𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙻𝚄𝙲𝙺 || 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢...

由 mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 更多

Characters
1| Karate?°
2| The dance chaperone.°
3| Cigarettes°
4| GET UP°
5| Sleepover?°
6| Phone sex..°
7| Punched in the heart°
8| Tournament°
9| To many circles.°
10| Daniel LaRacist°
11| Brothers girlfriend.°
12| Hard hits.°
13| To much punch.°
14| School Fight°
15| Gone.°
16| Quitting Forever°
17| CS°
18| Switching sides°
20| Love or Hatered?°
21| The bet°
22| Grabriella!°
23| Lady crush°
24| Vistor°
25| Silver°
26| New haircut°
27| 7°
28| Rachel°
29| Party On!°
30| Tournament Pt.1°
31| Tournament Pt.2°
32| Tournament Pt.3°
33| The Rise°
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problem°
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realization°
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.°
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

19| Recruits and Betrayal°

657 13 0
由 mamikevin69

It's been a week since the whole thing with Amanda. Avery took up on Kreese's offer of joining Cobra Kai, the team treated her like she's family and like she's been there for years.

Mitch was talking on how Hawk broke Demitri's arm and them 'kicking ass'.

"Go hawk!" Red cheered on, Continuing on talking to Mitch about the fight at the arcade last week. The door bells Jingles.

Avery put her attention to the group of kids walking in. They were pointing out
things in the dojo and looking around.

"What the.." Avery mumbled.

"Class. Welcome our new students." Hawk seemed to tense up, Mitch walked over hoping to make fun of them and give the group names. "I'm gonna call you guys...Chodenose and taintbreath."

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler walked closer to Mitch. "Uh, uh..nothing it's just-" Avery walked in front of Mitch, stopping Kyler in his tracks.

"Watch it." Kyler looked Mitch up and down, mouthing some words before
backing up into his group again.

Red started teasing Mitch on how he started backing down to the new recruits. "Leave him alone, even if he is such a pussy" Avery and Red did their handshake while laughing.

"Everyone fall in!" Kreese yelled from behind them. The team started to go into their spots and positions waiting for the sensei to come around.

"Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a game. Which is why out recruits must earn their positions in this dojo." Kreese paused making everything dramatic.

"Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." The Cobra Kai's started going around the mat, Kreese went to the group of recruits explaining everything.

Hawk held one white and one red flag in his hands. Avery stood next to Tory, red, and Mitch, they were talking about the recruits. "They're all gonna be gone today."

"Wouldn't count on that."

  "Alright class!" Kreese yelled out, walking to the middle of the mat, looking around the room. "You." He pointed to Kyler.

Kreese chuckled as he pointed out Mitch. "You." Man was he sure that he was gonna beat Kyler to a corpse. "Ready?"

"Ai!" Mitch knee'd Kyler in the face, quickly earning a point, "Now your dead."

Mitch threw punches, Kyler blocking all of them surprisingly. Throwing a kick, he went down and blocked it. Next Kyler took Mitch down with some type of wresting move and started to choke him.

Mitch started tapping out. "Mitch this isn't wrestling , theirs no tapping out!" Avery went out to help the boy up since he was already struggling with breathing.

She went back to her spot, Mitch was bending over trying to catch his breath. 
"Finish him." Mitch looked over at Kyler exactly when he threw a punch to his face.

Mitch went to take his spot. "Where are you going?" Kreise questioned the teenager.

"To my spot?" Hawk and Avery both looked at each other with a worried and
confused look.

  "You lost to an untrained fighter. He's gonna take your spot on the team." Brucks cheered for his team.

Kyler smirked, Mitch looked back for help from his friends but they backed down. Hawk finally decided to speak up, "Sensei," He walked forward.

  "Assface had been loyal to the dojo."

"Im afraid he's not...Cobra Kai material." Kreese smirked, stating what Hawk said when they spoke earlier.

  "I told you, only the strong will survive."

Kreese made some of the Cobra Kai fight against all the other recruits. Last but not least it was Brucks and hawk fighting.

Giving the flags to Avery, hawk walked over to the middle, taking off his gi to show off his hawk with red hair tattoo. Kreese looked at red and Avery telling them to put down the flags.

Resting them at their sides. They knew what was gonna happen and it wasn't gonna be pretty either.

