𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓 π•½π–Šπ–™π–šπ–—π–“

By author_rfs

Cover credit @malanimaniraja22. Thanks ji. "Mithuna.... The girl who loved me like anything. She did everythi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
New Story Update

Chapter 3

843 74 33
By author_rfs

Author's pov

Shiva parked his bike near his friends' bike and sat on it.

"anna oru tea" shiva asked the tea stall owner.

"dei ennada, inaiku enna plan".. Shiva's friend jagan asked.

(shiva's friend name la solren.

Jagan, Arun, Sudeep, venkat, kathir- they all are friends from childhood from the same neighborhood. Studied in the same college but in different departments. All are engineers )

"ini thaandaa Plan podanum".. Shiva said.

A mini bus stopped infront of the tea stall they were having a tea.

"dei anga paarunga da"... Arun pointed the bus.

All eyes except shiva's were now on the mini bus.

"yaar Da idhu..." Jagan asked in shock.

"enaku epdi da teriyum. Paaka namma Oor ponnu mathiri teriliye"... Venkat said.

But shiva didn't even pay attention to that.

"dei shiva anga paaru da. Andha ponnu Super ah iruka"... Arun said turning shiva's face to that direction at the same time mithuna also see them.

Jagan was the one who waved his hands slowly at mithuna.

Oru vela thatha ku terinjavanagala irukomo....mithuna thought and waved back with a smile.

Seeing the positive reaction from mithuna everyone started waving their hands except Shiva.

"dei nee enda summa iruka. Neeyum kai ah kaatu" arun took shiva's hand and waved it to mithuna. Shiva's eyes stayed on her for a minute he didn't even realize that he is waving his hands to her.

Suddenly mithuna's eyes widen seeing the jar of sweets in the tea stall counter.

"dei andha ponnu unna thaanda paakura" jagan said.

Shiva came back from his trance and averted his gaze.

Soon the bus started.

"dei vanga da bus ah follow pannuvom".. Jagan said.

"eduku..." shiva asked.

"unaku set panni thara thaan"... Arun said.

"summa loose mathiri pesama velaya parunga".. Shiva said.

"ivan sari pattu vara matan. Ivana bike la thooki podunga follow pannuvom" jagan said and they forcefully made shiva to got on the bike and they followed the bus.

"dei jagan yaarune teriyada ponna follow panradu thappuda machan. Edachum problem aagira pogudu".. Shiva said thinking About all the possible consequences.

"dei unna pudikamala andha ponnu kai ah kamicha".. Jagan said who is now riding shiva's bike while Shiva is sitting on the pillion seat.

MITHUNA'S POV

This place looks really great. Here everyone pays attention to everyone while in London we won't bother what others do.

I was looking out. I heard a bike honking continously. I looked in that direction.

Isn't these guys from that tea stall. My eyebrows formed the knot of confusion.

The guy riding the bike looked at me and smiled. I got suspicious about them now. Are they following this bus now?.

"dei shiva kai ah kaatuda"... The guy riding the bike said. Which was quite loud enough for me to hear.

Omg what the hell is wrong with this people. OK mithu don't look at them.

I was in my world of confusion and fear because that's how you will feel when we realize someone is following you. Wait mithu, what if they are following someone else from this bus. I looked around and I can only find some old ladies now in the bus.

I was brought back to the world when the conductor tapped on the hand rail with the whistle he had in his hand.

I looked at him with a smile.

"papa nee yeranga vendiya edam vanduruchu" the conductor said.

"ok thanks uncle" I thanked him and got down carefully from the bus.

"papa nee andha kadaikulla poi iru anga un thatha varuvaru" the conductor said.

"Ok uncle bye" I waved a bye to him and bus moved.

I looked around and I noticed people looking at me and my dress. Now I regret wearing this dress. I should have worn a jeans but that is too hot for this weather. OK the only option I have is to ignore them.

Mithu you are here to buy your clothes so just pay attention on that.

I looked around before entering the shop. I saw the same group of guys there. Omg are they some kidnappers. Uff God I really want to return to London safely please protect me. I hurriedly entered the shop.

"vanga ma enna venum" the man in the cash counter asked.

"india la poda dress venum" I said. He looked at me and called a girl. That girl came.

"saranya indha ponnuku enna venum nu kezhu ma" that owner uncle said.

I passed a smile and went to her.

"hi. Namma Oor la podura mathiri decent covered ah dress venum" I asked her.

"oh puridu ma vaa. Naa dress kamikuren" she said and took me to the dress section.

The shop is not big and its totally crowded and literally its suffocating.

She started showing me some tops.
And we started a convo and soon she got comfortable with my talks.

