Forbidden Desire

By shree_storyteller

Betrayal indeed hurts the most. But can anyone ever justify it? How cruel it sounds to even take side of som... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
Trailer
CH 1 || Craving To be Found
CH 2 || Holding Tight For The New Venture
CH 3 || Last Thread Of Hope
CH 4 || The Night Of Supreme Anguish
CH 5 || Premium Quarry
CH 6 || The Interview
CH 7 || Sealed Promise
CH 8 || His Burning Desire
CH 9 || Modern Alice In Wonderland
CH 10 || The God And The Forbidden Woman
CH 11 || The Man From The Sinful Night
CH 12 || The Face Off
CH 13 || Insidious Menace
CH 14 || Skedaddling The Vicious Devil
CH 15 || Game Of Vengeance
CH 16 || Inception Of The Party Night
CH 17 || Need Of A Monumental Step
CH 18 || Trapped For Eternity
CH 20 || From Threat To Ultimate Peace
CH 21 || Calamitous Battle Vs Forbidden Emotions
CH 22 || The Betrayal
CH 23 || A Monster
CH 24 || The Curses
CH 25 || The Vow Of The New Beginning
CH 26 || The Anchor
CH 27 || The Traitor
CH 28 || The Venator
CH 29 || The Mighty Deal
CH 30 || In The Arms Of Her Love
CH 31 || The Egregious Crime
CH 32 || The Beast On Loose
CH 33 || Two Can Play The Game
CH 34 || Fighting The Fate
CH 35 || The Tempest And The Quietness
CH 36 || The Feeling Of Spurnness
CH 37 || Surprise Or A Whammy
CH 38 || The Unlooked For Encounter
CH 39 || Forbidden Desires
Epilogue

CH 19 || Colossal Ruination On The Way

3.5K 180 14
By shree_storyteller

Aditi

******

I felt at sea about what to wear to work. Even my comfy-cozy clothes appeared bland to me. I wanted to wear something simple yet classy and attractive.

'Was it too much to ask?' I spoke up gazing at my closet filled with clothes.

'Of Course.' My inner-self shut me out with her response. One moron she was. I knew she was me only but I was turning into a demented being because of one man. It's not like the day was special, yet I was looking for a dress as if I was to go on a date.

I pulled out a magenta coloured dress but it was too much for a normal office day. Then came a gown.

'Aghhh, my hands have gone mad too.' I muttered. I ruined my closet by trying to find one simple formal attire. It was a terrible and tedious job. The blame landed upon my heart and my mind who was not fighting but were in sync. They knew the reason why I was acting like an inane teenager.

The only solution that moment I could think of was Naisha. I used to be the stylist for my besties and for me, it was, of course, Naisha. Thank heavens that she picked up at the first ring itself.

"Hello, Naisha, I need your help." I didn't even wait for her to speak up.

"Calm down, Ady, what help do you need?" She said in her hoarse tone. I could sense she was sleepy and drunk. I recalled that she was out with her old friends yesternight.

"I don't know what to wear."

"Is there any special occasion?" I was yet to speak when she interrupted, "Wait! Let me guess. Vidyut is taking you out on a date, right?"

Vidyut didn't even come home after faking a promise to take me out. He did come in the evening when Aahir was there too but after he left there was no news of him. Neither he called nor picked me. I only received a text from him notifying me that he was busy with work.

He and his work were two inseparable partners.

"Um..No, I need it for my office," I replied to her.

"Okay, if you say so. Show me your closet." I video called her before I showed her my disarrayed closet.

"That's one messy closet." I knew it was. She instructed me to keep the phone at a distance and try out the dresses she would choose.

"Pick that blue one." I picked it up and displayed it to her.

"No, it's not good. Take that white one." The white one was good but I was somehow still not satisfied.

"It's not okay as well." She wasn't content either.

"What's that?" She pointed at the black dress hung on the hanger at the extreme end. I pulled it out and found it cute. I had bought it after college got over but hadn't worn it recently.

"It's perfect. Wear this. Style it with one of your leather belts and then you are done." Everything was appreciable about that attire. It was stylish, plushy, formal too but was too short.

