I'm illegal to you -BTS

By Ghosstwriterss

Bts hybrid au ot7xY/n Undercover buyer Y/n attends an auction as a favour to help rescue some hybrids and pu... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.6
Chapter.7

Chapter.5

1.7K 118 8
By Ghosstwriterss

                             The Hospital:

  Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung all were quiet while they waited for the doctor to come.
  Jin sat on the bed with Taehyung beside him, while Yoongi opted to sit on the chair just to the left.

  Y/n remained standing, looking over the three hybrids with furrowed brows and worry etched onto her face.
  She took notice on how skinny the three men looked and although they seemed strong and well built, she knew they were definitely underweight and doubted they'd ever really eaten well.

  The only reason they weren't skin and bones like some of the other hybrids she had seen at the auction was no doubt because they were so popular. The auctioneers had to keep them somewhat presentable.

"I'd like you two to get checked out as well." Y/n stated, half regretting not dragging all of the hybrids along.
Initially being scared that they'd draw too much attention, she didn't even realize that the others had bruises littering their exposed arms and legs.

  Who's idea was it to make every hybrid dress in a tank top and shorts... Y/n wondered. Annoyed by the dirty clothing covering them.

"No." Yoongi stated bluntly. He didn't want to see a doctor, he didn't even want to be in a hospital.
  The only reason he didn't fight the others who volunteered him to go with Jin, was because he knew it was the safest option.

Namjoon being the alpha of the pack would need to stay with the others, make sure they were safe. Jungkook was the youngest and peacock hybrids were too rare for him to be out in public often.

Hoseok, and Jimin could've volunteered in Taehyungs place but both were tired, and had been around Y/n the longest.
They needed a small break from the human to get their heads straight. Yes, she saved all of them, but Namjoon was strict with the two that they shouldn't feel indebted.
  They still didn't know what she planned to do with them, or if she ever planned on keeping them together.

"I'm sorry, but you need to be checked out. Is there an easy way for me to get you to agree?" Y/n asked, cutting to the chase.

   There was no point in beating around the bush. She wouldn't force them to do it, but she wasn't going to stop pestering until they agreed. Their health was now her responsibility, until they chose to leave her and live their own lives freely.

"... get me a blanket and I'll do it.." Taehyung muttered. He was shivering slightly, and didn't mind seeing a doctor.
  As long as the other two could stay with him he couldn't care less. He didn't imagine it would be worse than the ones who were constantly shoving pills down their throats, or needles in their arms between auctions.

   If anything, this seemed like it wouldn't be as painful. They weren't strapped down for starters, and Y/n had mentioned the hospital was hybrid friendly. Whatever that meant.

Y/n's eyes widened, immediately asking the nurse for three warm blankets.
"Sorry, I didn't even notice you shaking.."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Since you're bribing us then, I'd like to request a favour."
  His eyes met Y/n's and refused to look away in challenge. Taking note of every little action she did, logging it into his skull, and saving the information for later.

"What's the favour?" She knew these type of games. The organization did them all the time.

What she didn't know, was what type of player Yoongi was. Was he the type to make her do something degrading? The type to blackmail? Or the type to hold it above her head until he had no choice but to use it.

He shrugged, taking the warm blanket from Jin once the nurse returned and, like the other two wrapped it around him.
  Taehyung snuggled into it immediately. The warmth and clean air something he took a moment to bask in.

Jin only watched the interaction, choosing still not to talk. He was already in a lot of pain and knew his voice would probably be shaky.
  He would forever be grateful Y/n saved him from a certain death, but he still kept his guard up. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst like he always did.

"Fine. One favour." Y/n gave in. She smiled a little to herself, taking Yoongi and Jin off guard.

They really hadn't realized, Y/n thought to herself. That they were free now. Although how could they? She had yet to really explain anything to them.

Satisfied with her agreement, Yoongi nodded once to her.
A few minutes later the doctor finally stepped in to do the initial testing.