"yen inaiku ivlo per vandurukanga" I asked.

"idhu kalayana season. So neraya marriage indha time nadakum adan purchase panna vandurukanga. Paarunga adan police kooda nikudu problem vara koodadunu" she said.

"oh good" I said and continued to search for the right piece of clothing.

I felt someone touching my back. Maybe it was a mistake. I felt someone doing it again. God what's this. I clenched my fist in anger.

I felt his hands reaching my exposed legs. That's it.

I turned and slapped that bastard. My eyes widen in shock. While he was in shock too from the slap.

I grabbed his shirt and slapped him again this time everyone was looking at us.

"how dare you touch me. You fu**er." I yelled gaining everyone's attention.

"eii mariyadhaya pesu. naaa edum pannala" he said.

"how can you even lie after getting caught." I saw with my fiery eyes.

"hey adan solrenla naa edum seiya la nu aprom eduku kathura" he yelled.

"How dare you shameless piece of shit. Call the police now" I roared.

Soon the police who were watching this show standing near the entrance came running.

"sir. This guy over here touched me inappropriately".. I said to that police.

"irunga madam naa sub-inspector ah kootitu varen" that police said.

"eii naa edum panala solren la aprom eduku di ippo over ah kathura" that guy asked.

"ama thangachi avan edum panna matan avan romba nallavan Nee edo thappa" some guy came for his support.

"you guys are the one from the tea stall right. I got it. You guys have been following me from that tea stall. I understand the motive now."... I said looking at the guy infront of me. Disgusting bast**d.

Soon the sub inspector came.

"ennachu madam" sub inspector asked.

I started to tell him the things that happened from the tea stall till his inappropriate behavior.

"sir indha ponnu thaa engala pathu kai kamichudu"... That guy who touched me said.

"how dare you put the blame on me" I roared.

"sir I'm asking you finally. Are you gonna take a charge on him now or should I take it to the next level" I asked.

"sir patha ponnu Namma Oor ponnu mathiri terila problem aagura munnadi edachum seinga" constable whispered in the sub inspector's ear.

"madam can you explain what happened now clearly" the sub inspector asked.

Taking a deep breath I started to tell him all the incidents one by one.

The sub inspector slapped that guy who touched me.

"sir naa edum panala solren Iva poi solra" that guy said.

"dei vezhinaadu ponnu poi solladu da" sub inspector grabbed his collar and dragged him out. While his friends followed to save him.

Thatha entered the shop at the same time they were dragging him out.

I went to him and hugged thatha.

"ennachu mithu ma" Thatha asked looking at my pale face.

"Thatha andha andha... *don't tense him* onula Thatha thaniya irunden la bayanduten" I lied.

I couldn't focus. I grabbed some random tops and left.

"mithu ma yenda sorva iruka" Thatha asked.

I passed a smile and said "tired ah iruku thatha night ozhunga thoongala.

" appo mathiyam saptu Nalla thoongu kannu. Ellam asadiyum poidum" Thatha said caressing my cheeks with one hand.

All the way home. I controlled my tears. Even in London none misbehaved with me but here. If appa came to know about this he will never send me here ever.

I couldn't take the incident out of my mind. How dare he. I hope he get punished severely.

Kadavule enaku romba kasthama iruku. Please take this dirty, ugly memory out of my mind...... I prayed silently.

SHIVA'S POV

"sir naa sathiyama solren naa apdi pannala sir"... I kept on trying to explain it to him but he didn't give ears.

"sari adhu irukattum enna panra Nee".. The sub inspector asked.

"sir naa engineering padichitu ippo velaiku try panitu iruken" I said.

"Oh appo vetti ah iruken nu sollu. Indha vetti pasangaluku eppo pathalum enga polam enda ponna pakalam Eva mela kai vaikalam nu thaa thonum . ".. That sub-inspector said.

"sir naa apdi la illa. Konjam mariyadaiya pesunanga".. I said pointing my finger at him. The sub-inspector got angry and started beating me.

"Yara pathu kai neeti pesura "..the sub-inspector started beating not hearing my words.

(makkazhe the scene 👆 is just for the story purpose and not depicting any real incidents)

"sir sorry sir... Enakum thangachi irukanga naa apdi laa seiyala nambunga. Andha ponnu misunderstanding la pesura" I begged him to listen to my words.

"oh thangachi iruka. Appo avangakittayum ipdi nadandutu misunderstanding sollava" that police asked. His motive was very clear.

I couldn't tolerate it anymore. I grabbed his collars. "evlo dhairyam irunda ipdi pesuva."