"It's short."

"So what? It's classy, elegant, and sexy. Moreover, since when did you care about the length of the dresses?"

Since I started to work with L.I.E.R. If only I could answer her. L.I.E.R wasn't an issue but I was conscious because of someone L.I.E.R belonged to.

"Wear this, please, please, please..." Her plea was a go-ahead. Besides, I didn't have anything else that I could bring to my notice at that moment.

"Okay." I found it apt too. It was beautiful. Earlier, I used to think of Vidyut before choosing any dress but not anymore.

It was a black dress that could be used as a coat too that reached to my thighs only. I winded up a black Gucci leather belt around my waist that complimented my look. I plumped for a pair of black ballerinas as my hurt ankles from the party night didn't permit me to wear any heels.

After getting ready, I stared at my reflection for one last time. I looked comparatively better than the other days, that's what made me a bundle of nerves. Still, the excitement to be noticed by someone graced me with confidence. I smiled at my reflection before letting my hair open and headed out of the room. I was running out of time so I thought to grab an apple real quick but the moment my eyes laid upon Vidyut at the dining table I didn't have the heart to go there.

Vidyut wasn't in his work clothes, instead was wearing casual wear. He had bags around his eyes and I didn't even feel stressed about it.

I had turned on my heels to leave when I heard, "Aditi, breakfast?" I faced him and found him expecting me to stay.

"I am getting late." I kept my reply terse.

"You won't get late. I will drop you. But don't leave the breakfast at least." I glanced at my watch and realized I didn't have a single second to spare. Vidyut walked to me, convincing me through his words, how skipping meals was bad for my health.

"I can't," I said in reply. He put his palm over my cheek and questioned, "Are you still upset?"

His touch disgusted me. I was no saint but he wasn't either.

"No."

Vidyut eyed my lips and then at my eyes. He was to kiss me. I clutched my dress tighter and all the past humiliations aroused. I moved back and said, "I need to go. I don't wanna be late."

He seemed hurt but his expression didn't constrict my heart. I didn't feel anything.

"How about a date night?" He had asked the same the previous day and then backed out like last time. Not that I would have gone with him, but he still didn't keep his promise.

"I...I don't think so. I might have to work till late hours." Before he could suggest an alternative I hurriedly walked out of the house. I was stunned at the guts of him to be guiltless after betraying me. He hid about my father deteriorating condition and was acting as if it was normal. And after all that Louis's fiasco, there was no point we were getting back on good terms.

I reached the office on time thankfully. Rick smiled at me before I headed towards the elevator. I eyed the forbidden lift again, smiling coyishly. I had been there so I gave a smug smile to the guard who frowned at me.

It was childish of me but fun too. After covering the distance of fifty floors which were too much and hectic I finally reached. Tired, I walked out.

"Hey." Arvik was enthusiastic even at that hour whom I met near the elevator.

"Hi." I had a surly expression all because I had to travel extra.

"What's wrong?"

"Why did he choose floor fifty out of every floor, just why? It's so tiresome."I whined. It was more than exhausting. How could he expect his employees to be punctual who had offices on upper floors?

"Why don't you ask him?"

"He plays in riddles. He won't answer." Arvik chuckled before he patted my head and said, "By the way, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks," I muttered and smiled at him. The first compliment of the day and I felt great. While Arvik went in the lift I left for my cabin. Pre-emptively, I waited for Aahir to announce that he wanted me in his cabin but didn't hear him. He didn't call me.

'Should I go and report him myself?' I thought but then slapped my forehead for a doltish idea.

'No, why would I do that?' I didn't go to his cabin and waited for him to assign my tasks.

I received the work by mail. I had to prepare some articles about his personal life and had to publish them on his official social media handles. He had finally come out in public so the media was creating chaos to interview him. He needed me to converse with the senior editor of PVC News for the same.

I felt disappointed when I didn't see him for a long time. He didn't say anything except assigning me my work. I was dressed up for nothing.

'Wait! I dressed up for myself and not him.' I muttered.

'Keep Lying. It won't change the fact.' said my inner-self. I ignored her completely.