Hawk gave Kreese a knowing nod, him returning it. Hawk started to beat the living shit out of Brucks.

He tried his best to block all the attacks but was to slow. Avery closed her eyes as hawk pinned the boy to the ground, taking out all his anger from past years of getting treated like shit. "Finish him-"

Kreese tried to yell out but Hawk was already at it. All emotions and anger bottled up exploded, repeatedly hitting Brucks in the face till it was covered in blood and unrecognizable.

  Hawk yelled out in anger. Tory looked away from the scene when he lifted up from the body. Spitting on brucks, knuckles dripping with Bruck's blood.

  Kyler seemed to shut up after that. Avery wanted to throw up right then and there, not wanting to open her eyes. "Class is dismissed! Someone pick him up."

Brucks's groaned in pain. "I've got to get to work," Tory hurried to rush out the dojo, patting Avery on the back.

She opened her eyes and saw it, throwing up in her mouth. "Sure did make kyler shut up," Hawk came up to the girl with a smirk. "Clean up your confidence and knuckles Eli." He nodded before leaving to the bathroom.

...

Avery said bye to her brother as he walked away to find his girlfriend, "El Serpiente!" She heard hawk say besides her.

Miguel came back today, surprisingly he figured out a way to walk again. Avery walked up to them, "Welcome back Miggy we sure did miss you."

Hawk agreed as the girl embraced Miguel in a tight hug. "Feels good to be back."

"They give you bionic legs or some shit?" Hawk asked a ridiculous question.

"No, same old boring human legs." Miguel looked down and back up with a smile on his face. "Can you still kick ass?"

"Yeah! Gotta defend that title." Hawk chuckled, throwing a playful punch at
Miguel, "Gotta get through me first."

"Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it Right now." Hawk put an arm around Avery,
"Even got one of the toughest bitches in The Valley to join." He ruffled her hair.

"I've actually been meaning to talk to you guys-" The bell rang, cutting Miguel's sentence off. "I'll talk to you guys about it at lunch." They both nodded, heading to class.

"Good luck with the surprise!" Avery yelled, Miguel looked back confused but she had already left up the stairs.

-

..Lunch..

"Robby's been alright I guess.." Avery answered her brothers question on how her boyfriend had been. "He hasn't returned my emails on when he's gonna get out.."

"I'm sorry about that but pretty sure the guy is gonna get out soon, heard he did community service." He tried to cheer her up about the whole conversation.

"Yeah, whatever..hawk is waiting for me at the table see you later." The girl pat his shoulder and left to her table of Cobra Kai's.

Considering tory is expelled and the Miyagi-Do's hate her their the only people she has left. "Sorry. Party's full, spot is reserved for this lovely lady."

Avery took a seat in front of Hawk, Mitch was trying to sit down. "Where am I supposed to sit?"

"Eli-"

"The rejects table. Over there." Hawk pointed his head of the direction where Bert and some random freshman was sitting.

The Cobra Kai's laughed. "What a loser!"

Mitch walked away with embarrassed walk of shame. Miguel came rushing in
right after both Avery and Hawk standing up to greet their friend. "Hey, man."

"Hi Miggy." Miguel seemed tensed.

"I heard about what happened with Demitri. How could you do that?" Miguel questioned, looking between the two.

"You should be thanking me for getting revenge on Miyagi-Do's." Hawk scoffed.

Avery did too. "Sam started the fight, we just finished it alright?" Miguel sighed, looking directly at hawk. "That's not what out sensei taught us."

"He's not my sensei anymore."

"After everything sensei Lawrence did for you, you betray him? And you Avery you betrayed Miyagi-Do when you swore to yourself that you wouldn't do karate anymore for Robby's mistake—"

"Don't, don't..talk about Robby." It hit the girl as a sensitive subject to talk about Robby and what he did.

"He betrayed us, LaRusso's betrayed her." Miguel breathed deeply, "This isn't you guys talking. It's Kreese, he's got in your head." The Cobra's furrowed their eyebrows.

"You can change that if you leave Cobra Kai and join Sensei Lawrence's new dojo." Miguel paused. "If you come, the others will follow. Ok? We can show everyone we're not a bunch of bullies."

"It could be like before."

"He has a new dojo?" Hawk questioned before Miguel could responded, Kyler called out with Demitri's arm in hand. "Hey, guys!"