"yaaru mela kai vaikura naaye. Ivana lockup LA podunga ippo varen" I was dragged to the lockup.

They started torturing me.... Ellathukum ava thaa karanam.... I gritted my teeth to endure the pain.

Author's pov

"Dei shiva epdi da kapathuradu" jagan asked.

"avan first eh venam nu sonna. Andha ponnu pinnadi poga venam nu sonna neega thaan da kekala" sudeep blamed them.

"ivlo periya issue varum nu teriyadu Da. Ippo enna pannalam" jagan asked.

"shiva, yevano PAnna Thappukaha ivan maatikittan" arun said.

"Dei andha ponnu namma Veeravel thatha oda pathen avar kitta keta edachum Andha ponna pathi teriyum. Ava sollama shiva va vida matanga ".. Venkat said.

"dei appo eduku wait panrom poi andha ponna pathu pesa vendiyadu thaa".. Sudeep said.

"dei arivu kozhundu. Nee sonnadum ava nambi udane vanga polam nu vanduruvazha. First namma andha kadaiku poi andha CCTV footage vangitu aprom Andha ponna pathu pesi kootitu polam".. Kathir said. All looked at him shocked.

"ennada apdi paakuringa"... Kathir asked.

"indha ariva ivlo naazh enga machan vachurunda" sudeep asked.

"dei neram kalam puriyama mokka podadinga vanga first velaya papom". Kathir said and started his bike.

They all went to that textile and got the footage of the incident.

Then they went straight to veera Thatha's house.

"Aiyaa aiyaa"... Jagan called from the entrance.

"yaaru thambi neega Yaara pakanum" vaidehi paati asked the youngsters standing there.

"aiyyaa va pakanum" arun said.

"apdiyaa.. uzhzha vanga thambi" vaidehi paati invited them inside.

"ennanga ungazha paaka vandurukanga" paati shouted. Veera thatha came from the backyard wiping his hands in a towel.

"yaaru thambi neenga enna venum" thatha asked.

"inaiku oru ponnu Unga kooda pathom. Oru chinna prachana aagiruchu" arun said.

"enda ponnu" thatha asked in Confusion.

"oru ponnu Unga kooda andha thuni kadaila pesitu irundangale avanga" sudeep said.

"aduva en pethi thaa thambi enna prachana".. Thatha asked.

Kathir told him everything that happened.

Thatha and paati couldn't digest it. They felt bad for letting their granddaughter alone out in a new place.

"mithu ma mithu ma".. Thatha called mithu. Mithu came out. Her face said that she had cried.

Seeing the people infront of her. Her blood boiled.

"how dare you guys come here. Who the hell let you in" mithu roared.

"thangachi thangachi one minute ma nanga solrada kezhu" arun pleaded.

"enna kekanum huh. First why the hell are you guys here".. Mithu asked.

"mithu ma"..paati kept her hands on mithu's shoulder to calm her down.

"paati ennachu teriyuma ivanga friend".. Mithu said sniffing back her tears.

"mithu ma..... Paati told her everything. She still didn't believe anything paati said. Kathir showed her the video.

Mithu couldn't believe what she just saw now. She accused someone but he didn't do anything. She misunderstood him and did a big mistake.

"where is he now".. Mithu asked them.

"police station ma. Please vandu avana vezhiya eduka help pannu thangachi please"....arun pleaded.

"ok can you wait for a minute. I'll be back" mithu said and went to dress into something appropriate.

She came back wearing a top she bought today with a jeans.

"naanum kooda varen mithu ma".. Thatha said and they all left.

But what about shiva's condition. He is in a pathetic situation. Police started their treatment for something he hadn't done.

When they all reached the police station shiva was in a pathetic state.

Kathir took mithu to the sub inspector who arrested Shiva in the textile. When the sub inspector saw mithu and the guys there he got confused.

The sub inspector asked mithu to take her seat.

Kathir explained the about everything that happened.

"sir I didn't file a case against him legally. So is there a possibility to release him" mithu asked him.

"neega solluvinga avan thottanu aprom illanu. Ama nanga enna inga vizhadita irukom".. The S. I yelled.

Veeravel thatha came into the picture and talked to the S. I and solved the things.

"avanga vidunga" the S. I said.

Shiva came out of the lockup limping. Mithu's eyes watered in guilt.

Shiva's friends rushed to help him. Shiva eyes landed on mithu who was standing there with her Thatha.

"eduku sir ivana ipdi adichirukinga" arun asked.

"police ah ethirthu pesuna ipdi thaa nadakum. Ozhunga kootitu ponga illati..."the S. I threatened them.

" dei Inga irukuradu safe illa. Vanga avana kootitu poiralam". Sudeep said understanding the situation.