Yoongi and Taehyung were just fine, after being hooked up to an IV for about an hour to get rehydrated the doctor told them to make sure to rest plenty and eat well. They were too underweight and if they got any worse, he would be forced to admit them.

Both let out slight growls of protest at that, but otherwise we're compliant.

Jin wasn't as lucky. After getting an x-ray, and finding two cracked ribs and the rest badly bruised he was given some medication and fluids.

The wound on his neck was checked for infection then patched up, and his black eye was iced with the swelling going down a lot already.

  The doctor was more strict with him, explaining the medication he was to take twice daily for pain and infection. Jin was also demanded to rest, and take at least a week to do only menial activities.

  The doctor contemplated having Jin admitted, but after being brought out of the room privately by Y/n to talk he came back with a changed mind. Allowing Jin to return with the others.

  It was already almost eight in the morning when the four of them finally got back to the hotel. Y/n following the hybrids to their room, wanting to check on the others before going to sleep herself.

After Jin knocked, Namjoon opened the door for everyone and moved aside for them to come in.
He looked apprehensive once he saw the girl waiting to enter, but it was quickly masked behind a fake smile.

Y/n stepped in, seeing Hoseok wide awake already checking in on Jin and the other two, while Jimin struggled to keep his head up.
Sending the three a tired smile as he and Taehyung moved to lay beside Jungkook on one of the beds to sleep.

Namjoon walked over to Yoongi and the two started talking quickly.

Y/n waited, standing patiently by the door until everyone finished updating each other on what went on while they were separated.

  "Thank you." Namjoon finally addressed Y/n. The others falling silent and watching their alpha.

Y/n smiled at him tiredly.
"I just wanted to make sure the rest of you were fine. I should've asked earlier but are any of you injured? Or think you need to see a doctor as well?"

The denial was immediate with Namjoon insisting that everyone else was healthy.
  Y/n paused, but gave a hesitant nod. They'd been through a lot today, she wouldn't push them anymore tonight.

"Alright, I'm going to sleep for a few hours and I'll come wake you at around... let's say 3pm?" Y/n suggested, hoping they'd be able to get some proper rest.

"Sure." Hoseok complied, walking with Jin to the second of three beds in the room.

  "Ok, if you need anything you can call room service or knock on my door. I'm right across from you." Y/n waved them goodbye, and headed back out. Hoping they'd be alright.

Once safe in her room, she pulled out her phone reluctantly and decided to check in on Chan. Just to make sure everything had gone alright.
____________________________________
🐺 BANG CHAN 🐺
____________________________________

Y/n: how'd it go?

Chan: What? Not even an "are you okay?"     Y/n-Ah ?

Y/n: ha ha funny.

Chan: yeah I'm good. Thanks for asking-

Chan: everything went smoothly. Tracking down the hybrids now.

Y/n: how many?

Chan: 94% of the buyers have been tracked and 97% of the hybrids have either been tracked or brought back to a safe house/shelter.

Y/n: that's not 100% Chan...

Chan: it's only night one. Don't worry- Now what's this about you buying seven hybrids? Felix and Han saw you y'know...

Y/n: talk later. Bye

Chan: You can't just stop responding when you don't wanna answer my questions!

Chan: Y/N!!

Chan: you stubborn brat!
____________________________________

With a sigh, she plugged in her phone to charge and wrapped herself under the covers. Deciding not to set an alarm, the hybrids will probably be just as tired anyway so a few extra hours of sleep won't be too bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.9K 38
Yoona has been rescuing and recovering hybrids her entire life. Now she has inherited her grandparent's hybrid sanctuary. It was a normal rescue, get...
3.7K 124 16
[DISCONTINUED] Y/n is cousins with Namjoon and she's in her senior year and 18 years old, she attends Yandere High an all girl school, she's a star a...
11.6K 477 14
Lee Hye Rin is an exotic hybrid. A vulnerable species in the wild, rare as a hybrid. She was bought on the Hybrid Black Market as a cub and continued...
1.4M 75.9K 66
Pak Y/n wonders this world alone. She lost her family from a very young age and just her sisters a few years later. Humans were becoming extinct and...