"Check this guy out. Standing around with a dick in his hand." The whole cafeteria started laughing at Demitri.

Avery's eyes softened up when she saw her best friend wanting to run away and cry in embarrassment. "So, these are your friends now?"

Miguel shook his head with disappointment and walked away. "Miyagi-Do definitely said something and left a couple things behind." Hawk nodded, agreeing.

..Free period..

"Math is kicking my ass right now" One of the Cobra Kai's complained, showing the group all of his homework, "Sucks to suck." Hawk laughed.

"Ok, listen up!" Everyone heard a yell so they broke up the circle to reveal none other then Johnny Lawrence.

Hawk looked at the ground, Avery was gone with Pedro already. "I screwed up. And I'm sorry." Johnny started.

"I made it about me. And that's not what a sensei does. I took the easiest way out. I gave up." He was throwing his hands around.

"What happened here at this school.." Johnny paused to look at Miguel, he was standing there off to the side. "It rocked me to my core."

"I couldn't look myself in the eye, let alone face all of you." Hawk had enough of the dramatic comments and looked up.

"Yeah. I guess it makes it easier to tell
yourself that. But the truth is, you bailed on us long before that fight happened. You got soft. And we paid the price."

Johnny walked up to the red haired Mohawk kid. "Now, you Listen up. When you came into my dojo, you were softer than a baby's ass." He did have a point..

"I made you what you are, not Kreese. He doesn't give a shit about you. About any of you! If you wanna keep whining about the past like a bunch of pussies, fine."

"We can play that game. Wanna stick with Kreese? Go ahead. Don't say i didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter."

"Or you can sack up and join my dojo. Havenhurst and Magnolia, tomorrow at 4:00. If you wanna save yourselves, then you better be there." Johnny walked away.

"And don't be late!" He slapped a kids stuff out of his hands while leaving. "Sorry, kid. Old habit." Johnny sighed.

When he walked out the building he came face to face with Mike Gomez. "Y'know yelling at kids isn't gonna help your dojo."

"Shut it, maybe if your daughter was in my dojo her bimbo friends wouldn't be with Kreese." Johnny barked.

"My daughter has nothing to do with Cobra Kai or Kreese." Mike barked back defending his daughter. "Oh yeah? Ask your son about Demitri's broken arm."

"Pretty sure he can say that daughter of yours was with them." Johnny scoffed as he walked away, Mike stood their confused of the words Johnny Lawrence spat out.

...

The Cobra's exited all their vehicles that they arrived in, looking around the park to spot the 'dojo' Johnny had talked about.

Kreese nodded his head at hawk, telling the boy to go up and talk to the dojo. They were all standing there getting talked too by Johnny Lawrence. "Pathetic."

Hawk nodded his head, telling two other students to follow behind him. "Nichols, Gomez, Kyler." Kreese told them 3 to go up since Hawk had stopped.

They all stood and eyed down all the students, Johnny was happy since it seemed like they wanted to join.

2 minutes later Kreese and the rest walked to the group, merging from the bush they hid behind.  "I told you, Cobra Kai for life."

Kreese smiled at his remark, Johnny and their sensei had a face off. "I'd like to make you another offer to come back to Cobra Kai where you belong."

  "You're crazy if you think I'm ever teaming up with you again. The garbage your feeding them, the shit they're pulling, it's messed up." Johnny spoke louder for the kids to hear.

"You're to blame for that."

  "I have to disagree with you there. I care about my students. They're strong and they're true fighters. And they woudnt make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma!"

Avery closed her eyes, shaking her head in disappoint at what Kreese said. Both Hawk and Miguel tried to run up on each other but Kreese stopped hawk so Miguel backed down. "This is it Johnny."

  "There's not gonna be another chance."

"Good." Johnny Said threw gritted teeth.

  "You made your choice. And you are gonna regret it." Kreese threw back on his shades and walked through the crowd of kids.

Hawk looked at Miguel one more time before following. Avery sent a smile to them and a little wave before following too making the rest follow.

Oh how the story has just begun..

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.5K 160 7
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...
100K 2.1K 79
A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some mature themes.
864K 37.1K 99
-𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ...
198K 5.3K 35
▍𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 ❪ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ,ᵐʸ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ❫ ·˚ ༘☆ ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃... ...