Grian oneshots

By Tar_DEACTIVATED

The title says it all. There will be a heavy amount of angst with Trigger Warnings (TW) before every chapter... More

Requests & info
Explanation
Comfortable
Be myself
Truth or dare
Please, stay
Dangerous games
The language (of love)
The beautiful flowers (in your hair)
The one who got lost (1/2)
When he found them (2/2)
The last strike
His sacrifice above all (1/3)
He's there, full of regret (2/3)
He'll live between us(3/3)
The five stages of grief
When will I find home?

Father and son

1.7K 29 43
By Tar_DEACTIVATED

Genre: fluff/hurt comfort

TW: mentions of death, swearing, child abandonment

Characters: Scar, Tubbo, Ranboo, Michael (8), Grian, other hermits as bystanders

This has romantic shipping of fictional characters (scarian, beeduo)

Inspired by a video by apeskyBird on YouTube

====================================

Tubbo cried.

He thought that his dad would come back after an hour just like promised.

It's been a day.

He was left in a box on the side of a road in the middle of nowhere. He was hungry, thirsty and cold.

Suddenly he heard footsteps as a man with a scarred face appeared. He was wearing a white shirt, brown jacket and pants and a hat.

Little did Tubbo know it was his future adoptive father.

Scar, because that's how the man introduced himself, went on to raise Tubbo to grow into a young, independent man. At the age of 16 he left and went on to discover other worlds, eventually ending up in the Dream SMP.

Meanwhile Scar joined Hermitcraft. He met a lovely bunch of people and even fell in love with a certain avian.

Years went by and Tubbo, now 20, was sat in a chair in his and Ranboo's, his husband's, cottage. The taller man was upstairs, playing with their adopted child, Michael.

That's when they heard it.

The bloodcurdling wailing of a siren.

Dream escaped.

It was all a blur after that. The adults were telling and gathering their things in a hurry while clueless Michael cried. The sound of chests being opened and closed was loud, constant, chaotic. Soon enough a few bags were filled with their most prized possessions and necessities. The husbands took two horses out of their stable as quickly as possible saddling them and putting their things onto them. The trio was soon on the run, wandering into the unknown forest.

After that came days of misery and constant stress. They slept outside, constantly moving in fear of the masked man. They had to hunt for food and sleep with one eye open. One of the two husband's was always on watch during the night, watching the area for any signs of enemy and killing aggressive mobs.

That was a continuous cycle of sleep and run up until they came upon a portal.

It wasn't your average nether one, though. Yes, it was made out of obsidian, but the portal itself was green. The odd, green particles were somewhat comforting and, for Tubbo at least, oddly familiar.

After a short discussion, Tubbo and Ranboo decided: they are going through. They had nothing to lose afterall.

They took their bags which were lighter as it's been a few months.

Tubbo took in a deep breath and went in followed by his husband and son.

What was awaiting them on the other side?

<Tubbo_ joined the server>
<Ranboo joined the server>
<Michael joined the server>

<Mumbo Jumbo: ?????>
<Pearlescentmoon: who are they???>
<XisumaVoid: Everyone be careful, we don't know these people. Meet me at the spawn island, but be prepared just in case.>
<Iskall85: ok>
<Keralis: alt shishwammy>
<ZombieCleo: be right there>

Scar was looking at chat shocked.

He lost contact with Tubbo about two years after the boy left. He was worried out of his mind but despite the efforts, there was no way of contacting him again according to the admin.

It surely wasn't him, right?

"Scar? You alright?" Grian asked. They were currently hanging out at Scar's base, cuddling and just enjoying each others' presence, well up until now.

"Yeah, I'm fine. We should go," the brunette said. Grian, although sceptical, followed his lover's lead.

As it turned out, they were the last ones to arrive. A small group had formed in front of the intruders, most had their weapons in hand.

"...and why are you here?" Scar heard the admin say as he and Grian landed. He took off his elytra and tried to see who actually stood in front of their spawn portal.

"We got here by accident. We were... running away from something and stumbled upon a green portal that lead us here."

Scar knew this voice.

He finally managed to get in the front line and that's when Tubbo saw him.

"Dad?"

"Tubbo?"

The pair flung themselves at eachother and locked in a hug to everyone's utter confusion.

"I thought I'd never see you again, my little sunshine..." The older said softly. "What happened? Why did you cut contact...?"

"I didn't, at least not willingly... My best friend, Tommy and his brother Wilbur started a country. Then some things happened and I got just so lost in it... I'm sorry, dad..." Tubbo explained, his voice painful.

"Awww, don't apologize, my little bee. It wasn't your fault, right?"

"Okay," they heard a voice of a tall enderman hybrid. "This is a really cute reunion but... What? I thought Schlatt or Phil was your dad?"

"Schlatt is no father of mine. He abandoned me when I was four and fucking killed me," a few gasps went through the crowd and Scar felt himself boil with rage. "With Phil, it was a running joke between me and Tommy that kinda got out of hand. Scar however saved me when that son of a bitch abandoned me. He raised me and I am eternally thankful for it." 'Awww's could be heard with the last sentence.

"Now, who might you be, my enderman friend?" Xisuma asked, turning to the lanky figure.

"My name is Ranboo, he/they, I'm an enderman hybrid with bad memory," he chuckled. "And you're Tubbo's friend?" Scar added. "No dad, we're married," the young goat hybrid said, proudly showing off a ring on one of his small horns. His father stood there for a few seconds stunned, but then hugged his son close once again, congratulating him. He also hugged Ranboo, as they were kinda the part of his family now too.

Everyone then heard a really quiet oink and a whimper and imidietly looked at the source.

They saw a small piglin hybrid child.

Tubbo kneeled in front of it. "Hey, Michael, there's nothing to be scared of," he spoke in a soft voice. His hands were wide open for a hug which the child very enthusiastically ran into. Tubbo picked him up and faced the crowd again.

"And... Who's that?" Grian asked.

"Michael, our adoptive son," Ranboo answered. Scar perked up and quickly approached his, as it seems, grandson.

"Michael, this is Scar, your grandpa," Tubbo explained to the kid. "S... Scaw?" Michael tried.

"Awwwwwh I love him!" The older brunette exclaimed. "Can I hold him?" "Sure," Tubbo said and soon Scar was holding his grandkid close, both of them beaming with excitement.

"Okay, I think the emergency is no longer one," Xisuma said. With that the hermits started collectively leaving the island.

With Scar's and Grian's help, Tubbo, Ranboo and Michael got transported to Scar's base.

"Okay, I told you some things, but before I indulge into the entire story of what the hell happened back there, can you explain who is this?" Tubbo said, pointing at Grian.

"I've told you already, this is Grian," Scar explained.

"Yeah, but why are you so close?"

Both of the mentioned blushed.

"Oh, I see, so Grian is my other dad?"

They blushed like tomatoes and nodded simultaneously.

"Okay, now that that's out of the way, let me tell my story..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 241 34
What the title say's basically. I'll write fluff (ships) and angst but no smut! Requests are CLOSED, enjoy! :D (I only ship the characters not the a...
44.6K 1.1K 22
*honestly this was to stop myself to fill the other story with scarian-* - no nsfw. - I can do request (only if I want to do it.) - tws mentions wil...
6K 190 21
Just some scarian stuff I don't ship the real life people just the characters I have dyslexia so sorry for the spelling and punctuation and typos an...
36.8K 964 21
This will be filled with Grian angst one shots! now most of them will be angst/comfort, but some might get quite angsty! writing angst is one of my m...