shit posting on stomach fetis...

De stomach_fetish

disclaimer: this is not an eating disorder, and please don't think it is one. This is a fetish. Mai multe

Hi :)
1
3

2

1.1K 0 0
De stomach_fetish

I'm a mage and a high school student, that's all you need to know about me. I put crazy spells on people, either to get revenge or just for fun :). Mostly just for fun.

Anyways, I have been in love with stomachs for years now, but everyone thinks it's weird, I just want someone who gets me.

But then again, I don't blame them, my fantasies are... Strange in a way.
I just wanna starve someone, there I said it. I just wanna starve them, touch thier tummy and teese them. I mean, I  would want the same thing done to me. It would be so hot!

So I just decided one day, why not just use a love or mind control spell to let me be in my fantasies for once in my life! But I can't make it too obvious that I have someone just sitting in my basement and that I probably manipulated someone. I gotta cover my tracks.

When I came into school, I looked for my crush instantly, I had brought everything I needed, tranquilizer darts, rope, instrument case, tape, I BROUGHT EVERYTHING, IM NOT GONNA WASTE THIS CHANCE.

I couldn't find them so I just went to their locker and slipped a note telling them to meet me after school, hid near the corner and waited.

I saw them open their locker and open it, yes! I'm sure they are going to come, I threatened to drag him anyway, since I knew their address
----------------------------
It was over, school was done, now time to meet them and do the deed that I have been waiting for FOREVER!

I see them, they are arriving I walk up to them and just stare

"Hey so? Why am I here-"

I push them to the ground and stab them with the tranquilizer dart, tied him with rope and shoved him in the music box.

I brought him back to my basement and tie them on a chair, now I just have to wait.

Oh my god I can't believe this is becoming true! Now all I have to do is put in the love spell before they wake up. So they will be obsessed with me and do what I say without question.
----------------------------
It took a while, but I did it! Now I just gotta wake them up and see if it worked. I wonder if I can make a hunger spell with it.

I have attempted to wake them up but  it hasn't worked, I guess I just gotta wait
----------------------------
THEY WOKE UP! ok now for the moment of truth. They look at me in the eyes, wow they so cute and adorable.
"Hello my dear royalty~"
OH MY GOD THEY SOUNDED SO SEXY!! ok remember the plan
"Hey there my sweet one! Ok I have a request for you my dear."
"Go on my commander~"
I'm trying my best not to give in. I sit on they're lap holding they're chin.
"I command you to starve for me for 1 week and allow me to hear the growls and touch your stomach"
"Why sure thing my supreme~"
----------------------------
YES THIS WORKED PERFECTLY!
now I have gotten what I wanted.
I kiss them and they kiss me back
Wow that was amazing. I untied them after that and we get to my bedroom since it was nighttime and we go to sleep.
----------------------------
Day 1:
I get up and prepare myself some breakfast, it was currently winter break so I didn't have to worry.
They were still asleep on the bed until they came in when I was done cooking.
"Good morning honey~"
"Morning babe"
I put my breakfast on the table, and my partner just watched me eat.

GROWL~ their stomach rumbled and it was hot, they put their hand over they're stomach.
"My bad dear, the food smelled delicious that it made me hungry a bit~"
"Oh, it's ok darling"
I looked outside and it was snowing.
"Hey babe"
"Yes~"
"I was thinking, we can go outside a play with the snow a bit"
"That sounds wonderful~!"

We went outside and we watched the snow. Until I heard something.
GROWLLLLL~ it was the sound of their stomach. They look slightly embarrassed.
We built a snow man and had a snowball fight, by the time we got inside it was time for lunch. I made my partner cook it, they didn't mind.
Once I had gotten my lunch, my partner standed right next to me whilst I ate it, I heard a bunch of stomach growls too.
Once I was I made them lay on the couch while I listened to thier poor hungry stomach
GRROOOOWWWLLLLLL~
"Wow~ that one hurt, you liked that one didn't you dear~"
"Yes! I loved it! Your tummy sounding so poor and hungry.. its so sexy~"
I moaned when I heard the loud growls, I touch their stomach, it was amazing.
Once I get up its nearly time for dinner, wow that took longer than I thought. I make my partner cook dinner again, I get the food, they stand right next to me and I hear thier growls, it's cute. We both get to bed and sleep, I'm very excited for tomorrow.
----------------------------
Fast forward to the end of the week.
----------------------------
I wake up at the last day my partners fast, they had already woken up and put breakfast on the table, how they are~
I can hear thier stomach growling and rumbling, it's amazing and so loud
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL~
I tell them to lay on the bed and wait for me after I'm done with breakfast.
They leave and once I'm done I come back into the room to listen to their brittle stomach
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~
WOW THAT WAS LOUD
"Is my starving stomach sexy dear~"
"Very"
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~
"So hungry~"
I massage and kiss thier belly.
"OH MY~ AH~~"
I feel my fingers on their ribs, on their soft stomach
"We should do this more often~"
"Agreed"

I look at their thin belly, their ribs, it's everything I've wanted.
Finally, I had my dreams come true after years.
And I don't think I would want it any different.
I did take a picture tho of their stomach
How amazingly thin that tiny belly is
The ribs are the best
When I can feel the stomach grumble and when I touch the ribs
It's the best

(Ngl this one is kinda weird but idc)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

223K 10.8K 56
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
2M 98.5K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
474K 17.7K 69
Reincarnated Series #01 Isabelle loves reading books, especially novels. One time, she read a famous novel called 'Grow Old with You'. Isabelle was...
35.1K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...