talon's been looking at me for four days straight. A Five Guys burger did nothing to sway his attention away from me. Violence is my go to answer, so when he gets done cleaning his gun, I snatch it and point it at his precious family jewels.

"Ah!" he screams, like a manly little girl. "What did I do this time?!"

"Exist," I reply.

"Oh wow," he feigns to be hurt. "Actually, just shoot me to end my pain."

I roll my eyes at his dramatics and pull the trigger.

"Dude!" he flinches.

"Dumbass. It's blank. I knew you were a scary bitch."

Talon huffs and turns around to his unattended burger. I chuckle and throw a ketchup packet at his head. It hits it right in the center, but all he does is grab it and squeeze some onto his half-eaten burger. My attention draws away from him when my phone vibrates on the table, indicating I got a notification. I roll back in my chair and flip it over, my phone turning on at the action.

Andy: Job's done. Free tonight.

"We're free tonight," I relay the message to the idiota who's trying to save a sliver of his burger. He eats it in one go after hearing my words.

"Yes! Clubbing. Sex," he shouts. "Oh how I've missed the sex."

I've mastered the skill of ignoring him and that's exactly what I do while he rambles about all the ways he'll get a woman into his bed tonight. I've never seen the women, personally, which makes me doubt all the "glorious" details he bores me with after a night out. Now that I think about it...why does he never go by himself? I could stay here alone, and he could fuck, suck, and duck by himself.

A ketchup packet goes flying and hits me smack in the eye. I frown while wiping the excess substance away. Talon laughs nervously, already holding his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry. Totally on accident. You know I have bad aim," he lies. Aim is never a problem for him. I just stare at him. "Are you coming with me?"

"Where?"

"Out!" he groans, "god am I the smart one in this friendship?"

I laugh and stand up to stretch my body. My bones crack giving me temporary relief. Talon stands, waiting for an answer that I haven't given yet. I walk around and grab some papers before shuffling them together to deal with later. I flick my eyes up to see him still looking at me. I ignore it and go back to what I'm doing.

"Malik, if you don't come out with me I will castrate you and hang your balls on tinker bell's door. She'll be happy that she has two more for her shoes," he threatens.

"Kinky," I joke, and set down the papers. "What are you going to do next?"

"I-"

"Don't answer that," I stop him, knowing he'll actually answer and in full detail. "I'll come."

"Hell yeah, you will. We're going in the Rolls Royce."

"Of course we are," I mutter. He's in love with the thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they placed him on 'My Strange Addictions.' We walk out of our building with Talon begging me to let him drive. I toss my keys to him and get into the passenger side.

"Where to boss?"

"Ah, it isn't master? Is the kinky stuff over?" I continue to mess with him. He looks utterly disgusted which cracks me up to the ends. Talon grumbles his distaste in my words while backing out of our driveway. "Seriously, let's go to Intoxicator."

He side-eyes me.

"That club did catch your interest, didn't it?"

"You can say that," I admit, though my attention is focused on the scenery passing by. Talon hums and turns left instead. I tune him out as my mind drifts back to my first night there. It was a fucking disaster. But I saw her. Her who I don't know but am anxious to find out. She looked at me as if she saw through me. Through my desires. And I want her to act on what she saw. Fuck she could tame me. One look and I'll be on my knees awaiting her instruction.

It's what I so badly want.

"Fuck," I groan, leaning my head back against the seat.

"Don't empty your dick out on the seats. One more turn and we're there," Talon muses. He's never seen me like this before, so it must be a sight to see. I'll never live it down.

"Fuck off," I say, glancing down to see I'm already excited. Painfully exited and hard. I stare back out of the window for a second time to see the club in sight. Eagerness floods my body, my limbs almost moving to jump out of the car and search for the alluring woman.

Talon parks in the same spot as last time, but it's me who gets out first. I waste no time and walk up to the same security guard who watches the door from the outside. Talon trails behind me, matching my pace. We do our usual nodding exchange and then we're in. The air is filled with smoke that drifts its way into my body. It gives me an instant high.

"No distractions?" I ask, Talon, not wanting a repeat of last time.

"None."

"Good." And then we're separated.

My body carries itself to the bar and into a comfortable stool. There's a different bartender who looks ready to make my drink. New guy, huh?

"Make something easy. And start a tab."

He just nods and hurries to pour a drink into a short glass. He types onto a pad- no doubt starting the tab I told him to make. My drink gets slid across the counter and I easily grab it. The brown liquid taunts me to down it in one go, but I refrain. Let's make this enjoyable. I move my cup in a slow, circle motion making my drink swish. I place it up to my lips and take a long sip.

I feel a presence appear beside me and a small, cold hand touching my hand. Their nails barely press into my skin, yet it sends tingles and emotion throughout my body. I lower my cup and from the corner of my eye I see who it is. Her. Before I can think about turning my head to face her, she leans closer and blows her cold, minty breath onto my ear. My ears have never been sensitive but I can't help the second shiver that runs through me. My lips part from the small amount of pleasure I felt.

"I should punish you," she whispers to me.

Please.

"Why?" I ask instead.

"You made me wait day after day for you. I searched for your touchable body, yet you were nowhere to be found."

"I-"

"Quiet," she interrupts. "any excuse you have doesn't matter. You're here now and you're mine. You weren't thinking about taking another woman to bed, were you?"

My mouth dries at the tone of her voice and the words that fall freely from her lips. The lips that I want wrapped around me while she restricts me from touching her or myself.

"Were you?" she asks again, her other hand gripping my chin.

"No," I say, but it comes out like a gasp. She lets go of my chin, one hand still placed on top of mine. Her body stays close to mine. I feel as if she's taking all of my oxygen for herself and leaving me breathless,

"Good," she murmurs. "I don't do well when people touch what's mine."

I harden.

"Hard from a few words? It's pathetic," she says in a voice that only I can hear. "You want to touch yourself? Get off to me. Hm?"

I turn my head and look her in her eyes.

"I want you to touch me."

"Me?" she says, taunting me.

I just nod.

"I don't know..." she pretends to think.

"Please. I want you to," I almost whine.

My pants were getting tighter as I got harder and I know that the only solution is for her to touch me. Pleasure me. Praise me. Own me. She keeps her dominant gaze on me before her eyes become lidded and she leans in closer.

"I like it when you beg," she murmurs against my ear. "One more time, and I guarantee I'll reward you, darling."

"Please. It can only be you."

"God, those words," she moans into my ear. "Up. Follow me."

And I do.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
hiiiii. i didn't wanna make the chapter too long so cliffhanger.. 👀

what are you guys thinking?
how do you like this side of Ziya?

QOTD: Favorite color?
mine is blue & purple 💙💜

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Vote, Comment, Share, Follow!
For further updates check out my instagram: @ zwritesss :)

Talk later my luvs ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 364 5
The introverted and shy Elliot, known as Elli to his family and friends has always wanted someone to love and take care of him. As the son of the mos...
233K 4.9K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
14.1K 353 13
You knew you'd never be Flip Zimmerman's girl. But, you always found a way to crawl back to your co-worker. After many late-night romps in the hay, y...
101K 3.2K 39
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...