I'm illegal to you -BTS

By Ghosstwriterss

Bts hybrid au ot7xY/n Undercover buyer Y/n attends an auction as a favour to help rescue some hybrids and pu... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.7

Chapter.6

1.4K 104 7
By Ghosstwriterss

                             The Explanation:

   Y/n decided it was better to get some sleep than ponder about the few percent of hybrids they hadn't tracked down yet.
Chan would get them, he always did so there was no point in worrying over it too much.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down, and tried to doze off to sleep. Praying to whoever would listen that her choices so far, wouldn't come back to bite her in the ass.

It was around 3:50 when she finally woke up, quickly rushing to put on some clothes and knock on the boys door.

"Hello guys," she greeted, stepping slightly into the room and closing the door behind her after Namjoon unlocked it for her.

She was careful not to overstep inside, and chose to stick just in front of the door. Knowing they still didn't have much of a basis to trust her, she hoped it'd help ease at least some of their anxieties.

"Have you guys had a chance to sleep and bit more? And order some food as well?"

Everyone was awake. Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung sitting up on the bed, ears pointing up and clearly alert and uncomfortable.

Namjoon stood just in front of Y/n, acting almost like a barrier between her and the rest of the guys.
And Yoongi and Jimin stood off to the side, both leaning onto the same wall.

"We slept a bit. Some more than others." Namjoon replied, shrugging his shoulder and choosing not to elaborate anymore.

Y/n sighed to herself and nodded, of course they didn't sleep much. A lot has just happened, she probably wouldn't have slept at all if she was in their position.

"Anyway," she clapped her hands together, startling some of the hybrids by the sudden sound.
"Let's order some food while I explain everything, and then we can head to the house while we wait for updates."

"Updates? About what?" Yoongi was very blunt, his ears drawn back and his tail whipping back and forth constantly, as if he was starring at Y/n like his prey.

"The organization, I think I mentioned it to some of you the other day." She started to explain.

"I don't work for them often, Chan, someone you guys will be able to meet later, asked for help infiltrating this auction. It's the first one I've been too."

Jimin let out what sounded between a snort, and a snicker. "obviously.." he mumbled under his breath, remembering the way Y/n stuck out like a sore thumb when she bought him. He was genuinely surprised she wasn't caught.

She continued anyway, "My task was supposed to be to buy two or three hybrids, to keep my cover and plant trackers into everyone else's pockets." She sighed a bit,pinching her fingers on the bridge of her nose.

"But because of the circumstances as you're aware there's seven of you." She refrained from saying she bought the seven of them. They weren't hers, they were their own hybrids the moment those people took her money.

"You sound happy." Yoongi snipped. Whereas the hybrids on the bed were more scared of Y/n and what was to happen, Yoongi felt a form of confidence he hadn't felt in a while.

He hadn't noticed any bodyguards, or anyone with Y/n since they got back to the hotel. Worst came to worst, he was sure him alone could knock her out and get the rest of them someplace safe.

"The organization is going to ask questions. I blew through all of the funds they gave me, plus my own backup stash." She explained. The organization was ruthless.
With so many tricks up their sleeves, Y/n didn't often know if she was even playing the same game as them.

"The total amount they gave me was 10,000" Y/n confessed.

seven eyes looked to her in shock, wide and confused.
Jungkook felt a lump grow in his chest. 'She didn't have enough to buy him, he was right'

"The total cost for all of you buy Jungkook was 8300, Jin was zero. Meaning if the organization asks, Junglook and Jin were both just under a thousand each alright?"

Namjoon backed up from her a bit, a hand running through his hair as he tried to understand.

"You payed 16,300 in total for us. How much of that money was directly taken out of your own wallet." How much in debt were they to this stranger?

She hesitated. "It doesn't matter does it? The point is I'd cover both our asses.. the organization is capable or practically everything. And where they're nicer to hybrids, please use caution with them."

"Their main goal is to save as many different species of hybrids as possible. Meaning, the more exotic, the better you'll be treated by them. But they aren't above sacrificing humans or sometimes common hybrids if they start asking to many things.." Y/n pleaded with her eyes that they take her warning into consideration.
    She wasn't apart of the organization officially, but she'd been around enough, and seen enough to know the ins and outs.
It was a dangerous place to play.

"8000." We're the first words she'd heard Jungkook speak since coming into the room. A conflicted look on his face.

Y/n looked away from his eyes, towards the empty wall.
Jungkook, head spinning with questions pushed himself to the edge of the bed as the others all starred in shock.

"That was the total cost you spent on me, and that was your own money.. wasn't it?"

Y/n shrugged a bit. It didn't matter if it was or not.
"You were going to get out of their anyway, the raid was a success and almost 100% or hybrids and auctioneers/participants have been found."