It was a terrible day, worse than the previous one as the hefty workload kept me busy.

It was lunchtime and I had to go with Eva when an email popped up. It asserted I had two meetings back to back, one with the marketing department and the other with the PR team. My heart sank because of two reasons. Firstly, I didn't have breakfast and now would even have to skip lunch. Secondly, I didn't want Louis to be in the meeting. I didn't know whether he would even be there after all the mess at the party.

The first meeting was to be led by the marketing team head and then the second one by me. I had to present my proposals of what would be communicated to the media regarding the newly launched product. Aahir's name was on the guest list too but he wasn't in his cabin. I had peeped into his cabin like a teenager who was dying to get a glimpse of her crush.

Whether he was busy or wasn't present in the office wasn't known to me.

After I informed Eva of my meeting I picked up the required stuff and headed to the conference room on the floor thirty-second.

It was another hectic trip of the day.

As I stepped into the conference room the Marketing Team was already present there except Louis. Instead of him, it was Mila, assistant marketing director.

I greeted them all before I took my seat. I was glancing at the empty head chair in between when I heard Arvik, "Aahir is occupied somewhere."

I nodded at him, oblivious whether he would even arrive for the second meeting. Mila was preparing for the presentation when I heard the two staff whispering to each other.

"Did you hear, Louis Sir was reported to the cops this morning?"

"Why?"

"I don't know much but I have heard he was a whistleblower."

"He was always a piece of shit. Glad he got caught." 

He was garbage I had known from the first glimpse itself but was unmindful he was the same for everybody.

"Guys, focus on the meeting." Arvik's voice was stern but he had a smile on his face.

"Ah, sorry," They said.

Mila proceeded with the meeting. It wasn't mandatory for me to be present there and I wondered what was the need. I was gloomy as I couldn't have food. Furthermore, I didn't want to be ill again.

After the first meeting ended I started with the second one when the PR team had arrived.

I carried on with the meeting about reports to be published for the product and was in between replying to the queries and taking suggestions. While I was looking at the slide, making everyone cognizant of the new tagline I came up with the door to the cabin opened.

I could hear the footsteps loud and clear. The striking fragrance of the cologne enmeshed me again.

Aahir was there.

I didn't look up at him but I knew he was watching me. I had ceased in mid while my eyes glued to the screen on which the light of the projector was falling. He started taking steps toward me.

I could hear my heartbeats booming.

Aahir's arm brushed over mine when he walked to his chair. He could have clearly chosen an alternate path, the shortest one but he didn't.

Walking ahead, he took a seat. My Heartbeats were frantic and my throat went dry. I didn't know what to say then. I was stuck. I was praying to not be embarrassed again. As luck would have it, Arvik spoke," I think this was enough, Aditi. This was apt."

"How about you Richard? Please present us with your version of the reports." Richard got off his seat and came to my spot.

I was steadily walking to Aahir, whose eyes intently set on me, my whole form.

I carefully sat on the seat with a ragged heartbeat. Thanks to a certain someone whose eyes were fixated on me. No one noticed how he was staring at me, as if he would pounce on me then.

I kept tucking the loose strands and pulling them out like a peculiar kid.

'Please look away.' I could only mutter that in my mind. Saying that in front of him needed spunk and I lacked it then.

I met his gaze and was hypnotized. His eyes turned darker. His hands, those that had pleasured me, rested on the table. I bit my lip feeling the warmness in my core. I was hot all of a sudden.

I remembered how my hands were in his hair, tangling them. His lips that had loved my skin.

Oh how desperately I wanted him to kiss me.

I gulped before averting my gaze. I clenched my thighs. It seemed I was entirely naked in front of him even when I had my clothes on. The flashes of a day before sprinted in front of me.

"The meeting is adjourned." Suddenly, his pacific voice reached to us that somehow seemed minacious to me. Stupefied when I looked at him, his eyes were on me already.

"What? But the..." Richard was to interrupt but one look from Aahir and he was shut. Arvik and the others picked up their stuff and were moving out. I glared at Aahir for snatching my lunchtime for nothing while the side of his lips curved.

