Night's Love

By LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 15

1.4K 67 3
By LifeAsBog

I don't feel like writing tension warnings anymore, so just read at your own risk teehee. Thanks for understanding. <3
------

"Let's move in together."

The words that spew from your mouth shock your three boys, but flutters the hearts of the other four. Jungkook pulls on your shirt, getting you to look at him. With concern, he stares into your eyes, looking for reasoning. You softly smile at him, look away, and say, "I have to get used to having soulmates, and I think this is the best way. I was only concerned about leaving my best friend, Yuqi, behind, but she would want this for me. I want to make you all happy, and of course I want to be happy too, and I think that this would finally help me get there." You look down, finishing your feelings.

Yoongi smiles softly at you, knowing that you finally searched for what was in your heart. You feel him looking your way, so you meet his gaze to send a 'thank you'. He nods once, understanding.

"So...when do we start looking for a place? And how will we get the money?" You ask. 

They all look at you and smile. "Don't worry about the money, we have enough for anything." Namjoon replies. Your eyebrows scrunch together, not knowing how they have so much money. You have college debt. 

They drop the topic of costs and Taehyung says, "Why don't we look now for a bit before it gets too dark." Everyone agrees and scoots closer to him, looking at his phone.

He scrolls through 'Yillow', the house-finding-app. If someone spoke up and said something about a house, he would click on it and check it out. He saved a few of the houses to his account, marking the dates for open houses. Now, however, it was time to go back to your end of the city. You feel a trace of sadness in your heart, already missing your soulmates who are right in front of your eyes. Walking slowly, you all head to your cars. You and your three boys say goodbye to them as the other half enters their car.

The ride home is filled with questions and opinions. Things like, "Do you think we will all get along? How long will moving in take? Y/n, are you sure about this? How will college feel? I already like Jimin a lot. Namjoon seems so intellegent. Seokjin is definitely a softie. Hoseok is such a bright person." Blah blah blah. You can't lie and say that you're not nervous, but you're also excited for the future with these men.

You arrive back to your campus and suddenly feel a twitch in your chest. Your hand quickly holds the spot where you felt it. Shock spreads it way through your body as you calm yourself down. 'What even was that?'  The boys look at you, concern displaying on their features.

"Are you okay? What happened?" You turn to them slowly and just shrug your shoulders while shaking your head.

"She probably 'felt the distance' as they say. Y'know? The first time you get far away from your soulmates your heart aches. It usually only happens once and because you just put distance between four soulmates, it probably felt quite strong." Yoongi explains. You nod your head as you finally recover from the odd blow.

Hesitating to leave, you just stand by the car. Jungkook looks at you, innocently tilting his head in question. You give a shy smile, breathing out an airy chuckle. Taehyung gives you a look, knowing you are struggling to leave them.

"You know, you can ask to spend the night if you really want to." He teases. Your cheeks turn a hot pink as you wave your hand in dismissal. Genuinely, you think over his offer. Understanding your thoughts, he sticks his hand out for you to take, which you do.

"Wait. Before we go, I'm going to text Yuqi. I hate doing this to her, but I know that this is what she wants me to do." Pulling your phone out, you drop hands with Taehyung who dramatically pouts. You chuckle at him and put your phone away when you're done.

"Oh. Maybe I should go get clothes, and maybe my backpack too? How long will I be there?" Your words fly out of your mouth, nervously.

Jungkook waves his hand, trying to rid you of your nerves. "Well, it's Friday, so you can stay until Sunday if you want. We have clothes that you can wear, remember? We just went shopping."

"Oh yeah. Wait. They aren't washed though and honestly that's gross to wear them fresh out of the store. And I don't know if I can stay for the whole weekend." You nervously finish. He chuckles at you.

"We have clothes that we would love to see you in. My hoodie, Yoongi's sweatpants, and...well something from Taehyung." He says. You chuckle at seeing Taehyung's offended face.

You play a joke as you say, "It's okay. Before I get changed we can just shower together. It's about even." Jungkook's mouth drops at the unfair trade, but Taehyung runs to you, picking you up bridal style.

"I'll see you at home! We'll be getting a shower, so just drop the clothes off at the door. Thanks!" He yells to the boys. You laugh loudly and slap his arm until he puts you down. He whines as he does and says, "When are your jokes not going to be jokes anymore?" You just shrug your shoulders and head towards their house. Well, they guide you there.

After a 10 minute walk, you arrive at their front door. The house is quite small, but that's expected from any college. They also probably don't expect eight soulmates.

"Wait. Does the college know how many soulmates we have?" You ask. Yoongi shakes his head.

"We didn't tell them because we didn't want news to spread. Technically, this is just for us three." You nod at them, wondering how you could have moved in when they asked you first. Now, it doesn't matter.

Taehyung dramatically swings open the door, presenting their home to you. Well, it's just a normal house, nothing special. The only thing that you notice, is the intense smell of your soulmates. 'This whole soulmate thing makes me feel like a dog with super-senses.'  If you could smell this all the time, you would. It brings you instant joy.

After giving them an impressed reaction, Jungkook decides to take you on a tour. First is the living room, then is the kitchen, Yoongi's room, Taehyung and Jungkook's shared room, and finally the bathroom. After all, it is just a college house.

"I guess we should start packing soon, huh?" Yoongi says. The boys just shrug their shoulders, hoping he would answer his own question. After some silence, you speak up.

"So...what are tonight plans? Or tomorrow's plans I guess."

They all look at each other, unsure. Yoongi shrugs and says, "We could just watch a movie. Maybe a show or something." 