"Then why bother? You know you're not getting any of that money back? It's all directly handed over, it probably wasn't even their during your raid." Jungkook spilled, surprising Y/n.

That was new information, that she didn't think anyone knew. She'd always assumed that the organization got their money back somehow, but looking back she never saw it. And definitely never saw any reports or statements.

"I had minutes to get your six pack mates out of that building and convince them to trust me enough to get in a car and split them up to take Jin to the hospital. Do you really think they would've been so compliant if I'd left any of you with some promise of reuniting you back together, when even I knew that wouldn't be a guarantee?"

Hoseok moved closer to Jungkook, wrapping an arm around him almost as if it were a shield.

"Why bother with seven hybrids then?" His tone was guarded and defensive, but Y/n could still hear the uncertainty and fear laced between the cracks.

"Because, Jimin asked me to, and in exchange for him helping me blend in he wanted you guys."

Yoongi let out a growl, "So just because he asked you agreed? Yeah that sounds honest."

Y/n rolled her eyes at the panther hybrid a bit, "You try saying no to him."

She remembered the look in his eyes, a silent plead for help, even though he was so unsure and didn't have any reason to believe anything she said.

"Plus, the organization isn't known to keep packs together if it means more work for them. There's a high chance that if some of you weren't sold that they'd reconnect you, mainly because you're mostly rare or very exotic hybrids, but it's not a guarantee."

    No one knew what to say next. Everything seemed too good to be true, but then again did any of this even matter to them? Should it? The seven of them were together again after years of suffering. Did it matter too much how it came to be?

"Anyway let's order some food to go and eat in the car. The house is about a two hour drive from here and I'd like to get Jin settled especially so he can rest and heal." Y/n picked up the phone in the room and ordered dish after dish, an assortment of everything on the menu including some desserts.

   The guys were all underweight and desserts seemed like a good option to hopefully give them an energy boost, along with an assortment of meats and steamed vegetables.

"Before we eat.. we should probably introduce ourselves properly then.. and.. thank you... for what you did.." Namjoon interrupted as soon as Y/n hung up the phone.

She nodded, waving a hand to dismiss his last statement.

"Kim Namjoon, wolf hybrid. I'm the leader of our pack." Y/n nodded. Slightly wondering what type of wolf he was. Timber? Arctic? She hoped she'd get a chance to ask him in the future.

"Min Yoongi. Panther hybrid." His eyes still torn into Y/n like she was just a piece of flesh to him. Slightly on edge she nodded again, eyes moving over the others, unsure who'd speak next.

"Jung Hoseok, hyena hybrid. Thanks for not leaving any of us."

Once again, Y/n dismissed him. "Don't say thank you to things like that, you shouldn't have even been in the place to begin with.. they shouldn't even exist." She rambled a bit, obviously upset just thinking about hybrids being sold and abused.

He raised his brow at her, confused, but didn't say anything else.

"Kim Taehyung, tiger hybrid. You don't look as scared as you did back in the auction room." He tilted his head to the side methodically. Almost as if he was toying with her.

He dropped his gaze away when Namjoon growled slightly. A warning to him that they still didn't have free range to speak, and a clear sign to Y/n they still didn't trust her.
'Obviously, after info bombing them? Chan should've been the one here to explain everything.." She thought helplessly to herself

She still felt unnerved by Taehyung. She could tell she didn't trust him as much as he didn't trust her already.

"Kim Seokjin. Bear hybrid. Thank you for saving me." His voice was hoarse and she could visibly see him bite back the pain it took to speak at all.

"Thanks for trusting me enough to be seen by a doctor, it's nice to meet you." She bowed her head slightly to him.

"Jeon Jungkook, peacock hybrid.."
He looked like he wanted to say more, but decided against it at the last minute. Turning his head away from everyone.

"Park Jimin. Red fox hybrid. Why did you buy me? There were a ton of others parading around."
His stance was rigid, tone indifferent. His tail moved to wrap around Yoongis in a slight form of comfort.
The latter of course letting him.

Y/n hesitated once again to answer the question.
"I didn't like the way people were talking about you, the things being said were disgusting. I was already supposed to blend in, and you didn't look like you'd immediately attack me and run straight out of there- though I wouldn't blame you."

He nodded, processing what Y/n just said.

"Anyway guys, the food should be ready and packed up downstairs, the quicker we get it and into the car, the quicker we can get all of you into proper clothing and comfortable."

A/n: unedited, excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 124 16
[DISCONTINUED] Y/n is cousins with Namjoon and she's in her senior year and 18 years old, she attends Yandere High an all girl school, she's a star a...
499K 26.5K 80
Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi have been waiting to get...
744K 26.6K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
11.2K 575 17
Pairing(s); BTS OT7 x Reader Genre/Themes; Hybrid!AU, themes of the supernatural and the occult, religious themes, violence, hurt/comfort, horror, ro...