๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐’, bpwf imagi...

By asvterias

Shuri Udaku x Black!Fem!Reader Riri Williams x Black!Fem!Reader Shuriri x Black!Fem!Reader tumblr account: @a... More

ยฐ โ€ข ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ฑ โ€ข ยฐ
๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ/๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—
โœถ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰: ๐–ฑ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ โœถ
โœถ ๐–ด๐—Œ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ: ๐–ฑ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ โœถ
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ฌ/๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ
โœถ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ: ๐–ฑ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ โœถ
โœถ ๐–ข๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ: ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—’!๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ โœถ

โœถ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐— ๐–จ๐—: ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ด๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž โœถ

2.8K 34 10
By asvterias

*BPWF SPOILERS AHEAD!!!*

Sthandwa Sami (Xhosa) = my love

Warnings: Mentions of Teen Pregnancy, Sexual Innuendos, Threat Mentions, Toxic Relationship between Reader & Jamal

Pairings: Girlfriend!Shuri x Black!Girlfriend!Reader, Mom!Reader x Son!Kayden x Daughter!Karina

Summary: Finally getting her life back on track, Shuri moves to Haiti away from Wakanda to rediscover herself. Maybe, she'll meet a certain someone who adds more spark to her life.

Word Count: 3.2k+

Author's Note: Reader is 23 and she had her kids at 16, making them 7 years old. Kinda dedicated to my fav Shuri writers for giving me this huge inspiration with all of their amazing stories.

■■■■■■■

The mixture of waves harshly crashing against the seashore and seagulls squawking from the skies drowned out Shuri's sniffles as the warm breeze lightly wanders throughout her curls.

After finding out that she was not only a sister but also an aunt, her thoughts on the universe drastically changed once she realized that she wouldn't have to grieve alone. Upon her brother's passing and, currently, her mother's recent passing broke her heart beyond pieces, and it was slowly rendering to its alignment.

Her eyes rested on the bonfire ahead of her, surveying the last bits of her funeral garments that furnished in the fire, transforming into black ashes. Breaking out into a tiny fit of giggles as she wiped away the runaway tears from her face.

All the weight on her shoulders was finally being lifted off and she felt like she can breathe again. Peace had managed to find a way into her heart once again.

Becoming an upcoming Queen was just going to bring back more unwanted stress that she simply just wanted to avoid. Of course, she'll miss Wakanda, it was her homeland but from here on then, Haiti was her new home.

The waves brought her into a quiescent stupor as she admires the view in tranquility and astonishment. The ocean was her new getaway from time to time.

Music faintly played from the west side of the beach which caught Shuri's ears but she didn't pay any mind to it. The symphony gave her a soothing meditation to relaxation as she lets her eyes rest, swaying silently to the upbeat tune.

Being completely absorbed into her own world, the princess didn't register when a shadow halted before her. However, when you gently tapped on her shoulder, it brought her out of a trance.

"Hey, you okay, you look like you've been through hell." You softly speak, bending down slightly to the black woman.

Shaking her head in reassurance as a light-hearted chuckle erupts from her. "Trust me, you have no idea." Shuri was finally healing and a stranger being sympathetic toward her wasn't going to help. The stranger was only being kind to her and the princess shouldn't chastise her for basic human decency.

She raised her head to look up at you, plastering on a charming smile, squinting her eyes a bit. "If it's not a problem, I kinda wanna be alone right now." Obligated to end the conversation with you, she spoke very dismissively, hoping you would take the hint and leave her be.

"Right, sorry for disturbing you." You brushed her off with a firm head nod and got up to leave. But before you left, you stopped mid-track turning back towards her, "I'm over there," pointing towards a horde of young kids, who seems to be playing numerous activities as her eyesight follows your finger.

"In case you wanted to chat. It looks like you need a friend." You advised her before taking your leave.

As Shuri watches your figure in the distance become smaller, her lips transform into a tiny smile at the thought of your sincere words to her, despite never acknowledging her before. This was the kindest that a stranger had ever been so nice to her and she treasured it.

Shuri didn't know you but you did know her. You were a close friend of Nakia and when T'Challa was around, the couple trusted you enough to tell you about the royal family and its members.

The princess was everything that you expected. Nothing more and absolutely nothing less. She was exceptionally stunning, both facial features and body physique, and that accent was....just so sexy.