Taehyung smiles and says, "Psst... Y/n, that's code for 'I want to cuddle, but don't want to ask for it.' He does that a lot." You laugh as Yoongi sends him a glare, walking away. 

You chase after him and say, "Awww Yoongi don't run away! I can give you cuddles!"

He turns around and smirks at you as he says, "I'm getting dressed into comfortable clothing, so unless you want to join me..." He doesn't finish his sentence, leaving you to blush and walk away. At the thought, Jungkook and Taehyung decide to change too. Jungkook slowly trails behind, creating distance between the other two. He grabs your hand, pulling you with him. You tug his arm, protesting against his gesture. Not listening, he guides you to he and Taehyung's room.

Taehyung is in the bathroom, and while he is there, Jungkook gets two sets of clothes out. You begin to wonder who the other set is for, but then you remember his earlier statement about dressing you in his clothes. He looks at you and says, "Do you want these or do you want to pick your own choice?" 

You smile and say, "I think I want to pick." He smirks at you, putting the clothes back down.

You rummage through his hoodie drawer, looking for the most comfortable choice. Who knows how long you'll have the hoodie. You are stuck between two, so to decide, you smell them. His heart flutters as he watches you, knowing that you want the hoodie that smells the strongest of him. After a moment, you choose the black hoodie with a skateboarder on it. He then pulls you to another drawer, the sweatpants. You love sweatpants, so this won't be an easy decision.

After a bit, you are again down to two pairs of pants. You just look between them, but after another minute he speaks up and says, "What? You don't want to smell these, too?" You blush a deep red after realizing that he literally watched you smell his clothes. You slide the hoodie on to help you decide what pants to wear. You end up choosing the grey pair.

A knock and then a twist on the handle is heard at the door. However, the door is locked, not allowing the person in.

"What the f-. Hey, this is my room too y'know?" Taehyung says. Jungkook chuckles and opens the door for him. At the sight of you in Jungkook's clothes, he makes a face. He quickly shakes his head and marches over to pick you up. You drop the pants as he walks you to his dresser. Jungkook whines at him, but Taehyung doesn't stop walking. He puts you down and rummages through the drawers, looking for a pair. You watch as he does so. You turn around and see Jungkook putting the pants back into the drawer with a frown on his face.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I'll wear all of your clothes one day." 

He smirks as he turns to you and says, "Yeah you will." You roll your eyes, scoffing as you turn back to Taehyung.

He hands you a red pair of sweatpants with a broad smile on his face, proud of his choice. You take them and head out, but before you do, he grabs your arm.

"Where are you going? You aren't putting them on?" He says with a sad look. 

You laugh at him and reply, "I'm going to the bathroom to change, duh." He scoffs and shakes his head.

"You don't have to leave. I won't be seeing anything new. You literally modeled lingerie for us all earlier." He laughs. You had tried to block that memory out, but what he said was true. You want to have fun though, so you continue to leave.

"That was different. It was for fun. Plus, you are watching me right now and you weren't while I was in the dressing room." He rolls his eyes playfully, but lets you go to the bathroom. On your way, you see Yoongi exit his room, so of course, you drag him along with you. You catch him by surprise as you pull him by the collar of his hoodie. Shocked by the action, he just stumbles behind you.

"Where are we going?" He asks rather loudly. 

You laugh as you hear, "Aw hell no! Why does she keep doing that?" Taehyung's loud voice booms through the house as the two boys rush to find you. Picking up the pace, you drag Yoongi to the bathroom. You shut and lock the door just in time for the knocking to commence.

He sighs and wraps his arms around your shoulders as he says, "Ah. It's finally my turn." You smile and nod at him, putting your hands around his waist, rubbing up and down his back.

"Even if this is just a joke aimed towards those two, I'll still enjoy every second of whatever your twisted little mind has in store for me." He whispers in a low tone, making you blush at his husky voice. 

You shake your head and smile as you say, "It's never a joke. It's just an excuse so that I can act like this."

He hums at you seductively, understanding your implication. The knocking is becoming quieter, obviously because they are trying to listen. You look into Yoongi's eyes, letting him decide what to do. You like being in charge of these games, but you would do anything to be told what to do by him. You would listen and never complain.

Understanding your queue, he leans in towards your face, making your breathing falter. This time, he is going to play games on you. Perfectly content with that, you play for your own benefit.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispers at you. You don't answer him, unsure of what to say. 'Everything. I want you to do everything.'

He puts his mouth towards your collarbone as he says, "Not replying means that I have to stop. So what do you want from me?" He begins the game as your heartrate picks up. You grip the back of his neck, not wanting him to move. He shakes his head and pulls away.

"Hmm. No reply? That's okay. I can just leave-"

"No...t- touch me." You manage to say, desperate for him to stay. 

He smirks and leans in again as he says, "Where?"

You blush and look down, embarrassed to keep talking because of the company that is definitely listening through the door. Your eyes peak towards the exit and he says, "Yes, they're listening. Speak up so that they know where as well. There's nothing to be shy about." You blush and lean your head back, exposing your neck.

You sigh and whisper, "Anywhere. Wherever you want. I know that-" you stop your sentence early.

"Finish speaking. I need to know your thoughts." He speaks against the skin of your neck.

You manage to breathe out, "I know that I'll like it no matter where it is." 

He looks up at you with sharp eyes and says, "Say it louder. All three of us want to hear that again."

Falling under his spell, you repeat it perfectly. He hums and grants your wish.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 81.7K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
702K 32.4K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
276K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
1.6M 70.7K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...