They took him out.

"thatha oru sorry ketutu varen Thatha. Romba kasthama iruku" mithu said sniffing.

"naanum varen mithu ma" Thatha said..

MITHUNA'S POV

I did a grave mistake. I should have listened to him. Just because of me he is in this condition. He didn't do anything but he got punished because of my foolishness.

I saw him getting on the bike with lots of difficulty.

"po ma poi Manipu kezhu" thatha said. But I... Ugh putting all my thoughts behind I walked to him.

"excuse me"... I called him. All his friends turned towards me. Atlast his eyes met mine.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry ennala tha ipdi aagiruchu. Sorry enaku".. He didn't even let me complete.

"dei vandiya edu" shiva said.

"please nga sorry" I apologized again.

"dei vandiya eduka poriya illa Naane epdiyachum pogava" shiva yelled.

I flinched when I heard him roaring. I didn't pay attention to anything except the bruises and blood stains on his face.

Soon the bikes left. I stood there like a statue.

"mithu ma" Thatha tapped on my shoulder.

"thatha".. I hugged him crying.

The whole day I kept on torturing my grandparents confessing my guilt.

"enaku sorry kekanum thatha." I said with my tears brimming eyes.

I have never hurt anyone in my life. But today someone got hurt because of me. I ruined his day, because of me he got beaten by the police unnecessarily.

I slept on my paati lap while Thatha patted my head to sleep. But sleep was far away from my eyes.

"enaku kashtama iruku thatha" I said.

Sighing a little. Thatha said " andha paiyan appa namma Oor School retired headmaster. Nalaiku avar veetuku kootitu poren".

"Nijamava thatha ungazhuku avara teriyuma " I asked.

Vera vazhi. Illati iva Paithiyam aagiruva pola. - Thatha's mind voice.

"teriyum ma. Nijama kootitu poren" thatha said.

After hearing that word. I slept peacefully.

SHIVA'S POV

My friends helped me get down the bike and they came with me to my home.

They knocked on the door.

Appa opened the door.

"dei shiva ennachu da." appa worried seeing my condition.

"pa konjam uzhzha poi pesalama" arun asked. Appa gave us way to enter the home.

"anandhi seekram inga vaa" appa called amma.

Amma came rushing to the hall.

"aiyoo shiva ennachu da. Eii shruthi thanni eduthtu vaadi" amma shouted.

"maa onula ma" kathir said.

"ipdi adi pattu vandurukan enna pa neega onula nu solringa" amma cried touching the bruises.

I hissed in pain.

"ennachu pa. Yen ipdi adi pattu vanduruka" amma asked cupping my face.

Kathir told them everything that happened when he was about to say the words talked by the police. I held his hand and stopped him.

Kathir looked at me and I shook my head. Gesturing him not to utter a word. How can I let them the words spoken by that police especially about my sisters. I clenched my fist in anger.

"aiyoo andha ponnuku enna Paithiyama. Epdi adi vanga vachuruka en paiyana" amma cried.

"maa vidunga ma... Konjam marundu potu vidunga" I said trying to get up but I stumbled when I tried to walk on my own.

Arun and kathir helped me to my room.

"dei neenga kezhabunga andha ponna pathi enaku teriyanum. Avazha summa vida koodathu" I gritted my teeth.

"dei andha ponnu edo misunderstanding la" kathir tried to explain but I didn't have the mind to listen to all that trash.

"nee adi vangirunda teriyum. En thangachiya pathi asigama pesunan. Ellam Andha Paithiyakari naala vandathu. Avazha summa vida koodathu." I told.

"ippo nee rest edu aprom avazha pathi yosikalam" jagan said.

Varshu, shruthi came with a first aid box.

"dei Anna romba valikuda" shruthi touched my bruise.

"ahh valikudu Di" I whimpered in pain.

"dei anna sorry da. Iru marundu potu viduren" Varshu said and started cleaning my wounds.

"irunga adi patta edathuku othanam kudukanum" amma came with a bowl and cloth.

I hissed in pain when that hot cloth on my body.

"dei Anna romba valikuda" Varshu and shruthi had tears in their eyes.

I endured my pain and smiled for them.

I patted them on their cheeks and said "ellam kalaila sari aagirum".

That night I couldn't sleep but the medicine appa gave me made me sleep. But the humiliation I faced today will never leave my heart and mind.

Hi makkazhe

Indha chapter epdi irunduchu.

New chapter la santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 7.5K 44
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
151K 6.5K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
151K 7.1K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
119K 10.3K 75
I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to anyone else expect his Nithya. All she lon...