He fucking smirked at me.

I was the last to leave and all he said was one word to halt my steps, "Stay."

Without turning back, I was at my place awaiting his move. In a flash, I was pressed to the wall beside the door. The stuff from my hands fell by his act. His hands trapped me in. My chest heaving up and down while my lashes fluttered. The door was closed with a thud.

"Trying to tease me, Mio Prezioso?" He said, leering at me from top to bottom. That meant he had noticed me, my attire. I was struggling to be out of the invisible cage but his leg pressed between my legs touching my exposed thighs, that transmitted shivers to every nerve, every cell, shaking me.

Brushing his thumb on my lower lips he whispered, "Just because I didn't say anything yet, doesn't mean I won't ever claim you in front of others."

What did he mean?

"Make one thing clear, you are mine, entirely." He parted my lips before pushing his thumb finger inside my mouth. Involuntarily I sucked it.

He was capable of making me do things I didn't even know I would ever do.

"Either you submit yourself or I would compel you to." He pressed his bulge on me that had me gaped. Blood rushed throughout my body, to the core, to the fingertips. I moaned slightly at the contact. Taking advantage of the chance he captured my lips. The kiss was frenetic. I wrapped my hands around his neck while our lips indulged with each other. My core was pulsating because of the way his dick was pressed to my lower abdomen. Putting one hand behind my neck Aahir tilted my neck to deepen the kiss and the one worked on my belt which was soon resting on the floor. Not only the belt, even my dress I had taken the effort to choose, laid with it the next, making me shiver. With his hand under one of my thighs, he pulled one of my legs up, pressing himself more to me if it was even possible.

It was torture, to my throbbing core. Everything was extremely sensational, forcing me to yearn for more. When we pulled back from the kiss I took his name in a hushed tone, "Aahir..."

"You have no fucking idea what you do to me." He said tracing his lips on my earlobe. His lips cascaded from the side, below the earlobe to my neck. It went down and down and down till it was on my cleavage. His lips sucked my cleavage and in the flick of his finger, my bra was undone. He was a pro. Wrapping my legs around his waist the back of my head latched on the wall while his lips positioned on my boobs. He continued licking the nipples, pulling them with his teeth now and then.

"Shit!" With one holding me firm, his other hand was pressing my left boob, rubbing his thumb on the nipple. Not one but my body was overpowered with innumerous sensations all at once. The pleasure then seemed euphoric. My breathing was going berserk and it was difficult for me not to moan again and again.

I had completely forgotten about my surroundings.

"Aahhh..."

Aahir placed me on the conference table as if I was some dish and hovered over me. I was kissed by the beast. The kiss was so hungry that I failed to match his pace. He had full control over me. My hands were tied over my head by something and he didn't even give me a chance to question.

He had drowned me already in so much pleasure that my every sense was being paralyzed one by one.

"sono affamato."

"Avrò tutti i gusti di te" Leaving a trail of kisses from my stomach to my navel he stopped on my core.

"Oh Fuck!" I screamed when he kissed my mound on the plain silky material. My underwear was taken off in a hurry. Aahir wasn't gentle. He wasn't either before but then never had that urgent as well.

I could feel the liquid dripping and his eyes glistened with lust.

"Deliziosa" He murmured before gliding his tongue down from top to bottom on my slit. I quivered and he held me firm with his hands on either of my thighs.

"Ti mangerò finché non mi pregherai di smettere"

"E indovina un po', non mi fermerò nemmeno allora"

I was unconscious of what it meant but was certain it was menacing, something dangerous. I could perceive that by the look in his eyes. He hooked my legs around his neck before letting his tongue do the job on my convulsing pussy.

With another stroke, I cried in ecstasy.

Damn! That Felt heaven.

His lips sucked the juices, nibbling my clit in between. It seemed he was having his scrumptious feast. I felt great, being eaten out by him.

"Fuck, yes...yes.." I wanted more. His strokes were magical, sending electric shocks, the pleasant one.

"Aahhh...." His tongue was doing Zumba on my clit. As if it was not enough, he slid one finger inside, causing me to scream.

