suicide hotline » styles

بواسطة Iighter

in which he helps her trying to find herself again © Iighter المزيد

suicide hotline [coming soon]
//call one//
//call two//
//call three//
//call five//
//call seventeen//
//call eighteen to twenty-three//
//call sixty-two//
\\letter one\\
\\letter two\\
\\letter three\\
\\the end//

//call four//

11.8K 701 188
بواسطة Iighter

januari 4, 2015 03:12 am

eyes alive deep breaths dramatic thoughts

1-800-273-8255

ring
ring
ring
as she tapped impatiently on her phone, texting to her mom that she was going to be late, her tongue clicked. she secretly was annoyed that it took him so long to answer while she waited and waited

ring
ring

"hello, this is sandra, what can i do for you?"
"where is harry?" lauren asked confused.
"i'm sorry, i can't give you any information about our volunteers."
she got annoyed, lauren could hear it in her voice.
"please just tell me what happened to him.." her voice hicupped and sandra knew she was crying.
"i can't really say.." but as lauren wiped her tears away, sandra quickly whispered in the phone. "he doesn't work here anymore, i'm so sorry, but he will find you."
and as sandra disconnected the call, lauren shook her head and thought about harry's sweet voice.

when is he going to find her? and most importantly, how?

not edited, please tell me what you think, do you like where this is going so far? do you like lauren's character?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

98.8K 2.3K 54
Do you believe in it?
31K 940 17
I AM gonna update... sometime ------------ After the parents lose their jobs, the family is forced to move away to a small mountain town. Even though...
9.4K 324 15
"Do I need him.... Dose he need me" Beckett and castle's break up leaves the both of them heart broken. Castle can't write and Beckett can only think...
25.4K 503 10
Have you ever wondered what Zach Goode's point of view was of Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover? Well, now you have a chance to know the whole truth. T...