When your body frame disappeared into the crowd of children, Shuri pondered on your kind suggestion, it was deemed healthy to create new friendships, so why not give it a shot?

Contemplating her decision, if she stayed alone it was eventually going to become tedious, and besides, you were allegedly interesting enough to spark up another conversation with.

Getting up from the log and dusting herself off, she strolled towards the west side of the beach to be met with a group of eager kids.

Shuri realized that you were nowhere to be seen and unknowingly a frown etched upon her face. A few children gathered around Shuri, curious about the newcomer's whereabouts.

Amongst the children stood her nephew, Toussaint, and his vibrant smile catches onto his aunt's. He swiftly ran up to her, tugging onto her hand and dragging her towards a cool shaded area. Without saying anything else, Touissant left the two to talk in private.

"I didn't think that you would have taken up on my offer." You persisted, chewing on the last of your watermelon.

"Well, I gave you the benefit of the doubt." She chuckles lightly before pointing at the free chair, her eyebrows mildly arched. "Can I sit here?" You nodded, allowing her to sit on the lounge chair next to you. Once, she had planted herself in the chair, a cold icy pina colada was handed to her.

Taking the cold drink with a soft chuckle and radiant smile,
"Cheers." You delicately clinked your glasses together and began drinking the sweet cold cocktail.

"I'm Shuri." She introduced herself.

"And I'm [name]." You greeted the girl beside you with a small grin. Soon enough, with you being an easy listener, Shuri gained the confidence to resume the conversation.

Toussaint had finished preparing a necklace for his new aunt and wanted to give her a welcome-home gift.

The neck jewelry consisted of shells with different varieties of shapes, colors, and sizes which were strung along by a thin piece of silver thread.

He got up from the table and ran towards his mother who was supervising the other children alongside a few other adults. "Hey, mama, can I give this to aunt Shuri? I made it just for her." With a crooked smile, he dangled the handmade necklace in front of Nakia's face.

"Of course, my son." They headed to the secluded area where you and Shuri were currently occupying.

Nakia stopped her son with a halt of her hand. "Wait until later, your aunt appears to be busy at the moment." The young boy follows his mother's perception, landing on you and Shuri giggling at one of her jokes while snacking on daiquiris and watermelon.

The two seemed to be deeply engrossed in their conversation, simultaneously having inquiries for the other, recalling funny memories and whatnots.

It was only when Shuri removed her eyes from you, she spotted the young black boy staring intensely back at the duo. The princess beckoned her relative over with a vibrant grin and the boy staggers over to the two of you.

"Do you seem to be having a good time, aunty?" He asked his aunt, switching his eyesight between the two women in front of him, yearning to see who would reply first.

Locking her doe chestnut eyes adoringly reflecting on you, "I'm having a splendid time, to be exact." Shuri beamed at her nephew who was mirroring a smile as well.

Nakia's voice broke the calm atmosphere as she shouted at her son. "Toussaint, I told you to leave your aunt alone." Upon hearing his mother's outburst, he slightly winced at the tone and began to rush off but, briefly, he stopped turning back around and tossed the necklace to Shuri to catch before sprinting off into the sea.

Both of you laugh at the boy's antics, observing how well he blended in with the young children who were having a blast in the shallow water.

Adventurous and intelligent at a young age were definitely Shuri's characteristics.

Maybe, moving to Haiti was the smartest thing that she'd ever done. Not that she's admitting that tiny detail to anyone. Needless to say, T'Challa described Haiti as a home away from home, and he couldn't have been more correct, the nostalgia was similar. The culture, food, and beliefs were all spectacular and unique.

Deep in thought, Shuri observed your mouth, drowning out your voice causing it to become unintelligible.

"Did you hear what I said, Shuri?" Bewildered by your sudden realization of her stupor and she quickly regains her composure trying to conceal her embarrassment after being caught. "Yeah, [name], I'm fine. What were you saying?"

You hum a smile as you finished your sentence and Shuri attentively complies, her countenance shows that she's genuinely interested in whatever comes out of your mouth.

Yeah, the princess could surely get used to interacting with the alluring woman before her.

■■■■■■■

That was 7 ½ months ago and your friendship with the princess became stronger and more open. Even brought up the topic of your teen pregnancy nevertheless, Shuri accepted your rough teen years and even met the young ones.