"Fuckkkk..."

"Aahir..." My hands were tied and I was helpless. I couldn't grip anything. My toes curled when the sensation kept on escalating. His tongue skated up and down faster and faster on my clit. My eyes rolled inwards. With one finger inside of me, he kept on finger fucking me, eating the life out of me.

My back arched when his hand groped my breast and my thumb rubbed over my nipple bud.

"Aahhh...Ummm.." My tears trickled down, those were of bliss. It felt expeditiously great that I forgot I was in the office. I was being relished and damn that feeling had me craved for more of what I was receiving.

"Faster..." I breathed, coercing him to carry on like a demon. The pace of his finger gradually surged and so did his tongue.

I was at the edge, close to my orgasm.

"Yeah...yeah..yeah..." I needed to make his hair a tangled mess but was tied down. He ate my pussy out vehemently.

"Aaaaaa..."

"Aahirrrr..."

"Ummm...Aahir, please..."

I cried, my breathing was a mess and so was my entire form. It was too much for me to take. I needed to cum desperately.

"Please..." With his fast-paced tongue on my clit and finger in my hole I had my release. My body went into spasms but Aahir didn't stop. He licked every drop, drizzling out.

"Stop, please, please, please....stop." I pleaded in my breathless tone. Everything seemed blurred and my mind was almost numb.

I closed my eyes, trying to catch a breath and when I opened them I found myself on Aahir's lap, clothed. My clothes were on me, and everything was cleaned.

I stared at him in confusion and found lines of fury marred his face.

"You fainted." He said, gritting his teeth. I was frightened of that look. It was the same when he had made me overwork for being late. I was about to get off his lap but he didn't let me and sternly instructed, "non ti muovere"

I was certain it meant something like 'don't move'.

"Gibberish words on the way," I muttered before I pouted. He smiled, a real one at that moment. Previously, it used to have hints of smugness but not then. It was a genuine smile I had seen on his face for the first time that made me feel shy.

"Did you have your breakfast?" He questioned, stroking my hair. My heart fluttered at his gesture. I shook my head, resulting in him leaving a sigh of disappointment.

"Here, have this." A plate of freshly cooked cheese sandwiches was kept on my front. I eyed him and then the food and then him again. I didn't know when he brought it and then I recalled I passed out.

There were too many. When he found me glancing at them in suspicion Aahir queried, "What?"

"All for me?"

"I had mine already on this table only." His words made me red and I looked away. For the second time, I attempted to get off but his muscular arm wrapped around my abdomen.

"Don't Move."

"Am I supposed to eat here?" He nodded curtly. I huffed not having a chance and kept my head on his shoulder, feeling exhausted.

"The others might have heard us."

"The rooms here are soundproof." I was relieved to hear him. That was one of the best things he did to his office. I was lacking the vigour to do anything but I knew he would anyhow make me eat. My hands were yet to pick the food when I found it near my mouth.

Aahir had picked a sandwich and placed it near my mouth. I looked over at him from his shoulder and he gestured for me to eat. He fed me, making my heart skip a beat. After I was done eating the extras on my lips were eaten by him.

He was sending warmth to my heart that was turning cold previously. He wasn't supposed to do that nor I was supposed to let him.

Feeding me he said something that had me turning my head to him real quick.

"You are weak. Take care of your health. Go to the doctor with Naisha before going shopping." I hadn't told him I was to go out with Naisha after office hours. He might have read my expression so replied without me questioning, "Naisha told me. She is close to me."

Aahir fed me all the huge sandwiches even when I refused consistently. He was adamant and denying him was not an alternative, had never been.

"I don't wanna see a doctor," I mumbled when I was done eating mammoth size sandwiches.

"Do not compel me to carry you there." The seriousness and sincerity in his voice scared the shit out of me.

"I will go," I said instantly.

"Good."

Ah! He was one control freak.

******

Naisha dropped the plan of shopping. I was clueless to what Aahir had told her but she was stubborn in not letting me stroll as if I would faint if I did a fun activity. She straight away took me to a doctor and waited for me outside of the hospital. She hated hospitals so there was no way she would step into one.

