Striker x Mavis Part 2

بواسطة Moira620

Part two of the story I hope you enjoy. المزيد

Chapter 1: Fuck Me
Chapter 2: Ruin Me (Smut)
Chapter 3: Slut
Chapter 4: Round Two
Chapter 5: Tight (SMUT)
Chapter 6: Spanking
Chapter 7: Take it (SMUT)

Chapter 8: In Love

3 0 0
بواسطة Moira620

Mavis's POV:

"Love I-" he couldn't finish the sentence.

"Hm?" I continued kissing all the way to his neck, I started biting his skin a little.

"I could just place you to face the mirrors now and start fucking you from behind so I could watch your beautiful face, listen to your loud moans when I'm all inside you." He said in a husky voice.

"Oh and how much I want that word 'I care about you' fuck it out of your pretty lips~."

I smiled to myself "Oh? you don't want me to care about you?" I asked and licked the spot on his neck.

"No." His deep voice spoke up.

I started sucking his skin and my hands traveled up and down his chest.

His hands make their way to my ass. roughly squeezing it, then he pressed his knee between my crotch so that I let out a gasp.

He grabbed my throat and pulled me away from his neck, to look at him.

He didn't smile though. His expression was sad. He stared into my eyes.

His hands cupped my cheeks gently. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead on mine.

"Striker, what is bothering you?" I asked softly and put my hand on his.

He didn't answer anything yet, just sighed.

"When I'm with you, I'm in such a nice peace. I can't imagine losing you." Then he gave me a warm embrace so that I could feel his heart beat.

"No need to worry about that, you won't lose me. I'm right here." I said.

"I know. It's a very nice feeling." He buried his face in my neck and gave me a small kiss.

We were just hugging for a few minutes, without saying anything. Only the music from the bar could be heard in the men's bathroom.

"Honey, I don't want to ruin this moment but would you like to come to my place for a bit? My granny can make you some tea." I laughed.

We pulled away from the hug. Striker's hand still on my waist. A soft smile appeared on his face and nodded.

~time skip~

Striker drove us back to my grandma's house. He parked the car and we went towards the front door and I knocked.

'Man, I really need to buy a house bell as soon as possible.' I though to myself.

"Coming!" I heard her voice from inside the house.

She opened the door and a big smile grew on her face. "Well look who's back home. Come in you two." She waved her hand.

We both greeted her and went inside.

"Did you have a good time together?" She asked and closed the door.

"It was brilliant." Striker answered.

"Yeah, we had so much fun." I told and looked towards Striker who nodded in agreement.

"That's good to hear." Grandma said.

"By the way granny, are you okay with Striker staying here with us for a bit?" I whispered to her.

"Why absolutely. Why are you even asking this, he's always welcome here, dear." Grandma smiled.

"Now what should I serve you? Coffee, tea?" My grandma asked.

"Just tea, I know someone who loves it." I playfully punched Striker in his shoulder.

~time skip~

We all sat in the kitchen and talked. Grandma made tea and offered a cake she had baked earlier. It was very nice to see how Striker gets along with my grandmother and how he communicates with her.

At the same time I admired his side profile. He is so handsome, butterflies filled my stomach. I really need to tell him something before he goes.

"Mavis, I know we haven't talked about that, but I'll tell you now." My grandma looked towards me.

"What is it?" I asked a bit confused what she'll tell me. I got a bit nervous.

"You see, when my time comes I-"

"Oh no granny, are you serious? Stop that." I shook my head at her because she started with this topic.

"Listen to me." She said.

I sighed and nodded and Striker listened as well.

"When my time comes, I want to be buried at the sea."

Striker almost spat tea out of his mouth.

I looked at her with a 'what the hell is wrong with you' look. "What?" I asked confused.

"I want to be buried at the sea. It looks like fun." She repeated.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Well, you can go on a ship, they can serve you good seafood."

"And throw your body in the water. Yeah, that does sound fun." I said sarcastically.

"I don't want to rot in the cemetery, I want others to wonder where your grandmother is buried at. And when they find out they will say 'buried at sea, huh' " She said.

"Granny, what did you pour into that tea?" I stared at her.

Striker had a surprised look on his face. He was speechless at that moment.

"Nothing, I'm just sayin' that-"

"You know what, granny it's your time to go watch your favorite series, Striker and I will go to my room so I can talk to him about something. Okay?"

I said and stood up from the chair.

"Oh you're right." She laughed and took the cups from the table.

~time skip~

Striker and I were in my room, sitting on the bed.

"Sorry about my granny, she's just-"

"Meh, it's fine. If you think about it, she was right though." He nodded.

"Excuse me?" I asked

"Buried at sea. Huh, I'd like that." He chuckled.

"Are you kidding? Now you too. Don't ever think about that kind of shit." I crossed my arms.

"Why, you never know when I'll-"

I put my hand on his mouth to shut him up and sat on his lap.

"Stop it. Never say things like that, clear now?" I said and removed my hand from him.

"C'mon, no need to take this so seriously." He responded back.

"Look I-" I stopped for a second.

"You, what?" He looked at me confused.

"I can't lose you either I-" I sighed.

Striker's expression changed, blushed a little.

His hands wrapped around my hips.

"I'm, I'm in love with you too Striker."

I breathed out, my heart was beating so fast.

"Say that again." He came closer to my face.

"I love you, Striker~." I put my hands on his shoulders.

He grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to a kiss.

The kiss was so passionate that I couldn't resist.

Our tongues connected and danced around each other. This really turned me on so bad.

"I love you too~." He said against my lips and with that this becomes so intense so I begin to rub myself against him. I let out a small moan so his grip on my hips tightened.

"Take off your pants and underwear." He ordered.

I know my grandma is downstairs but I was so excited.

I stood up and took off my pants slowly to seduce him a little. He smirked at the sight of me.

When I finished he grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed so I was on top of him.

"You know, I do love you on top." He breathed out.

"Sure you do." I winked.

"So, what would you like cowboy~.?"

...........

"Sit on my face~." <WTF>

Sorry but this is the end I can't continue but let me know if you want another story.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 81 15
My second story that I wrote on Quotev a loooooong time ago.
141K 3.2K 43
Hope you like my second story!!
432K 10K 38
This is for my readers I hope ya enjoy this. See ya on the other side Buddy.
187 8 14
Second book. Got left on a cliffhanger! All answers will be answered here! Or will they?