Later on, the friendship developed into something better. Quite frankly, a romantic relationship in which, at the time, Shuri needed a friend, and you were exactly that to her but after spending hardcore intimacy with you, she knew that she had to make you hers.

Although you two were practically adults, you made Shuri promise to keep your relationship a secret from your children. It wasn't for the wrong reasons at all. You deeply loved Shuri and wouldn't want her to make her feel remorse for meeting you.

She was your sweet adoring girlfriend. Of course, you wanted to share that with your kids.

It's just that...you're worried that your twins are going to take it the wrong way. To say that you despised their father was a massive understatement, he disappeared when you told him and popped out of nowhere during their 1st birthday. Since you didn't want to be viewed as the bad mother by your kids, you allowed Jamal to meet his kids.

Regardless of that matter at bay, you were at Nakia's house in Shuri's room doing some extracurricular activities. Nakia and Toussaint were out running errands and Shuri decided to seize the opportunity to an empty home, your girlfriend was always a brilliant one.

"You are truly breathtaking, my love." Shuri pants, her head hitting the pillow as she slowly tries to regain her composure as beads of sweat cascade down her forehead. "And that was– how did you manage to even form that position?" For once in her life, she was puzzled. The smartest woman alive was clueless for the first time and science couldn't have given her a reliable answer.

You smiled, snuggling farther into her warm embrace. "I took gymnastics since I was five, so it sticks with me." Placing your head onto her chest as her fingers weaved through your knotless braids, content with you being closely in her arms.

"Ahhh..." The princess hums appreciatively. "My love, do you think that we have enough time to cuddle?" She questioned you, her eyes planted downward at you.

Looking up towards your sweet girlfriend, who has plastered on a cheeky smile, waiting for a response. "You're in charge, aren't you? Why don't you tell me?" You smirked, and the lustful banter became unreleased, as you sultry moved from her waist and upward to her face.

You did know how to drive her crazy and, trust me, she loves it.

Raising her eyebrows in the query as she leaned in, her lips sweetly passionately greeted yours, just soft-hearted adoration, leaving zero space for hot pulsating desire.

Just then, your phone rang interrupting your fervent makeout, causing Shuri to groan into the crook of your neck. "Just ignore it, sweetheart." So you did and Shuri's lips were back on yours without hesitation. Her hands were everywhere as they picked you up and adjusted you on her lap, the kiss becoming ravenous by the minute.

Even if you wanted to answer the call, your girlfriend was persistent about having you in her arms tonight, and how could you refuse that great opportunity?

Humming along to a random melody as you raked your fingers through her luxurious curls as your girlfriend listened intently to your heartbeat. These were the times that Shuri wish she could never stop if she ever had the power, just to freeze time and stay in the moment.

Your phone chirping up a message ruined the calmful aura, as you leaned over to grab your phone from the nightstand and read over the message. But glorious moments must always come to an end, don't they all?

"That's my sister, I have to go." You frowned, irritated at your shortened quality time with her. Your girlfriend lets out a sigh of defeat as she begrudgingly removes herself from your loving embrace, watching you bounce off the bed and towards the mirror.

Soon enough, two arms slid sneakily around your waist and a chin is placed on your shoulder causing your frown to disperse into a warm smile of admiration for the girl in the mirror.

She knows your every weakness, and you knew hers. You two were a match made in heaven and Shuri wants everyone to know it as well.

"C'mon sthandwa sami, just stay for a little longer." She persuades, littering your neck with wet kisses as her maze of curls tickles your cheeks. She knew damn well that neck kisses were your soft spot, but, surprisingly, you were stronger today and denied her advances, no matter how sexy and tempting they were.

"My sister has her date tonight so she can't watch the kids, I'm sorry, baby." You apologized, connecting her saddened eyes with your sorrowful beady ones, seeing her lips detached from your soft brown skin as her electrifying touch vanishes.

You had hardly seen your lover for the past few weeks due to your nosy ex always surprisingly showing on your doorstep with the same old excuse:

"I'm here for Kayden and Karina."

It was a douchebag move, to be honest, using your children as an excuse to regain empathy with old lovers, could he be more pathetic?

Shuri was aware of Jamal's advances on you and jealousy would consume her entire being, constantly she tried to hide it but you knew that the princess wasn't a good liar at all.