"How did it go?" She asked when I was back in the car where she was waiting for me.

"As usual, instructions and all. Besides, I have been prescribed a lot of meds."

"That's why I don't like them," she said.

"Same." We laughed and I once again pleaded for her to take me shopping but then she was not easy to deal with. Instead of shopping, she said she would take me to her friend's house where we will have fun activities.

I had to give in at the end.

We were on our way to her friend's house when I decided to ask her the question that had been bugging me since the party night.

"Naisha, can I ask you something?" Glancing at me while driving she counter questioned, "Since when did you need permission? Shoot."

"What relation do Kohlis and Aryas have?" She took a gander at me for a second in a stun.

"Vidyut didn't tell you yet?"

"No."

"How could he? I agree he doesn't like Aahir but still..." Naisha was crestfallen and I was wondering what it was that had left her worried. She took a breath before her revelation hit me like lightning.

"Aahir and Aarav are our brothers."

"What?" I yelled in shock.

"I know it's a shock." She had no idea what that news did to me.

"Aruna Aunty is dad's younger sister. I was in school when dad and aunty argued over something one day. After the fight, aunty broke her ties with him. Her relationship with dad is broken now but not with us. She still loves me and Vidyut."

"So you mean Aahir is my brother-in-law?" My question wasn't going to change her answer but I needed her to lie. I was desperate for that. She nodded tight-lipped.

Holy Fucking Shit!

"Do you know Aahir is five months older than Vidyut? He is the eldest one among all of us." She was narrating the hierarchy of the family and I was busy contemplating over the realizations that were no less a tight slap on my face.

I was romantically involved with my brother-in-law.

There were so many questions that were surfacing. The way Vidyut had mentioned Aryas to me it had seemed he despised Aahir.

"Why does Vidyut hate Aahir if he is his brother?" I had to ask that one.

"I don't know. Things were well between them even when aunty and dad never talked but one day Vidyut came back from school all bruised. He had a terrible fight with Aahir. Since then they are not on talking terms. Vidyut, Aahir, Arvik, and Reyansh were extremely close but something happened that tore them apart. I tried meddling in mid but..."She sighed despairingly. Her words terminated and so was our convo.

I felt cheated not only by Vidyut but Aahir too. But did I even have the right to be disappointed in Aahir? He might have thought that I was aware of his identity.

If it was forbidden whatever I was doing, but the truth made it more filthy. Married to a man, I was sexually attracted to and involved with his brother. It was the gravest sin.

The truth wasn't easy for me to take in. I needed to breathe. Before I could open the window the car came to a halt. Hurriedly, I unbuckled myself and got out of the car. I took deep breaths and found myself standing in front of the familiar mansion, the one that belonged to the masked man, my saviour.

Naisha stepped out of the car and stood beside me.

"What are we doing here?"

"This is my friend's house or you can say brother's." My blood ran cold. I knew who it was. The black eyes of the rescuer could belong to only one. The way he composed me and saved me, the manner he commanded "Breathe" only to make me tranquil was not an ordinary man's deed. Only one was capable of all those. Yet, I wanted to hear it from her mouth. I was about to ask her to clarify when she waved at someone behind my back cheerfully and said, "Aahir, hi..."

Who would have thought the past and present were so correlated still concealed that a journalist will fail to notice the web she was tangled into. The chaos that I was stuck in will only result in colossal ruination I ascertained.

******

TRANSLATIONS:

Mio Prezioso: My Precious

sono affamato: I am hungry

Avrò tutti i gusti di te: I will have all tastes of you

Deliziosa: Delicious

Ti mangerò finché non mi pregherai di smettere: I'll eat you until you beg me to stop

E indovina un po', non mi fermerò nemmeno allora: And guess what, I won't stop then either

non ti muovere: Do Not Move

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 248 40
The last thing Azura expected when she returned home for the summer after her plans go awry is for her to find the man she could never stop lusting o...
59.2K 3.2K 33
She didn't belong to him, and he didn't belong to her. But in that moment they felt everything was as it should be. When the sun rose, they would go...
545K 13.8K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...
124K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...