𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙺𝙽�...

By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

004

18.1K 628 79
By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

╔═════════════════╗
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 
╚═════════════════╝

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

EDITED - 26/8/2023

We were walking at the King's Cross Station with our luggage and owls . I saw people turning to look at us, probably because of Hagrid.

" What are you looking at ." Hagrid spat at a man and looked down at his own watch " Blimey , is that the time ? Sorry kids , I'm gonna have to leave you two . Dumbledore will be wanting his....well , he'll be wanting to see me . Now , uh , your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it , kid's that's very important. Stick to your tickets. "
He handed us both a blue and golden ticket that said Platform 9¾.

" Platform 9¾ ? " Harry questioned " But Hagrid there must be a mistake. They say platform 9¾. There's no such thing......is there ?

" He's gone Harry" i said " This is wizards we are talking about. Bet we'd have to run through some wall . " I commented

Harry was about to ask the station master about it when I grabbed his collar and pulled him back. " Don't be daft , he'd think we are a bunch of mischief makers making fun of him . "

Just then I spotted a family of red heads and sighed in relief.

" It's the same every year. Always packed with muggles of course." " Come one platform 9¾ this way !! " Mrs weasley said

Harry and I nodded at each other before following the family that stopped in front of Platforms 9 and 10.

I watched in amusement as Percy, Fred and George ran through the wall. Oh ! How I've always wanted to do that .

" Excuse me ?  C-Could you tell us , how to " Harry said stumbling over his words

" How to get on the platform? " Mrs weasley asked and we both nodded

" Yes , not to worry dears . It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well . "

I looked back to see Ron smiling brightly at us which instantly made me smile too. I swear i saw him blush or maybe that's just how he looks .

" Now all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between 9 and 10. Best run if you're nervous. ," Mrs weasley continued

" Good luck " Ginny said

"You were right, you go first" Harry said

" Coward" i smirked and ran towards the wall .

When i opened my eyes again i saw the red train with ' HOGWARTS EXPRESS ' written on it . I felt pure bliss. Oh , how bad i wanted to go to my old body and brag about this to people.

Harry who came shortly after me snapped me out of my thoughts and we both beamed at the sight.

Harry quickly claimed the window seat of an empty compartment. I sat beside him and took out my ' Advanced Potions' book.

I was correcting some steps in the book and writing notes when I was interrupted by a knock .

" Excuse me , do you two mind ? Everywhere else is full . " Ron said

I grinned at Harry and we both said together " Not at all "

Ron sat down in front of us and introduced himself. " I'm Ron by the way , Ron Weasley. "

" I'm Harry Potter"

" And I'm Camelia Potter "

" It's a pleasure"

" To meet you "  we said

Ron looked at us in awe and then laughed " You sound like Fred and George. My elder brothers , they are also twins "
Which made Harry and I laugh

" So - so is it true ??! I mean do you really have the....the "

" The scar? " I asked

I chuckled and showed and lifted my bangs to reveal my scar and Harry did the same .

" Wicked!! " He beamed

" Anything off the trolley dears ? " The lady asked

" No thanks, I'm all set " Ron said waving his sandwich

I felt really bad for the boy and went to get my pouch that i had the goblins charm it for me with an undetectable extending charm, but stopped when I saw Harry digging his pocket to bring out a handful of galleons .

" We'll take the lot " he said

Harry and Ron were busy talking about Bertie Bott's Beans so i went back to my book, making corrections. I saw Ron pulling out his wand to perform some charm when the door burst open revealing a girl with fluffy brown hair .

" Has anyone seen a toad ? A boy named Neville lost one " she asked and then turned to Ron

" Are you doing magic ? Let's see then " she spoke putting her chin up

Don't get me wrong, I love Hermione. But first year Hermione is too bossy for my liking and it's almost annoying.

Ron cleared his throat again and spoke " Sunshine daisies butter mellow , turn this stupid fat rat yellow" i snorted as the wand zapped and nothing happened to the rat

" Are you sure that's a real spell ? Well it's not very good , is it ? " She taunted

Hermione came and sat beside me " I've tried a few simple spells myself but they've all worked for me . For example." She pointed her wand at Harry's glasses and said " Oculus Reparo " the tape that held together Harry's glasses disappeared and revealed a gold metal band . Harry took off his glasses and examined them in awe , then put them back .

Of course i could have fixed his glasses myself, but i really wanted to witness the first meet of the golden trio.

" Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter" she beamed and turned to me " that must mean you're Camelia Potter" I smiled and nodded at her.

" I'm Hermione Granger, and you are ? " She asked Ron who replied with his mouth full of candies " Ron Weasley "

" Don't talk while eating, it's disgusting" i said feeling repulsed

Hermione looked disgusted before saying" pleasure ". She must have noticed the book in my hands and asked " Have you read all the school books ? " I nodded

She beamed excitedly, probably thinking she wasn't the only one who read them and asked " can you do something? "

I nodded again and just made a few colourful sparks erupt from my wand like a firework.

I turned around and saw the surprised face of Ron and a proud look on my brother.

"That's amazing , I haven't been able to do that " Hermione said in awe but i could sense a bit of jealousy in her tone.

I smiled at her and said " I'm sure you'll be able to do it in no time "

She nodded and got up to leave " you all should put your robes. I expect we'd be arriving soon . " She said before turning .

I saw her stick her head again in the compartment" You got dirt on your nose , did you know, just there " she said to Ron pointing to the spot on her nose.

After Hermione went away , I got up and grabbed my robes. Just as I stepped out , i bumped into someone.

" Watch it ! " She snapped

" I'm sorry"  I apologised

The girl looked at me and her face turned to awe.

" MERLIN'S BREAD !!! YOU ARE CAMELIA POTTER" i smiled and nodded at her

" I'm Pansy Parkinson" she said

I did a double take at her face and stared at her for a few seconds before snapping my eyes away .

PANSY PARKINSON? PUGFACEBut that was the thing, she didn't look like a Pug . Instead, she was really pretty.

Pansy has a sharp and abrasive appearance with short black hair and piercing black eyes. Her hair is undone and unkempt, as if she could not be bothered to try to look nice for anyone. In fact, she seems to relish her ability to intimidate and offend, knowing that she can be a bit too much for others to handle.

Her eyes never strayed from me, constantly observing and evaluating with a critical eye.

" Nice to meet you Pansy . Umm.....i can call you that, right ?

" Of course, were you going to change ? " She asked and I nodded

"Come on , so was i "

After changing Pansy and I was talking for a bit .

" Which house do you want to be in ? " She asked

" Either Ravenclaw or Slytherin." I said

Her smile grew wider if that was even possible and said " I hope we are both in Slytherin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 33.1K 100
Julie Stone was a regular girl; she lived in an orphanage, had some friends, and every now and then would bang her head against the wall due to stres...
1M 36.1K 60
"What the hell, Riddle?!"-S.L.P "Love is a useless emotion. It makes you weak. But I don't mind feeling that fucking emotion if it's you."- T.M.R ...
105K 4.6K 20
Nina Mcdonald was your arrived twenty-five year old woman. She had her own flat in London and worked as a doctor at The Royal London Hospital. It is...
54.2K 1.8K 25
(ON HOLD) What if Harry didn't exist? What if Lily and James had a daughter instead of a son? Well, meet Magnolia Potter. In the Wizarding World, she...