Luckily, your girlfriend wasn't a grudge holder and you would often reward her for being so grateful, which resulted in you between her thighs. In her opinion, she would rather give than receive, just to remind you daily, who you belonged to, so it's a win-win either way.

"Of course, dearest, I mustn't stop you." Her playful facade seemingly disappears as her fingers gently brush across your ebony skin whilst tucking a few braids that were in her way. Reassuringly, her fingers began to re-hook your bra.

Once the last hook was completed, she manages eye contact with you in the mirror as the curves of her lips tug into a mischievous smile, her head tilting to the right slightly. "Although you seemed to be forgetting something."

What was your girlfriend up to now?

Turning your head towards her, confused and curious as to what you could be supposedly missing. Your phone was in your purse, you weren't wearing any of her belongings as of right now. Unless she probably meant the kimoyo beads that she gifted you on your fifth date. "Darling, what could I possibly for–" In an instant, her lips were on yours as her hand softly caresses your face, a smile crept upon her face once she realized that she had you trapped.

"Hayi, mntwana wam. uyayazi nyani indlela yokundimangalisa." ( "Damn, baby. You really know how to take me by surprise." ) You spoke in between kisses, keeping the connection of your lips together.

Towering down over you as a smirk taunts her lips, "Seems like you've been learning your Xhosa a lot, didn't you dearest?"

Her lips lingered on yours as you released a shaky breath and she pulls away with a satisfied grin, "Now you have everything." Sauntering away from you, she tosses your shirt and jumps back on the bed.

That little tease surely likes to play the long game.

You focused your attention back on getting dressed before Shuri came up with any more ideas into seducing you to spend the night.

Your girlfriend was unusually quiet for the remainder of the night, fully aware that Shuri would talk whenever she had any given chance. By the time you were leaving, she shuffled awkwardly on her bed. "Do you think that I can meet your children anytime soon?" She hesitantly asked, her tone implying that she ruminated on this question for a couple of weeks, if so, maybe even months. "Like us as a couple since they only know me as your friend."

Her question left you perplexed, it was an out-of-the-blue kind of question. You never discussed your kids that much with Shuri, so what was with the sudden question? Shuri was never the kind to beat around the bush, always out with the cold direct honesty, so you assumed that you'd be accustomed to her sharp mouth.

It was certainly a big step in your relationship and Shuri wanted to experience it, already envisioning creating a family with you.

Your children were the proportion so she just needed your confirmation, and she was determined on getting your permission.

The colossal extent of silence gave her the wrong indication as she hurriedly got up from the bed, rushed towards you, and held her hands in yours. "Just ignore what I said. I realized that I was overstepping boundaries and didn't want to make things more awkward." It was frequent for Shuri to morph from cute into nervous in a matter of seconds, mainly you being the purpose.

Oh, there were numerous times when Shuri would unintentionally freeze up and become a flustering mess because of you, but that's a story for another day.

You insisted, squeezing her knuckles tenderly as her beautiful eyes poured deeply into yours. "How about tomorrow night? We have dinner at my house, I'll cook them their favorite and we break it down to them gently."

"Really?" Her eyes glistened with passion. You've both been open in the relationship, expressing your love for one another, making it seemingly easy to understand each other.

"Hell yeah." You grinned at your lovesick girlfriend. "I've been meaning to talk about telling my kids about our relationship but I couldn't just find the right time." In fact, you were beyond ecstatic, that Shuri was comfortable enough to discuss your kids about your dating status.

Besides what could go wrong? Your charismatic girlfriend and your two loving kids stuck in the same room – well...in the same house, if we're being technical. Will it be a waiting disaster or a winning success? Only tomorrow will tell, and, god, you only hope that it all goes according to plan.

© letitiaslcverr, 2022. please do not plagiarize any of my works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 18 6
๐€ ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ (๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง) ๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ โšข Enjoy for the s...
260K 11.1K 56
โ› is this the start of something wonderful and new? or one more dream that I cannot make true. โœ A story in which a star and an ocean shar...
5.1K 77 11
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง, ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ซ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แถœแถœแตƒหขโฑแต’โฟแตƒหก แตˆสณแตƒแตแตƒ!! แฐ”แฐ”แฐ”แฐ” sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s sแด›แด€ส€ส€ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด...
11.3K 423 51
Shuri moves to Infinity Willow Grove so she can experience an American college experience before taking her Panther duties seriously. No one knows wh...